Illegal Immigration

70,712 Views | 1042 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by SBGold
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

STEPHEN MILLER ?!?!?

Another Nazi.
You sure do look up to strange people.

Those good old Jewish Nazis. Right.

bear2034
movielover
bear2034
movielover
Another reason why our MSM is so vile.

Illegal Aliens =>
Illegal immigrants =>
Undocumented immigrants =>
Migrants => ??

movielover
bear2034
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

Well, the influx of 'migrants' was tidal wave/hurricane like. So...
movielover
SFCityBear
bear2034 said:

Love it. I'll have to show it to my Mexican immigrant laborer friends. They will have a big laugh. (Incidentally, any one of them can do the work of 3 or 4 Americans)
Zippergate
Because we care

movielover
bear2034
movielover
going4roses

Hmm
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bear2034
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
OsoDorado
bearister said:

Interviewer (please imagine an Oxford British accent): "Former President Trump, it is common knowledge that women look better with makeup. Is it fair to assume you think the same is true for men, which I gather is why you cake it on so much?"
movielover
Corrupt FBI lied - heads should roll --> Election Interference = Fake News

movielover

Democrats say they're here to pick lettuce.

"Dubbed the 'epitome of evil', Tren de Aragua (TdA) is known to run drug smuggling, child prostitution and human trafficking rings in South America, with its members crossing over into the US in recent years amid a wave of Venezuelan migrants. "
dajo9
movielover said:

MAGAts still stuck on 2022 crime data. Dementia Donold still lied in the debate. Crime is still down.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

MAGAts still stuck on 2022 crime data. Dementia Donold still lied in the debate. Crime is still down.
I said it elsewhere, but that chart is claiming that crime is up 10,000 percent to 180,000 percent. Yeah, right. The chart labeling is not saying it's about the raw number of crimes.

Words mean stuff.
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

You have no facts, just hypebole. Just because you went into New York City, and spent a day walking around Manhattan, where you didn't personally see any crime, does not mean crime is down. Did you even walk at night, when more crimes take place? Criminals often work hard at what they do, but they need time off too. Isolated personal anecdotes should not be used to extend to entire populations.

FBI crime data is not trustworthy, in terms of the entire population, because not all police departments report their crime data to the FBI.
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

You have no facts, just hypebole. Just because you went into New York City, and spent a day walking around Manhattan, where you didn't personally see any crime, does not mean crime is down. Did you even walk at night, when more crimes take place? Criminals often work hard at what they do, but they need time off too. Isolated personal anecdotes should not be used to extend to entire populations.

FBI crime data is not trustworthy, in terms of the entire population, because not all police departments report their crime data to the FBI.

Actually, I have the facts and you have claims from liars on twitter. You are misinformed about FBI data. The information is out there so at this point I just have to believe you choose to believe what you want despite the facts.
https://apnews.com/article/fbi-crime-statistics-trump-harris-election-5bff94ec67f509740bbb53fb99576d5a
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
AunBear89
He also doesn't understand the meaning "hyperbole" ( if I was a petty little twit, like some on here, I'd mock him for his typo. But I'm not a completely unreasonable prlck, like some on here).
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Chapman_is_Gone
AunBear89 said:

He also doesn't understand the meaning "hyperbole" ( if I was a petty little twit, like some on here, I'd mock him for his typo. But I'm not a completely unreasonable prlck, like some on here).

LOL, now that's funny. As I have posted many times before, you are the most mean-spirited prlck on this message board.
AunBear89
Game acknowledges game.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
SBGold
AunBear89 said:

Game acknowledges game.
LOL. This wins the internetz today

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.