hanky1 was right again...COVID was no big deal

35,639 Views | 393 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by okaydo
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

BearChemist said:

Is this janky hedging?
I think hanky is going to pretend this thread doesn't exist after I pointed out that he fell for an obvious Qanon scam in his zeal to bolster his baseless case that COVID doesn't matter. Like all trolls, he will just move on to newer and dumber lies.
The original intent of this thread appears lost on you:

The protesters' actions clearly demonstrate that they think COVID is no big deal. So why do you attack and criticize people who SAY it, but not the people who act in a way that says it's no big deal?

As I have repeatedly state in this thread: it appears protesting against racial injustice gives one the magical ability of COVID immunity! Rioting and looting also gives you the added benefit of AIDS immunity! This is the only scientific explanation for what's going on!!!!
This thread was a lame trolling attempt and quite representative of your larger oeuvre.

You repeatedly spout misinformation because you don't care whether things are true or not, you just like to troll. I've pointed out your failure in a number of threads and it's clear by now that you realize you got duped by a Qanon moron because you wanted to believe that only 6% of COVID deaths are from COVID (whatever that means). So why don't you come clean and admit that you are just a shameless troll. Admit that you got duped by Qanon.

Alternatively - you can try and prove me wrong. Prove that only 6% of CDC reported COVID deaths are from COVID. We're all ears. Let's have the discussion.

If you can't admit you are wrong or try to convince me you were right, you should delete your account and start over.
hanky1
This remains true. Prove to me that everyone dying is actually COVID deaths. Covid related sure. Covid caused...tenuous at best.

BearNIt
August was the worst month for Coronavirus in California 3,745 Californians died.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/514551-california-records-deadliest-month-in-pandemic?ocid=uxbndlbing

All this time after watching the RNC Convention I thought we were through with the Coronavirus? Apparently, not so much.
AunBear89
BearNIt said:

August was the worst month for Coronavirus in California 3,745 Californians died.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/514551-california-records-deadliest-month-in-pandemic?ocid=uxbndlbing

All this time after watching the RNC Convention I thought we were through with the Coronavirus? Apparently, not so much.

They didn't die of COVID - just ask janky. They died of life - it's a terminal illness that everyone is born with. The fact that these folks had COVID is entirely coincidental. They died of living.
BearNIt
AunBear89 said:

BearNIt said:

They didn't die of COVID - just ask janky. They died of life - it's a terminal illness that everyone is born with. The fact that these folks had COCID is entirely coincidental. They died of living.
I had heard that in the ED that living can cause death. LMFAO
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

This remains true. Prove to me that everyone dying is actually COVID deaths. Covid related sure. Covid caused...tenuous at best.

Such a pathetic comeback. It's so obvious that you know you have nothing and you just won't admit it. Just come clean: maybe it will be cathartic for you.

Let's have a real debate about this. You can use that PhD big brain of yours. You can argue that cardiac arrest is a pre-existing, ARDS, pneumonia and renal failures were pre-existing conditions that killed people, unrelated to COVID. If you were anything other than a pathetic troll, you would be able to do so. But you won't because you can't.
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Such a pathetic comeback. It's so obvious that you know you have nothing and you just won't admit it. Just come clean: maybe it will be cathartic for you.

Let's have a real debate about this. You can use that PhD big brain of yours. You can argue that cardiac arrest is a pre-existing, ARDS, pneumonia and renal failures were pre-existing conditions that killed people, unrelated to COVID. If you were anything other than a pathetic troll, you would be able to do so. But you won't because you can't.

I will scientifically explain without fallacy everything you asked for if you can explain to me how BLM protesting can give one COVID immunity.
AunBear89
No one in the history of everything ever said that. Except you. Please cite your source.
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

I will scientifically explain without fallacy everything you asked for if you can explain to me how BLM protesting can give one COVID immunity.
Another even more pathetic response. Why would I need to argue a position I've never held, and which bears no relation to the existing discussion? You can't and won't scientifically explain anything I asked for because you can't. You have no idea what you are talking about and with each passing response it becomes more clear.

I'll make you a promise, if you want to engage on the 6% idiocy so that we can expose your thinking to everyone here, I will engage with you in good faith on the BLM protests in relation to COVID. I will not take any positions inconsistent with those I've held previously. You are free to scour my posting history to see what I've said. Not that you will because you're a low-energy troll, but the opportunity is there. Grab a red bull and be better.
Krugman Is A Moron
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

I just wish there was a self-important lawyer virus. The number of lawyers who make bad arguments on this site are damn near infinite.
hanky1
Matthew Patel said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

I just wish there was a self-important lawyer virus. The number of lawyers who make bad arguments on this site are damn near infinite.
The problem with lawyers and many others on this site is that they're not intelligent enough to understand when/what words should be taken literally and when they shouldn't. Sometimes those words are to prove some other point that completely flew over their heads but they're too busy arguing over the meaning of "the" to understand.
dimitrig
Matthew Patel said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Another even more pathetic response. Why would I need to argue a position I've never held, and which bears no relation to the existing discussion? You can't and won't scientifically explain anything I asked for because you can't. You have no idea what you are talking about and with each passing response it becomes more clear.

I'll make you a promise, if you want to engage on the 6% idiocy so that we can expose your thinking to everyone here, I will engage with you in good faith on the BLM protests in relation to COVID. I will not take any positions inconsistent with those I've held previously. You are free to scour my posting history to see what I've said. Not that you will because you're a low-energy troll, but the opportunity is there. Grab a red bull and be better.
This entire thread is about BLM protests curing COVID. Did you not read the title of the thread and the OP?
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

This entire thread is about BLM protests curing COVID. Did you not read the title of the thread and the OP?
The entire thread is not about BLM. Your last two attempts at substantive posts: here and here have nothing to do with BLM. Even your trolling is internally inconsistent.

So stop being coy, tell everyone why you think I'm wrong.
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

The entire thread is not about BLM. Your last two attempts at substantive posts: here and here have nothing to do with BLM. Even your trolling is internally inconsistent.

You literally just linked a post of mine that links BLM protests to COVID. Lol. Thanks for that.
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

You literally just linked a post of mine that links BLM protests to COVID. Lol. Thanks for that.
I linked to your posts where (1) you state, without evidence, that COVID has "morphed into something benign" and (2) you fell prey to a Qanon scam. Neither of those have anything to do with BLM. This thread started as a pathetic trolling attempt re BLM but has since moved on. You should learn to keep up with your own troll threads.
hanky1
AunBear89 said:

BearNIt said:

They didn't die of COVID - just ask janky. They died of life - it's a terminal illness that everyone is born with. The fact that these folks had COVID is entirely coincidental. They died of living.

Yes I agree with this.

Thanks
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

I linked to your posts where (1) you state, without evidence, that COVID has "morphed into something benign" and (2) you fell prey to a Qanon scam. Neither of those have anything to do with BLM. This thread started as a pathetic trolling attempt re BLM but has since moved on. You should learn to keep up with your own troll threads.

Where did I specifically say "unit2sucks" is wrong? Your victim hood complex (like most on the left) has clouded your ability to think clearly.
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Where did I specifically say "unit2sucks" is wrong? Your victim hood complex (like most on the left) has clouded your ability to think clearly.
Nice try. Dunking on you doesn't make me a victim. Either you agree with me that you fell prey for a Qanon scam and that you stated without evidence that COVID has "morphed into something benign" or you think I'm wrong. Please share your answers with the class and be prepared to back it up. You know you can't which is why you are going off and starting other weak troll threads.

Just delete your account and start over.
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Nice try. Dunking on you doesn't make me a victim. Either you agree with me that you fell prey for a Qanon scam and that you stated without evidence that COVID has "morphed into something benign" or you think I'm wrong. Please share your answers with the class and be prepared to back it up. You know you can't which is why you are going off and starting other weak troll threads.

It has morphed into something benign for many regions.

The work I am doing is far too important for me to delete my account. People like you are too busy arguing over the meaning of 'the'. Someone needs to keep it real.

If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account. If you can't, then you should delete yours.
hanky1
Aaron rodgers sucks
hanky1
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

The work I am doing is far too important for me to delete my account. People like you are too busy arguing over the meaning of 'the'. Someone needs to keep it real.

If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account. If you can't, then you should delete yours.
"benign for many regions"? What are you talking about? That's really the rub though, as you are unable to substantiate anything you say. You fell for a Qanon idiot conspiracy theory and continue to pretend that you didn't (see here for one example). You have as much credibility as Baghdad Bob.

But let's set all your trolling aside, you've said "If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account."

Challenge accepted.

Here's what you said in January in response to a question about how Aaron Rodgers would do against the Niners: "He's going to have a career day". End result: Not a career day. I could probably find more predictions you've made since you're basically always wrong.

By the way, I did find one thing you posted that may have actually been inadvertently correct: you said the dumbest and most harmful thing Trump has ever done is block COVID testing to keep the numbers down. Of course, you will never admit it now that you've chosen to troll that COVID is benign.

hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

"benign for many regions"? What are you talking about? That's really the rub though, as you are unable to substantiate anything you say. You fell for a Qanon idiot conspiracy theory and continue to pretend that you didn't (see here for one example). You have as much credibility as Baghdad Bob.

But let's set all your trolling aside, you've said "If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account."

Challenge accepted.

Here's what you said in January in response to a question about how Aaron Rodgers would do against the Niners: "He's going to have a career day". End result: Not a career day. I could probably find more predictions you've made since you're basically always wrong.

By the way, I did find one thing you posted that may have actually been inadvertently correct: you said the dumbest and most harmful thing Trump has ever done is block COVID testing to keep the numbers down. Of course, you will never admit it now that you've chosen to troll that COVID is benign.

How can anyone watch his performance that day and not say it's a career day? Did we watch the same game?

It's not that hard to find the article I was referencing. Even a simple SciFinder search would've revealed it.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1275/5897019?searchresult=1
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

How can anyone watch his performance that day and not say it's a career day? Did we watch the same game?

It's not that hard to find the article I was referencing. Even a simple SciFinder search would've revealed it.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1275/5897019?searchresult=1
What planet do you live on? Rodgers went down 27-0 before the half and had three turnovers in the game. If you than that was a career game for him it makes me wonder where you were when he was at his peak.

As for the article, how does that show COVID is "benign in many regions"? The conclusions don't support that assertion at all. And it's based on one reinfection lol. You've turned into the worst kind of troll - a boring one.

Quote:

Conclusions

Epidemiological, clinical, serological and genomic analyses confirmed that the patient had re-infection instead of persistent viral shedding from first infection. Our results suggest SARS-CoV-2 may continue to circulate among the human populations despite herd immunity due to natural infection or vaccination. Further studies of patients with re-infection will shed light on protective correlates important for vaccine design.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

What planet do you live on? Rodgers went down 27-0 before the half and had three turnovers in the game. If you than that was a career game for him it makes me wonder where you were when he was at his peak.

As for the article, how does that show COVID is "benign in many regions"? The conclusions don't support that assertion at all. And it's based on one reinfection lol. You've turned into the worst kind of troll - a boring one.

Quote:

Conclusions

Epidemiological, clinical, serological and genomic analyses confirmed that the patient had re-infection instead of persistent viral shedding from first infection. Our results suggest SARS-CoV-2 may continue to circulate among the human populations despite herd immunity due to natural infection or vaccination. Further studies of patients with re-infection will shed light on protective correlates important for vaccine design.

Play with the troll if you please, but if nothing else those Rodgers comments should make clear that hanky is just messing with you.
Unit2Sucks
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

Quote:

Conclusions

Play with the troll if you please, but if nothing else those Rodgers comments should make clear that hanky is just messing with you.
I'm like a cat playing with a ball of yarn, but I must admit that even I'm getting bored. Too bad we don't have smarter right wing nut job trolls.
calpoly
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

Quote:

Conclusions

I'm like a cat playing with a ball of yarn, but I must admit that even I'm getting bored. Too bad we don't have smarter right wing nut job trolls.
Exactly!
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

Quote:

Conclusions

If I am indeed a troll (and a boring one at that) then what does that make you? The dude who spends time scrolling through my old posts to prove you're right.

Do you even realize what I just made you do? I made you search my old posts and (amazingly) you actually did it. I'm actually sortof amazed I got anyone to invest the time to do this. It's hilarious to me.

To be honest, I was actually stunned that you did.
Krugman Is A Moron
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Conclusions

If I am indeed a troll (and a boring one at that) then what does that make you? The dude who spends time scrolling through my old posts to prove you're right.

Do you even realize what I just made you do? I made you search my old posts and (amazingly) you actually did it. I'm actually sortof amazed I got anyone to invest the time to do this. It's hilarious to me.

The worst part of it is he billed someone $300 for the time he spent doing it.

Fsck lawyers. Not as smart as they think they are and way overcharge for what little service they give you.
hanky1
Matthew Patel said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

Conclusions

The worst part of it is he billed someone $300 for the time he spent doing it.

Fsck lawyers. Not as smart as they think they are and way overcharge for what little service they give you.

It's no fun anymore.

One of us is playing 3-dimensional chess. The other is playing tic-tac-toe.
chazzed
Right. Everything that transpires here only does so because it is being orchestrated by janky1. He's not just a run-of-the-mill troll, he's a super-evolved entity that has graced us with his presence in order to show us the folly of our ways!
hanky1
chazzed said:

Right. Everything that transpires here only does so because it is being orchestrated by janky1. He's not just a run-of-the-mill troll, he's a super-evolved entity that has graced us with his presence in order to show us the folly of our ways!
Yes! Thank you - you've finally acknowledged my greatness.
B.A. Bearacus
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

Quote:

Conclusions

Any techie thing (such as a search) that would take an Off Topic Republican 20-30 minutes (or kelly09 and helltopay1 three hours to three weeks) would take a Democrat 3-5 minutes. Your amazement and awe are valid insofar as you and the Republicans on here are uniformly technologically inept.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.