hanky1 was right again...COVID was no big deal

35,649 Views | 393 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by okaydo
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

This remains true. Prove to me that everyone dying is actually COVID deaths. Covid related sure. Covid caused...tenuous at best.

Such a pathetic comeback. It's so obvious that you know you have nothing and you just won't admit it. Just come clean: maybe it will be cathartic for you.

Let's have a real debate about this. You can use that PhD big brain of yours. You can argue that cardiac arrest is a pre-existing, ARDS, pneumonia and renal failures were pre-existing conditions that killed people, unrelated to COVID. If you were anything other than a pathetic troll, you would be able to do so. But you won't because you can't.

I will scientifically explain without fallacy everything you asked for if you can explain to me how BLM protesting can give one COVID immunity.
Another even more pathetic response. Why would I need to argue a position I've never held, and which bears no relation to the existing discussion? You can't and won't scientifically explain anything I asked for because you can't. You have no idea what you are talking about and with each passing response it becomes more clear.

I'll make you a promise, if you want to engage on the 6% idiocy so that we can expose your thinking to everyone here, I will engage with you in good faith on the BLM protests in relation to COVID. I will not take any positions inconsistent with those I've held previously. You are free to scour my posting history to see what I've said. Not that you will because you're a low-energy troll, but the opportunity is there. Grab a red bull and be better.
This entire thread is about BLM protests curing COVID. Did you not read the title of the thread and the OP?
The entire thread is not about BLM. Your last two attempts at substantive posts: here and here have nothing to do with BLM. Even your trolling is internally inconsistent.

So stop being coy, tell everyone why you think I'm wrong.

You literally just linked a post of mine that links BLM protests to COVID. Lol. Thanks for that.
I linked to your posts where (1) you state, without evidence, that COVID has "morphed into something benign" and (2) you fell prey to a Qanon scam. Neither of those have anything to do with BLM. This thread started as a pathetic trolling attempt re BLM but has since moved on. You should learn to keep up with your own troll threads.

Where did I specifically say "unit2sucks" is wrong? Your victim hood complex (like most on the left) has clouded your ability to think clearly.
Nice try. Dunking on you doesn't make me a victim. Either you agree with me that you fell prey for a Qanon scam and that you stated without evidence that COVID has "morphed into something benign" or you think I'm wrong. Please share your answers with the class and be prepared to back it up. You know you can't which is why you are going off and starting other weak troll threads.

Just delete your account and start over.

It has morphed into something benign for many regions.

The work I am doing is far too important for me to delete my account. People like you are too busy arguing over the meaning of 'the'. Someone needs to keep it real.

If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account. If you can't, then you should delete yours.
"benign for many regions"? What are you talking about? That's really the rub though, as you are unable to substantiate anything you say. You fell for a Qanon idiot conspiracy theory and continue to pretend that you didn't (see here for one example). You have as much credibility as Baghdad Bob.

But let's set all your trolling aside, you've said "If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account."

Challenge accepted.

Here's what you said in January in response to a question about how Aaron Rodgers would do against the Niners: "He's going to have a career day". End result: Not a career day. I could probably find more predictions you've made since you're basically always wrong.

By the way, I did find one thing you posted that may have actually been inadvertently correct: you said the dumbest and most harmful thing Trump has ever done is block COVID testing to keep the numbers down. Of course, you will never admit it now that you've chosen to troll that COVID is benign.

How can anyone watch his performance that day and not say it's a career day? Did we watch the same game?

It's not that hard to find the article I was referencing. Even a simple SciFinder search would've revealed it.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1275/5897019?searchresult=1
What planet do you live on? Rodgers went down 27-0 before the half and had three turnovers in the game. If you than that was a career game for him it makes me wonder where you were when he was at his peak.

As for the article, how does that show COVID is "benign in many regions"? The conclusions don't support that assertion at all. And it's based on one reinfection lol. You've turned into the worst kind of troll - a boring one.

Quote:

Conclusions

Epidemiological, clinical, serological and genomic analyses confirmed that the patient had re-infection instead of persistent viral shedding from first infection. Our results suggest SARS-CoV-2 may continue to circulate among the human populations despite herd immunity due to natural infection or vaccination. Further studies of patients with re-infection will shed light on protective correlates important for vaccine design.

If I am indeed a troll (and a boring one at that) then what does that make you? The dude who spends time scrolling through my old posts to prove you're right.

Do you even realize what I just made you do? I made you search my old posts and (amazingly) you actually did it. I'm actually sortof amazed I got anyone to invest the time to do this. It's hilarious to me.

To be honest, I was actually stunned that you did.

Given your posting history, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Also considering how much time you spend posting deplorables propaganda, you are the last person to accuse anyone of it wasting time here. Well maybe the second to last.

Doesn't change the fact that you are too dumb to realize when you fall for conspiracy theories.

Hanky is like that idiot in the White House who embarrasses himself and then says he was being sarcastic.
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

This remains true. Prove to me that everyone dying is actually COVID deaths. Covid related sure. Covid caused...tenuous at best.

Such a pathetic comeback. It's so obvious that you know you have nothing and you just won't admit it. Just come clean: maybe it will be cathartic for you.

Let's have a real debate about this. You can use that PhD big brain of yours. You can argue that cardiac arrest is a pre-existing, ARDS, pneumonia and renal failures were pre-existing conditions that killed people, unrelated to COVID. If you were anything other than a pathetic troll, you would be able to do so. But you won't because you can't.

I will scientifically explain without fallacy everything you asked for if you can explain to me how BLM protesting can give one COVID immunity.
Another even more pathetic response. Why would I need to argue a position I've never held, and which bears no relation to the existing discussion? You can't and won't scientifically explain anything I asked for because you can't. You have no idea what you are talking about and with each passing response it becomes more clear.

I'll make you a promise, if you want to engage on the 6% idiocy so that we can expose your thinking to everyone here, I will engage with you in good faith on the BLM protests in relation to COVID. I will not take any positions inconsistent with those I've held previously. You are free to scour my posting history to see what I've said. Not that you will because you're a low-energy troll, but the opportunity is there. Grab a red bull and be better.
This entire thread is about BLM protests curing COVID. Did you not read the title of the thread and the OP?
The entire thread is not about BLM. Your last two attempts at substantive posts: here and here have nothing to do with BLM. Even your trolling is internally inconsistent.

You literally just linked a post of mine that links BLM protests to COVID. Lol. Thanks for that.
I linked to your posts where (1) you state, without evidence, that COVID has "morphed into something benign" and (2) you fell prey to a Qanon scam. Neither of those have anything to do with BLM. This thread started as a pathetic trolling attempt re BLM but has since moved on. You should learn to keep up with your own troll threads.

Where did I specifically say "unit2sucks" is wrong? Your victim hood complex (like most on the left) has clouded your ability to think clearly.
Nice try. Dunking on you doesn't make me a victim. Either you agree with me that you fell prey for a Qanon scam and that you stated without evidence that COVID has "morphed into something benign" or you think I'm wrong. Please share your answers with the class and be prepared to back it up. You know you can't which is why you are going off and starting other weak troll threads.

The work I am doing is far too important for me to delete my account. People like you are too busy arguing over the meaning of 'the'. Someone needs to keep it real.

If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account. If you can't, then you should delete yours.
"benign for many regions"? What are you talking about? That's really the rub though, as you are unable to substantiate anything you say. You fell for a Qanon idiot conspiracy theory and continue to pretend that you didn't (see here for one example). You have as much credibility as Baghdad Bob.

But let's set all your trolling aside, you've said "If you can clearly demonstrate one instance in which I have ever been wrong on this site then I will delete my account."

Challenge accepted.

Here's what you said in January in response to a question about how Aaron Rodgers would do against the Niners: "He's going to have a career day". End result: Not a career day. I could probably find more predictions you've made since you're basically always wrong.

By the way, I did find one thing you posted that may have actually been inadvertently correct: you said the dumbest and most harmful thing Trump has ever done is block COVID testing to keep the numbers down. Of course, you will never admit it now that you've chosen to troll that COVID is benign.

How can anyone watch his performance that day and not say it's a career day? Did we watch the same game?

It's not that hard to find the article I was referencing. Even a simple SciFinder search would've revealed it.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1275/5897019?searchresult=1
What planet do you live on? Rodgers went down 27-0 before the half and had three turnovers in the game. If you than that was a career game for him it makes me wonder where you were when he was at his peak.

As for the article, how does that show COVID is "benign in many regions"? The conclusions don't support that assertion at all. And it's based on one reinfection lol. You've turned into the worst kind of troll - a boring one.

Quote:

Conclusions

Epidemiological, clinical, serological and genomic analyses confirmed that the patient had re-infection instead of persistent viral shedding from first infection. Our results suggest SARS-CoV-2 may continue to circulate among the human populations despite herd immunity due to natural infection or vaccination. Further studies of patients with re-infection will shed light on protective correlates important for vaccine design.

If I am indeed a troll (and a boring one at that) then what does that make you? The dude who spends time scrolling through my old posts to prove you're right.

Do you even realize what I just made you do? I made you search my old posts and (amazingly) you actually did it. I'm actually sortof amazed I got anyone to invest the time to do this. It's hilarious to me.

Given your posting history, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Also considering how much time you spend posting deplorables propaganda, you are the last person to accuse anyone of it wasting time here. Well maybe the second to last.

Doesn't change the fact that you are too dumb to realize when you fall for conspiracy theories.

Hanky is like that idiot in the White House who embarrasses himself and then says he was being sarcastic.

I'll wager I can get you to search through my post history again. It's just too easy. Even though I'm telling you about it, you'll still fall for it. Want to bet?

This is Babe Ruth calling his shot right now. I will get unit2sucks to search through my posts history again.
Krugman Is A Moron
B.A. Bearacus said:

Any techie thing (such as a search) that would take an Off Topic Republican 20-30 minutes (or kelly09 and helltopay1 three hours to three weeks) would take a Democrat 3-5 minutes. Your amazement and awe are valid insofar as you and the Republicans on here are uniformly technologically inept.
Most of the people in this forum can't even spell, let alone use the search function. Bunch of useless old ****s still financially supporting a bad collegiate program because they have more money than functioning brain cells.
hanky1
B.A. Bearacus said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

Quote:

Conclusions

Any techie thing (such as a search) that would take an Off Topic Republican 20-30 minutes (or kelly09 and helltopay1 three hours to three weeks) would take a Democrat 3-5 minutes. Your amazement and awe are valid insofar as you and the Republicans on here are uniformly technologically inept.

The dude searched my post history and cited very specific examples about this and that and meticulously referenced it in his post. I'll admit he's probably a decent lawyer, but lawyering gets you no points on BearInsider.

The funny thing is I bet I can get him to do it again even though I already told him about it.

I'll wager if he's honest it took him far longer than 5 minutes.

Most of my posts are on my phone and I don't even bother proof reading. I would wager at least 50% of them are made when I'm sitting on the toilet. I have IBS so I spend a lot of time on the toilet. It's relaxing and the only place I can escape from my wife and daughter.
Unit2Sucks
Hanky is just trying to distract from the fact that he is a boring troll who falls for internet hoaxes. He believes Qanon.

Hey hanky - how many mypillows do you have?
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

Hanky is just trying to distract from the fact that he is a boring troll who falls for internet hoaxes. He believes Qanon.

If you search my post history, you'll find out how many mypillows I have.
sycasey
hanky1 said:

I have IBS so I spend a lot of time on the toilet.
Krugman Is A Moron
hanky1 said:

Most of my posts are on my phone and I don't even bother proof reading. I would wager at least 50% of them are made when I'm sitting on the toilet. I have IBS so I spend a lot of time on the toilet. It's relaxing and the only place I can escape from my wife and daughter.
I thought that's why men pretended to like golf
Krugman Is A Moron
hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

If you search my post history, you'll find out how many mypillows I have.
Big C

hanky1 is in TOP FORM today!
82gradDLSdad
Matthew Patel said:

hanky1 said:

If you are pretending to like golf then it is a toss up as to which is more enjoyable, golf or IBS.
Krugman Is A Moron
82gradDLSdad said:

Matthew Patel said:

hanky1 said:

If you are pretending to like golf then it is a toss up as to which is more enjoyable, golf or IBS.
Well, on the one hand, with IBS you don't have to spend your time with other golfers, so that's a big plus.

On the other hand, the persistent feeling of "I've got to get to the bathroom NOW or there's gonna be a problem" is no bueno.
LMK5
hanky1 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

Challenge accepted.

Quote:

Conclusions

The dude searched my post history and cited very specific examples about this and that and meticulously referenced it in his post. I'll admit he's probably a decent lawyer, but lawyering gets you no points on BearInsider.

The funny thing is I bet I can get him to do it again even though I already told him about it.

I'll wager if he's honest it took him far longer than 5 minutes.

I have a wife and three daughters so I totally get it LOL.
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
smh

bringing us a better tomorrow tomorrow
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
smh
happy happy joy joy..

muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
82gradDLSdad
smh said:

happy happy joy joy..

hanky1
Heil Fauci!!!

Unit2Sucks
Serious answer: because a bunch of dumb people voted for a 6-times bankrupt game show host who created a leadership void with an administration full of kleptocrats and sycophants and Fauci is one of the few principled professionals standing between us and the United States of Deutsche Bank (after Trump leads us into his 7th bankruptcy).
hanky1
I heard Fauci recommended this drink as treatment to cure Covid. How many lemmings who worship him as God will start doing this?

82gradDLSdad
hanky1 said:

I heard Fauci recommended this drink as treatment to cure Covid. How many lemmings who worship him as God will start doing this?

I won't ever drink urine... my-in maybe but never urine.
hanky1
oh no don't tell Team Apocalypse!

Coronavirus: Tests 'could be picking up dead virus'
Most people are infectious only for about a week, but could test positive weeks afterwards.
Researchers say this could be leading to an over-estimate of the current scale of the pandemic....

He believes the detection of traces of old virus could partly explain why the number of cases is rising while hospital admissions remain stable.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54000629
hanky1
But we have to lock down everyone until Fauci says it's safe!!!

AunBear89
When did anyone say that? Cite your sources please.

Oh - that's right - straw men arguments have no sources.
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

I know in your confirmation bias addled mind you just post without verification any COVID denier drivel you can find, but this one provides a very specific claim that should be easy to verify. What is the reference point here? Who is this person? Why should we care?

COVID most certainly killed many multiples of the flu in the US both last week, last month and this year. There is no comparison. Any attempt to conflate the risks from COVID and the flu in the US is designed to mislead.

You are a contrarian who has been proven wrong time and time again. About COVID and just about everything else you post about. If you really wanted to be a contrarian, you should be like Costanza and just do the opposite of what first comes to mind. In your case you would end up correct almost all the time. Instead, and rather than admit that you are full of it, you scour the internet for misleading headlines in other countries or push fake news.

bearister
Allison Pearson - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Pearson
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Pearson
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
bearister said:

Allison Pearson - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Pearson
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Pearson

She's just the type of source I would expect a MAGAt to use: a thoroughly discredited wacko. "But I agree with her! She must be right!"
Big C

Flu accounted for 14 times as many deaths as COVID in the last week of August? Wow, and it's not even flu season yet!

This is either an amazing breaking news story, or complete BS. Almost certainly the latter. Why post it like it's a fact, even if you're trolling? Ridiculous. Can't even laugh because it's not at all funny. (Somebody somewhere is believing it and doing less to stop the spread of COVID.)
hanky1
This is a month old but the updated numbers confirm the trend

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1291283/more-die-flu-coronavirus-seven-weeks
AunBear89
Honestly - The Sun? What's next? National Enquirer?

And did you read that little bit that it was about the U.K.? Is that where you live? I'm more concerned about what's going in with COVID here in the USA in general, and the Bay Area specifically.
Unit2Sucks
AunBear89 said:

And did you read that little bit that it was about the U.K.? Is that where you live? I'm more concerned about what's going in with COVID here in the USA in general, and the Bay Area specifically.
Don't worry, once COVID dies down, hanky will reverse his contrarian trolling and claim that people shouldn't let their guard down on COVID. After all everyone said the bubonic plague was bad, but COVID has killed 200,000x as many people as the plague so far in 2020. And that number is likely to rise!
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

AunBear89 said:

Don't worry, once COVID dies down, hanky will reverse his contrarian trolling and claim that people shouldn't let their guard down on COVID. After all everyone said the bubonic plague was bad, but COVID has killed 200,000x as many people as the plague so far in 2020. And that number is likely to rise!
This will especially become true if a Democrat is president.
hanky1
Unit2Sucks said:

hanky1 said:

I know in your confirmation bias addled mind you just post without verification any COVID denier drivel you can find, but this one provides a very specific claim that should be easy to verify. What is the reference point here? Who is this person? Why should we care?

COVID most certainly killed many multiples of the flu in the US both last week, last month and this year. There is no comparison. Any attempt to conflate the risks from COVID and the flu in the US is designed to mislead.

You are a contrarian who has been proven wrong time and time again. About COVID and just about everything else you post about. If you really wanted to be a contrarian, you should be like Costanza and just do the opposite of what first comes to mind. In your case you would end up correct almost all the time. Instead, and rather than admit that you are full of it, you scour the internet for misleading headlines in other countries or push fake news.

When have I ever been proven wrong?

Can you name 5 specific examples from the past 2 years?
bearister
Will the real Allison Pearson please stand up.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
Weird right? I'm beginning to wonder if hankyPhD knows what he's talking about.

Quote:

'It goes through the air'

When Woodward spoke to Trump on February 7, two days after he was acquitted on impeachment charges by the Senate, Woodward expected a lengthy conversation about the trial. He was surprised, however, by the President's focus on the virus. At the same time that Trump and his public health officials were saying the virus was "low risk," Trump divulged to Woodward that the night before he'd spoken to Chinese President Xi Jinping about the virus. Woodward quotes Trump as saying, "We've got a little bit of an interesting setback with the virus going in China."

"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus."

Quote:

By March 19, when Trump told Woodward he was purposely downplaying the dangers to avoid creating a panic, he also acknowledged the threat to young people. "Just today and yesterday, some startling facts came out. It's not just old, older. Young people too, plenty of young people," Trump said.
EDIT: LOL

BearChemist
Who is wrong now? Janky or impotus?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.