Illegal Immigration

52,185 Views | 834 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Not even when I leave the suburbs and go into NYC. Brooklyn just experienced the fewest summer shootings ever recorded. When I lived in Manhattan over 20 years ago I was scared to go into Brooklyn. Go watch Desperately Seeking Susan from the 1980s and observe that depiction of Manhattan. Unrecognizable. Wonderful to stroll around in those parts of Manhattan today.

He asked about theft. You responded with an anecdote about summer shootings.
2 of 6 sentences were about summer shootings. And the rest?

A movie depiction and you enjoying strolling around Manhattan versus your experience in Brooklyn before it was stratified. So fabulous.

Sorry you all live in such ****holes. Have you considered moving to New Jersey?

California isn't a ****hole no matter how much your political party tries to destroy it.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

California isn't a ****hole no matter how much your political party tries to destroy it.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Pelosi Endorses Amnesty For 50 Million+ illegal immigrants and giving them all $150,000 down payments.

WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Gives The Game Away, Endorses Mass Amnesty For Illegal Aliens

"Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) endorsed the idea of mass amnesty for illegal aliens during Friday's episode of "Real Time" with Bill Maher.

"Maher began by pointing to recent legislation passed in California that would give illegal immigrants up to $150,000 in state funding towards buying a home. The bill, AB 1840, would require the California Housing Finance Authority's home purchase assistance program, or California Dream for All Program, to consider applications from illegal immigrants...

"..."Giving government assistance to undocumented immigrants to buy houses; that's kind of a different place than the Democratic Party used to be on immigration," Maher noted....

" 'So you'd vote for this law?" Maher followed up.

" 'Well I don't I'm not familiar with exactly what it is, but making the American dream of home ownership available to all people is something we have to do for people who are here now," Pelosi replied, at which point Maher noted that the tax-payer funded housing will be going to "undocumented" immigrants while California deals with a housing crisis.

" 'Well, what I would like to do is move them to documented. One of the best things that we can do for our economy is to pass comprehensive immigration reform," Pelosi said.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-nancy-pelosi-gives-the-game-away-endorses-mass-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens-cmc/?utm_source=postup&utm_medium=email
bear2034
movielover
And it rewards lawlessness, like this:

HawaiiBear33

Eastern Oregon Bear
HawaiiBear33 said:

How do you fact check something like this?
bearister
Q has a Fact Check app.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Austria joins Germany in deporting Afghans with criminal records back home

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2024/09/01/austria-says-it-will-work-with-germany-on-joint-deportations-of-criminals-to-afghanistan

movielover
Tommy Robinson - short

SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Not even when I leave the suburbs and go into NYC. Brooklyn just experienced the fewest summer shootings ever recorded. When I lived in Manhattan over 20 years ago I was scared to go into Brooklyn. Go watch Desperately Seeking Susan from the 1980s and observe that depiction of Manhattan. Unrecognizable. Wonderful to stroll around in those parts of Manhattan today.

A movie depiction and you enjoying strolling around Manhattan versus your experience in Brooklyn before it was stratified. So fabulous.

Have you considered cleaning up some of those holes? Step one would be voting the favorite rascals out and replacing them with people who know how to clean up holes. It's not rocket science.
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Have you considered cleaning up some of those holes? Step one would be voting the favorite rascals out and replacing them with people who know how to clean up holes. It's not rocket science.

We don't have those problems where I live
He / Him
HawaiiBear33
You will

HawaiiBear33

It is a little surprising these migrants were actually convicted because most of Europe is bending over backwards not to persecute crime done by illegals.

Same thing is happening here. Europe is ahead of us but we are following in the exact same path
bear2034
dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Aren't these problems near you on the other side of the Hudson River?

movielover
HawaiiBear33 said:

It is a little surprising these migrants were actually convicted because most of Europe is bending over backwards not to persecute crime done by illegals.

Same thing is happening here. Europe is ahead of us but we are following in the exact same path

They should then be permanently sent back to the Mother Country after their term is completed, if they were born there. If not the death penalty, but Europe is squimish about that.

This has been called 'industrial-scale rape'. This isn't one time, one man. It's unimaginable. Inbreeding may be part of it, PC anger, and the local police in some instances bought off, others intimidated because of the overwhelming numbers. Underpinning it all, local native British Fathers are unarmed. If they were armed, how many would take action?

The British underclass can't leave, and with housing overwhelmed, they have nowhere to go. We should offer native Brits asylum.
movielover

Zippergate
But crime is down so American criminals must be deferring to their migrant brethren and giving them the crime opportunities.
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

If you have anything of value, the odds are that those problems will find you, eventually, and try to take what you have. I hope they leave you unharmed while doing so, but that isn't always the case.
SFCityBear
movielover said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

They should then be permanently sent back to the Mother Country after their term is completed, if they were born there. If not the death penalty, but Europe is squimish about that.

This has been called 'industrial-scale rape'. This isn't one time, one man. It's unimaginable. Inbreeding may be part of it, PC anger, and the local police in some instances bought off, others intimidated because of the overwhelming numbers. Underpinning it all, local native British Fathers are unarmed. If they were armed, how many would take action?

The British underclass can't leave, and with housing overwhelmed, they have nowhere to go. We should offer native Brits asylum.

I'd guess nearly half the US is squeamish about the death penalty, the half that votes democrat. Not so easy executing the worst offenders these days. Maybe we could contract with China (the world leader with thousands of executions per year) to do the executing for us.
SFCityBear
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

You mean like, New Jersey?

40 years ago, in 1984, I needed to fly to NYC for a business meeting. I couldn't get a flight to JFK or LaGuardia, and so I booked a flight to Newark. I wanted to rent a luxury sedan for the meeting, but the rental companies all told me they were all out of them, and so I ended up with an Oldsmobile. As I drove out of the airport, I noticed the highway on either side was littered with luxury cars and limousines, mostly with the doors open, and the insides stripped. Some of the cars had been burned, and I did see one that was still on fire, burning away. When I eventually brought the car back, I spoke to the Hertz people about it, and they said that was why they had no luxury cars. The thieves either stole or rented them, but never returned them to Hertz. Just stripped them and left them on the road. And that was 40 years ago. I can only imagine what New Jersey is like now.
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

If you have anything of value, the odds are that those problems will find you, eventually, and try to take what you have. I hope they leave you unharmed while doing so, but that isn't always the case.
You don't need to tell me. I've been mugged at gunpoint before. Of course, that was about 25 years ago.
He / Him
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

40 years ago, in 1984, I needed to fly to NYC for a business meeting. I couldn't get a flight to JFK or LaGuardia, and so I booked a flight to Newark. I wanted to rent a luxury sedan for the meeting, but the rental companies all told me they were all out of them, and so I ended up with an Oldsmobile. As I drove out of the airport, I noticed the highway on either side was littered with luxury cars and limousines, mostly with the doors open, and the insides stripped. Some of the cars had been burned, and I did see one that was still on fire, burning away. When I eventually brought the car back, I spoke to the Hertz people about it, and they said that was why they had no luxury cars. The thieves either stole or rented them, but never returned them to Hertz. Just stripped them and left them on the road. And that was 40 years ago. I can only imagine what New Jersey is like now.
We can all agree that crime was much worse in the 1980's and 1990's. That is the entire point I am trying to make. Hertz doesn't have that problem in Newark anymore. Why I referenced the movie Desperately Seeking Susan which depicts parts of Manhattan as ****holes that today you would walk around in carefree.

My family and I went to dinner and a show in Midtown Manhattan a few months ago. All walking - we take the bus back at night through Port Authority (42nd Street) to our car in the New Jersey Park and Ride. I don't know what you all believe and what you all know to be lying when you all put your hysterics on these boards. I'm just going to keep giving you all the truth.
He / Him
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Speaking of Hertz, it wasn't the small time car thieves of the 1980s that did in Hertz. It was the private equity firm that acquired it in a leveraged buyout in the 2000's. Hertz was left crippled with debt (private equity gave themselves a billion dollar dividend on day 1 off the debt) and then the private equity owners hired an awful CEO who completely mismanaged the company. Wall Street wrecked what was once a proud American company. Glad you brought it up.
He / Him
bear2034
dajo9 said:

You don't need to tell me. I've been mugged at gunpoint before. Of course, that was about 25 years ago.
Did the perp wear a MAGA hat?
HawaiiBear33
Another anecdote for you Dajo.

What is your take on Venezuelan gangs in Colorado and now CHICAGO? Fake news? You see what you want to see. Maybe it's not in your face where you live and work yet but it is in your country and the world. You choose to only believe msm which is dangerous and irresponsible.

Please watch SILENCED. Take notes and poke holes in it and lmk all you're thoughts

HawaiiBear33
You can't honestly believe that every one of these are fake right? You believe the CO gov over the mayor and locals?

Zippergate
They are just trying to feed their families.
movielover
Trump was right, again.

movielover

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.