Kamala Harris for President

50,581 Views | 979 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by bearister
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

You think I made something up that the AP fact checked and then retracted? No wonder you think BI liberals have as much sway as Musk.

Yes, you and other stupid liberals are advancing something that was made up. It doesn't help your cause.

Why did you say yes, when you changed what you said?

Why are you and other dumb liberals being so misleading and making stuff up?
You know you're being trolled about this, right? It's continuing precisely because you're getting riled up about it.
bear2034

"Equity" sounds nice, so does 'pro-choice".
bear2034
MiZery said:

So when was categorized as Border Czar by Biden?
dajo9
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

You think I made something up that the AP fact checked and then retracted? No wonder you think BI liberals have as much sway as Musk.

Yes, you and other stupid liberals are advancing something that was made up. It doesn't help your cause.

You know you're being trolled about this, right? It's continuing precisely because you're getting riled up about it.

I would prefer it if you would couch it in a different manner
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
Big C
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Busted: This is why I keep bringing up the Trump pee tape that Putin has, which explains why Trump is 100% owned.
blungld
Fweedom said:

Wow. This is a brilliant! A real Nostradamus. They predicted that Democrats would support and promote their new candidate. Shocking! I mean they should be quiet and insult her, right?
bear2034
Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Busted: This is why I keep bringing up the Trump pee tape that Putin has, which explains why Trump is 100% owned.

Charles Dolan Jr. is a Hillary Clinton campaign executive behind the pee tape hoax. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Big C
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Charles Dolan Jr. is a Hillary Clinton campaign executive behind the pee tape hoax. Sorry to burst your bubble.

So, you're telling me that these Durham Report truth-deniers have been to Putin's inner sanctum, searched through every nook and cranny and not found a pee tape? I bet they have not done that. Besides, Putin probably keeps copies in his outer sanctum. And in case you're a little light on your geography, Russia is by far the biggest country in the world, by area. Wait until the Durham Report tries turning over every rock in Putin's outer sanctum, lol!

And then there's his cyber sanctum...

If I were advising Trump, I'd have him send out the word to his acolytes to stop spending valuable time denying the pee tape thing. He just admitted he wasn't a Christian! The dude can say anything and his base doesn't care. (I got to hand it to him for that, btw.) He should just come out and say, "There may just be a pee tape... and if there is, it's a wonderful pee tape. A terrific pee tape! People who know pee tapes tell me it might be the best ever." Then, he could move on and his campaign wouldn't be brought to a standstill anymore by people like me.
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

So, you're telling me that these Durham Report truth-deniers have been to Putin's inner sanctum, searched through every nook and cranny and not found a pee tape? I bet they have not done that. Besides, Putin probably keeps copies in his outer sanctum. And in case you're a little light on your geography, Russia is by far the biggest country in the world, by area. Wait until the Durham Report tries turning over every rock in Putin's outer sanctum, lol!

If I were advising Trump, I'd have him send out the word to his acolytes to stop spending valuable time denying the pee tape thing. He just admitted he wasn't a Christian! The dude can say anything and his base doesn't care. (I got to hand it to him for that, btw.) He should just come out and say, "There may just be a pee tape... and if there is, it's a wonderful pee tape. A terrific pee tape! People who know pee tapes tell me it might be the best ever." Then, he could move on and his campaign wouldn't be brought to a standstill anymore by people like me.

Yes, Big C. It was a big hoax. Now you know.
GoOskie
dajo9 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003
GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

He has a net worth of 10 million. He doesn't need to couch surf.
graguna
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

What the difference between a chick pea and a garbonzo bean? trump has never had a garbonzo bean on his face.
GoOskie
oski003 said:

GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

He has a net worth of 10 million. He doesn't need to couch surf.
Oh, believe me. He certainly couch surfs, if you know what I mean. Everyone's saying it.
Big C
graguna said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

What the difference between a chick pea and a garbonzo bean? trump has never had a garbonzo bean on his face.

The "there-WAS-TOO-a-pee-tape" movement is picking up steam almost as fast as the "it's-time-Mr.-President" movement did, a few weeks ago.
bear2034
Is it just me or is the Kamala for President honeymoon over the Dems? It lasted only week? I'm definitely looking forward to the DNC, mainly to see if Joe and Jill will show up.
bear2034
Big C said:

graguna said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

The "there-WAS-TOO-a-pee-tape" movement is picking up steam almost as fast as the "it's-time-Mr.-President" movement did, a few weeks ago.
Big C

^ Good to see I am almost singlehandedly tying up GOP resources, as they continue to expend effort denying the pee tape rumor, as perpetuated by some aging doofus on the Off Topic forum of a college sports website.

Still, methinks they doth protest too much!
bear2034
The Democrats and Deep State are going to have to figure out a different strategy because Elon Musk owns X (Twitter) now.
calbear93
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

graguna said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

So, this Elon Musk guy - is he the same guy who got on his high horse about the dangers of AI, how companies need responsible use of AI that requires strict regulation, broke his friendship with the Google founders because he thought Page wasn't taking AI safety seriously enough, wanted OpenAI to fire the founder because he believed Altman wasn't committed to its non-profit use of AI safely and for positive impact on humanity, etc.? Now he is passing off AI deep fake voice to confuse idiots who don't know he is kidding?
oski003
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

graguna said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

So, this Elon Musk guy - is he the same guy who got on his high horse about the dangers of AI, how companies need responsible use of AI that requires strict regulation, broke his friendship with the Google founders because he thought Page wasn't taking AI safety seriously enough, wanted OpenAI to fire the founder because he believed Altman wasn't committed to its non-profit use of AI safely and for positive impact on humanity, etc.? Now he is passing off AI deep fake voice to confuse idiots who don't know he is kidding?

He posted it with a laugh emoji because he thought it was funny. It is pretty funny. This isn't what he fears about AI. It is unrelated.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

Now he is passing off AI deep fake voice to confuse idiots who don't know he is kidding?
Nice.
calbear93
oski003 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

graguna said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

He posted it with a laugh emoji because he thought it was funny. It is pretty funny. This isn't what he fears about AI. It is unrelated.
The whole concept of using AI to generate voice or video that seems real is one of the biggest ethical issues of AI. It is being used for cyber crimes, social engineering for fraud, fake rumors, etc. Using it is the issue. Calling it a joke doesn't make it a non-issue. Breaking into your house to film a prank TikTok video as a joke doesn't make it OK. Breaking in itself is the issue.

Someone who spreads a joke about an AI deep fake has no standing to preach about AI ethics like he has been doing.
bear2034
Newsom is furious over the Kamala campaign ad which racked up over 130 million views.

"Manipulating a voice in an "ad" like this one should be illegal," Newsom whined.

"I'll be signing a bill in a matter of weeks to make sure it is."

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

graguna said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Yes, it's OK to abuse AI if it's in accordance with the aims of the GOP.
dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

graguna said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

As long as you don't make jokes about No Chance Vance having sex with a sofa
MAGA
AunBear89
Can we joke about Shillbilly Vance f@&king a dolphin ON a sofa?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dajo9
AunBear89 said:

If Vance becomes President, Turkey will leave NATO over what Vance did to the ottomans
MAGA
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

AI? This was real.
bear2034
AunBear89 said:

You have my permission to fantasize about that while you rewatch the opening ceremony of the 2024 Paris Olympics.
AunBear89
I'm sorry, you have me confused with your fanboy, GOPfluffer003.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
calbear93
bear2034 said:

Newsom is furious over the Kamala campaign ad which racked up over 130 million views.

"Manipulating a voice in an "ad" like this one should be illegal," Newsom whined.

"I'll be signing a bill in a matter of weeks to make sure it is."

So ethics only has to do with what is legal? He preached about AI ethics because uses he was complaining about were illegal? He only cares about what is legal? Was it illegal to track his flights (all public), using AI for profit, not inviting him to a WH summit on EVs, etc.? You know what was illegal? Discussing a fake tender offer funded by Saudi's of his publicly traded Tesla company. When has legal been viewed as right by Musk?
harebear
bearister
tRump has called Harris "crazy," "nuts" and "dumb as a rock." Three adjectives that accurately describe him but not her and consistent with his un-imaginative, 10 year old on the playground intellect:
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
graguna
Just read that Jared Goff is a Harris supporter and joined a fund raising call.
bearister
graguna said:

Just read that Jared Goff is a Harris supporter and joined a fund raising call.

GO GOFF!

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.