Kamala Harris for President

50,609 Views | 979 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by bearister
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
bear2034
A 24-hour process of talking to party bosses is not democratic, nor is it a process Democrats should be proud of. We do not live in a dictatorship. Delegates are not oligarchs.

Installing Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee and an unknown vice president without any public voting process would make the modern Democratic Party a party of hypocrites.

We call on the DNC to create a process that allows for public participation in the nomination process, not just a nomination by party delegates.

Sincerely,
Black Lives Matter
Cal88
bear2034 said:

A 24-hour process of talking to party bosses is not democratic, nor is it a process Democrats should be proud of. We do not live in a dictatorship. Delegates are not oligarchs.

Installing Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee and an unknown vice president without any public voting process would make the modern Democratic Party a party of hypocrites.

We call on the DNC to create a process that allows for public participation in the nomination process, not just a nomination by party delegates.

Sincerely,
Black Lives Matter

The Politburo reflects the will of the people, always.
bearister

*People been sayin' Musk is balking at the $45M monthly donation to tRump Campaign.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh

muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
GoOskie
bearister said:

*People been sayin' Musk is balking at the $45M monthly donation to tRump Campaign.
Shillbilly Vance thought trump was Hitler until a vampire billionaire bought him out.
bearister
People have been saying Musk twisted tRump's arm to select Vance….now Elon is f@ucking tRump on the $45M/month….and not everyone in tRump World is sold on the fact Vance was the right choice.

bearister
tRump World in deep agitated state now but trying to keep appearances up (except when Stephen Miller's voice goes up 3 octaves). tRump is a dumb f@uck as is everyone who works for him.*

*…but I have complete faith that tRump's personal SCOTUS will reverse the results of the election when he loses.
Big C

There are legitimate concerns about Kamala Harris, but opponents are off the mark with "DEI choice" and "this was a coup". Those angles are a good way to lose, if you're the GOP.
MTbear22
Watching all the Trumpers freak out and grasp at straws is hilarious
bear2034
We could be witnessing the beginning of the end of this version of the Democratic Party as we know it.
MTbear22
bear2034 said:

We could be witnessing the beginning of the end of this version of the Democratic Party as we know it.
dajo9
Gen Z is going to be one tough hurdle for Traitor Trump this year. And you can bet their upcoming blistering turnout will be underrepresented in the polls.

Swifties. Stand back and stand bye.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
okaydo
bear2034 said:

Is this you?

MinotStateBeav
Kamala Harris' surrogates are trying to gaslight the public that she wasn't "ACTUALLY the Border Czar". It's hilarious to watch them wriggle. Axelrod on CNN just tried to say she wasn't and now Axios, the same writer that wrote this article wrote in 2021 that she was the border czar lol. Read the comments, Axios is getting abused haha.

MiZery
So when was categorized as Border Czar by Biden?
oski003
MiZery said:

So when was categorized as Border Czar by Biden?

March 2021.

Czar: a person appointed by government to advise on and coordinate policy in a particular area.

She has been a terrible border czar.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

Kamala Harris' surrogates are trying to gaslight the public that she wasn't "ACTUALLY the Border Czar". It's hilarious to watch them wriggle. Axelrod on CNN just tried to say she wasn't and now Axios, the same writer that wrote this article wrote in 2021 that she was the border czar lol. Read the comments, Axios is getting abused haha.

This is another case of Republicans and the media creating another false reality and then blaming the real world for not falling in line
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

This is another case of Republicans and the media creating another false reality and then blaming the real world for not falling in line

Dajo knows Kamala was a terrible border czar, but he still supports her.
MiZery
Who labeled her border czar? What is the exact quote by Biden?
oski003
MiZery said:

Who labeled her border czar? What is the exact quote by Biden?

Mizery knows Kamala was a terrible border czar, but he still supports her. He wants to be unburdened by what has been.
MiZery
I will ask you again. Who labeled her border czar? What was she tasked to do?
MiZery
I know you won't find anyone calling her border czar besides the right winged media.

Vice President Kamala Harris was designated by President Joe Biden to lead efforts to address the root causes of migration from Central America to the United States

ROOT CAUSES: as in addressing issues such as economic instability, violence, and corruption in countries like Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador to reduce the flow of migrants seeking to enter the U.S. she did make trips to South America.
MTbear22
MiZery said:

I know you won't find anyone calling her border czar besides the right winged media.

Vice President Kamala Harris was designated by President Joe Biden to lead efforts to address the root causes of migration from Central America to the United States

ROOT CAUSES: as in addressing issues such as economic instability, violence, and corruption in countries like Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador to reduce the flow of migrants seeking to enter the U.S. she did make trips to South America.
Listen, going into anything beyond the most surface-level, whatever-I-want-to-hear drivel is too much for the Trumper mind to grapple with. It's why they can listen to Trump's nonsensical, dementia-riddled speeches and still cheer.
oski003
MiZery said:

I am going to rename her 'illegal central and south american immigration czar,' even though border czar has a better ring to it. She is clearly not 100% at fault for how absolutely terrrible the Biden adminstistration has been at enforcing our borders.

JULY 29, 2021

FACT SHEET: Strategy to Address the Root Causes of Migration in Central America
Vice President's actions so far

"launched Anti-Migrant Smuggling Task Forces in both Mexico and Guatemala and secured commitments to increase border enforcement. She reached an agreement with the Mexican government to restart the high-level dialogue focused on the trafficking of weapons and drugs."

https://apnews.com/general-news-3400f56255e000547d1ca3ce1aa6b8e9

'"When she speaks, she speaks for me," Biden said, noting her past work as California's attorney general makes her specially equipped to lead the administration's response.

Biden, who has faced stiff criticism from Republicans over the increased flow of migrants, is hoping to show Americans he's taking the situation at the border seriously. He also wants to prevent the growing humanitarian and political challenge from overshadowing his administration's ambitious legislative agenda.'

MiZery
Here is the table showing yearly deportations under the Trump and Biden administrations:

Tell me how the border is open? Deportations have increased since Biden took over.

Year Deportations (thousands)
2017 226
2018 256
2019 267
2020 186
2021 300
2022 315
2023 350
2024 (YTD) 250
dajo9
700% increase in voter registrations at vote.org since the Vice President Harris endorsement. Over 80% are from 18-34 year olds. Grab your future, kids. Grab it by the balls.
MAGA
oski003
MiZery said:

Here is the table showing yearly deportations under the Trump and Biden administrations:

Tell me how the border is open? Deportations have increased since Biden took over.

2017 226
2018 256
2019 267
2020 186
2021 300
2022 315
2023 350
2024 (YTD) 250

It appears that more people are trying to enter the border than ever, considering the massive increase in illegal immigrants here. It looks like she is doing an even worse job than we all thought, especially since you confirmed that she is indeed in charge of getting people to stop illegally immigrating (instead of actual border enforcement).
dajo9
MiZery said:

2017 226
2018 256
2019 267
2020 186
2021 300
2022 315
2023 350
2024 (YTD) 250

Mizery, what these morons excel at is dragging the discussion into their preferred topics. They'll throw lies about the border at you all day. They won't spend a minute on the topic of Trump mistaking his ex-mistress for his ex-wife. Or that his supporters were chanting to hang Mike Pence. The one smart thing they do is know the thing being discussed is the thing people become aware of.
MAGA
MiZery
So why didn't Trump stop migrants from entering?

If the border is open - why are more and more people deported?
MiZery
Also when you say illegal immogrants. Is it illegal to claim asylum after crossing the border?
MiZery
Yeah they skirt questions and change topic.

Still waiting to see who called her border czar. They beleive everything newsmax tells them without doing any research.
concordtom
MTbear22 said:

MiZery said:

Listen, going into anything beyond the most surface-level, whatever-I-want-to-hear drivel is too much for the Trumper mind to grapple with. It's why they can listen to Trump's nonsensical, dementia-riddled speeches and still cheer.

I'm going to start posting images of Tony the Tiger and "They're Grrreeeaatttt" as my mockery of voters who are so influenced. I've typed it out before.

Campaigns are broadly won by advertising dollars. This was placed on steroids by Citizens v United. So, rather than try and explain to idiots why Frosted Flakes are actually unhealthy, despite the advertising they are absorbing, I'm just going to mock them from time to time.

Interpret as,
"oh, sure. You believe everything you hear?"
Or
"PSA: advertising dollars at work here."
Or
"You, sir, are a zombie. But, it's never too late for you to snap out of it."

3 triggers at once in this one:
1. Positive imagery (cute smile)
2. Scientific claims
3. Save 50 cents
concordtom
MiZery said:

Sounds like we have a winner of fact.
…Unless anyone can dethrone this assertion, MiZery is declared
the Winner!

concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.