Kamala Harris for President

50,606 Views | 979 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by bearister
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

going4roses said:

all the data shows ww (white women) have been the ones who have earned tangible gains from "diversity hires"

At first I thought this to be striking.
On second thought, I'd like to see "all the data" that supports this claim.

They probably made better gains because they were generally more qualified than other groups that have been historically discriminated against.

Sounds like Eugenics to me …
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
concordtom
bearister said:

I watch this once a day:

Questions for Miller, or any other D-hater on these pages:

If Biden were to stay in and win decisively in November, but then he died in December, does that mean that Trump should be inaugurated on Jan 20 because he received more electoral votes than Harris?

What if Biden died 2 days before Election Day? Or 30 days? Or 60 days?

Now, same questions, but instead of "died" insert permanently debilitating stroke. How do you answer?

Final question: why do you not consider this slow-death of cognitive ability to be the same?

The argument of "you can't do that, the old man MUST stay in the race" seems absurd to me.
But maybe that's just because my parents are in their 80's and, like Biden, are showing signs of slipping, but DO NOT want to let go of all they've built up in life.

It's hard to let go.
People fight and claw to hold onto their status, hold on to their Lives, life itself.

Learning to let go is something we all must learn to do, provided we live long enough to do so, which means it wasn't cut short and snatched from us by a Mack Truck.

I'm sure many readers here can relate. It's a spiritual thing. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot control."
concordtom
going4roses said:

concordtom said:

going4roses said:

all the data shows ww (white women) have been the ones who have earned tangible gains from "diversity hires"

At first I thought this to be striking.
On second thought, I'd like to see "all the data" that supports this claim.

It is there.

If you have any links to articles I'd be glad to see it. Thank you.
graguna
If you haven't spoken to many people under 30 in the last 2 days, you may not understand what is happening right now. It's insane. Young voters are more excited now than they have ever been.
Millions of women are on Tic Tok with their Kamala coconut videos.
Trump is about to lose to a black chick from Oakland. I couldn't be more pleased!!!!!

bear2034
Installing a candidate less than 4 months from the election looks like panic to me.
kelly09
dajo9 said:

The mini primary is over. Thoughts and prayers to those who missed it. The people of the Democratic Party are united. Let's go!
Are you serious?
kelly09
MiZery said:

DEI hire is the Republican version of saying the N word.
What is the Dem version of DEI?
going4roses
I don't have access to the data sets from the US census data shape files at the moment. The data show the correlation with the timing of policy enacting " equal opportunity policies " and the increases in ww working and pay relative to bw/bm .

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+women+benifit+from+diversty&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Then add the other barriers invisible and visible/ Racial Discrimination in the many shapes and forms which it operates under the WS umbrella.

going4roses
kelly09 said:

MiZery said:

So you admit this is the truth ?
bear2034
For some reason, Democrats refer to Kamala as a black woman but never an Asian one.
bear2034
kelly09 said:

MiZery said:

The N word itself.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

The mini primary is over. Thoughts and prayers to those who missed it. The people of the Democratic Party are united. Let's go!

I'm clapping, you don't have to. - Schumer
MiZery
Black women do. So id trust them over you.
MiZery
Didn't your previous account get suspended for saying something xenophobic against Muslims? I thought backup accounts weren't allowed here?
bear2034
Not all black women think the same.
bear2034
Do you buy your Hamas riot gear from Amazon too?
MiZery
So you claim to speak for black women? How much did they raise for Biden?
MiZery
The same place you got your January 6th riot gear and white hood.
bear2034
No, you just spoke for black women.
bear2034
Lefties wear hoods and masks. They founded the KKK and Antifa.
MiZery
Lefties fly the confederate flag?
bear2034
Southern Democrats owned slaves, founded the KKK, and opposed Civil Rights.
MiZery
I supposed you wer asleep the day they taught about Dixiecrats
bear2034
I suppose it has never occurred to you that the South continued to vote overwhelmingly for Democrats after the Civil Rights movement including Carter and Clinton for president. Republicans didn't hold a majority of southern congressional seats until 1994, 30 years after the Civil Rights Act.
MiZery
While the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 began to shift the political landscape, it took several decades for the region to become solidly Republican.

Democrats now are now the. racist democrats then. Storm Thurmond was a Democrat until 1964. Can you imagine him as a Democrat now?
MTbear22
bear2034 said:

Installing a candidate less than 4 months from the election looks like panic to me.
What it looks like to you doesn't matter. All that matters is who people vote for in November. We'll see.
dajo9
MiZery said:

While the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 began to shift the political landscape, it took several decades for the region to become solidly Republican.

Democrats now are now the. racist democrats then. Storm Thurmond was a Democrat until 1964. Can you imagine him as a Democrat now?

You are wasting your time with that one
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
MiZery
I suspect this threat is gonna get locked down soon since he threw a racist remark in as he usually does
bear2034
MiZery said:

Strom Thurmond, Biden's good friend? Of the 21 Democratic senators who opposed the Civil Rights Act, just one became a Republican. The other 20 continued to be elected as Democrats, or were replaced by other Democrats. On average, those 20 seats didn't go Republican for another two-and-a-half decades.
bear2034
MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

What it looks like to you doesn't matter. All that matters is who people vote for in November. We'll see.

What's the difference between Kamala and Biden other than age, race, and gender?
bear2034
MiZery said:

I suspect this threat is gonna get locked down soon since he threw a racist remark in as he usually does
You should be more careful next time, you don't represent the thoughts of all black women.
MiZery
Your assumption is the Democrat party of now is the party of the racist Democratic Party of then?
MTbear22
bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

What's the difference between Kamala and Biden other than age, race, and gender?
Weird deflection, especially considering that age was the primary thing Republicans have been attacking Biden on for months.

What this all "looks like" to you does not matter. Not in the slightest. I know that scares you, but it's the truth. The voters will decide in November. We'll see.

MiZery
What is that hamas comment supposed to mean after I mentioned that you were banned previously for making an anti Islam remark.
MiZery
I know that black women just raised over a million dollars in one day. For Kamala. I guess they don't think shes black?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.