Police videos thread

74,056 Views | 883 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by okaydo
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Show where you have complained about them and their continued post? And don't for about the racial slurs

Or STFU
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Eastern Oregon Bear
Chip Diller Bear said:

I thought we were told its against board rules to have your own thread where you're the only one or two posting. Isn't that right BearForce2?
From the BI user agreement:

"Each person is entitled to one username per email account. Users found to have numerous "sock puppets" will face moderator action and possible loss of posting privileges."

Seeing someone who routinely violates - no, completely obliterates - the BI user agreement complaining about possible minor rule infractions of others is rich.
oski003
There should be one Tik Tok thread where all Tik Tok videos go. Anyone can post in it as much as they want to. They just can't post Tik Tok videos elsewhere!
82gradDLSdad
oski003 said:

There should be one Tik Tok thread where all Tik Tok videos go. Anyone can post in it as much as they want to. They just can't post Tik Tok videos elsewhere!

So a dedicated thread for going4roses?
going4roses
Aww what are you really afraid of ? Something on TikTok you don't agree with ?

So I'll take you have watched some of the links since you have problem.

Let's be truthful it's the content not TikTok.
Why does the content bother you and 82 so much ? Cant just ignore them? As you ignore the content in real life because it doesn't support you narrative/existence?

I know you can't control the content on TikTok and a slave master not in control of his slaves is problematic.

But try again as hank says " it's Chinese propaganda for American children "

Why don't y'all comment or complain about the hundreds of other posts/links?

How do you say your racist af without saying your racist af ?
okaydo
Chip Diller Bear said:

I thought we were told its against board rules to have your own thread where you're the only one or two posting. Isn't that right BearForce2?

Man, I remember the day that you joined BearInsider like it was yesterday. I was a young lad back them. A bit naive. But I felt I had the world on my shoulders.

AunBear89
YogiHydraSockPuppet said:
"You're ignored because you have one thing to say and you say it too often."

Irony
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
going4roses
Did I ask your opinion?
No

Does your opinion matter?
Never

Why address a brick wall ?
I can't hear (see your comments) because you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to contribute. As well as being a devout racist.

Why are y'all so scary/scared of TikTok? Grow a pair yall time is coming to an end (hence the irrational behavior)
Eastern Oregon Bear
It always amuses me to see that someone responded to a post of mine but it doesn't seem to be there any more. I wonder who that was.
okaydo
Damn this video:
https://vimeo.com/464353331/77735d6de4

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-11-05/la-me-beverly-hills-rodeo-drive-racial-profiling-wealth

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.