Illegal Immigration

52,176 Views | 834 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

Trump's wall would have just been a big giant stupid monument to racism.

So we don't want a giant stupid monument to racism, just a small, token monument that accomplishes nothing?

If Traitor Trump were the great President you think he was, there would have already been a wall there.

I agree with you there, but Team Blue had a little something to do with blocking the evil monument to racism that they don't want but are now building. I guess government shutdowns are bad unless we're not getting what we want.

Just trying to understand.

Understand this

Traitor Trump was the weakest, least effective President we've had in our lifetime
He / Him
Zippergate
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

So we don't want a giant stupid monument to racism, just a small, token monument that accomplishes nothing?

If Traitor Trump were the great President you think he was, there would have already been a wall there.

I agree with you there, but Team Blue had a little something to do with blocking the evil monument to racism that they don't want but are now building. I guess government shutdowns are bad unless we're not getting what we want.

Understand this

Traitor Trump was the weakest, least effective President we've had in our lifetime
Touche. Obama I/II gave us Isis, Libya, a foreign coup sparking two Ukrainian invasions, Benghazi, inflation, trillions in new green boondoggles, vaccine mandates, increased racial tensions, child mutilations, world apology tours, foreign spy rings, influence peddling by multiple cabinet members, and so much more. I sleep so well at night knowing that Uncle Joe is in charge and Kamala is a mere heartbeat away. Heat, kitchen and all that.
BearHunter
Zippergate said:

Democrats want to get credit for completing the wall they determined to be racist.
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

Nope

Border walls and Bidenomics - Biden admin sells border wall parts to thwart GOP.
dajo9
"It (illegal immigration) is poisoning the blood of our country"
Donald Trump

I would rather illegal immigrants swarm this country then let that racist jackhole Trump transform this country.
He / Him
Zippergate
Don't obey our laws. We don't obey them either!

Zippergate
You've certainly made your anti-racism stance clear, but It is not hard at all to argue that you're the bigot for advocating policies that are extremely detrimental to the black community and first generation Americans who are just trying to make it. Sensible government involves choices and tradeoffs. It's literally the first thing you learn in economics.
BearHunter

"I was told I had no choice." - Joe Biden

Told by whom?
oski003
BearHunter said:

Told by whom?

Probably the Easter Bunny.

On another note,

Vacationing Family Poses As Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Hotel Room In New York City

https://babylonbee.com/news/genius-frugal-family-poses-as-illegal-immigrants-to-get-free-hotel-oom-in-nyc?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

Told by whom?

On another note,

Vacationing Family Poses As Illegal Immigrants To Get Free Hotel Room In New York City

https://babylonbee.com/news/genius-frugal-family-poses-as-illegal-immigrants-to-get-free-hotel-oom-in-nyc?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email
It's cute when someone posts a Babylon Bee story as if it's real and not fictional.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

Told by whom?

On another note,

It's cute when someone posts a Babylon Bee story as if it's real and not fictional.

It is cute when someone feels the need to point out that a Babylon Bee story is satire.

Perhaps, when you have antifa running cities, crime out of control, the Easter Bunny directing POTUS and trump still the Republican front-runner, obvious satire is no longer obvious.

Where were you to tell me that I really wasn't the official BI Hall Monitor when Angry baby crying bear posted an image of such a half dozen times after my recent posts?
BearHunter
oski003 said:

On another note,

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

BearHunter said:

Told by whom?

On another note,

It is cute when someone feels the need to point out that a Babylon Bee story is satire.

Perhaps, when you have antifa running cities, crime out of control, the Easter Bunny directing POTUS and trump still the Republican front-runner, obvious satire is no longer obvious.

Where were you to tell me that I really wasn't the official BI Hall Monitor when Angry baby crying bear posted an image of such a half dozen times after my recent posts?
I'm not the BI Hall Monitor either.
Zippergate
If you don't like Tucker, skip the 3-minute monologue at the beginning and watch the interview with a reporter at the border. STAGGERING numbers. Is this covered on CNN/MSNBC? Can someone on the left explain to me how this is a good thing for Americans?

going4roses
How does this negatively impact your life ?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
MinotStateBeav
going4roses said:

We don't integrate the ones already here, so we're creating alternate societies of people who have no love for the country they are moving to. That will have future negative consequences that are so obvious, you have to basically not care about the United States to deny that.

Second, you're destroying any bargaining power for the lowest class of workers in the United States. We've converted our entire country basically into a service economy. Those jobs now have to compete with people who will work under the table for less than an american can and will accept to survive. Since we don't enforce border policies and don't crack down on the companies doing the hiring of them, we are destroying the driving economic force behind our entire economic structure. What's the point of minimum wage laws now? Make it $500.00 and hour for minimum wage...won't matter. You just created an economic advantage for those companies to increase the price of their goods by citing employment cost increases while not actually having to pay for them, making a Big Mac cost $15 while the labor to make that product goes down.
going4roses
I totally agree with the we can't even get it right for those born here part.
But my next thought is how or why ? And who is benefiting?

I have so many thoughts while those at the bottom sink lower smh.

Immigration to America has always been an issue with me because there was no choice for my people to come here. The add up the stolen/unpaid wealth but all and every immigrant are able to capitalize on my lineage blood sweat and tears (that continue).

No money to pay the Americas biggest moral and economic debts (Reparations) but money for everything else to people to whom it is not owed !!!

Immigrant crime wave is what has destroyed Oakland and many other cities
Zippergate
I will petition the government to give me a billion dollars. You should not oppose this because it does not affect your life.
going4roses
Umm ok I guess
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

We don't integrate the ones already here, so we're creating alternate societies of people who have no love for the country they are moving to. That will have future negative consequences that are so obvious, you have to basically not care about the United States to deny that.
This is completely ahistorical. Pretty much every foreign ethnic group who has come to the United States has taken on a HUGE patriotism for the country and what it stands for. It's one of the major reasons we've remained strong on the world stage.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

This is completely ahistorical. Pretty much every foreign ethnic group who has come to the United States has taken on a HUGE patriotism for the country and what it stands for. It's one of the major reasons we've remained strong on the world stage.
LA, Minneapolis, Houston, New York has huge areas that allow people to live without having to speak english at all for their entire life. That's the definition of not integrating. Many of these people will never be american citizens, they won't vote and they never leave. So stop with this trope that they're patriotic and its ahistorical lol. Nevermind that in many areas in the cities I've mentioned, they've become dangerous to certain races to even travel into. You can't deny that or you're just being willfully blind.
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

LA, Minneapolis, Houston, New York has huge areas that allow people to live without having to speak english at all for their entire life. That's the definition of not integrating. Many of these people will never be american citizens, they won't vote and they never leave. So stop with this trope that they're patriotic and its ahistorical lol. Nevermind that in many areas in the cities I've mentioned, they've become dangerous to certain races to even travel into. You can't deny that or you're just being willfully blind.
https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/immigrants-recognize-american-greatness-immigrants

Immigrants are MORE proud to be Americans than existing citizens. But here's the key: you have to actually let them become citizens. Those who are siting in a kind of limbo state thanks to our broken immigration system don't feel the same way. And why would they?

Facts don't care about your feelings.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/immigrants-recognize-american-greatness-immigrants

Immigrants are MORE proud to be Americans than existing citizens. But here's the key: you have to actually let them become citizens. Those who are siting in a kind of limbo state thanks to our broken immigration system don't feel the same way. And why would they?

Thanks for citing lobbyists.
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

The lobbyists are citing polling data from the University of Chicago. You think the polling is wrong?
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

The lobbyists are citing polling data from the University of Chicago. You think the polling is wrong?
I believe the thinking is that if it isn't a Rasmussen poll, it ain't worth squat.
Zippergate
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

So therefore we should invite the entire world to come across the border with no screening at all, house them, feed them, and take them where they want to go. Drugs, criminal gangs, violence, human trafficking, all good cause we're creating citizens. How about we live in the world we have rather than the one that we'd like to have.
sycasey
Zippergate said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

So therefore we should invite the entire world to come across the border with no screening at all, house them, feed them, and take them where they want to go. Drugs, criminal gangs, violence, human trafficking, all good cause we're creating citizens.
When did I say any of that? You seem paranoid.
Zippergate
Apologies. I thought you were a defender of the status quo.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

Apologies. I thought you were a defender of the status quo.

You do seem paranoid. The status quo isn't anything like that.
He / Him
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

going4roses said:

There is some truth to this statement. Especially about some areas being unsafe for certain races. For example, a few years back a young black man was chased down and shot for jogging in a white neighborhood in Georgia.
He / Him
Zippergate
You don't get out much do you.
Zippergate
All perfectly fine. All perfectly normal.

There's plenty of room at Obama's mansion on Martha's vineyard. And I'm sure dajo will take a few hundred.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

There's plenty of room at Obama's mansion on Martha's vineyard. And I'm sure dajo will take a few hundred.

Funny you single me out since I've made it clear I'm for strong borders and less immigration. I'm just against being racist about it. Sorry that triggered you.
He / Him
Zippergate
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

Funny you single me out since I've made it clear I'm for strong borders and less immigration. I'm just against being racist about it. Sorry that triggered you.
Oh really???

"I would rather illegal immigrants swarm this country then let that racist jackhole Trump transform this country. " ---Dajo the Magnanimous

You're getting your wish.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

Oh really???

"I would rather illegal immigrants swarm this country then let that racist jackhole Trump transform this country. " ---Dajo the Magnanimous

You're getting your wish.

Thanks for proving my point with receipts
He / Him

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.