Illegal Immigration

52,190 Views | 834 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Obama had a son.

movielover
Seventeen in the house were detained.

movielover
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

How about someone, anyone just saying, "If you commit a crime we are going to throw the book at you!!". Leave out the qualifications.
bearister
"According to a recent government report, an estimated 200,000 firearms are smuggled into Mexico each year. Of those recovered and traced, nearly half come from Texas."
https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/the-i-team-mexican-drug-cartels-look-to-north-texas-to-smuggle-military-grade-guns/

*When is the good Governor going to work on stopping this flow which contributes to the destabilization of Mexican society. Is this another follow the money and see whose beak is getting wet situation?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Obama & Holder sent some weapons South (Fast n Furious) and the story never made sense.
bearister
movielover said:

Obama & Holder sent some weapons South (Fast n Furious) and the story never made sense.

PolitiFact | Rick Perry says Obama has provided guns to Mexican drug cartels

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2012/jun/18/rick-perry/rick-perry-says-obama/

*I'd say several hundred firearms lost track of in a botched government operation against the cartels is distinguishable from Texans selling $100K to the cartel for profit.
*Do you actually believe anything this buffoon says:

bear2034
82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

How about someone, anyone just saying, "If you commit a crime we are going to throw the book at you!!". Leave out the qualifications.

He said it that way because he wanted to be clear that the message was directed towards illegal immigrants.
Genocide Joe
82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

If you come out as a politician against all crime, you have no hope of getting sufficient donations to wage a decent campaign. White collar criminals are the very lifeblood of the Democratic and Republican parties. It's only the brown criminals, poor white criminals, and Donald Trump you're allowed to be against. For the rest of the criminals, I quote President Biden.

"Nothing will fundamentally change."
82gradDLSdad
Genocide Joe said:

82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

If you come out as a politician against all crime, you have no hope of getting sufficient donations to wage a decent campaign. White collar criminals are the very lifeblood of the Democratic and Republican parties. It's only the brown criminals, poor white criminals, and Donald Trump you're allowed to be against. For the rest of the criminals, I quote President Biden.

So sometime, long after I die, every politician will say it and then we will return back to some normalcy. I get that bigger money, behind the scenes crimes, will probably go on forever (might makes right) but overt crime, done out in the open, needs to be dealt with every time. No more excuses.
bearister
Genocide Joe said:

82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

There has always been a two tiered justice system in this country (and world wide), one for the rich and one for the poor…..and the tier for the rich is color blind…leading some to observe that we don't have a race problem in this country, we have a socio-economic problem. If you have the bread, you're in the club.

White collar criminals also benefit from that fact the public gets a lot more agitated about crimes involving physical injury and death than crimes where some greedy guy with extra walking around money looking for a high rate of return gets taken by a charlatan. I wish they did throw the book at all White collar criminals and not only tRump.

"We all want justice but you got to have the money to buy it
You'd have to be a fool to close your eyes and deny it

There's a lot of poor people who are walking the streets of my town
Too blind to see that justice is used to do them right down"
-Alan Price, Justice

*This is for you, Cal88: Price was a member of the Animals, played the iconic organ solo on House of the Rising Sun, and quit the band because he feared flying.

Alan today at 81

bear2034
Genocide Joe said:

82gradDLSdad said:

movielover said:

The Democratic Party has come out in the open specifically against "white, Christian, nationalists".
bear2034
bearister said:

There has always been a two tiered justice system in this country (and world wide), one for the rich and one for the poor…..and the tier for the rich is color blind…leading some to observe that we don't have a race problem in this country, we have a socio-economic problem. If you have the bread, you're in the club.

I suppose you feel for the J6 protestors who are being unfairly treated then?
bear2034
Zippergate
So obvious to anyone with any common sense.

movielover
Decades ago the Heritage Foundation found the average illegal immigrant cost us $400,000 lifetime net.
bear2034
movielover said:

Decades ago the Heritage Foundation found the average illegal immigrant cost us $400,000 lifetime net.

But I'm sure that's worth the price if the Democrats can pick up an extra 20 seats in the House.
Zippergate
"Undocumented migrants" don't vote. That's illegal. Stop with the tinfoil hat nonsense.

bearister
…..but tRump has the Latino and Black vote wired according to him. He needs to lay that pipe to explain the 95M "votes" he is going to get.
It is an existential threat to the expansionist plans of China and Russia if tRump doesn't "win" in 2024. Boys, it's over….and it will be a totalitarian state because that is the only way tRump makes $500M+ in civil judgments evaporate.

Zippergate
Perhaps the immigrants of years gone by would have done this, but the country had the sense not to let them. But it's all MAGA's fault.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

Perhaps the immigrants of years gone by would have done this, but the country had the sense not to let them. But it's all MAGA's fault.

How many illegal immigrants have phones or laptops and an internet connection that would allow them to surf TikTok for crime tips?
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Zippergate said:

How many illegal immigrants have phones or laptops and an internet connection that would allow them to surf TikTok for crime tips?

A lot
Zippergate
You must be joking.
82gradDLSdad

Zippergate said:

Same amount of drugged out, mentally ill folks living out of a stolen shopping cart. Take a walk around SF. Always wondered how they pay for those until I saw CA's budget shortfall even in our booming economy.
Eastern Oregon Bear
82gradDLSdad said:

Zippergate said:

Same amount of drugged out, mentally ill folks living out of a stolen shopping cart. Take a walk around SF. Always wondered how they pay for those until I saw CA's budget shortfall even in our booming economy.
Yeah, pretty naive of me. I'm showing my age with that comment. I know that if everything went south for me and I lost my money and my home, a phone would still be a high priority item, though I probably would avoid videos to limit my bandwidth usage.
calbear93

82gradDLSdad said:

Zippergate said:

Yeah, pretty naive of me. I'm showing my age with that comment. I know that if everything went south for me and I lost my money and my home, a phone would still be a high priority item, though I probably would avoid videos to limit my bandwidth usage.
Are you saying illegal immigrants don't have phones? Really? You think they are just camping out in caves not participating in society? That's mighty patronizing.
Eastern Oregon Bear
calbear93 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Zippergate said:

Are you saying illegal immigrants don't have phones? Really? You think they are just camping out in caves not participating in society? That's mighty patronizing.
I guess around here that you can't even admit you were wrong about a stupid post without getting blasted for it.
calbear93

calbear93 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Zippergate said:

I guess around here that you can't even admit you were wrong about a stupid post without getting blasted for it.
Sorry - didn't realize you were not being sarcastic.
AunBear89
Yeah. It must be hard coming off your high horse when you spend so much time there.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
calbear93 said:

calbear93 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Zippergate said:

After reading my post again, I can see how it could have been interpreted as sarcasm. I just realized that I was thinking like a 90 year old instead of thinking like a 20 something person. I blame it on not having had my morning coffee yet.
calbear93

calbear93 said:

calbear93 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Zippergate said:

After reading my post again, I can see how it could have been interpreted as sarcasm. I just realized that I was thinking like a 90 year old instead of thinking like a 20 something person. I blame it on not having had my morning coffee yet.
Been there. I used to drink at least three cups before noon just to function. Now that I'm retired, I just do lazy coffee with the wife after a workout and an ice bath in the morning.
movielover
Illegal immigrants overcome TX National Guard. How far we've fallen.

Imagine 8 more years of this planned implosion.

movielover
Latino voters prefer Trump for border security.

bear2034
movielover said:

Illegal immigrants overcome TX National Guard. How far we've fallen.

Imagine 8 more years of this planned implosion.

Democrats remain silent because cults obey their cult leaders.
movielover

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.