Illegal Immigration

70,845 Views | 1042 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by SBGold
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Illegal immigrants overcome TX National Guard. How far we've fallen.

Imagine 8 more years of this planned implosion.

I N V A S I O N
movielover
I don't think the Southside of Chicago is happy w this, and the DNC convention will be held there shortly.
bear2034
movielover said:

I don't think the Southside of Chicago is happy w this, and the DNC convention will be held there shortly.
movielover
Biden & Congress continue to fly in illegal immigrants. The hubris.

movielover
Looks like Tyson doesn't want to hire Americans, including POC.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/16/lifestyle/tyson-foods-hoping-to-hire-over-40k-immigrants-for-labor-manufacturing-jobs-report/

Tyson Foods says it's eager to hire over 40,000 asylum-seekers and migrants arriving in the United States, according to a report from Bloomberg.

The multinational food conglomerate is allegedly hoping to hire personnel from the massive influx of migrants coming into the country from South and Central America.

"They're very, very loyal," Tyson human resources leader Garrett Dolan said in a statement to the outlet.
AunBear89
Yeah. None of that is happening.

Remember: Tucker lies to you. All the time. About everything. It's what he does.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Lets Go Brandon 10
AunBear89 said:

Remember: Tucker lies to you. All the time. About everything. It's what he does.
You know who lies to you all the time about everything?

Joe Biden and his White House advisors.
AunBear89
I don't recall asking your opinion, sock puppet. I don't think anyone here gives two ****s about anything a whiny Bernie Bro has to say.

Besides, it's not like you ever have anything new to say. 99.99% of your posts are essentially "Democrats bad - pay no attention to Republicans."
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
Palestinian Chicken said:

AunBear89 said:

You know who lies to you all the time about everything?

Joe Biden and his White House advisors.

Thanks for the post. It is nice to have perspective from someone not eating the circle jerk crackers.
movielover
GOP UniParty bad: the new House leader just passed a $1.2 Trillion porkulus package that dolls out big $$$, no regular order, no new $$ for border protection, etc. And typically, they head off for vacation.

Tucker Carlson: actually interviewing real people, not repeating the DC MSM narrative. World leaders & everyday people. Asking questions we're not supposed to ask.
AunBear89
Tucker himself has admitted that he is a dick and a liar. So it is no surprise that the conservative clown car loves him!

Liars, hypocrites, and morons. And I'm talking to all conservatives, not some dingus UniParty nonsense.
movielover
Source?
AunBear89
Look it up for yourself, clown. I'm surprised you don't hang on his every word. The way you kiss his ass would imply that you do.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Look it up for yourself, clown. I'm surprised you don't hang on his every word. The way you kiss his ass would imply that you do.

This is not a very mature response to someone simply asking for a source.
movielover
Russian comic turned UK conservative commentator Konstantin Kisin on immigration:

AunBear89
My bad. I thought I was dealing with an adult who can look such things up for himself.

There are plenty of sources (including video and/or audio of him saying it) about him admitting on a podcast that he's a dick. And there are dozens of news stories of various slants and agendas that will detail Fox's defense in court that Tucker is a liar and his watchers shouldn't believe anything that he says.

But suppose movielover might be a child who only knows how to use the internet to read far right disinformation on X and then repost his trash here. He can still figure it out for himself. Why are conservatives so lazy?

Thanks for your concern, karen003.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

My bad. I thought I was dealing with an adult who can look such things up for himself.

There are plenty of sources (including video and/or audio of him saying it) about him admitting on a podcast that he's a dick. And there are dozens of news stories of various slants and agendas that will detail Fox's defense in court that Tucker is a liar and his watchers shouldn't believe anything that he says.

But suppose movielover might be a child who only knows how to use the internet to read far right disinformation on X and then repost his trash here. He can still figure it out for himself. Why are conservatives so lazy?

Thanks for your concern, karen003.

If you post something, don't substantiate it and someone asks for a source, post a source. It is that simple, especially considering how supposedly easy it is for you to verify your claim.
AunBear89
Yawn. Just another lazy ass conservative.

Carlson: Because I'm a dick, probably. [Giggles]

Fox claims as legal defense that Tuck is a liar.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Neither of these required further substantiation as both had been brought up here before, and are both easily found via Google searches. You do not need to substantiate statements based on well known and extensively documented events.

But you know all this. You're just committed to the bit. All you right wing clowns have is games and bull****, nothing real to say other than "Oh yeah? Prove it!" And then hand waving and dismissing the proof or changing the subject to some false equivalence in your tiny binary brains.
82gradDLSdad
AunBear89 said:

Yawn. Just another lazy ass conservative.

Carlson: Because I'm a dick, probably. [Giggles]

Fox claims as legal defense that Tuck is a liar.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Can we expect you to now follow Fox for some of your information?
AunBear89
Uh. No. Why would you ask? I did not cite Fox in either case. Fox does not provide information via any of its media entities. It is purely entertainment and infotainment.

Try to keep up if you insist on playing big boy games.
82gradDLSdad
AunBear89 said:

Uh. No. Why would you ask? I did not cite Fox in either case. Fox does not provide information via any of its media entities. It is purely entertainment and infotainment.

"Fox claims as legal defense that Tuck is a liar."

Try to keep up if you insist on playing big boy games.
Zippergate
This is your evidence that Carlson is a liar? ROFL Russia Russia Russia.
edit: (should have been a reply to Aunbear)
82gradDLSdad
Zippergate said:

I was replying to Aunbear.
AunBear89
You're both morons.
AunBear89
Nice edit job.

Fox the business entity, not Fox News or Fox Sports or FX. Are you purposely this dense, or do you come by it naturally like most of the conservatives here?
calbear93
82gradDLSdad said:

Zippergate said:

I was replying to Aunbear.
Don't need forensic investigation to determine where things went wrong.
82gradDLSdad
AunBear89 said:

Nice edit job.

Fox the business entity, not Fox News or Fox Sports or FX. Are you purposely this dense, or do you come by it naturally like most of the conservatives here?

You were a teacher, right? Any idea how many kids you f'ed up? I should know better than to engage with you. Your poor students didn't get that option. Enjoy the rest of your days tormenting others.
movielover
82gradDLSdad, best wishes w your health.
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

Thanks. I've been really lucky so far. Feel great, doing great, all things considered. I will never understand the different discussion techniques of folks. Although I do have a few friends who enjoy getting people riled up. I try not to do this. Oh well.
calbear93
82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

Thanks. I've been really lucky so far. Feel great, doing great, all things considered. I will never understand the different discussion techniques of folks. Although I do have a few friends who enjoy getting people riled up. I try not to do this. Oh well.
Trolling seems to exist solely to appeal to the worst of us and thrives on attention. Imagine being a grown up and engaging in that day after day. Trolling says more about the troll than people who are being trolled.
bear2034

Gaslighting
calbear93
bear2034 said:

Gaslighting
Progress depends on the goal.
Lets Go Brandon 11

movielover
President Trump allegedly received all of his 'wants', which included 10 long-sought State Department items, after one phone call.
Zippergate

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.