Kamala Harris for President

50,634 Views | 979 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by bearister
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MiZery said:

Your assumption is the Democrat party of now is the party of the racist Democratic Party of then?

duh.
MiZery
Didn't he win because of the Congressional black caucus endorsement in 2020? I guess you know more than them.
bear2034
MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

What's the difference between Kamala and Biden other than age, race, and gender?
Weird deflection, especially considering that age was the primary thing Republicans have been attacking Biden on for months.

What this all "looks like" to you does not matter. Not in the slightest. I know that scares you, but it's the truth. The voters will decide in November. We'll see.

It's not his age, it's his dementia and who knows what else he's suffering from?
bear2034
MiZery said:

I know that black women just raised over a million dollars in one day. For Kamala. I guess they don't think shes black?

She/They raised way more than that I think. Cults obey. They fall in line quickly don't they?
MTbear22
bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

What's the difference between Kamala and Biden other than age, race, and gender?
Weird deflection, especially considering that age was the primary thing Republicans have been attacking Biden on for months.

What this all "looks like" to you does not matter. Not in the slightest. I know that scares you, but it's the truth. The voters will decide in November. We'll see.

It's not his age, it's his dementia and who knows what else he's suffering from?
You mean like Trump's? I've watched every Trump speech of the past couple months in its entirety (unfortunately). And as a medical professional, I can assure you, something is wrong (not that you need a medical professional to tell you so, it's obvious to any adult who pays attention).
bear2034
MiZery said:

What is that hamas comment supposed to mean after I mentioned that you were banned previously for making an anti Islam remark.
What remark?
bear2034
MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

You mean like Trump's? I've watched every Trump speech of the past couple months in its entirety (unfortunately). And as a medical professional, I can assure you, something is wrong (not that you need a medical professional to tell you so, it's obvious to any adult who pays attention).

Thank goodness you aren't my medical professional.
MiZery
So you're saying that they donated to a racist party? Why didn't they donate to Trump?
MTbear22
bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

Indeed, I don't think I'd have the patience. So, does all of Trump's clear indications of dementia-like symptoms worry you?
oski003
going4roses said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

going4roses said:

all the data shows ww (white women) have been the ones who have earned tangible gains from "diversity hires"

At first I thought this to be striking.
On second thought, I'd like to see "all the data" that supports this claim.

They probably made better gains because they were generally more qualified than other groups that have been historically discriminated against.

Sounds like Eugenics to me …

How so?
bear2034
MiZery said:

So you're saying that they donated to a racist party? Why didn't they donate to Trump?
For some reason, Democrats keep complaining that black people can't get IDs to vote. The money should be used to obtain IDs don't you think that would be more helpful?
MiZery
Because they are black means they don't have an ID?
bear2034
MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

Indeed, I don't think I'd have the patience. So, does all of Trump's clear indications of dementia-like symptoms worry you?
Are you referring to the same dementia-like symptoms that you noticed for the very first time during Biden's debate with Trump?
bear2034
MiZery said:

Because they are black means they don't have an ID?
That's what I said. Democrats be crazy.
MTbear22
bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

Are you referring to the same dementia-like symptoms that you noticed for the very first time during Biden's debate with Trump?
Trump's are quite different than Biden's. Regardless, you didn't answer - do all of Trump's obvious symptoms of a dementia-like disorder worry you?
bear2034
MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

Trump's are quite different than Biden's. Regardless, you didn't answer - do all of Trump's obvious symptoms of a dementia-like disorder worry you?
I'm sure they are according to a medical professional like yourself!
MiZery
So why are you assuming that these particular black womem need IDs?
MTbear22
bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

MTbear22 said:

bear2034 said:

I'm sure they are according to a medical professional like yourself!
Correct. Both worrying, but different. So again, you haven't answered the question - do all of Trump's obvious symptoms of a dementia-like disorder worry you?
oski003
MiZery said:

He isn't. He is saying that the Democrats argue requiring ids to vote is racist because black people don't have IDs. He is recommending that black donors spend their money on fixing the problems that Democrats allege. He is advocating to end racism (The picture IDs being racist, make them less so). Sounds noble.
MiZery
They are private donors. Not government money.
bear2034
MiZery said:

I don't. In general, Democrats do.
oski003
MiZery said:

They are private donors. Not government money.

Donors can donate to good causes. Making picture IDs less racist seems like a good one. Isn't less racism better?
MiZery
As Democrats maneuver to pass voting rights legislation through Congress, some high-profile members of the party have expressed an openness to one GOP-backed policy they have long opposed: voter ID requirements.

"We do not oppose voter ID," Rep. James Clyburn of South Carolina, the third-ranking Democrat in the House, told NPR this month. "Every one of us who registered to vote gets a voter registration card. And you present that card every time you go to vote. That's a voter ID."

You need to catch up on your right winged propaganda
MiZery
But so far, House Democrats have not included language mandating voter ID in either of the two significant voting bills it has passed. In fact, the For the People Act, which passed the House in a party-line vote in March, reduces voter ID requirements.
MiZery
Okay so you can send your Trump donation to figuring out how the Covid virus started
bear2034
MiZery said:

But so far, House Democrats have not included language mandating voter ID in either of the two significant voting bills it has passed. In fact, the For the People Act, which passed the House in a party-line vote in March, reduces voter ID requirements.
This makes it very convenient for the illegals.
MiZery
So now you're turning it to 'illegals' when I showed you that Dems aren't all in for voter ID?

Tell me. How can a migrant vote?
Don't you need to be registered by the state to vote? How can you register as an undocumented immigrant?

You need a voter registration card and I always present that voter registration card to vote. And that's voter ID
MiZery
In Texas you can vote with a hunting license but not a student ID? What if you don't hunt?
bear2034
MiZery
So the polls were taken before the announcement?
dajo9
2 Days Since Dem Coup said:

golden sloth said:

okaydo said:

Yep, and Trump is the epitome of an honest, self-made man.
In business, he's obviously not, but in politics he is far and away the most self-made man. He overcame an entire system that was hell bent on stopping him from becoming President and won. Most people that become congressmen and senators start with huge support from one of the two major parties. Very rarely does someone come in as a total grassroots candidate and win a seat. He had zero support from anybody other than voters.

The irony of Democrats bleating about how we need to vote against Trump to save democracy is that Trump getting elected in 2016 was probably the most democratic thing to happen in U.S. politics in any of our lifetimes. The people overruled the elites, the media, and the rest of the establishment.

Trump got fewer votes in 2016. If it was a democratic process then Hillary would have been President.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
calbear93
dajo9 said:

2 Days Since Dem Coup said:

golden sloth said:

okaydo said:

Yep, and Trump is the epitome of an honest, self-made man.
In business, he's obviously not, but in politics he is far and away the most self-made man. He overcame an entire system that was hell bent on stopping him from becoming President and won. Most people that become congressmen and senators start with huge support from one of the two major parties. Very rarely does someone come in as a total grassroots candidate and win a seat. He had zero support from anybody other than voters.

The irony of Democrats bleating about how we need to vote against Trump to save democracy is that Trump getting elected in 2016 was probably the most democratic thing to happen in U.S. politics in any of our lifetimes. The people overruled the elites, the media, and the rest of the establishment.

Trump got fewer votes in 2016. If it was a democratic process then Hillary would have been President.
Popular vote of what? You do realize that it is United "States". In other words, our federal government is a collection of states, with each state selecting by its own laws the president they want. It is not United People of America. If you really want popular vote of those impacted, why not required popular vote of all of the people of this planet? Why not? Wouldn't that be more democratic? Because the constitution allows only citizens of US to vote? The same constitution that provides for the electoral college so that the "States" get to choose the president to represent all of the United "States"?
bearister
Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/

Trump Pollster Warning His Team That Harris Is Going to Jump Ahead - Business Insider

https://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-team-harris-poll-surge-campaign-2024-7

" Trump himself is raging about the money he spent targeting Biden and said on Truth Social that he should be "reimbursed for fraud." Pouring salt on the wound, Harris' campaign announced record fundraising numbers in its first 24 hours and is racking up key endorsements."

This explains why Stephen Miller was wetting his pants on Laura Ingraham show crying about spending millions targeting Joe Biden with their lying' bullsh@it. tRump made him…just like he made him spray on fake hair for the Sunday Talkies because tRump hates bald.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
graguna said:

If you haven't spoken to many people under 30 in the last 2 days, you may not understand what is happening right now. It's insane. Young voters are more excited now than they have ever been.
Millions of women are on Tic Tok with their Kamala coconut videos.
Trump is about to lose to a black chick from Oakland. I couldn't be more pleased!!!!!

She was born in Oakland, but she lived as a child in Berkeley. Both her parents are Cal grads. The other city she grew up in is Montreal, where she attended posh French/bilingual schools. She's probably fluent in French and Tamil, her mother's native language.
bearister

*…or a mug shot or bloody ear t shirt.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.