Illegal Immigration

52,184 Views | 834 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by movielover
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Yeah! Hotel rooms in Manhattan were SOOOOO cheap before all the illegals ruined everything!

/s
(You really are a brain dead RWNJ moron.)

I stayed in Manhattan at a decent hotel a few years ago for well under $200 a night. You really are a brain dead LWNJ moron.

A few years ago? Was it during Covid? Did you have some kind of special rate? Where did you stay?
He / Him
movielover
Did you check Harlem?
dajo9
movielover said:

Did you check Harlem?

In the 1990s? **** no. I didn't check Harlem, Brooklyn, or the Bronx. Been to all since and all good. The nationwide reduction in crime since the Bill Clinton Presidency is the best thing to happen in this country in my lifetime. I grew up in San Bernardino, CA in the 1980s which was filled with crime and I have no interest in revisiting a crime era or area.
He / Him
movielover
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Did you check Harlem?

In the 1990s? **** no. I didn't check Harlem, Brooklyn, or the Bronx. Been to all since and all good. The nationwide reduction in crime since the Bill Clinton Presidency is the best thing to happen in this country in my lifetime. I grew up in San Bernardino, CA in the 1980s which was filled with crime and I have no interest in revisiting a crime era or area.

Who was committing crime there?
dajo9
movielover said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Did you check Harlem?

Who was committing crime there?

In San Bernardino? Everybody. Sometimes me. But I only worried about getting arrested when I was committing crimes in the black / Hispanic sides of town.
The police didn't really roll people up in the white side of town unless things got really crazy.
He / Him
movielover
Over 800 gangs today, many on the west side? The Macon Davis Mafia reported was big. 68% Latino.
dajo9
movielover said:

Over 800 gangs today, many on the west side? The Macon Davis Mafia reported was big. 68% Latino.

Is the Macon Davis Mafia in the room with you right now?
He / Him
movielover
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

We're not having a kickback right now. Didn't know the IE had so many brothers.
dajo9
movielover said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

San Bernardino is very diverse. A racist like you would get rolled up quick.
He / Him
movielover
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

San Bernardino is very diverse. A racist like you would get rolled up quick.

A low-IQ person like yourself shouldn't use terms you can't define.

BTW, I worked in South Central for several years, which apparently was poppi for some of the IE hoodlums. Technically speaking, if a place is 68% Latino and 12% African American, it's not 'diverse'.
bear2034
153 Days Til No Joe said:

Trump carried out Obama's Muslim country immigration ban and maintained Obama's cages for illegal immigrant children. Biden continued to build Trump's border wall and is executing Trump's asylum ban.
movielover
Biden stopped building the Wall (another 100-200 miles were funded), they welded open some emergency gates, and now for PR Biden's building a few token miles.
Zippergate
No kidding

movielover
The Old York Times: Migrant traffic in San Diego has reached its highest level in decades as asylum seekers from around the world try to enter the U.S. through California.

Meanwhile, the Orange County Library is offering free food to Latino communities - with often obese young children - to lure them to the library.
Zippergate
Taking 20% of supply off the market doesn't cause a rise in price? Add economics to the long list of disciplines you do not understand. Btw, the NYT needs to get its act together. Way too many articles recently with actual elements of truth. How is this allowed?

"If you've booked a hotel room in New York City lately, you've probably been shocked at the high prices; the average cost of a room is now more than $300 per night. What explains the soaring rates? As even The New York Times admits, part of the answer is the migrant crisis. One in five hotels is now a shelter." (New York Times)
AunBear89
Always funny when stupid right winger cultists question other's intelligence.

Irony died when Bush the Elder tried to convince everyone that "compassionate conservatives" were really a thing and not an oxymoron.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
Dog whistle.

I suspect movielover's favorite movie is Birth of a Nation.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Zippergate
Compassion is for the wrong or misguided person arguing in good faith.
bearister
Trump killed a 'slam dunk border bill:' Manchin

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/border-coverage/trump-killed-slam-dunk-border-bill/
"The compromise collapsed after pushback from House Republicans and statements from former President Donald Trump urging Republicans to vote against the bill.

"Donald Trump's saying 'no' for politics," Manchin said. "We had what we thought was a slam dunk on doing a piece of legislation that we've been hoping for for the last three months."

Manchin accused Trump of turning Republicans against the bill because of the election and warned against letting the ideal of perfect legislation prevent lawmakers from passing laws on critical issues including the border.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
Yeah?

That excludes the majority of conservatives on this board, on X, on Fox, etc.

And it excludes you. Thanks for playing.
movielover
New York Post: Six suspected terrorists with ISIS ties arrested in sting operation in New York, Los Angeles and Philadelphia: sources

https://nypost.com/2024/06/11/us-news/six-suspected-terrorists-with-isis-ties-arrested-in-sting-operation/
movielover
movielover
How Denmark solved the Immigration Crisis

- stopped accepting illegal, unvetted asylum cases - down to 1,000 per year
- promoting citizen rights over asylum rights
- sending asylum cases to far away countries, typically near the original home country
- confiscating jewelry, watches, etc., from asylum seekers, to partially pay for incurred social costs
- considering sending back Syrian and other refugees, as Syria has solved their political instability

Europe looking at their success, partially possible bc Denmark had "opt out" provisions in their EU charter.

movielover
Supreme Court Erases Loophole That Kept Foreigners Inside The U.S. Illegally

BY: BRIANNA LYMAN
JUNE 14, 2024

https://thefederalist.com/2024/06/14/supreme-court-erases-loophole-that-kept-foreigners-inside-the-u-s-illegally/
movielover
Too late for much of Europe?

movielover
"Per multiple federal sources, ICE's non-detained docket has exploded to 7.4 million cases, more than doubling the Trump years, and it's on pace to hit 8 million by end of year. Each ICE officer now has to manage an average of 7,000 cases each, an impossible task given the agency's current staffing levels. ICE currently only has roughly 6,000 deportation officers nationwide, and not all of them work on the non-detained docket."

""The non-detained docket means not in ICE detention. It is made up of migrants who have crossed the border illegally and have been released into the U.S. with pending immigration cases/future court dates, as well as illegal immigrants who have already been ordered deported by an immigration judge but are still in the country.

The non-detained docket has added more than 1 million cases since October 1st, largely due to mass catch and release policies.

Importantly, these numbers do not include the nearly 1.9 million recorded getaways that have entered the US during the Biden administration, as they have had no contact with DHS yet overstretched ICE officers are also responsible for tracking down and removing this population as well."

movielover
bear2034

Trump was right, they're not sending their best. Thank God for these Good Samaritans who captured the child rapist.
bear2034

Things are out of control, even conservative twitter can't keep track.
movielover
movielover
movielover
82gradDLSdad
movielover said:

I was wondering why it takes so long for Medicare to process my online request to setup autopay. They are busy with other things.

I hope this isn't true but I use to think it would be impossible for a person with a ***** to win a women's NCAA championship.
bear2034

movielover

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.