Police videos thread

74,058 Views | 883 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by okaydo
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses
going4roses
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJVbGjVt/

Shameful
going4roses
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJVbGna6/
okaydo
San Francisco Chronicle columnist, who's been critical of the VPD, is moving to Georgia,

going4roses
okaydo said:

San Francisco Chronicle columnist, who's been critical of the VPD, is moving to Georgia,

Holy ****
going4roses
okaydo
okaydo
going4roses
https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/jody-armour-interview
okaydo

going4roses
okaydo said:

Don't care much for Roland Rollie Pollie

But aside from that this terrible. Police are out of control

One can wonder are there any good ones left ...
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
okaydo
going4roses
okaydo
okaydo

going4roses
okaydo said:

They love it and basically know there are no repercussions and deep down they want to start a race war. Plus they are not bright
going4roses
going4roses

Damn this country
going4roses
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJs3y1xY/
concordtom
going4roses said:

okaydo said:

Society is out of control.
Guns and drugs are rampant. And we expect Cops to know exactly what's going on, exactly how to act instantly in every situation? No, they are merely human. Go back to the very first video on this thread.

The Red states want to be the land of the free, and so allow massive amounts of guns.
The Blue states want to have freedom of experience and individual liberties and so there are tons of guns.
And the rich of all classes want to have low taxes and turn their millions into billions, so there are tons of poor people who feel they've been left behind - with their guns, drugs, and grievances.

It's no wonder.
People are going to have to yield on some things for the greater good. Stop blaming "the other". Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country. What can you give to your fellow man, your community, your nation?
going4roses
concordtom said:

going4roses said:

okaydo said:

Society is out of control.
Guns and drugs are rampant. And we expect Cops to know exactly what's going on, exactly how to act instantly in every situation? No, they are merely human. Go back to the very first video on this thread.

The Red states want to be the land of the free, and so allow massive amounts of guns.
The Blue states want to have freedom of experience and individual liberties and so there are tons of guns.
And the rich of all classes want to have low taxes and turn their millions into billions, so there are tons of poor people who feel they've been left behind - with their guns, drugs, and grievances.

It's no wonder.
People are going to have to yield on some things for the greater good. Stop blaming "the other". Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country. What can you give to your fellow man, your community, your nation?

Society is out of control agreed

But if your job is to control society thus supposedly administering "Justice" but for one group of people we are seeing now there is little to no justice. Working people !!! This woman is scarred for her life and I bet you this is not the first time she has had to deal with being wronged

America was built of the blood and backs of African chattel slaves( that were never compensated) and surprise surprise this is the same group of people are the ones being lawlessly slayed or at best treated worse than 4 legged animals. How corrupt is one group of people/whole branch of employment to take lives at whim and the same time can't do the easiest part of the job.

Whom has had the power (politically,financially and socially)?

The field is not level nor has it ever been.

America was built on BS and now the BS rampant.

The power grab is in full effect now

We are not all in the same boat
concordtom
I've typed on here at various times about my interest in genealogy. And the current term I'm liking is "generational wealth". I see oh so clearly how decisions or happenstances from 150 years ago (more) have affected my life. When I was a kid (70's) I remember hearing other white kids (Montclair, mixed race middle school Montera) say things like "slavery ended 150 years ago, shut up, quit complaining, get to work". The thought of such a mindset makes me want to vomit now because it is SO clear to me how so very very wrong that is as an explanation for the white-black socioeconomic gap. Black families were split up, sold off, demeaned, not educated.... these are all cultural things (not just direct financial, but which strongly affect finances) which account for a lot of why there is a gap now - not to mention the ongoing flat out financial racism in hiring practices and treatment by cops, as you say.

Fortunately, american culture and awareness is seriously changing. I see it in my children. My very bright 18 year old declares that "capitalism" is bad and doesn't work. I tell her to go take some economics courses and learn about supply and demand and the profit motivation to understand "capitalism" a bit better, but I think what she's really getting at is the fact that society isn't working for everyone - and she's right. So, I think things are continuing to change. And maybe America can get it right and be that shining city on a hill.
going4roses
https://heavy.com/news/duke-webb/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Unknown motive..? ***

BearlyCareAnymore
okaydo said:

I'd like to hear from any White person who has ever gotten a ticket for making a wide right turn. I eagerly await the scores of responses to come
Eastern Oregon Bear
OaktownBear said:

okaydo said:

I'd like to hear from any White person who has ever gotten a ticket for making a wide right turn. I eagerly await the scores of responses to come
I got pulled over once for making a wide left turn on to a one way street. The cop let me off with a warning. No pepper spray or excessive force was involved.
okaydo

going4roses
Arrested?

Confiscated weapons?
okaydo
okaydo

okaydo
going4roses
smh
what're auto-filtered first 5 letters of the twitter handle g4r? alpha bravo charlie delta style
# gonna find out who's naughty or nice
okaydo
going4roses
okaydo said:

******* they ain't ****

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.