Ahmaud Arbery

48,767 Views | 433 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bearister, why did you delete your post that shows off your telepathic abilities? The one that claimed I wanted to use the word "apes" to describe a mass of people whose race cannot be identified because the camera is hundreds of feet in the air. The post that projects so obviously, so pathetically, and from a person who has been called out for actually demonstrating bigotry and racial prejudice explicitly. Take a nap, Bearister. You're off the reservation.
going4roses
going4roses
Yogi38
going4roses said:

Let's not

"Yogi is right" - Oaktown Bear
bearister
GBear4Life said:

Bearister, why did you delete your post that shows off your telepathic abilities? The one that claimed I wanted to use the word "apes" to describe a mass of people whose race cannot be identified because the camera is hundreds of feet in the air. The post that projects so obviously, so pathetically, and from a person who has been called out for actually demonstrating bigotry and racial prejudice explicitly. Take a nap, Bearister. You're off the reservation.

I deleted it because of a flaw in the website. Sometimes when you post a video it slows down the population of your text in the comment field. After I posted a comment criticizing your use of the word "zoo" to describe a demonstration which I watched on the news last night that was heavily attended by Black people, I thought you deleted your intro to the video in response to my comment. I decided not to embarrass you by letting my comment stand (which quoted your "zoo" comment). But alas, you are not repentant, you in fact never did delete your zoo comment, and now you are doubling down. My comment predicted, accurately, that you would respond with a wordsmithed comment trying to pin ill motive on me and making another one of your standard staircase to nowhere arguments. So you are correct, I was telepathic in anticipating your reply.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

I deleted it because of a flaw in the website. Sometimes when you post a video it slows down the population of your text in the comment field. After I posted a comment criticizing your use of the word "zoo" to describe a demonstration which I watched on the news last night that was heavily attended by Black people, I thought you deleted your intro to the video in response to my comment. I decided not to embarrass you by letting my comment stand (which quoted your "zoo" comment). But alas, you are not repentant, you in fact never did delete your zoo comment, and now you are doubling down. My comment predicted, accurately, that you would respond with a wordsmithed comment trying to pin ill motive on me and making another one of your standard staircase to nowhere arguments. So you are correct, I was telepathic in anticipating your reply.
I don't cowtow to race hustlers and their weak, empty projected appeals to racism -- particularly when that race hustler precedes such appeals with abject racism themselves. Race hustlers don't get to create their own meanings of words and project them onto others. You're not a savior by reverse-racism'ing all over message boards.
BearNIt
going4roses said:

The heavily redacted video from the police cameras that blacks out portions of the video and the dropping of the audio suggest that there are things that the police department found troubling otherwise they would have released the recording in its entirety. What is it that is not being seen or heard? To be brief there is no way that any person should lose their life by having their oxygen cut off for 7-9 minutes by a cop with his hands in his pockets while that person is saying I can't breathe. There is just no reason for it as he was alleged to have committed a misdemeanor not a felony and was already handcuffed. I deal with handcuffed combative patients all the time and you NEVER and I mean NEVER place a knee on their neck or place them in a chokehold because of the chance you can cause death. This is why these types of actions are not taught.
GBear4Life
234 other blacks were killed by officers last year, but nobody took to the streets for them. Because they couldn't be marketed by Race Hustlers to advance division and their social-cultural ideology.

375 whites were killed by by officers last year, but nobody took to the streets for them.

These low-information petulant "protesters" -- these ANIMALS -- are motivated by a narrative that has zero evidence time and time again. Arrest these losers blocking highways and looting the streets.

golden sloth
I stopped following this thread a while back, and I didn't bother to catch up. What I would like to do is remind everyone that both Republicans and Democrats agreed that during the upheaval in Ferguson, Missouri 5 or 6 years ago, Russia was spreading vast amounts of disinformation to both sides of the debate with the goal of getting the two sides to attack each other. I think it is safe to assume they are doing this again (but that is just speculation). My point is that everyone should check their sources and question any sort of link bait you come across on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
GBear4Life
The Cop was fired. The other 3 were too. Thy "system" concurs with the public. And the ANIMALS still are tearing down their own city. If these losers ran sh*t we'd be all be a pile of dust. All these people know how to do is tear down civilization, not build one or sustain one.

bearister
GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

I don't cowtow to race hustlers and their weak, empty projected appeals to racism -- particularly when that race hustler precedes such appeals with abject racism themselves. Race hustlers don't get to create their own meanings of words and project them onto others. You're not a savior by reverse-racism'ing all over message boards.

May I ask what city or cities you spent your formative years in? The reason I ask is that whenever you discuss matters involving race, you have the bedside manner and sensitivity of a jackhammer. When you use terms like "race hustler" you leave an easily discernible trail to the front door of your political heroes.
GBear4Life
Nobody turns more citizens into Republican voters than BLM and SJWs.

GBear4Life
bearister said:

May I ask what city or cities you spent your formative years in? The reason I ask is that whenever you discuss matters involving race, you have the bedside manner and sensitivity of a jackhammer. When you use terms like "race hustler" you leave an easily discernible trail to the front door of your political heroes.
Your deflection at being confronted with your own prejudice has become incessant.

You talking about "sensitivity" and "bedside manner" is like R Kelly walking up to somebody like "come on man, she's only 16 bro"
bearister
Ok, I'll go first. I spent the first 27 years of my life in Oakland and Berkeley, and I worked my entire career in Oakland.
GBear4Life
bearister said:

Ok, I'll go first. I spent the first 27 years of my life in Oakland and Berkeley.
That's not an excuse for your sh*t posts.
Krugman Is A Moron
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

I grew up in a very white Sonoma County town and Berkeley rocked my world
smh
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
smh
> I grew up..

going4roses
Why should we not? Explain
bearister
GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

Ok, I'll go first. I spent the first 27 years of my life in Oakland and Berkeley.

I must be getting to you. Some p@ussie moderator at reddit used the same term when she banned me for life for having the nerve to counter argue her shallow $10 word bullsh@it. And to think, you could have left well enough alone and just let me walk away with a deleted post. But you just had to have another helping.
bearister
smh said:

Bobodeluxe
The Onion is real.

Real real

Really real, Really.
BancroftBear93
Bobodeluxe said:

The Onion is real.

Real real

Really real, Really.
Second one is my favorite. Voted up.
BearChemist
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

I must be getting to you. Some p@ussie moderator at reddit used the same term when she banned me for life for having the nerve to counter argue her shallow $10 word bullsh@it. And to think, you could have left well enough alone and just let me walk away with a deleted post. But you just had to have another helping.
Why did you expect anything more than that from GB4L? Most of us saw through it long ago.
sycasey
sycasey said:

BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

"He was shot and killed for wrestling a man for his weapon, which in isolation, is a legal act of self defense."
If it turns out they had no right to point loaded weapons at him then it was the decedent that acted in self defense and the vigilantes are going to be the ones coming out of the proverbial restroom with just their dicks in their hands.
Yes, I agree that's plausible (I don't know how the law will be interpreted) -- hence, "in isolation"...and "It is also *logically possible* for Ahmaud to be a felonious piece of sh*t AND the McMichaels to be liable for his death due to an illegal pursuit of a criminal suspect"

On the moral landscape, I find more empathy for the well intentioned party than the party with nefarious intentions, even if the law, whether fair or unjust, demands the well intentioned party is liable for their loss of life.

The video also doesn't show Travis stopping him with gun pointed at suspect. Though that may have been what happened. And maybe the law renders that point moot. Maybe the manner in which they conducted the stop -- getting out of the vehicle and attempting to block the suspect while armed -- renders everything before and after moot, legally.
When you have to use phrases like "in isolation and logically possible" it seems to me that the explanation runs counter to what was actually seen on the recordings.
Keep the deflection and misdirections coming.
As long as your misrepresentations persist, I am obliged to use the recordings to dispel your theories.
I'll just say here: you do you, but from past interactions with GB4L most of us have learned that replying and countering his points leads nowhere. He'll say whatever it takes to keep the argument going. Only way to end it is to stop responding.

I will just reiterate the above.
GBear4Life
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

You appeal to "sensitivity and bedside manner" and you're calling moderators p***ies?

You're not getting to anybody. You're simply becoming a case of 'doth protest too much'
GBear4Life
Trump calling a spade a spade. Warts and all, this is why people like him. He could have left out the "shooting" part lmao.

GBear4Life
bearister
"... He could have left out the "shooting" part lmao."

But why would he do that when he knows his fanboys like that part the most?

GBear4Life

Our culture will seek to destroy somebody's life at the mere appearance of an insensitive comment, but will outright acquiesce or applaud domestic terrorism and violence.

Descent into madness

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/a-list-of-the-buildings-damaged-looted-in-minneapolis-riots
Quote:

Here are the reports of damage or looting that have come in since Wednesday evening. This story will be update as more reports come in:
In Minneapolis
K-Mart Lake Street: Property damage.
Penzey's Spices Uptown: Property damage, looting.
Walgreens Hennepin and 27th: Property damage.
Midori's Floating World Cafe Lake Street: Fire damage.
GM Tobacco Lake and 27th: Fire damage.
McDonald's Lake and 31st: Property damage.
Walgreens Central and Lowry in Northeast: Property damage.
Wells Fargo Lake Street: Fire and property damage.
Ladditude Tattoo Lake and 27th: Fire damage.
LV's Barbershop Lake and 27th: Fire damage.
The Hub Bike Co-op Minnehaha and 30th: Property damage.
J-Klips Lake Street: Property damage.
5 Guys Hennepin and 24th: Property damage.
Holiday Hennepin and 25th: Property damage.
Honda Town Lake and 43rd: Property damage.
Tires Plus Lake and 34th: Property damage.
Hennepin County Human Service Center: Property damage.
ICC Wireless Lake Street: Property damage.
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service: Property damage.
Little Caesars Lake Street: Fire and property damage.
Teppanyaki Grill Lake Street: Fire and property damage.
Home Choice Lake Street: Fire and property damage.
Dollar General Lake Street: Extensive fire damage.
Twin Lake Dental: Fire and property damage.
HD Laundry Lake Street: Fire and property damage.
Citi Trends Lake Street: Fire and property damage.
Total Wireless Lake Street: Fire and property damage.
Pineda Tacos Lake Street: Property damage.
Subway Lake Street: Property damage.
7 Mile Fashion Express East Lake Street: Destroyed by fire
The Fremont Bar Uptown: Property damage, looting.
O'Reilly Auto Parts West Broadway: Extensive fire damage.
Broadway Liquor Outlet West Broadway: Property damage, looting.
Quality Tobacco Lake and 1st: Extensive fire damage.
Skol Liquor Store 27th Avenue: Property damage, looting.
Max-It Pawn Shop Cedar Avenue: Extensive fire damage.
Minnehaha Liquor Lake Street: Property damage, looting, extensive fire damage.
Hexagon Bar at E 26th and 27th: Extensive fire damage.
Target Lake Street: Looting, graffiti, property damage, fire damage.
Wendy's Lake Street: Fire, destroyed.
Autozone Lake Street: Fire, destroyed.
Cub Foods Lake Street: Looting, property damage, fire damage.

The owners of this Cub gave me permission to show the damage inside

Under construction affordable housing development at 26th and 29th: Fire, destroyed.
7-Sigma building, 26th and 29th: Fire, extensive damage.
Minneapolis 3rd Police Precinct: Property damage, graffiti.
Dollar Tree off Lake Street: Property damage, looting.
Metro by T-Mobile Lake Street: Fire, extensive damage.
Hi Lake Liquor: Property damage, looting.
Speedway East Lake Street: Property damage.
East Lake Library: Windows smashed, graffiti.
Precision Tune Auto Care Lake Street: Property damage.
U.S. Bank Lake Street: Property damage, graffiti.

Dairy Queen East Lake Street: Property damage.
Papa Murphy's Pizza East Lake Street: Property damage.
Planet Fitness on Lake: Property damage.
Domino's Pizza 26th and 28th: Property damage.
Urban Forage Winery and Cider House, Lake and 29th: Property damage, looting.
Gandhi Mahal Restaurant, 27th and Lake: Window smashed

Car-X Tire & Auto East Lake Street: Property damage, vehicle smashed through windows.
Frattelone's Ace Hardware East Lake Street: Property damage.
MN Transitions Charter School: Property damage.
Laundro Max East Lake Street: Window smashed.
Soderberg's Floral & Gift East Lake Street: Property damage.
East Lake Clinic: Property damage.
Seward Pharmacy: Window smashed, graffiti.
Electra Tune Auto Care on Lake St: Property damage, vehicle stolen.
Walgreens at 43rd and Chicago: Property damage, looting.
Elevated Beer Wine & Spirits, Hiawatha Ave: Property damage, looting.
Schooner's Tavern, barbershop next door: Fire, property damage.
Seward Co-op, 28th and Franklin: Window smashed, attempted theft of ATM.
Midtown Global Market: Property damage, looting.

Briva Health Lake Street: Window smashed.
Foot Locker East Lake Street: Property damage, looting.
BMO Harris East Lake Street: Property damage.
TCF Bank at 38th and Minnehaha: Property damage.
Studiiyo23 Hennepin Avenue, Uptown: Property damage, looting.
DTLR, Broadway, North Minneapolis: Property damage, looting.
Uptown Pawn: Property damage, looting.
La Familia Skate Shop: Property damage.
Target Uptown: Property damage, looting.

Chicago & Lake Liquor: Property damage, looting.
East Lake Liquor: Property damage, looting.
Ingebretsens on Lake: Property damage, windows smashed.
Freewheel Bike: Property damage, windows smashed.
Hamdi Restaurant, Midtown: Property damage, graffiti.
Hudson's Hardware, East 42nd Street: Property damage and looting.
Birchwood Cafe, East 25th Street: Property damage.

CVS Uptown: Property damage, looting.
Timberland Uptown: Property damage, looting.
Sunnys Wigs 29th and Lyndale: Property damage.
Thurston Jewelers West Lake Street: Property damage.
Banadir Pharmacy West Lake Street: Property damage and looting
Sephora Uptown: Property damage.
Gamestop Uptown: Property damage, looting.
Indulge and Bloom, Uptown: Property damage.
H&M Uptown: Windows smashed.
Apple Store Uptown: Windows smashed., looting.
Urban Outfitters Uptown: Door window smashed.
Smokeless Northeast: Vandalized, closed till further notice.
AutoZone at 501 West Broadway, North Minneapolis: Unconfirmed report of looting, property damage.
Buzzmart, downtown Minneapolis: Property damage.
Town Talk Diner, Lake Street: Extensive property damage.

In St. Paul
Speedway at Grand and Cleveland: Extensive fire damage.
T-Mobile at Excelsior and Grand: Property damage, looting.
Milton Liquor on Grand andMilton: Property damage.
Foot Locker Midway: Extensive fire damage.
GameStop Midway: Extensive fire damage, looting.
To New York Midway: Property damage.
Peking Garden Midway: Property damage.
Lloyd's Pharmacy Snelling and Minnehaha: Destroyed by fire.
Target Midway: Property damage, looting.
CVS University Avenue: Property damage, looting.
Max It Pawn Shop University Avenue: Property damage, looting.
Verizon Store Hamline Avenue: Property damage.
Noodles & Co Hamline Avenue: Property damage.
Vitamine Shoppe Hamline Avenue: Property damage.
Big Top Liquors Midway: Property damage.
TJ Maxx Midway: Property damage, small fire.
Sprint store Midway: Property damage, looting.
Midway Tobacco Outlet Plus: Property damage
NAPA Auto Parts University Avenue: Property damage, fire.
T-Mobile on Arcade and York: Property damage, looting.
LeeAnn Chinn Midway: Property damage, graffiti.
America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Midway: Property damage, graffiti.
Furniture Barn Midway: Property damage, graffiti, fire.
BP on University Avenue: Property damage.
Walgreens on Randolph and Snelling: Property damage, looting.
Discount Tire Co. Midway: Property damage.
O'Reilly Auto Parts Lexington: Property damage, fire.
TCF Bank Lexington and University: Property damage.
Lululemon Grand Avenue: Property damage, looting.
Speedway University Ave: Property damage, fire.
Ananya Dance Theater University Ave: Property damage.
Springboard for the Arts University Ave: Property damage, fire.
7-Mile Sportwear University Ave: Property damage, looting.
Fire n Ice Chicken: Property damage.
Liquor Barrel on West 7th: Property damage, looting.
Moellers Jewelry, Highland: Property damage.
The Fixery, Highland: Property damage.
Bole Ethiopian Restaurant: Fire.
Enterprise University Avenue: Fire.

smh
sycasey > .. I will just reiterate the above
Quote:

[after playing out all possible outcomes for Global Thermonuclear War]
Joshua: Greetings, Professor Falken.
Stephen Falken: Hello, Joshua.
Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
51 of 52 found this interesting
sycasey
smh said:

Quote:

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

I saw 12 Angry Men again recently, and this scene seemed to show the way:

AunBear89
sycasey said:

smh said:

Quote:

I saw 12 Angry Men again recently, and this scene seemed to show the way:

That impression of GoldenOnenote ( or GB4L - essentially cut from the same cloth) is spot on!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
going4roses
GBear4Life said:

The Cop was fired. The other 3 were too. Thy "system" concurs with the public. And the ANIMALS still are tearing down their own city. If these losers ran sh*t we'd be all be a pile of dust. All these people know how to do is tear down civilization, not build one or sustain one.

Stopping using code words "animals" and "thugs" say the word you really want to use.
Anarchistbear
******* cop arrested in Minneapolis

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.