Meanwhile in capital hill

106,011 Views | 1277 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

Imagine quoting that Russiagating ****** Chalupa. Might as well throw us twitidiot quotes from hillary too.
okaydo

WalterSobchak
BearForce2 said:

going4roses said:

BearNIt said:

Do you think that BLM protestors would be able to get away with this? We are officially a Banana Republic>

F no
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/a2KACUkPdrMMb1And1TypFIXCew=/0x0:2048x1536/1200x0/filters:focal(0x0:2048x1536):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/21726724/futures_looted_blm_sign.jpeg
This is the best pic from the summer you could find? Alrighty then...
Show me some pictures of armed BLM suipporters interrupting the government process like you MAGATs like to do.
You know, like this:
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/ccfd25d3aeb52516bc3048b9b0b0a73150a6c52c/0_518_3500_2101/master/3500.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=6c59d70f1155323769dec68ae040af5c
Give to Cal Legends! https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
B.A. Bearacus
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

I hate rioting of all types - this one and the last one. I called out the rioting in Seattle and Portland while many of you clowns were defending them. Now you are calling out this rioting but never did the ones on the NW. atleast I'm consistent. You guys are just hypocrites.
You haven't called this out. You have just claimed false equivalencies to justify them. You own it. You aren't a hypocrite. You are a troll, but most of all you are a despicable, immoral person. A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the Capitol. A bomb has been found outside the Capitol building. You have just confirmed what many have known for a long time. You are an inhuman piece of shyte.

Your faux outrage isn't convincing anyone here except the other morons, Awomen!

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Imagine quoting that Russiagating ****** Chalupa. Might as well throw us twitidiot quotes from hillary too.
Has anybody been more correct about where all this is headed than Andrea Chalupa? Doesn't look like it.
American Vermin
BearlyCareAnymore
blungld said:

hanky1 said:

F you and all your dumb posts and the horrible destruction of the country you support as a joke or whatever you think you're doing. Every person who supported this president at any level is complicit and has cost our country's standing, health, and has effected my life and the life of my friends and family. You are evil for what you support and it's not internet acceptable or funny. Just get out of here and shut up and take all the other enabling trash with you.

I'm so fed up with how the internet coddles and tolerates your behavior.
I think we need to accept the very real possibility that hanky is not doing anything for a joke but he just is a truly immoral human being who condones violence, destruction, and prejudice and hatred and he is just hiding behind the persona of being a troll. Either way he is responsible for his own disgusting behavior. At least all the conservatives hid in cowardice rather than actively supporting the terrorists in the Capitol.
B.A. Bearacus
BearlyCareAnymore
OaktownBear said:

blungld said:

hanky1 said:

F you and all your dumb posts and the horrible destruction of the country you support as a joke or whatever you think you're doing. Every person who supported this president at any level is complicit and has cost our country's standing, health, and has effected my life and the life of my friends and family. You are evil for what you support and it's not internet acceptable or funny. Just get out of here and shut up and take all the other enabling trash with you.

I'm so fed up with how the internet coddles and tolerates your behavior.
I think we need to accept the very real possibility that hanky is not doing anything for a joke but he just is a truly immoral human being who condones violence, destruction, and prejudice and hatred and he is just hiding behind the persona of being a troll. Either way he is responsible for his own disgusting behavior. At least all the conservatives hid in cowardice rather than actively supporting the terrorists in the Capitol.
I take it back. I see a couple others have chosen to name themselves. Let them.

BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
MinotStateBeav
dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Has anybody been more correct about where all this is headed than Andrea Chalupa? Doesn't look like it.
Yeah, Glenn Greenwald.
BearlyCareAnymore
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Why do you hate America?

Let the traitors all name themselves.
okaydo

BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

I hate rioting of all types - this one and the last one. I called out the rioting in Seattle and Portland while many of you clowns were defending them. Now you are calling out this rioting but never did the ones on the NW. atleast I'm consistent. You guys are just hypocrites.
You haven't called this out. You have just claimed false equivalencies to justify them. You own it. You aren't a hypocrite. You are a troll, but most of all you are a despicable, immoral person. A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the Capitol. A bomb has been found outside the Capitol building. You have just confirmed what many have known for a long time. You are an inhuman piece of shyte.
You realize that you are giving hanky exactly what he wants right? Don't make the mistake of believing that hanky ever posts in good faith. He's a poor man's troll posting here only to get a rise out of you.

It's perfectly fine to ridicule him for being a pathetic troll who posts things that only an idiot would believe, but don't mistake his weak game to believe he has a personal stake in anything he says. That's literally the only reason he posts.
Calling him a troll is minimizing his behavior. I don't believe he is a troll. I believe he uses trolling as a disguise for his actual intent. And if he is a troll, it doesn't excuse what he says. He should be treated as if his words and deeds are meant seriously
okaydo

BearForce2
MinotStateBeav
OaktownBear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Why do you hate America?

Let the traitors all name themselves
I'm sorry you are such an idealogue that you can't see past your own social bubble you live in. Twitter isn't real life.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

You realize that you are giving hanky exactly what he wants right? Don't make the mistake of believing that hanky ever posts in good faith. He's a poor man's troll posting here only to get a rise out of you.

It's perfectly fine to ridicule him for being a pathetic troll who posts things that only an idiot would believe, but don't mistake his weak game to believe he has a personal stake in anything he says. That's literally the only reason he posts.

You are the troll, "posting things that only an idiot would believe only to get a rise out of others. That's literally the only reason why you post."

Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

ENOUGH WITH THE MORONIC "WHATABOUTISM". THIS IS THE ****ING US CAPITOL DURING THE ****ING CERTIFICATION OF THE ****ING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS NOT SOME LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON. STOP MAKING THIS IMBECLLIC POINT.
going4roses
sycasey
Sebastabear said:

STOP MAKING THIS IMBECLLIC POINT.
But it's the only point he has, you see.
going4roses
Can the op Ed get a few more stars ?
BearForce2
Sebastabear said:

ENOUGH WITH THE MORONIC "WHATABOUTISM". THIS IS THE ****ING US CAPITOL DURING THE ****ING CERTIFICATION OF THE ****ING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. THIS IS NOT SOME LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON. STOP MAKING THIS IMBECLLIC POINT.
WHAT IF THE LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON WAS OWNED BY A BLACK PERSON WHOSE ANCESORS WERE ENSLAVED BY WHITE PEOPLE?
NYCGOBEARS
hanky1 said:

OaktownBear said:

hanky1 said:

You own this

Janky1, you long ago sailed past just being annoying and just being a troll. I don't just disagree with you. I wholeheartedly denounce you, your ideas, beliefs and your lack of character. You and your ilk are dangerous. The ease with which you disregard the democracy that so many sacrificed and died for, the amusement that you derive from the breakdown of our society and body politic, your lack of even the most basic empathy and the support you give to seditious un American actors lead to only one conclusion; you are a menace. Plain and simple.
B.A. Bearacus
Facebook VP:

calbear93
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Every damn one of them should be dragged out by the hair, locked up and charged with treason and imprisoned for the rest of their hillbilly lives.

As much as I hated the looting and rioting, this is an attack on the fundamental institution of our government and imposing their violent will on our government must be punished like no other.

And anyone who incited this treason must be prosecuted.
calbear93
okaydo said:

One thing about social media that I am thankful for is that these ****ing traitors are implicating themselves. Hope they rot in jail
B.A. Bearacus
The first death.

sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

Yeah, Glenn Greenwald.

calbear93
I hate to be elitist, but why do these pictures of these *****s look like scenes from Deliverance. What the hell is wrong with our education system? And why don't we have decent dental care for everyone?
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Sebastabear said:

WHAT IF THE LIQUOR STORE BURNING IN PORTLAND OREGON WAS OWNED BY A BLACK PERSON WHOSE ANCESORS WERE ENSLAVED BY WHITE PEOPLE?
You know, some things in this world are more important than owning the libs.
sp4149
Time for an amphibious assault command ship to sail up the Potomac and await loading of the Trump family and friends for a cruise on the 20th to GITMO.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.