hanky1 was right again...COVID was no big deal

35,615 Views | 393 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by okaydo
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have avoided panic by reading the posts here.
hanky1
Democrats are now openly admitting they are intentionally keeping everything closed for political reasons to try and win the election. Pure evil.

BearChemist
hanky1 said:

Democrats are now openly admitting they are intentionally keeping everything closed for political reasons to try and win the election. Pure evil.

This is outrag eous...do these dem o crats thjnk the y can steel Californ ia ?
hanky1
If more people start speaking the truth, the tide of public opinion will change

Same if more reporters did their jobs. How is this not front page news across the country ?

okaydo
hanky1 said:

This is the tampon cop reporter. I don't believe sh*t what he says.
sycasey
okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

The quote seems real enough . . . it's just the absolute least charitable interpretation of it.
okaydo

okaydo
I love how Chris Rock blames Pelosi. What the *****could she do? How did she let the pandemic come in?

Hell, Pelosi's predecessor wasn't even that powerful compared to Trump, who ran over him.

Trump and Republicans are desperately trying to make it seem like Biden is the president and/or Pelosi is the president.

Actually, he's the president.

The problem is everybody treats Trump like an infant when he is extremely powerful. And he's more powerful because he isn't beholden to anybody or anything, creates his own reality and lies, lies, lies.

That's why he is trying to delegitimize the election, and that's why there's genuine concern he won't accept the results if he "loses."

Stop treating him like he's 5 years old. If he was really 5 years old, he wouldn't have hired horrible people like DeJoy and Barr to shamelessly dismantle the government.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/16/arts/television/chris-rock-fargo.html

AunBear89
okaydo said:

I love how Chris Rock blames Pelosi. What the *****could she do? How did she let the pandemic come in?

Hell, Pelosi's predecessor wasn't even that powerful compared to Trump, who ran over him.

Trump and Republicans are desperately trying to make it seem like Biden is the president and/or Pelosi is the president.

Actually, he's the president.

The problem is everybody treats Trump like an infant when he is extremely powerful. And he's more powerful because he isn't beholden to anybody or anything, creates his own reality and lies, lies, lies.

That's why he is trying to delegitimize the election, and that's why there's genuine concern he won't accept the results if he "loses."

Stop treating him like he's 5 years old. If he was really 5 years old, he wouldn't have hired horrible people like DeJoy and Barr to shamelessly dismantle the government.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/16/arts/television/chris-rock-fargo.html

Sounds like an entertainer that doesn't want to piss off half of his potential ticket buyers. "Republicans suck! They really , really suck.... uh, Democrats suck, too."
okaydo
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

The quote seems real enough . . . it's just the absolute least charitable interpretation of it.

That's from the John & Ken Show, which I used to listen to religiously when I was a teenager. When I was 15, I even went to see them broadcast live. I haven't listened to them lately, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were Trumpers. I also listened to KFI religiously, and a lot of the people who I listened to as a teen are Trumpers, from Tammy Bruce to Hugh Hewitt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.