Ahmaud Arbery

48,812 Views | 433 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by concordtom
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

All your apologetics are giving me vertigo.

In order to deflect from basic facts about violence, and because you have zero argument to refute how the Ahmed incident was not about two white guys looking to lynch a black man, you have to resort to projecting an unspoken ulterior motive on my part.

I'm used to it, but still, bravo.
You will not win this discussion because while you scour the internet for provocative pictures to post to make your deluded point, my experiences in this world are real such as being stopped by people and asked what I was doing in an area, being told by a cop that he would break my kneecaps, being stopped by the police at gunpoint laid spreadeagle in an intersection just yards from my neighborhood and given the excuse that my friends and I fit the description of robbery suspects only to hear I think we got the wrong guys, having my attendance at Cal questioned by some in the Cal community as affirmative action even though their were others family members that went to Cal, being called derogatory names as I walked through Berkeley, or being stopped again and again in a community I lived in to the point that the issue had to be addressed with the mayor and the police department that no longer would it be tolerated and legal action would pursued if it continued, or having received the "Talk" from my father on how I should conduct myself when I was stopped by the police so I didn't end up a statistic in a police shooting, or having a superior use a racial slur in my presence and try to defend its use, but you keep posting those pictures on the internet that you look so hard for to make your point.
Ah, another over-educated but lacking-in-wisdom racially prejudice man wants to justify their prejudice -- and the propagandizing of news stories using race as lighter fluid -- based on their FEELINGS and EXPERIENCES, and in turn, your victim-complex. And as one said, when you work to create false victims, you create real ones in the process. It's not meant to diminish your experiences -- they are always valid to YOU -- but they are irrelevant in assessing the circumstances of specific crimes or broader narratives about identity groups. Otherwise that would be prejudice by definition

There's a reason why we don't permit prejudice and racism against an individual based on their broader experiences with people of that identity group. The world and its rules, and its fairness, do not ride on the whims of yours and anybody's personal experiences. Otherwise that would be prejudice by definition.

My interactions with LE have been few, but I was not impressed with virtually all of them. Strangely I'm able to compartmentalilze those experiences when interacting with LE or speaking about LE more broadly. That's because I"m not prejudice. Fifth graders understand this because they have not been polluted with ideology and haven't learned racial bias via obsevation or personal experiences.

Again, we're not playing the same game. I'm not trying to win -- I have no vested interest in the motives and outcomes of the parties involved in this or any other case, whatever those motives and outcomes are proven or likely to be. They don't matter in the broader picture.
BearChemist
GBear4Life said:

BearNIt said:

GBear4Life said:

All your apologetics are giving me vertigo.

In order to deflect from basic facts about violence, and because you have zero argument to refute how the Ahmed incident was not about two white guys looking to lynch a black man, you have to resort to projecting an unspoken ulterior motive on my part.

I'm used to it, but still, bravo.
You will not win this discussion because while you scour the internet for provocative pictures to post to make your deluded point, my experiences in this world are real such as being stopped by people and asked what I was doing in an area, being told by a cop that he would break my kneecaps, being stopped by the police at gunpoint laid spreadeagle in an intersection just yards from my neighborhood and given the excuse that my friends and I fit the description of robbery suspects only to hear I think we got the wrong guys, having my attendance at Cal questioned by some in the Cal community as affirmative action even though their were others family members that went to Cal, being called derogatory names as I walked through Berkeley, or being stopped again and again in a community I lived in to the point that the issue had to be addressed with the mayor and the police department that no longer would it be tolerated and legal action would pursued if it continued, or having received the "Talk" from my father on how I should conduct myself when I was stopped by the police so I didn't end up a statistic in a police shooting, or having a superior use a racial slur in my presence and try to defend its use, but you keep posting those pictures on the internet that you look so hard for to make your point.
Ah, another over-educated but lacking-in-wisdom racially prejudice man wants to justify their prejudice
For anyone reading this thread, here is more than enough evidence that GB4L is nothing more than a troll and doesn't deserve any more attention.
GBear4Life
By definition, the trolls are Okaydo, AunBear who peddle race-baiting lies and exaggerations to both incite and self-affirm, and in order to discredit opposing perspectives and the facts they present that contradicts their alarmist racial narratives.

The facts of this case aren't difficult to find. Some outlets are trying their best to obscure them, and surely there are more facts to come as the case develops, but the race-baiting and illogical arguments to shield the character of the deceased and infer the suspects were motivated by race, or killed in cold blood. These things are obvious based on the video and facts of the case. Again, regardless which direction the facts take us, they prove nothing other than explain the circumstances of this one case.

I recall in April of 2018 one of the token race-baiters (dare I say trolls) posted a tweet by Ms. Danger regarding a story her BF just told her about his interaction with LE.

The board went all-in -- based on a tweet by some girl -- and were giddy at the idea that they could use such a story to peddle the same irrational and emotive narratives about their racial archetypes.

It went viral and all police departments in the area, along with local reporters, reached out to her. The story was made up. She was probably duped by a shady BF,

[url=https://www.pilotonline.com/news/crime/article_d904000e-4986-11e8-afea-23a737e05a94.html][/url]
Virginia Beach police can't find "shred of evidence" that incident in viral tweet happened

No acknowledgement in the thread that it had been confirmed to be completely made up. This is what happens when the narrative matters more than the individuals involved in these life-changing incidents. It doesn't mean LE is never malevolent, and it doesn't mean all people who share such stories are lying.

Eastern Oregon Bear
GBear4Life said:

okaydo said:

Where is Sonny here? That looks like a working class neighborhood!
Yep, that 2 story McMansion with a 2 car garage in the background sure looks like working class housing.
okaydo
GBear4Life said:

Maybe MeBron needs to calm down and let the facts come in before crafting his false narratives

"I was killed by an armed father and son who chased me down to conduct a citizens arrest after I was spotted trespassing private property in a neighborhood with a string of recent break-ins and a 911 call was made, and was killed while jogging in order to have a plausible alibi, and after I engaged in hand-to-hand combat trying to rip their firearm away. Citizens arrests and open-carry are legal in Georgia, but civilians chasing down and confronting suspects with firearms is illegal, and it will be tried in court as to whether they are legally culpable for my life."

FIFY

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/crime/georgias-citizen-arrest-laws-how-they-work-arbrey-shooting/93-31294ef7-70d4-4fa8-926e-6fde7a1bc075

chazzed
I have the trolll on ignore. It's funny because I'll often see 4 replies in a row by said tool. There's never a reasonable post that he won't troll.
GBear4Life
okaydo said:

If true, this will hurt their defense in a trial or negotiating a plea. I don't recall if the two said the previously suspected robberies were reported or not. It's not in the article. But if true, whatever aspects of their story that can't be corroborated will be harder for a jury to believe. (See how easy that was?)

Quote:

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/crime/georgias-citizen-arrest-laws-how-they-work-arbrey-shooting/93-31294ef7-70d4-4fa8-926e-6fde7a1bc075

I pointed this out earlier in the thread, quoting a former Georgia DA. If they had just followed the suspect and stayed in the car, none of this would have happened, and as far as I can tell this is why they're indicted. (See how easy this was?)

I think it's quite slippery of you to deflect from the facts about him NOT jogging prior to entering the vacant property, confirming his intent and hurting the defense's claim that he did nothing to bring suspicion on to himself, and that there is still no evidence that 1) their motive was murder and 2) that race underpinned their motive, whatever their motive.

Would it surprise me that this backwoods father and son duo aren't the most cosmopolitan of people and didn't have any black friends? No it wouldn't lol
GBear4Life
Welp, the good news for the media and their race hustling foot soldiers is I think I read somewhere this morning that, according to Arbery's mother, Arbery was an avid reader of Architectural Digest and watcher of HGTV, and was simply doing what he really loved more than jogging: scoping out floor plans and architectural designs in halfway constructed homes.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/05/10/additional-video-footage-in-ahmaud-arbery-case-draws-different-opinions/

In all seriousness, this footage doesn't change anything. A reasonable person could conclude from the footage yesterday that he was not jogging and he was trespassing and entering the property with the intent to commit a robbery (a felony). It doesn't change much for the two men's liability, other than to further cement they had a "positive" intent to confronting Arbery.

All it does is further cement that the media and its race hustlers have completely sold out on reporting these stories honestly. In other words, advancing the narrative matters more than assessing the case properly. This is an incredibly dangerous and malevolent reality of our culture today, certainly more dangerous than the frequently peddled "racist whites out to lynch black men".
AunBear89
So, let me get this straight: YOU know with absolute certainty what his motives were for going in to a construction site for less than four minutes? He was casing the joint for a big heist? Cuz what other possible reason would a black man have doing such a thing?

Noooooo, you aren't the slightest bit racist. Just speaking truth, amiright?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
GBear4Life
AunBear89 said:

So, let me get this straight: YOU know with absolute certainty what his motives were for going in to a construction site for less than four minutes? He was casing the joint for a big heist? Cuz what other possible reason would a black man have doing such a thing?

Noooooo, you aren't the slightest bit racist. Just speaking truth, amiright?
^trollololololololololololol

Come on, bro!

I mean, is it possible? Yeah. Like it's possible somebody pointing a gun at your face isn't prepared to use it. What other intention is more likely here? How is his race relevant in making conclusions from the video? It's not! But that's the only tool left in your box!

Even if we lived in your crazy world AND they could prove he was in there just 'mirin the dwelling structure (lol), it wouldn't change the fact that it was reasonable for the neighbors (the man who called 911 and the father and son) to believe his intention was to commit a crime. And again, that wouldn't change that the two men confronted Arbery illegally, making them at least partially culpable.

Dude, you are so desperate to make irrational defenses for someone with absolutely nothing to gain form it.

How are you not the racially bias one here? All evidence that points to a black man trespassing with an intent to rob you apologize or propose wildly irrational theories behind is intention in that flies in the face of video evidence. Yet you will make the craziest assumptions based on zero evidence that two whites guys were intent on killing a black man cuz they were thirsty for black death. The behavior of the Arbery doesn't save or refute your broader narrative on racial archetypes. (Aggregate facts do, not anything about this case are).

YOU are the TROLL and the RACIST.
AunBear89
That's all you got? "I know you are; but what am I?"

Good one, Pee Wee.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
GBear4Life
Uh, no, I explained why you're the one whose racially biased and a troll, even though it's obvious that you're both.

Should I re-litigate the case? Or highlight it in bold?

All your posts are troll jobs, but you operate in this bubble with like minded hypocrites race hustlers -- a safe space, if you will -- so you can convince yourself it's just the people who disagree with you and call you out that are racists.

Because to race hustlers racial prejudice is alright -- IF it's in favor of certain identity groups (blacks, hispanics, women, white women only sometimes, immigrants but NOT Asians) and against other identity groups (all whites, white men, white women sometimes).

This thread and the Virginia Beach stories are perfect examples of when racist apologetics care about the narrative they can concoct from it, not the facts and injustices of the incident.

There is more DEMAND for racist anecdotes to affirm broader narratives than there is a SUPPLY of racist anecdotes to affirm that broader narratives, so race hustlers have had to adapt by expanding the definition of racism; expanding reasonable inferences of racism, and lying about instances of racism.
BearNIt
GBear4Life said:

Uh, no, I explained why you're the one whose racially biased and a troll, even though it's obvious that you're both.

Should I re-litigate the case? Or highlight it in bold?

All your posts are troll jobs, but you operate in this bubble with like minded hypocrites race hustlers -- a safe space, if you will -- so you can convince yourself it's just the people who disagree with you and call you out that are racists.

Because to race hustlers racial prejudice is alright -- IF it's in favor of certain identity groups (blacks, hispanics, women, white women only sometimes, immigrants but NOT Asians) and against other identity groups (all whites, white men, white women sometimes).

This thread and the Virginia Beach stories are perfect examples of when racist apologetics care about the narrative they can concoct from it, not the facts and injustices of the incident.

There is more DEMAND for racist anecdotes to affirm broader narratives than there is a SUPPLY of racist anecdotes to affirm that broader narratives, so race hustlers have had to adapt by expanding the definition of racism; expanding reasonable inferences of racism, and lying about instances of racism.

Your post lets others know exactly who you are and what you're about a sad self-loathing little man. It must take a lot of energy being that racist but you keep going with that. I guess Ahmaud was going put some 4x4s, 2x4s, roofing tiles, or roofing nails in his jogging shorts and rip off the construction site. I wonder who else stopped by the construction site and took a look around? Wow, you keep looking for that boogie man that you seem to see around every corner or that race hustler that you are so concerned about will get you. Bahahahahahahahahah!
GBear4Life
Looks like Georgia Attorney General appoints a new DA to improve the optics and serve as a shield for the DA's office.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/05/11/ahmaud-arbery-new-prosecutor/
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/georgia-ag-appoint-new-prosecutor-ahmaud-arbery-case-sources-tell-channel-2/2WPGPETIJVEODI4VARV54U77AM/

New prosecutor Joyette Holmes

Departing prosecutor Tom Durden (left)
going4roses
means absolutely nothing.

results = convictions with long jail sentences.
GBear4Life
BearNIt said:

Your post lets others know exactly who you are and what you're about a sad self-loathing little man. It must take a lot of energy being that racist but you keep going with that. I guess Ahmaud was going put some 4x4s, 2x4s, roofing tiles, or roofing nails in his jogging shorts and rip off the construction site. I wonder who else stopped by the construction site and took a look around? Wow, you keep looking for that boogie man that you seem to see around every corner or that race hustler that you are so concerned about will get you. Bahahahahahahahahah!
You are once again offering no evidence, merely mental gymnastics to serve your RACIAL BIAS. You are using mental gymnastics to deflect culpability and the criminal intentions of a black suspect AND using mental gymnastics to assign ill motive to two white men.

I'm not sure what's more dangerous: you being sincerely oblivious to you your own racial prejudice or you being aware but merely ambivalent about it.

All you do, post after post, is discredit the messenger and deflect from any mitigating evidence that doesn't favor your racially driven narrative while doing the exact opposite when it does even when the evidence doesn't suggest it.

You imply that I, or in turn, anybody who reaches such conclusions based on the evidence at hand are "scared of a boogie man", an obviously out-of-left-field deflection. It turns out one need not be "scared" of anything to draw such conclusions from a video tape.

Again, it probably doesn't affect the legal culpability of the two men, but you're so prejudice, and thus so bias, that you jump through hoops like you're his shameless lawyer to insinuate it's "racist" to conclude that a guy walking down the street, looking around to see if he's being watched, then enters the premises, snoops around for 3 minutes, then bolts out running when he identifies a neighbor calling the police. was not incriminating behavior. Your logic: He had not bag to carry anything large! Get off his back racist!

The national MSM and its foot soldiers have of course ignored legitimate acts of cold blooded violence, including one in Delaware where an old couple were shot at a graveyard site, because it cannot be spun to insinuate racial (and racist) narratives.

Many see the end result -- a tragedy that ended one life and may effectively end two more -- and they cannot accept when the facts and circumstances don't favor the narrative they want -- a fully innocent minority and fully guilty white men. And while the two men may justifiably be held responsible for Ahmeud's death, the evidence points to Ahmaud having ill-intent -- robbery, tresspassing, and assault -- and the father and son not having ill intent -- to apprehend a suspect of a felony -- but did so in an illegal, over zealous manner. And many can't see that for many of us who aren't playing the game, race isn't a factor.

GBear4Life
going4roses said:

means absolutely nothing.

results = convictions to long jail sentences.
what do you mean
Bobodeluxe
Mistakes happen occasionally. No harm, no foul.

WILMINGTON, N.C. -- A sheriff's deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after authorities said he led a group of armed people to the wrong home in a search for a missing girl.

New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David said Friday that Jordan Kita, who worked in the New Hanover Sheriff's Office, will be charged with trespassing and breaking and entering.

Kita led an armed group May 3 to the home of Dameon Shepard, a senior at Laney High School in Wilmington, according to James W. Lea, a lawyer for Shepard's family who is preparing a civil lawsuit.

The all-white group tried unsuccessfully to force its way into the home of Shepard, who is black, news outlets reported.

Kita was looking for Lekayda Kempisty, a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing earlier that day. She was later found safe.

In its effort to find Lekayda, Kita's group was searching for someone named Josiah who used to live next door.

Shepard told news outlets that he repeatedly tried to point out to the group that they had the wrong house and that a yard sign out front explicitly congratulated "Dameon" on his high school graduation, to no avail.

Shepard's mother, Monica Shepard, also told the group they should leave, according to Lea.

"Coming to the door like that with a mob of people with guns, what do we expect? What were their intentions?" Monica Shepard told WECT-TV. "What if he was the person they were looking for or what if I was not home? What would've happened? I don't want to have that conversation. I don't want him to be a statistic. It's scary."

David said there was believed to be some sort of familial relationship between Kita and the girl.

Authorities said Kita has been fired. It's unclear whether he had an attorney who could comment.
Unit2Sucks
BearChemist said:

GBear4Life said:

Ah, another over-educated but lacking-in-wisdom racially prejudice man wants to justify their prejudice
For anyone reading this thread, here is more than enough evidence that GB4L is nothing more than a troll and doesn't deserve any more attention.
I can't believe there are still people engaging with GB4sterilization. This is when I put him on ignore:

Quote:

Food Stamps are in essence a stimulus to the economy, that effectively trickles up to the affluent. It certainly enables apathy and fraud does exist, but that's not a legit reason to cut food stamps.

The problem I want to eliminate is the incentive to breed for additional benefits, and to work less for additional benefits.

I want to increase spending for qualified poor citizens but also sterilizing them until they are self sufficient. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Another idea is like making a huge city in Alaska for the indigent and chronic *****ups. Free shelter, food, and clothes. Walled off from the rest of the world. Like a compound. Once you're in, you can't leave. Society will be cleaner, safer, more peaceful. The unlucky and downtrodden will have an option to go somewhere where all their basic needs are taken care of with dignity. That way you and I don't have to look at them pissing on the sidewalk off Market St or hurting property values. It would free up housing, making it more affordable for the working class, and eliminating welfare practically. There's very little downside here. We would be subsidizing positive outcomes for everyone.

dimitrig

When white people say there is no such thing as white privilege this is exactly the sort of case that they pretend does not exist. If two black guys had shot an unarmed white man for running through their hood do you think it would have taken so long to indict them?

going4roses
+1
GBear4Life
dimitrig said:

When white people say there is no such thing as white privilege this is exactly the sort of case that they pretend does not exist. If two black guys had shot an unarmed white man for running through their hood do you think it would have taken so long to indict them?

How would we know?

Does culture's incessant need to engage in logical fallacies and mental gymnastics to justify criminal behaviors by black men in cases like this proof of black privilege?
bearister
dimitrig said:

Question # 2:

Do you think those chromosome challenged f@ucking hillbillies would have confronted a White boy on the street with deadly force for a crime against property they suspected him of?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
What seems to be key here is if their pursuit and "stop" of Ahmaud is determined to be illegal, does that negate the otherwise justifiable self-defense shooting, thus leaving the McMichael's liable for the end result, which is the loss of life? I don't know the law is in Georgia or how that dynamic works. If the McMichaels were standing in the driveway of the half-built home as Ahmaud came out of the house, clearly guilty of trespassing, and that led to the same confrontation which led to the same result, the McMichaels don't get arrested and certainly aren't getting convicted of murder. Because they did everything else right -- their suspicion was reasonable, their pursuit was well intentioned, and their shooting was clearly self defense as Ahmaud attempted to assault and wrestle away a shotgun from him.
bearister
It doesn't matter what the law or the facts are, in Georgia a hung jury is the best case scenario and an acquittal a possibility if they can still get away with racial exclusion of jurors down yonder. I have no personal knowledge of how advanced the Johnny Reb judicial system is at the prospective trial situs.
GBear4Life
bearister said:

It doesn't matter what the law or the facts are, in Georgia a hung jury is the best case scenario and an acquittal a possibility if they can still get away with racial exclusion of jurors down yonder. I have no personal knowledge of how advanced the Johnny Reb judicial system is at the prospective trial situs.
What a ridiculous statement.

They're going to get acquitted of murder because they have no case for a murder charge. Manslaughter maybe -- IF in fact, because you need immediate knowledge not just probably cause to enact a citizens arrest, the stop is illegal. Then the lawyers have to argue what constitutes immediate knowledge.
GBear4Life
I'm sure many want this thread to disappear as the evidence mounts against the character and intentions of the deceased and the notion that "race" or "he was shot while jogging" has zero basis, but surveillance showed a man who appears to be Ahmaud in the house in the evening weeks prior to the incident.

You can take comfort in the MSM and woke SJW pundits have your back. The "irony" of Bearister just now claiming the courts in Georgia are too racially biased/incompetent to reach a just conclusion while the MSM operates with complete hostility to facts and justice in cases like these.
bearister
I didn't practice criminal law so I will defer to someone that did, but I'm thinking that if you have no legal right to point a loaded weapon at someone and that person tries to grab the weapon, they are the ones acting in self defense, not the person holding the weapon that pulls the trigger.
GBear4Life
bearister said:

Question # 2:

Do you think those chromosome challenged f@ucking hillbillies would have confronted a White boy on the street with deadly force for a crime against property they suspected him of?
These are ridiculous deflecting questions you're posing, but what evidence do you have that they would have acted differently had the circumstances and behaviors of the robbery suspect been the same?
bearister
GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

Question # 2:

These are ridiculous deflecting questions you're posing, but what evidence do you have that they would have acted differently had the circumstances and behaviors of the robbery suspect been the same?

" What a ridiculous statement."
" These are ridiculous deflecting questions you're posing.."

You really have to work on becoming a better man. You often make solid arguments but people don't take the time to consider them once you book end them with personal insults.
GBear4Life
bearister said:

GBear4Life said:

bearister said:

Question # 2:

" What a ridiculous statement."
" These are ridiculous deflecting questions you're posing.."

You really have to work on becoming a better man. You often make solid arguments but people don't take the time to consider them once you book end them with personal insults.
Bearister, 50% of your posts are bigoted hyperbole. I take them as sarcastic in nature, but I won't apologize fro criticizing a small portion of them. I know you're a better man than some of the trash you belligerently levy (which I find funny at times) or to insinuate that I'm insulting you personally when the two quotes you cited of me were NOT personal. They were characterizing the statements and insinuations your were making, which I stand by.
bearister
" Bearister, 50% of your posts are bigoted hyperbole."

You can't say I didn't try to save you.
GBear4Life
bearister said:

" Bearister, 50% of your posts are bigoted hyperbole."

You can't say I didn't try to save you.
Will you forgive me? I forgive you Bearister. You claimed I should work on being a better man while accusing me of getting personal where I wasn't. It was funny. While I won't say you should work on being a better man -- you're near perfect as you are -- I will say you're better than most of your posts lately.
going4roses
https://www.thenation.com/article/society/coronavirus-police-brutality/tnamp/?__twitter_impression=true
bearister
bearlyamazing said:

As they say in the ol' South, fire up Old Sparky.

There's no place in the world for vermin like them. And they almost got away with it, too. What a joke.

Ode to Ted Bundy
They shaved Ted's head
They painted conductant on Ted
They sat Ted in Ole Sparky
They flipped the switch
Smoke came out of Ted's head
Ted dead

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.