Illegal Immigration

56,585 Views | 917 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by HawaiiBear33
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Zippergate said:

Can you say "sleeper cell"? What could possibly go wrong.

$100 Billion voted for other countries, zero to secure our border. Most Americans don't support this.
dajo9
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

$100 Billion voted for other countries, zero to secure our border. Most Americans don't support this.

Biden would sign the bill today to secure our border. Republicans under orders from Traitor Trump have blocked border security.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
No new orders actually needed. Just re-apply President Trump policies, Remain in Mexico, many others, and stop flying illegal immigrants here and bathing them in unearned taxpayer money!
movielover
bear2034
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Biden would sign the bill today to secure our border. Republicans under orders from Traitor Trump have blocked border security.
movielover
Threat.

movielover
80% of one immigrant group / subset being sent to ... Florida. Gee, I wonder why.

bear2034
movielover

movielover
movielover
Zippergate
This is simply not true. Aunbear said so.

https://www.justfacts.com/news_non-citizen_voter_registration

"Using an enhanced version of the methodology that yielded the same "best" registration rate as the 2014 Electoral Studies paper, Just Facts' new study finds that roughly 10% to 27% of non-citizen adults in the U.S. are now registered to vote."
movielover

We don't need 50 million illegal immigrants to pick grapes.
bear2034
movielover said:

We don't need 50 million illegal immigrants to pick grapes.

We need them to be lifeguards?
Zippergate
Alvin Bragg? Names sounds vaguely familiar. Anyway, if NYC would just defund the police and hand the money over to these people, this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

Zippergate
Good on the Dems for their bold stance here to protect the government's coffers. Think of all the time and money being wasted prosecuting these cultural enrichers.

Zippergate
I'm shocked. Only 5x? I'm sure Biden will do better in 2024.

movielover
Zippergate
This person makes decisions that affect us all.

movielover
In the last 100 years, have 10 Million non-war refugees ever illegally flooded another nation in such a short time?
AunBear89
You all are working overtime!

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
82gradDLSdad
AunBear89 said:

You all are working overtime!

I'm glad you wrote "all".

"If Trump wins our entire democracy is at risk."

He's already won once.

#alreadyregretposting
movielover
Illegal immigrant caught by Los Angeles Sheriff with a ghastly rape van. More victims sought. Perps tools included shovels and memory sticks.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/reported-illegal-migrant-alleged-highway-39-sexual-assaults-arrested-la-sheriff-seeks-more-victims

Zippergate
"Illegal and wrong" but desperate times call for desperate measures and if we want to maintain our grip on power, truth and the will of the people must be sacrificed.

AunBear89
I get that you trust JJ to be able to identify a xenophobic, racist, anti-immigrant person because he is a proud card carrying xenophobic, racist, anti-immigrant person.

The logical fancy is his equation of Schumer's comments with JJ's own beliefs.
Zippergate
I stand with 2009 Schumer and the vast majority of Americans on this issue. This is neither hard nor controversial.
bear2034

Even Mexico deports their illegal immigrants.
movielover
Zippergate said:

I stand with 2009 Schumer and the vast majority of Americans on this issue. This is neither hard nor controversial.

Was this actually Schumer or AI?
movielover
Zippergate said:

With over 50 million illegal immigrants, when do we cease being a sovereign country?
Zippergate
No wonder hotel rooms in NYC cost so much.

But think of all the money being pumped into the local economy.
AunBear89
Yeah! Hotel rooms in Manhattan were SOOOOO cheap before all the illegals ruined everything!

/s
(You really are a brain dead RWNJ moron.)
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Yeah! Hotel rooms in Manhattan were SOOOOO cheap before all the illegals ruined everything!

/s
(You really are a brain dead RWNJ moron.)

I stayed in Manhattan at a decent hotel a few years ago for well under $200 a night. You really are a brain dead LWNJ moron.
movielover
BBC: White House expected to unveil sweeping immigration order

With an election coming up, the Wall Street Globalists want a short-term PR fix to get Mumbles re-elected. So transparent.
dajo9
In 1999 I was asked by my Los Angeles employer to visit our New York office. I searched for hotels and couldn't find anything decent under $300. A week later my boss asked me if I had made plans yet and I told him no, I was still looking. I couldn't find anything under $300. He literally laughed at me. Told me that's what New York costs and told me to book it. I stayed at the Hilton Midtown. This was 1999. I don't know wt* you other people are talking about.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.