Illegal Immigration

52,175 Views | 834 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did the recently failed border bill address this flow of billions from the US to UN to illegal migrant? No!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/cash-in-envelopes-how-the-us-and-un-are-funding-the-border-crisis-5581125?rs=SHRMPMCC&instaaccount=secb64cGNyM0BpY2xvdWQuY29t

"The U.N. is pouring a staggering amount of moneypartially stemming from U.S. taxpayersinto the illegal immigration crisis.

The U.N.-orchestrated Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan update for 2024 calls for distributing $1.6 billion in 17 Latin American and Caribbean countries with the help of 248 partner agencies, which are also receiving U.S. grants.

The plan allocated $372 million in "cash and vouchers" and "multipurpose cash assistance" during 2024 for 624,300 migrantsthe population of Detroitin Central and South America who are headed for the U.S. border."

movielover
And the 28,000 Mexican soldiers which left the border.
bear2034
Illegal immigrant crime trending.
calbear93
Zippergate said:

Did the recently failed border bill address this flow of billions from the US to UN to illegal migrant? No!

https://www.theepochtimes.com/article/cash-in-envelopes-how-the-us-and-un-are-funding-the-border-crisis-5581125?rs=SHRMPMCC&instaaccount=secb64cGNyM0BpY2xvdWQuY29t

"The U.N. is pouring a staggering amount of moneypartially stemming from U.S. taxpayersinto the illegal immigration crisis.

The U.N.-orchestrated Regional Refugee and Migrant Response Plan update for 2024 calls for distributing $1.6 billion in 17 Latin American and Caribbean countries with the help of 248 partner agencies, which are also receiving U.S. grants.

The plan allocated $372 million in "cash and vouchers" and "multipurpose cash assistance" during 2024 for 624,300 migrantsthe population of Detroitin Central and South America who are headed for the U.S. border."

Seems like we are in a much better place with the far right having done nothing but complain. Looking forward to more of that in the future.

Never been a big fan of any group of people who just know how to take potshots and complain with the treat of taking the ball and going home unless they get everything their way, instead of being productive and taking value-add actions and stepping up to be part of the solution. As I used to tell my team, think big and start by taking small steps. Be 1% better each day.

What has the far right ever accomplished other than create chaos and complain? They are like the toxic workplace employees that must be cut off as quickly as possible. Same with the far left.
Zippergate
Quote:

Seems like we are in a much better place with the far right having done nothing but complain. Looking forward to more of that in the future.

Never been a big fan of any group of people who just know how to take potshots and complain with the treat of taking the ball and going home unless they get everything their way, instead of being productive and taking value-add actions and stepping up to be part of the solution. As I used to tell my team, think big and start by taking small steps. Be 1% better each day.

What has the far right ever accomplished other than create chaos and complain? They are like the toxic workplace employees that must be cut off as quickly as possible. Same with the far left.
Couldn't disagree more. First, extend and pretend band-aids will not work forever. Second, the middle is not the middle anymore.

Zippergate

82gradDLSdad
Zippergate said:

Quote:

Couldn't disagree more. First, extend and pretend band-aids will not work forever. Second, the middle is not the middle anymore.

19 f-in 95!!!! Vote for new people. They can't do worse. Take a chance.
Zippergate
Quote:

So what has changed since 1995 that has caused Clinton's position to go from mainstream to racist far right wing? How has that worked out for the average American?

I don't disagree with you. By all means, throw out McConnell, Graham, Pelosi, Shumer, Biden, and Trump and many, many more. It's time for the likes of Vivek and Desantis.
82gradDLSdad
Zippergate said:

Quote:

So what has changed since 1995 that has caused Clinton's position to go from mainstream to racist far right wing? How has that worked out for the average American?

I don't disagree with you. By all means, throw out McConnell, Graham, Pelosi, Shumer, Biden, and Trump and many, many more. It's time for the likes of Vivek and Desantis.

And Dean Phillips. I'm sick of Republicans saying, "he's a Democrat. He'll get elected and do their bidding.". BS
calbear93
Zippergate said:

Are you suggesting that the Republicans in the House have in fact actually done anything other than complain? What have they passed to the Senate? All I hear are complaints and no actual passable solution. But the issue gives them a reason for existence. Why solve anything when complaining and theatrics will get the vilest part of our nature riled up to keep the do-nothings in power.
movielover
Zippergate said:

Quote:

Vivek, yes. DeSantis was bought off by the GOP RINOs. No. America First.
Zippergate
I get that and it's definitely a concern. But so far, it's hard for me to find fault with his words and actions.
Zippergate
Phil: "Why are we acting like this is normal?"

bear2034
Joe Biden went to the border today to talk about climate change. He might as well have talked about pedophilia and child trafficking while he still has the energy.
movielover
AunBear89
Oh, look! The racist moron posted a tweet from another racist moron. Way to amplify hatred and intolerance, morons.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Oh, look! The racist moron posted a tweet from another racist moron. Way to amplify hatred and intolerance, morons.

Here, he is criticizing illegal aliens. Are criticisms of Israel racist against Jews? Are criticisms of Hamas racist against Palestinians or Muslims in general?
AunBear89
I'll take your lazy ass approach and respond with a question:

Did I miss the many times that movielover has quoted Andy's outrage over conservative redneck trash beating their children to death? It happens. A lot. Where's the proportional outrage?

What the conservative news bubble has convinced you is that only illegals commit crimes. Just look at movielover recent posts in this thread. The implied message is that only illegals do this so we have to get rid of em all and then we will live in a land of milk and honey and rainbows.

Ok. Resume your obsession with me.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Not.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I'll take your lazy ass approach and respond with a question:

Did I miss the many times that movielover has quoted Andy's outrage over conservative redneck trash beating their children to death? It happens. A lot. Where's the proportional outrage?

What the conservative news bubble has convinced you is that only illegals commit crimes. Just look at movielover recent posts in this thread. The implied message is that only illegals do this so we have to get rid of em all and then we will live in a land of milk and honey and rainbows.

Ok. Resume your obsession with me.

1) It is a thread on illegal immigration.

2) When liberals post here about crimes white folks do, I am not stupid and emotional stunted so much to believe they think only white folks commit those crimes. People of all races commit all types of crimes, whether they be gang members at the KC parade or Boebert's children.
AunBear89
Ok. This is why I don't engage in conversations with intellectually dishonest individuals and morons.

I will resume baiting and name calling. Thanks for your concern, concerntroll003.

Last question: how does a Karen like yourself become a front line drive through manager at Arby's? Does make you feel conflicted when a difficult customer asks to see your manager?
movielover
Some folks argue that *unvetted* illegal immigrants have a disproportionate impact on crime given that we're importing cartel members who traffic drugs, women, and children.

MS13 is known for their extreme brutality. Mexico has one of the highest murder rates in the world.

Why can't we use a strategy? We're supposedly losing cobblers in droves to retirement. Why not import 50,000 cobblers or apprentice cobblers?

Will cartel members take jobs here in STEM fields, or in the drug trade?

oski003
AunBear89 said:

Ok. This is why I don't engage in conversations with intellectually dishonest individuals and morons.

I will resume baiting and name calling. Thanks for your concern, concerntroll003.

Last question: how does a Karen like yourself become a front line drive through manager at Arby's? Does make you feel conflicted when a difficult customer asks to see your manager?

You are one sensitive baby clown. Thank you for confirming what I thought.
AunBear89
You're going to ignore movielover's post just above yours. The one filled with misleading and charged language, and not so subtle racism.

You do you, magafluffer003.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Why can't we use a strategy? We're supposedly losing cobblers in droves to retirement. Why not import 50,000 cobblers or apprentice cobblers?

We didn't import buggy whip manufacturers back in the early 1900s and the country survived. I think we will bear up as another niche job field reaches it's sunset date.
movielover
movielover
FTR, Highest Murder Rates per Capita in the World

1. El Salvador*
2. Jamaica
4. Honduras
6. Venezuela
13. Mexico
16. Brazil
18. Columbia
19. Guatemala
21. Puerto Rico
44. Panama
48. Russia
61. Ukraine
69. American Somoa
76. USA

* figures should be dramatically falling
movielover
Uppity Fort Point (Boston) votes 82% for Biden, now upset about housing 80 illegal immigrants. United Way providing housing.

Zippergate
Hilarious. Elections have consequences. We all have to do our part; it's time to spread the "wealth." Border states have been doing the heavy lifting for decades. I say we ship these "migrants" to the places where they're really wanted, places like Fort Point, Martha's Vineyard, AunBears' guest room, etc.
bear2034
movielover said:

Uppity Fort Point (Boston) votes 82% for Biden, now upset about housing 80 illegal immigrants. United Way providing housing.
Zippergate
Good for him. Better late than never.

movielover
180K new illegal aliens in NYC?

If even only half that amount get $5K a month from the Feds, you can see why some Democratic leaders like the idea, but it's short term thinking.
movielover
Zippergate
Political asylum for everybody! Just come!

...and they did.
movielover

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.