Illegal Immigration

70,473 Views | 1042 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by SBGold
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Republicans are anti legal immigrants
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
movielover
False.
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

Where in the world do you get this stuff? Do you just make it all up?

The Republican Party is a big tent, and we hold various opinions on immigrants. I know it will be a big stretch for you to believe that. Can you name any Republicans who are anti legal immigrants? I know a lot of Republicans, and never met any who hold that view. They all favor legal immigration. In fact many Republicans I know are not anti illegal immigrants either, only anti illegal immigration. That is, we would just like these folks to return home, and get in line for the process to come to our country legally. That is what my grandparents did. Maybe yours too. I don't blame them for coming. If the fool we had for a President wants to open the door to the promised land, why not take the chance and come? What did you expect would happen when Biden opened the door wide for all to come in? What could possibly go wrong with that?

Don't you think you might need to get out a little more? Leave that oligarch dacha in the North Woods once in a while, and mix with some everyday folks.
movielover
Sal Alinsky tactics. Lie, distort, isolate, etc.
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

The Republican Party is a big tent, and we hold various opinions on immigrants. I know it will be a big stretch for you to believe that. Can you name any Republicans who are anti legal immigrants? I know a lot of Republicans, and never met any who hold that view. They all favor legal immigration. In fact many Republicans I know are not anti illegal immigrants either, only anti illegal immigration. That is, we would just like these folks to return home, and get in line for the process to come to our country legally. That is what my grandparents did. Maybe yours too. I don't blame them for coming. If the fool we had for a President wants to open the door to the promised land, why not take the chance and come? What did you expect would happen when Biden opened the door wide for all to come in? What could possibly go wrong with that?

Don't you think you might need to get out a little more? Leave that oligarch dacha in the North Woods once in a while, and mix with some everyday folks.

You dont seem to follow the topics well. The Haitian immigrants in Springfield are legal but Donold has promised to mass deport them. Get out of your bubble.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-vows-mass-deportation-migrants-springfield-dismisses-threats/story%3fid=113661663
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

You dont seem to follow the topics well. The Haitian immigrants in Springfield are legal but Donold has promised to mass deport them. Get out of your bubble.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-vows-mass-deportation-migrants-springfield-dismisses-threats/story%3fid=113661663

They are legal because they were paroled by an administrative body.

USCIS uses its discretion to authorize parole. Parole allows an individual, who may be inadmissible or otherwise ineligible for admission into the United States, to be paroled into the United States for a temporary period.
movielover
Living lavishly on the dole, given preferential status for American jobs, while American citizens lose their housing and are shielded from applying for said jobs.
bear2034
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

Don't mind dajo9. He turned into a full-blown leftist n 2021 when he realized that being evil and delusional can be fun.
Zippergate
20,000 "asylum seekers" and all sent to the same small Ohio town with wads of government cash. Clown world. Granted you're different so if it happened to your town, you and Tampon Tim would probably host a BBQ and serve up your own pets. But the vast majority of the "liberals" who represent the people wouldn't put up with this for a microsecond. There is no hate like the hate the Left has for the Deplorables.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

20,000 "asylum seekers" and all sent to the same small Ohio town with wads of government cash. Clown world. Granted you're different so if it happened to your town, you and Tampon Tim would probably host a BBQ and serve up your own pets. But the vast majority of the "liberals" who represent the people wouldn't put up with this for a microsecond. There is no hate like the hate the Left has for the Deplorables.

I live in a highly immigrant town. Most of my neighbors are immigrants. I am in favor of changing the laws but Donold and the Republicans blocked it so here we are with legal immigrants being scapegoated and terrorized by Republicans.
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

I live in a highly immigrant town. Most of my neighbors are immigrants. I am in favor of changing the laws but Donold and the Republicans blocked it so here we are with legal immigrants being scapegoated and terrorized by Republicans.

I live in a highly immigrant town. Most of my neighbors are immigrants. I am in favor of changing the laws but Biden and Kamala repealed Trump's executive orders so here we are with illegal immigrants all over the US, which unfortunately brings about hate on our legal immigrants.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

I live in a highly immigrant town. Most of my neighbors are immigrants. I am in favor of changing the laws but Biden and Kamala repealed Trump's executive orders so here we are with illegal immigrants all over the US, which unfortunately brings about hate on our legal immigrants.

This is the essence of oski003 thinking.

It is Biden / Harris fault that Republicans are scapegoating legal immigrants
MAGA
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

You are ever so loose with your words. When you use the word "Republicans", it can refer to an entire Party, a majority, an actual number, many, or a few of them. Which is it, pray tell?

I live in a town with a lot of legal and illegal immigrants. I grew up with a lot of legal ones, and never saw them harassed in any way. I have met and worked with a lot of illegal ones. I asked them if they had ever been hassled by authorities, or anybody else, and they told me they had not.

Please provide actual concrete examples of Republicans scapegoating LEGAL immigrants, and especially Republicans "TERRORIZING" legal immigrants.
dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

You are ever so loose with your words. When you use the word "Republicans", it can refer to an entire Party, a majority, an actual number, many, or a few of them. Which is it, pray tell?

I live in a town with a lot of legal and illegal immigrants. I grew up with a lot of legal ones, and never saw them harassed in any way. I have met and worked with a lot of illegal ones. I asked them if they had ever been hassled by authorities, or anybody else, and they told me they had not.

Please provide actual concrete examples of Republicans scapegoating LEGAL immigrants, and especially Republicans "TERRORIZING" legal immigrants.

I have. You are actually in that conversation. You are just in denial about what Republicans are doing.
MAGA
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

I have. You are actually in that conversation. You are just in denial about what Republicans are doing.
This is not an answer, only a personal comment about me and what you think I am.
HawaiiBear33
HawaiiBear33
But dajo said crime is actually down like they said … no smoke and mirrors.
bear2034
HawaiiBear33 said:

Maybe the City of Los Angeles changed the definition of "violent crime" last year?
Zippergate
Maybe LA and NO are only tracking violent crimes committed by MAGA.
Zippergate
Cure worse than the disease? In any case, it was never intended as a cure, just a political stunt to improve the optics of arguably the most bat**** crazy policy stance in history.

dajo9
HawaiiBear33 said:

Greg Price is misleading you. He has chosen his words carefully. "the idea that". He's not more precise with his wording because his goal is misleading dupes. This has all been covered here before. Don't be a dupe.
MAGA
DiabloWags
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/26/politics/republicans-oppose-legal-illegal-immigration/index.html
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Zippergate
Multiple charts on Gallup survey of crime. Despite all the gaslighting to prop up Kamala, the American people say crime is up bigly. But the people are wrong, of course. The regime says so.

dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

This is not an answer, only a personal comment about me and what you think I am.

I'll point it out again. With Donold's words. Here is Donold saying you have to get the legal immigrants of Springfield out. His Republican fanbase chanting "send them back". We are talking about the 3 time Republican nominee for President. This video is Republicans. Let's not play semantics games.
https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/DAR7c16gIC2/?xmt=AQGzQ3hp8TJP2tdzZIufi91TiXN1MjIguv9jkvDbNuXmKg
MAGA
Zippergate
All of a sudden we're worried about process and the rule of law? ROFL.

Biden is like an anti-pope. The country can't be held accountable for any of the insane things that have happened on his non-watch.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

Biden is like an anti-pope. The country can't be held accountable for any of the insane things that have happened on his non-watch.

SFCityBear, here are your Republicans showing they don't care about the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants
MAGA
movielover
A data scientist or professional should be able to take the existing data (60% of cities?), add in the major missing cities (Los Angeles locally reported data, or even news reports), and come up with a decent estimate.

Or just compare each individual city over 10-20 years.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

SFCityBear, here are your Republicans showing they don't care about the distinction between legal and illegal immigrants

They're all being referred to as "migrants" now.
dajo9
movielover said:

A data scientist or professional should be able to take the existing data (60% of cities?), add in the major missing cities (Los Angeles locally reported data, or even news reports), and come up with a decent estimate.

Or just compare each individual city over 10-20 years.

That's basically what the FBI did more or less. But you aren't happy because the output is not what you want. So you choose ignorance.
MAGA
movielover
Paul Sperry: BREAKING: Manhunt for 3 illegals who broke into mansion in the Charlotte, NC, exurbs turns up Honduran gang members who snuck across open border under Biden-Harris. Sheriff warns such Honduran thugs are "actively targeting high-value homes across the United States [for robbery]."
HawaiiBear33

Dajo still thinks the border is open because of Trump…he believes every single thing the media tells him if it fits the narrative they impregnated into his brain.
HawaiiBear33

We deserve better safety.
Eastern Oregon Bear
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

I'll believe the Republican Party is a big tent when they stop castigating their less ideologically pure politicians as RINOs. That seems like they want a smaller tent with fewer divergent thoughts.
SFCityBear
dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Not even when I leave the suburbs and go into NYC. Brooklyn just experienced the fewest summer shootings ever recorded. When I lived in Manhattan over 20 years ago I was scared to go into Brooklyn. Go watch Desperately Seeking Susan from the 1980s and observe that depiction of Manhattan. Unrecognizable. Wonderful to stroll around in those parts of Manhattan today.

He asked about theft. You responded with an anecdote about summer shootings.
2 of 6 sentences were about summer shootings. And the rest?

A movie depiction and you enjoying strolling around Manhattan versus your experience in Brooklyn before it was stratified. So fabulous.

Sorry you all live in such ****holes. Have you considered moving to New Jersey?
Have you considered cleaning up some of those holes? Step one would be voting the favorite rascals out and replacing them with people who know how to clean up holes. It's not rocket science.

We don't have those problems where I live
If you have anything of value, the odds are that those problems will find you, eventually, and try to take what you have. I hope they leave you unharmed while doing so, but that isn't always the case.
You don't need to tell me. I've been mugged at gunpoint before. Of course, that was about 25 years ago.
I think I do need to tell you, not that it would do any good.

As for your being mugged at gunpoint, well I've been mugged by a punk with a knife. He grabbed my jacket at the collar with his left hand and I grabbed his jacket at the collar. I saw a flash in the moonlight of a knife in his right hand, as he tried to stab me with it. We grappled for what seemed like forever, when I finally forced him to drop the knife. I stomped on it with my boot, hoping to hold it down and keep him from grabbing it back, when the blade broke in half. The punk saw that and ran like a scared rabbit.

I don't like to be condescending, but what you neglect to mention is that crime, and therefore any crime statistic, is fluid. Criminals are not all stupid. When crime is not profitable anymore in their current location, they will move and take their game to another location. It happens within cities, counties, states, and so forth. Crime can lose its attraction in an area, if they have stolen everything of value, or if they have terrorized the general population and obtain most or all the wealth of the population that way, or if the area becomes too hot for them in which to operate, such as more police on the streets, more perps getting shot by police, more arrests convictions, jail time, and execution of convicted murderers, too much competition from other criminals or gangs, or too many of the population arm themselves for self defense. So please remember, that if crime is less in Manhattan, it is not therefore, less in the nation, generally.

In my city, San Francisco, where I have lived for 8 decades, except for 4 years in Berkeley, and 4 years in other cities, we have more crime than I have ever seen here. I think we have a permissive society now, where many actions that were once crimes have been decriminalized. Beginning with Covid, police began leaving the force, for that and also because governments would not back up and protect their police as much as before. The Democrats began to defund police departments, leading to more attrition and less hiring. Over the last five years or so, police have virtually disappeared from our streets. Recently, I saw a policeman giving a driver a ticket for a moving violation. That is the first one I've seen in 5 years. In fact that is only the second police car in patrol on the streets of San Francisco in 5 years. Police officers are usually found in police stations, doing paperwork. We used to see them in Starbucks having coffee, but not now. We used to see them on foot patrols, walking a beat. I haven't seen that here in 20 or 30 years.

We have all sorts of new crimes we never heard of before. We now have "Home Invasions", brought to us by gangs from Asia. We have "smash and grab", which we invented ourselves, simple shoplifting carried on by bigger groups of perps, with a dose of violence to scare the customers and employees. We have brought back from the grave the art of train robbery. With the huge increase of home deliveries, criminals have figured out how easy it is to follow the delivery guy and grab some goods from your front porch. We had thugs increasingly targeting of Asians for violent attacks, followed by the recent rebirth of targeting Jews for violent attacks.

Now everyone is a criminal. If you drive a car, you are a criminal. Do you always come to a full stop at an arterial stop sign? Nobody does now, unless maybe another car arrives a the intersection from left or right, at about the same time. Many, maybe most drivers now will run red light. I recently came to a stop at a red light. The cross street was 3 lanes wide, and i counted 15 cars who ran that red light. That intersection used to be a favorite spot for a motorcycle stop cop to hang out, and hardly anybody ran that light. There are no motorcycle cops here anymore, except the City seems to find a whole bunch of them to form an escort, whenever a high-ranking Democrat politician comes to town.

Everyone now drives well above the speed limit. Because there are no cops, no consequences. Our city streets were designed for traffic going 25 mph, and everyone now drives 35-45 mph, and faster.

In one day, I was nearly struck in crosswalks, by a car, a motorcycle, and a bicyclist in 3 separate incidents. As a pedestrian, I don't cross on a green traffic light. I jaywalk in the middle of the block, where I can see an opening in the vehicle traffic in both directions. Now I'm a criminal too. But I'm still alive.

The Democrats (and Kamala Harris, as a leader, is particularly guilty) of decriminalizing many crimes, changing them to misdemeanors, and not prosecuting them. Letting convicted felons out of jail early. Not charging them, or holding them. I also have a little personal beef with her. I was waiting at a red light one night, when a young man crashed into my car from behind and totaled it. I asked for his license and insurance. He said he wanted for us to drive around the corner out of traffic, and he would do it there. I refused, and insisted he give me the information. He jumped into his car and took off. I noticed that his license plate had fallen under my car in the collision. I took it to a police station, and in 15 minutes they tracked him down, and gave me the information. Kamala Harris was the San Francisco DA, and I called her office saying I wanted this case prosecuted. Because I was uninjured, I was told the charge would just be a misdemeanor, and they don't prosecute them anymore, only felonies. Nowadays they don't prosecute enough felonies either.

Harris has been instrumental in decriminalizing many types of crimes, and letting criminals out of jail. She has been a one-woman wrecking crew of the San Francisco and California justice systems.

dajo9
SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Not even when I leave the suburbs and go into NYC. Brooklyn just experienced the fewest summer shootings ever recorded. When I lived in Manhattan over 20 years ago I was scared to go into Brooklyn. Go watch Desperately Seeking Susan from the 1980s and observe that depiction of Manhattan. Unrecognizable. Wonderful to stroll around in those parts of Manhattan today.

He asked about theft. You responded with an anecdote about summer shootings.
2 of 6 sentences were about summer shootings. And the rest?

A movie depiction and you enjoying strolling around Manhattan versus your experience in Brooklyn before it was stratified. So fabulous.

Sorry you all live in such ****holes. Have you considered moving to New Jersey?
Have you considered cleaning up some of those holes? Step one would be voting the favorite rascals out and replacing them with people who know how to clean up holes. It's not rocket science.

We don't have those problems where I live
If you have anything of value, the odds are that those problems will find you, eventually, and try to take what you have. I hope they leave you unharmed while doing so, but that isn't always the case.
You don't need to tell me. I've been mugged at gunpoint before. Of course, that was about 25 years ago.
I think I do need to tell you, not that it would do any good.

As for your being mugged at gunpoint, well I've been mugged by a punk with a knife. He grabbed my jacket at the collar with his left hand and I grabbed his jacket at the collar. I saw a flash in the moonlight of a knife in his right hand, as he tried to stab me with it. We grappled for what seemed like forever, when I finally forced him to drop the knife. I stomped on it with my boot, hoping to hold it down and keep him from grabbing it back, when the blade broke in half. The punk saw that and ran like a scared rabbit.

I don't like to be condescending, but what you neglect to mention is that crime, and therefore any crime statistic, is fluid. Criminals are not all stupid. When crime is not profitable anymore in their current location, they will move and take their game to another location. It happens within cities, counties, states, and so forth. Crime can lose its attraction in an area, if they have stolen everything of value, or if they have terrorized the general population and obtain most or all the wealth of the population that way, or if the area becomes too hot for them in which to operate, such as more police on the streets, more perps getting shot by police, more arrests convictions, jail time, and execution of convicted murderers, too much competition from other criminals or gangs, or too many of the population arm themselves for self defense. So please remember, that if crime is less in Manhattan, it is not therefore, less in the nation, generally.

In my city, San Francisco, where I have lived for 8 decades, except for 4 years in Berkeley, and 4 years in other cities, we have more crime than I have ever seen here. I think we have a permissive society now, where many actions that were once crimes have been decriminalized. Beginning with Covid, police began leaving the force, for that and also because governments would not back up and protect their police as much as before. The Democrats began to defund police departments, leading to more attrition and less hiring. Over the last five years or so, police have virtually disappeared from our streets. Recently, I saw a policeman giving a driver a ticket for a moving violation. That is the first one I've seen in 5 years. In fact that is only the second police car in patrol on the streets of San Francisco in 5 years. Police officers are usually found in police stations, doing paperwork. We used to see them in Starbucks having coffee, but not now. We used to see them on foot patrols, walking a beat. I haven't seen that here in 20 or 30 years.

We have all sorts of new crimes we never heard of before. We now have "Home Invasions", brought to us by gangs from Asia. We have "smash and grab", which we invented ourselves, simple shoplifting carried on by bigger groups of perps, with a dose of violence to scare the customers and employees. We have brought back from the grave the art of train robbery. With the huge increase of home deliveries, criminals have figured out how easy it is to follow the delivery guy and grab some goods from your front porch. We had thugs increasingly targeting of Asians for violent attacks, followed by the recent rebirth of targeting Jews for violent attacks.

Now everyone is a criminal. If you drive a car, you are a criminal. Do you always come to a full stop at an arterial stop sign? Nobody does now, unless maybe another car arrives a the intersection from left or right, at about the same time. Many, maybe most drivers now will run red light. I recently came to a stop at a red light. The cross street was 3 lanes wide, and i counted 15 cars who ran that red light. That intersection used to be a favorite spot for a motorcycle stop cop to hang out, and hardly anybody ran that light. There are no motorcycle cops here anymore, except the City seems to find a whole bunch of them to form an escort, whenever a high-ranking Democrat politician comes to town.

Everyone now drives well above the speed limit. Because there are no cops, no consequences. Our city streets were designed for traffic going 25 mph, and everyone now drives 35-45 mph, and faster.

In one day, I was nearly struck in crosswalks, by a car, a motorcycle, and a bicyclist in 3 separate incidents. As a pedestrian, I don't cross on a green traffic light. I jaywalk in the middle of the block, where I can see an opening in the vehicle traffic in both directions. Now I'm a criminal too. But I'm still alive.

The Democrats (and Kamala Harris, as a leader, is particularly guilty) of decriminalizing many crimes, changing them to misdemeanors, and not prosecuting them. Letting convicted felons out of jail early. Not charging them, or holding them. I also have a little personal beef with her. I was waiting at a red light one night, when a young man crashed into my car from behind and totaled it. I asked for his license and insurance. He said he wanted for us to drive around the corner out of traffic, and he would do it there. I refused, and insisted he give me the information. He jumped into his car and took off. I noticed that his license plate had fallen under my car in the collision. I took it to a police station, and in 15 minutes they tracked him down, and gave me the information. Kamala Harris was the San Francisco DA, and I called her office saying I wanted this case prosecuted. Because I was uninjured, I was told the charge would just be a misdemeanor, and they don't prosecute them anymore, only felonies. Nowadays they don't prosecute enough felonies either.

Harris has been instrumental in decriminalizing many types of crimes, and letting criminals out of jail. She has been a one-woman wrecking crew of the San Francisco and California justice systems.

tl;dr

leave your ****holes and move to New Jersey
MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.