Okay, who goes to Camp David for "the talk"?

26,893 Views | 467 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big C
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I made this presentation at Camp David via zoom.

How Russian researcher 'brought a decapitated dog's head back to life'

https://mol.im/a/13567763

If they can't reanimate his head, perhaps a transplant?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Big C said:

GoOskie said:

The people will still vote for Biden, because trump is a sucker and a loser.

Many people will still vote for Biden. Heck, I will, if he is still the Dem nominee in November. However, this election will be about what a few million people in 6-7 key states will do (or won't do. i.e. vote).

A week ago, I thought Bided had a pretty good chance of winning. His chances now look considerably smaller. Supposedly, he prepped extensively for this debate. Either the people prepping him were beyond incompetent, or Biden is beyond help.

This election is about a lot more than egos or "what Jill Biden thinks". If he stays on the ticket, he damned well better win (and I'm not seeing that right now)... because if he doesn't win, heads should roll: It will be the worst case of hubris and short-sightedness in modern American political history.

Too bad this wasn't taken care of over a year ago. That said, I don't want to hear bs like "it's too late now" or "it'll have to be his decision" or "he'll only listen to his wife, his sister and his friend" or "what about Kamala Harris" or any other crap or rationalizations or calcified thinking.

If they need to get somebody better in there -- and they probably do -- just find a way to make it happen. It's possible. Find a few other candidates and find a way to let them quickly duke it out. Include Kamala Harris: she can either sink or float.

Biden has done a good job. He'll always have that. Thanks, Joe.

He did a good job starting two wars and heading us towards Armageddon.
tequila4kapp
Breitbart summarizing a NYTimes article claiming the family told Joe to stay in, and Hunter was the loudest voice

The explanation - his advisors over worked him in the lead up to the debate - is nonsensical. Do they not understand that's exactly the point - he is incapable of doing the job, either physically or mentally.
oski003
tequila4kapp said:

Breitbart summarizing a NYTimes article claiming the family told Joe to stay in, and Hunter was the loudest voice

The explanation - his advisors over worked him in the lead up to the debate - is nonsensical. Do they not understand that's exactly the point - he is incapable of doing the job, either physically or mentally.

Biden must be in a sauna half the time.
dajo9
If he is incapable of doing the job why is he doing such a great job right now?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
They even nailed Woke theology 45 years ago. Trailer.

movielover
Clyburn allegedly used the AME Church operation to collect and count votes. Here he also says Biden was over prepared. Clyburn & Obama are the power players.

going4roses
lol
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Big C

Biden was overprepared; Biden had a cold; Biden is the only candidate that actually beat Trump; Biden (who is 81) did a good job the last four years (but we're electing a President for the next four years). It's too late now. What about Kamala Harris? It's going to need to be his choice. Okay, Jill's choice.

Whatever.

If Biden stays on the ticket and wins the election, great job. (I'm voting for whoever runs against Trump.)

But if Biden stays on the ticket and then loses to c _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Trump, some people are going to have blood on their hands. They will be part of the biggest screw up in modern American political history, not to mention partly responsible for every horrible thing that Trump does.
tequila4kapp
The guy has dementia right now. He shouldn't be president TODAY, much less the nominee. My gawd, how ****ing partisan can people be? This is wrong on so many levels.
movielover
How does your brain rationalize Biden's historically disastrous pullout from Afghanistan; which led to a proxy war with Russia; Biden refusing to answer a Putin communique months before the SMO; Biden nixing peace negotiations with Russia in Turkey (2022); bombing the NS2 pipelines; again refusing Putin's request for negotiations while we can't even produce adequate ammunition; Biden concurrently funding what some call a genocide in Gaza, including the horrific use of white phosphorus; all leading to upwards of one million dead.

President Trump had ZERO wars, brought over 50 hostages home for $0, and SIGNED 5 MIDEAST PEACE DEALS.

Is this a terminal case of cognitive dissonance?
tequila4kapp
All the policy stuff is irrelevant. Both sides can argue their guy did good. It is a never ending cycle of politics.

Biden is not physically or mentally capable to handle the demands of the job. This was not just a bad debate night. We can go back almost to any point during his presidency and pick a point in time where he either was demonstrably more well than today - demonstrating the decline - or we can look to points in time where he was also showing signs of not being well. Remember, it was only 2 or 3 weeks ago where video evidence of this was present and the WH claimed the video was doctored. Again, the debate was not an isolated incident.

We have entered the zone of the movie Dave, where some inner circle is so partisan and so power hungry they keep a figurehead in place but run the country themselves. For the good of the country, this has to end. And it is also the humane thing to do for Biden himself. How disgusting is it to abuse an elderly person like this just for political power?

If people on the left are so power hungry and so afraid of Trump that they must win at any cost...fine. I kind of get that - most R's felt some version of the same thing with HRC. But beat Trump with someone else, someone who is capable of doing the job and doesn't put the nation at risk because of their lost faculties. If you really care about the institution of Democracy - as many of you claim - then fight for what is right.
WalterSobchak
tequila4kapp said:

All the policy stuff is irrelevant. Both sides can argue their guy did good. It is a never ending cycle of politics.

Biden is not physically or mentally capable to handle the demands of the job. This was not just a bad debate night. We can go back almost to any point during his presidency and pick a point in time where he either was demonstrably more well than today - demonstrating the decline - or we can look to points in time where he was also showing signs of not being well. Remember, it was only 2 or 3 weeks ago where video evidence of this was present and the WH claimed the video was doctored. Again, the debate was not an isolated incident.

We have entered the zone of the movie Dave, where some inner circle is so partisan and so power hungry they keep a figurehead in place but run the country themselves. For the good of the country, this has to end. And it is also the humane thing to do for Biden himself. How disgusting is it to abuse an elderly person like this just for political power?

If people on the left are so power hungry and so afraid of Trump that they must win at any cost...fine. I kind of get that - most R's felt some version of the same thing with HRC. But beat Trump with someone else, someone who is capable of doing the job and doesn't put the nation at risk because of their lost faculties. If you really care about the institution of Democracy - as many of you claim - then fight for what is right.
Put the nation at risk?!? You've got some ****ing nerve. The nation is being systematically dismantled by Trump's court as we speak. Civil war is all but inevitable now.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
oski003
WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

Put the nation at risk?!? You've got some ****ing nerve. The nation is being systematically dismantled by Trump's court as we speak. Civil war is all but inevitable now.

What are the top 3 systematically dismantling court decisions that are leading us to Civil War and how are they doing this?
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

What are the top 3 systematically dismantling court decisions that are leading us to Civil War and how are they doing this?
**** off. See you in hell.
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
tequila4kapp
WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

No, no I do not. See my last paragraph: replace Biden and beat Trump with someone else.
WalterSobchak
tequila4kapp said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

No, no I do not. See my last paragraph: replace Biden and beat Trump with someone else.
Yes, yes you do.

calbear93
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

OK. Funny how some people are losing their **** over overturning cases that previously overturned prior cases. Civil war from these cases appreciating the separation of power. Does seem a bit emotional.
WalterSobchak
calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

OK. Funny how some people are losing their **** over overturning cases that previously overturned prior cases. Civil war from these cases appreciating the separation of power. Does seem a bit emotional.
Biden now has clear legal authority to assassinate Trump and anyone on the Supreme Court he disagrees with in order to defend the Constitution from domestic enemies. Will he do it?

calbear93
tequila4kapp said:

Arguing Biden will be OK without his faculties because he will have a great support staff dilutes the power of the presidency and dilutes their argument that Trump is a threat (I think both Biden and Trump are threats).

Just like they lose the plot arguing that unelected court action taking power away from an unelected federal agency and demanding that the judicial branch be the ones to execute their constitutional duty to interpret ambiguity in law is not democratic. ***? They support a president appointing someone as a political favor to make, interpret and enforce laws without clear authority form Congress is not a threat but somehow Trump is a dictator? If they are so afraid of Trump, shouldn't they want to limit the executive branch from writing laws and interpreting laws without involving Congress or the Courts? Oh, the agencies are made up of experts? You have to joking. Remember the clowns who were appointed by Trump? How about Khan? What is her expertise with real life experience? How about Gensler? What was his expertise on the SEC?

People betray their lack of principles when they always argue for what is expedient or what supports their political party, They don't even realize that the original Chevron case was the Republican appointed EPA trying to carve out exceptions not provided in the actual statute and the courts allowing the anti-environmental action to proceed by giving the agency deference. Somehow they think the Chevron deference will only work when the Democrats have the White House.
calbear93
WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

Biden now has clear legal authority to assassinate Trump and anyone on the Supreme Court he disagrees with in order to defend the Constitution from domestic enemies. Will he do it?
This may be the dumbest thing I have read here. Apparently, you are some constitutional expert who thinks assassination of government officials in the US without due process is a power granted to the president in the constitution. This is how the loonies on the left and the right act and come up with conspiracy theories. Is this any more intelligent than some QAnon nonsense?
GoOskie
WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

Sane people won't do this. Lunatics like trump and any future republicans? Another story.
WalterSobchak
calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

This may be the dumbest thing I have read here. Apparently, you are some constitutional expert who thinks assassination of government officials in the US without due process is a power granted to the president in the constitution. This is how the loonies on the left and the right act and come up with conspiracy theories. Is this any more intelligent than some QAnon nonsense?
What are you talking about? Why does it need to be in the Constitution? Presidential immunity isn't.

calbear93
WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

What are you talking about? Why does it need to be in the Constitution? Presidential immunity isn't.
Have you read the case before losing your **** and saying the president can now assassinate justices.

Why bother reading the actual holding when you can make up what it means?

Don't let actual facts get in the way of your delirium and conspiracy theories.
GoOskie
calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

BS. trump, his minions and the lunatics who control the GOP are no doubt scheming on how to take advantage of this ruling. They've been pushing the envelope on law, ethics, our democratic principles and will continue to in the future until they have thier authoritarian.
WalterSobchak
calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

Have you read the case before losing your **** and saying the president can now assassinate justices.

I've read the case, have you? Dissents included.

calbear93
WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

I have read the case. What about the case makes it a valid argument that a president assassinating supreme court justice is now immune from prosecution? Waiting to understand how you think that is what the dissenting justices wrote.
movielover
GoOskie said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

Sane people won't do this. Lunatics like trump and any future republicans? Another story.

You ignore plain, stark reality.

Trump: 0 new wars, 0 dead, 5 peace deals
Biden: 2 new wars, 1 Million dead, 0 peace deals
WalterSobchak
calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

I have read the case. What about the case makes it a valid argument that a president assassinating supreme court justice is now immune from prosecution? Waiting to understand how you think that is what the dissenting justices wrote.
Today's decision to grant former Presidents criminal im-
munity reshapes the institution of the Presidency. It makes
a mockery of the principle, foundational to our Constitution
and system of Government, that no man is above the law.

Separate from its official-acts immunity, the majority rec-
ognizes absolute immunity for "conduct within [the Presi-
dent's] exclusive sphere of constitutional authority." Ante,
at 9. Feel free to skip over those pages of the majority's
opinion. With broad official-acts immunity covering the
field, this ostensibly narrower immunity serves little pur-
pose. In any event, this case simply does not turn on con-
duct within the President's "exclusive sphere of constitu-
tional authority," and the majority's attempt to apply a core
immunity of its own making expands the concept of "core
constitutional powers," ante, at 6, beyond any recognizable
bounds.

In this case, however, the question whether a former
President enjoys a narrow immunity for the "exercise of his
core constitutional powers," ante, at 6, has never been at
issue, and for good reason: Trump was not criminally in-
dicted for taking actions that the Constitution places in the
unassailable core of Executive power. He was not charged,
for example, with illegally wielding the Presidency's pardon
power or veto power or appointment power or even removal
power. Instead, Trump was charged with a conspiracy to
commit fraud to subvert the Presidential election. It is true
that the detailed indictment in this case alleges that Trump
threatened to remove an Acting Attorney General who
would not carry out his scheme. See, e.g., App. 216217,
Indictment 74, 77. Yet it is equally clear that the Gov-
ernment does not seek to "impose criminal liability on the
[P]resident for exercising or talking about exercising the
appointment and removal power." Tr. of Oral Arg. 127. If
that were the majority's concern, it could simply have said
that the Government cannot charge a President's threat-
ened use of the removal power as an overt act in the con-
spiracy. It says much more.
The core immunity that the majority creates will insulate
a considerably larger sphere of conduct than the narrow
core of "conclusive and preclusive" powers that the Court
previously has recognized. The first indication comes when
the majority includes the President's broad duty to " 'take
Care that the Laws be faithfully executed' " among the core
functions for which a former President supposedly enjoys
absolute immunity. Ante, at 20 (quoting Art. II, 3). That
expansive view of core power will effectively insulate all
sorts of noncore conduct from criminal prosecution. Were
there any question, consider how the majority applies its
newly minted core immunity to the allegations in this case.
It concludes that "Trump is . . . absolutely immune from
prosecution for" any "conduct involving his discussions with
Justice Department officials." Ante, at 21. That conception
of core immunity expands the "conclusive and preclusive"
category beyond recognition, foreclosing the possibility of
prosecution for broad swaths of conduct. Under that view
of core powers, even fabricating evidence and insisting the
Department use it in a criminal case could be covered. The
majority's conception of "core" immunity sweeps far more
broadly than its logic, borrowed from Youngstown, should
allow.

Not content simply to invent an expansive criminal im-
munity for former Presidents, the majority goes a dramatic
and unprecedented step further. It says that acts for which
the President is immune must be redacted from the narra-
tive of even wholly private crimes committed while in office.
They must play no role in proceedings regarding private
criminal acts. See ante, at 3032.
Even though the majority's immunity analysis purports
to leave unofficial acts open to prosecution, its draconian
approach to official-acts evidence deprives these prosecu-
tions of any teeth. If the former President cannot be held
criminally liable for his official acts, those acts should still
be admissible to prove knowledge or intent in criminal pros-
ecutions of unofficial acts. For instance, the majority strug-
gles with classifying whether a President's speech is in his
capacity as President (official act) or as a candidate (unoffi-
cial act). Imagine a President states in an official speech
that he intends to stop a political rival from passing legis-
lation that he opposes, no matter what it takes to do so (of-
ficial act). He then hires a private hitman to murder that
political rival (unofficial act). Under the majority's rule, the
murder indictment could include no allegation of the Presi-
dent's public admission of premeditated intent to support
the mens rea of murder. That is a strange result, to say the
least.

Looking beyond the fate of this particular prosecution,
the long-term consequences of today's decision are stark.
The Court effectively creates a law-free zone around the
President, upsetting the status quo that has existed since
the Founding. This new official-acts immunity now "lies
about like a loaded weapon" for any President that wishes
to place his own interests, his own political survival, or his
own financial gain, above the interests of the Nation. Kore-
matsu v. United States, 323 U. S. 214, 246 (1944) (Jackson,
J., dissenting). The President of the United States is the
most powerful person in the country, and possibly the
world. When he uses his official powers in any way, under
the majority's reasoning, he now will be insulated from
criminal prosecution. Orders the Navy's Seal Team 6 to as-
sassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military
coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in ex-
change for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune.

WalterSobchak
calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

For the record, it is noted that you admit by omission that the decision does support legal assassination of Trump. I consider compromised and biased justices like Thomas and Alito to be political actors also. They are certainly not legitimate justices.

calbear93
WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

For the record, it is noted that you admit by omission that the decision does support legal assassination of Trump. I consider compromised and biased justices like Thomas and Alito to be political actors also. They are certainly not legitimate justices.
I don't know if you just don't know how to read or you are just playing dumb. What record and what admission? How you go from me asking where in the dissent it reads that supreme court justices can be killed to you reaching that I am admitting for the record that Trump can be assassinated is the real mystery.

The court holds that actions taken to discharge express authority in the constitution that resides solely with the president is subject to absolute immunity. A president cannot be charged with a crime by a subsequent administration for discharging his mandated duties as president.

The court then holds that there is presumptive immunity that can be overcome with evidence for actions that are taken in his official capacity. Assassination of supreme court justices that goes against due process in the constitution is not part of the job of a president or within the scope of this office. So, that would be easy to overcome.

Unofficial actions do not benefit from any presumption.

So, the courts, as fact finders in criminal cases, are asked to make the determination on which of the three categories that act falls under. You know, asking the courts to do their job?

But I am seeing that you are one of those far left loonies that is the mirror image of the far right loonies looking for hysteria (like those loonies claiming that Biden and Obama are engaged in conspiracy) and ignoring all facts and failing to read anything approaching any level of comprehension.
calbear93
WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

WalterSobchak said:

calbear93 said:

oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

tequila4kapp said:

Today's decision to grant former Presidents criminal im-
munity reshapes the institution of the Presidency. It makes
a mockery of the principle, foundational to our Constitution
and system of Government, that no man is above the law.

Separate from its official-acts immunity, the majority rec-
ognizes absolute immunity for "conduct within [the Presi-
dent's] exclusive sphere of constitutional authority." Ante,
at 9. Feel free to skip over those pages of the majority's
opinion. With broad official-acts immunity covering the
field, this ostensibly narrower immunity serves little pur-
pose. In any event, this case simply does not turn on con-
duct within the President's "exclusive sphere of constitu-
tional authority," and the majority's attempt to apply a core
immunity of its own making expands the concept of "core
constitutional powers," ante, at 6, beyond any recognizable
bounds.

In this case, however, the question whether a former
President enjoys a narrow immunity for the "exercise of his
core constitutional powers," ante, at 6, has never been at
issue, and for good reason: Trump was not criminally in-
dicted for taking actions that the Constitution places in the
unassailable core of Executive power. He was not charged,
for example, with illegally wielding the Presidency's pardon
power or veto power or appointment power or even removal
power. Instead, Trump was charged with a conspiracy to
commit fraud to subvert the Presidential election. It is true
that the detailed indictment in this case alleges that Trump
threatened to remove an Acting Attorney General who
would not carry out his scheme. See, e.g., App. 216217,
Indictment 74, 77. Yet it is equally clear that the Gov-
ernment does not seek to "impose criminal liability on the
[P]resident for exercising or talking about exercising the
appointment and removal power." Tr. of Oral Arg. 127. If
that were the majority's concern, it could simply have said
that the Government cannot charge a President's threat-
ened use of the removal power as an overt act in the con-
spiracy. It says much more.
The core immunity that the majority creates will insulate
a considerably larger sphere of conduct than the narrow
core of "conclusive and preclusive" powers that the Court
previously has recognized. The first indication comes when
the majority includes the President's broad duty to " 'take
Care that the Laws be faithfully executed' " among the core
functions for which a former President supposedly enjoys
absolute immunity. Ante, at 20 (quoting Art. II, 3). That
expansive view of core power will effectively insulate all
sorts of noncore conduct from criminal prosecution. Were
there any question, consider how the majority applies its
newly minted core immunity to the allegations in this case.
It concludes that "Trump is . . . absolutely immune from
prosecution for" any "conduct involving his discussions with
Justice Department officials." Ante, at 21. That conception
of core immunity expands the "conclusive and preclusive"
category beyond recognition, foreclosing the possibility of
prosecution for broad swaths of conduct. Under that view
of core powers, even fabricating evidence and insisting the
Department use it in a criminal case could be covered. The
majority's conception of "core" immunity sweeps far more
broadly than its logic, borrowed from Youngstown, should
allow.

Not content simply to invent an expansive criminal im-
munity for former Presidents, the majority goes a dramatic
and unprecedented step further. It says that acts for which
the President is immune must be redacted from the narra-
tive of even wholly private crimes committed while in office.
They must play no role in proceedings regarding private
criminal acts. See ante, at 3032.
Even though the majority's immunity analysis purports
to leave unofficial acts open to prosecution, its draconian
approach to official-acts evidence deprives these prosecu-
tions of any teeth. If the former President cannot be held
criminally liable for his official acts, those acts should still
be admissible to prove knowledge or intent in criminal pros-
ecutions of unofficial acts. For instance, the majority strug-
gles with classifying whether a President's speech is in his
capacity as President (official act) or as a candidate (unoffi-
cial act). Imagine a President states in an official speech
that he intends to stop a political rival from passing legis-
lation that he opposes, no matter what it takes to do so (of-
ficial act). He then hires a private hitman to murder that
political rival (unofficial act). Under the majority's rule, the
murder indictment could include no allegation of the Presi-
dent's public admission of premeditated intent to support
the mens rea of murder. That is a strange result, to say the
least.

Looking beyond the fate of this particular prosecution,
the long-term consequences of today's decision are stark.
The Court effectively creates a law-free zone around the
President, upsetting the status quo that has existed since
the Founding. This new official-acts immunity now "lies
about like a loaded weapon" for any President that wishes
to place his own interests, his own political survival, or his
own financial gain, above the interests of the Nation. Kore-
matsu v. United States, 323 U. S. 214, 246 (1944) (Jackson,
J., dissenting). The President of the United States is the
most powerful person in the country, and possibly the
world. When he uses his official powers in any way, under
the majority's reasoning, he now will be insulated from
criminal prosecution. Orders the Navy's Seal Team 6 to as-
sassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military
coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in ex-
change for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune.

What about the last highlighted point is in actual alignment with what the majority held? What about ordering navy seal to assassinate a political rival is a duty charged to the office of the president? She, unlike you, admits that assassinating a political rival is not immune. However, evidence related to official action cannot be used to prosecute another crime. "He then hires a private hitman to murder that political rival (unofficial act)." The unofficial act is not even subject to presumptive immunity.

She is right that the majority would not allow evidence taken from official action. But she then loses the plot and says the inability to obtain evidence means that the assassination in effect is immune. Disagree here but that is different than you stating that Trump or Biden is immune if they kill Supreme Court justices they dislike.

So I will ask again, what about the dissent leads to your conclusion that Trump or Biden can assassinate Supreme Court justices?
movielover
TDS.
WalterSobchak
Asked and answered.

calbear93
WalterSobchak said:

Asked and answered.
If your answer is that you lack ability to actually read a Supreme Court opinion, yes, you definitely answered in the positive.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.