Ahmaud Arbery

48,788 Views | 433 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Woman Shoots at McDonald's Workers After Being Told Dining Area Closed

bearister
Well I have been a participant in the BI community (and its predecessors) since inception. I have always been a vocal advocate for never putting any contributor on IGNORE....but I have finally been pushed over the edge.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
bearister said:

Well I have been a participant in the BI community (and its predecessors) since inception. I have always been a vocal advocate for never putting any contributor on IGNORE....but I have finally been pushed over the edge.
welcome to my world # mourning in america
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Anarchistbear
The elder is an ex cop which provides an immediate answer to the " how could something this stupid happen" question
GBear4Life
BearForce2 said:

I don't think anybody here cares about violence perpetrated by blacks if it can't be exploited to advance their identitarian archetypes.
GBear4Life
Anarchistbear said:

The elder is an ex cop which provides an immediate answer to the " how could something this stupid happen" question
Odd take
GBear4Life
There are 40 million blacks in the U.S.

There are 200 million non-hispanic "whites".

Yet there is more black-on-white homicides than white-on-black homicides. '

This is irrelevant to the Ahmeud case, but it illuminates the outrage and narratives propagated by MSM over such instances do not scale with the statistical realities. It is purely identitarian, and purely affirmation-bias.

smh
GBear4Life said:

source is us news & report during fall of 2016 presidential coverage..
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
Quote:

The picture, however, is hugely complicated though that hasn't mattered at a time when the topic of race and crime has played an outsized role in national politics.

Violent crime overall remained near 30-year lows last year, even as Americans' concern about crime hit a 15-year high in March, and 7 in 10 Americans last year said crime was rising. Unrest ignited by fatal police shootings in Charlotte, North Carolina; Cleveland; and Ferguson, Missouri, have fueled fears that the Bronx could soon be burning. Yet rebutting Black Lives Matter is the common refrain: "What about black-on-black crime?"

Homicides have been on the rise since the start of 2015, but that increase has largely been driven by street violence in Chicago, Baltimore and the nation's capital. Still, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has effectively played on Americans' perception of crime itself buttressed by daily crime coverage in the news declaring that blacks were responsible for 81 percent of the killings of white Americans, that "African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before," and that "inner-city crime is reaching record levels."

All three claims earned "Pants on Fire" ratings from PolitiFact.
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearister
" This is irrelevant to the Ahmeud case.."

Exactly...but we all know it wasn't considered irrelevant by the poster of the article and mugshot.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

I don't think anybody here cares about violence perpetrated by blacks if it can't be exploited to advance their identitarian archetypes.
I love it when people point out the violence that blacks have perpetrated over the last 20 - 30 years and disregard the violence that whites have perpetrated over the last 250 or so years in this country. Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians think this is absurd given the violent history of this country. In many cases extermination, subjugation, and marginalization have been on the menu since the founding of this country so you tell me who is more violent?
GBear4Life
bearister said:

" This is irrelevant to the Ahmeud case.."

Exactly...but we all know it wasn't deemed irrelevant by the poster of the article and mugshot.
You should ask him. I'm guessing he was pointing out something similar to what I did but did not make it clear. I took it as him criticizing the hypocrisy of the concerned-for-innocent-lives outrage on this thread and every incident like this where the racial identities of the actors offer an opportunity to exploit a (false) narrative.
GBear4Life
smh said:

GBear4Life said:

source is us news & report during fall of 2016 presidential coverage..
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
Quote:

The picture, however, is hugely complicated though that hasn't mattered at a time when the topic of race and crime has played an outsized role in national politics.

Violent crime overall remained near 30-year lows last year, even as Americans' concern about crime hit a 15-year high in March, and 7 in 10 Americans last year said crime was rising. Unrest ignited by fatal police shootings in Charlotte, North Carolina; Cleveland; and Ferguson, Missouri, have fueled fears that the Bronx could soon be burning. Yet rebutting Black Lives Matter is the common refrain: "What about black-on-black crime?"

Homicides have been on the rise since the start of 2015, but that increase has largely been driven by street violence in Chicago, Baltimore and the nation's capital. Still, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has effectively played on Americans' perception of crime itself buttressed by daily crime coverage in the news declaring that blacks were responsible for 81 percent of the killings of white Americans, that "African-American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before," and that "inner-city crime is reaching record levels."

All three claims earned "Pants on Fire" ratings from PolitiFact.

^^^case in point...sprinkled in with some TDS. Bravo.
BearChemist
AunBear89 said:

Waiting for GB4L or bearlyamazing or Bear Force2 to come and tell us why this shooting is justified and that the rednecks in both pickup trucks are American Patriots...
You say?
GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

I love it when people point out the violence that blacks have perpetrated over the last 20 - 30 years and disregard the violence that whites have perpetrated over the last 250 or so years in this country. Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians think this is absurd given the violent history of this country. In many cases extermination, subjugation, and marginalization have been on the menu since the founding of this country so you tell me who is more violent?

Yeah who cares about the violence of the present because look at the violence of the past! Slavery and stuff! (And who is saying malicious violence in the past, present or future, regardless of identity, is Ok?)

Is this the last resort when the facts don't favor your identitarianism?
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

Yeah who cares about the violence of the present because look at the violence of the past! Slavery and stuff! (And who is saying malicious violence in the past, present or future, regardless of identity, is Ok?)

I didn't say I didn't care and I sure in the hell didn't say it was okay, I was pointing out the absurdity of your post as you seem to pick and choose what you acknowledge as who is violent. What it's okay to point out that blacks have been violent over the last 20-30 years without acknowledging the history of violence in this country since its inception? If you're going to name one then name the other in the name of fairness since you decided to interject the above example in a discussion about Ahmaud Arbery. What was the purpose of that? You certainly attempted to exploit the shooting at McDonald's in an attempt to show that woman above was just as or more violent than the two guys that shot Ahmaud Arbery. Did the above shooting catch your eye because it involved a person of color? Who is more violent?
GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

I didn't say I didn't care and I sure in the hell didn't say it was okay, I was pointing out the absurdity of your post as you seem to pick and choose what you acknowledge as who is violent. What it's okay to point out that blacks have been violent over the last 20-30 years without acknowledging the history of violence in this country since its inception? If you're going to name one then name the other in the name of fairness since you decided to interject the above example in a discussion about Ahmaud Arbery. What was the purpose of that? You certainly attempted to exploit the shooting at McDonald's in an attempt to show that woman above was just as or more violent than the two guys that shot Ahmaud Arbery. or Did the above shooting catch your eye because it involved a person of color?
That's the difference between you and me. You think I'm playing the same game you are.

I didn't cite that to finger-wag about black violence. It was to highlight YOUR and others hypocrisy and agenda around violence and crime that is solely predicated on identity.

There is such desperation in trying to use anecdotes to affirm a broader narrative about racism that stories like this are spun even when you don't have to to legally and morally justify a crime was committed. And then the subborn and dishonest denial of empirical, broader statistics about violence is rendered moot and must stem from the same ulterior motive you yourself has regarding crimes like these.

There is simply no reason to implicate race as a motive in the story (and its dishonest to do so), and there is simply no reason to use that false premise (even if premise were true) to incite outrage over an asserted broader narrative that does not align with empirical realities, while also exposing the inconsistencies people have regarding violence due to the race of the "victim" and the "perpetrator".
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

I didn't say I didn't care and I sure in the hell didn't say it was okay, I was pointing out the absurdity of your post as you seem to pick and choose what you acknowledge as who is violent. What it's okay to point out that blacks have been violent over the last 20-30 years without acknowledging the history of violence in this country since its inception? If you're going to name one then name the other in the name of fairness since you decided to interject the above example in a discussion about Ahmaud Arbery. What was the purpose of that? You certainly attempted to exploit the shooting at McDonald's in an attempt to show that woman above was just as or more violent than the two guys that shot Ahmaud Arbery. or Did the above shooting catch your eye because it involved a person of color?
That's the difference between you and me. You think I'm playing the same game you are.

I didn't cite that to finger-wag about black violence. It was to highlight YOUR and others hypocrisy and agenda around violence and crime that is solely predicated on identity.

There is such desperation in trying to use anecdotes to affirm a broader narrative about racism that stories like this are spun even when you don't have to to legally and morally justify a crime was committed. And then the subborn and dishonest denial of empirical, broader statistics about violence is rendered moot and must stem from the same ulterior motive you yourself has regarding crimes like these.

There is simply no reason to implicate race as a motive in the story (and its dishonest to do so), and there is simply no reason to use that false premise (even if premise were true) to incite outrage over an asserted broader narrative that does not align with empirical realities, while also exposing the inconsistencies people have regarding violence due to the race of the "victim" and the "perpetrator".
Most on this board can see through your carefully crafted and intellectually dishonest response. You can dress it up any way you want to but you still put lipstick on that pig and guess what, it's still a pig. You don't get to dismiss violence in the past while using a more current period of 15 years to make a point and then say one is hypocritical. Your posting of that picture and that article is an indication of what you were trying to do and I find it hard to believe "It was to highlight YOUR and others hypocrisy and agenda around violence and crime that is solely predicated on identity."

Cave Bear
GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

What the **** does this have to do with the thread?
AunBear89
Cave Bear said:

GBear4Life said:

BearForce2 said:

What the **** does this have to do with the thread?

He's basically saying that black people kill other black people, so it's ok for white people to do the same.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo

okaydo

GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

Most on this board can see through your carefully crafted and intellectually dishonest response. You can dress it up any way you want to but you still put lipstick on that pig and guess what, it's still a pig. You don't get to dismiss violence in the past while using a more current period of 15 years to make a point and then say one is hypocritical. Your posting of that picture and that article is an indication of what you were trying to do and I find it hard to believe "It was to highlight YOUR and others hypocrisy and agenda around violence and crime that is solely predicated on identity."
All your apologetics are giving me vertigo.

In order to deflect from basic facts about violence, and because you have zero argument to refute how the Ahmed incident was not about two white guys looking to lynch a black man, you have to resort to projecting an unspoken ulterior motive on my part.

I'm used to it, but still, bravo.
GBear4Life
AunBear89 said:

He's basically saying that black people kill other black people, so it's ok for white people to do the same.
lol yeah where did I say that again? You guys are desperate and so insecure to acknowledge race wasn't a factor in the shooting.
AunBear89
You are either stupid or a dishonest jackarse. Of course, you did not say it word for word. Even you aren't that stupid. But it was clearly the message and intent of your post - same as all the other RWNJ incels who post the same racist shyte all over the Internet. You follow the same playbook, you get painted with the same brush, Cletus.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
And what is with all the lols? Every reply you make has one. What are you, 17? Or, are you incapable of more eloquent replies, so you revert to Twitter short-hand to express your "deep thoughts?"
GBear4Life
AunBear89 said:

And what is with all the lols? Every reply you make has one. What are you, 17? Or, are you incapable of more eloquent replies, so you revert to Twitter short-hand to express your "deep thoughts?"
lol

GBear4Life
AunBear89 said:

You are either stupid or a dishonest jackarse. Of course, you did not say it word for word. Even you aren't that stupid. But it was clearly the message and intent of your post - same as all the other RWNJ incels who post the same racist shyte all over the Internet. You follow the same playbook, you get painted with the same brush, Cletus.
Or inferring nonexistent motive is the last tool left for deflection. Your above post is another deflection. Anything to not have to acknowledge inconvenient facts.
GBear4Life
This should stop the LWNJs from clinging to the "they made up the burglary suspect up so these RWNJs could lynch a black man in broad daylight in a public street!"... and the "he dindu nuffins! He a sweet boy!"

Or maybe not.

The greater question is what would that change -- if it was clear these inbreds were thirsting to end black life -- about broader society? We know a small minority of people have retrograde views about race (across the ideological spectrum). What real use is gained from fabricating the facts and cicrumstances of a tragedy like this other than propagandizing content and inciting the public?

Maybe we just wait on stuff like this before going straight to MSM let's tear America apart with these race wars!

Additional footage being reviewed in fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/gbi-reviewing-new-video-footage-ahmaud-arbery-case/xvSWFTbaD0k9cr80R7CTnL/

Hey guys, does he appear to be "jogging" in that security footage before entering the property? lol

#StealwithAhmaud
GBear4Life
okaydo said:

Where is Sonny here? That looks like a working class neighborhood!
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

LOL! Calm down.

going4roses
Would this act be considered a hate crime ?

GBear4Life
going4roses said:

Would this act be considered a hate crime ?

I don't think the MSM and "woke" liberals are guilty of a hate crime in the way they propagandize and race-bait news stories, but they are certainly racially prejudice.
GBear4Life
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

LOL! Calm down.
AunBear is becoming unhinged. He's frustrated he got exposed as falsely characterizing/defending a tragedy to affirm his racial archetypes and racial prejudices, so he's forced to project claims of racism on to others to misdirect from the facts of the story and his being just woefully wrong again.

What he doesn't understand is anecdotes don't reject or affirm any particular narrative, virtually by definition. So he's either right or wrong on his broader narratives on their own merits, not on the happenstances of tragedies like these.
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

All your apologetics are giving me vertigo.

In order to deflect from basic facts about violence, and because you have zero argument to refute how the Ahmed incident was not about two white guys looking to lynch a black man, you have to resort to projecting an unspoken ulterior motive on my part.

I'm used to it, but still, bravo.
You will not win this discussion because while you scour the internet for provocative pictures to post to make your deluded point, my experiences in this world are real such as being stopped by people and asked what I was doing in an area, being told by a cop that he would break my kneecaps, being stopped by the police at gunpoint laid spreadeagle in an intersection just yards from my neighborhood and given the excuse that my friends and I fit the description of robbery suspects only to hear I think we got the wrong guys, having my attendance at Cal questioned by some in the Cal community as affirmative action even though their were others family members that went to Cal, being called derogatory names as I walked through Berkeley, or being stopped again and again in a community I lived in to the point that the issue had to be addressed with the mayor and the police department that no longer would it be tolerated and legal action would pursued if it continued, or having received the "Talk" from my father on how I should conduct myself when I was stopped by the police so I didn't end up a statistic in a police shooting, or having a superior use a racial slur in my presence and try to defend its use, but you keep posting those pictures on the internet that you look so hard for to make your point.
GBear4Life
Maybe MeBron needs to calm down and let the facts come in before crafting his false narratives

"I was killed by an armed father and son who chased me down to conduct a citizens arrest after I was spotted trespassing private property in a neighborhood with a string of recent break-ins and a 911 call was made, and was killed while jogging in order to have a plausible alibi, and after I engaged in hand-to-hand combat trying to rip their firearm away. Citizens arrests and open-carry are legal in Georgia, but civilians chasing down and confronting suspects with firearms is illegal, and it will be tried in court as to whether they are legally culpable for my life."

FIFY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.