Police videos thread

74,102 Views | 883 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by okaydo
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dad had gotten parking tickets on the lime green 240 dL wagon. I had a cub scouts meeting up Arlington. Mom came to pick me up car stopped. El Cerrito pd pulled up female officer, mom offered to pay the tickets one thing lead to another and 3 male officers arrived and beat my mother in front of me. Then attention turned to me after biting two officers I was maced then the window broken and I was arrested for battery on a police officer... at 9 yrs old
Unit2Sucks
going4roses said:

Dad had gotten parking tickets on the lime green 240 dL wagon. I had a cub scouts meeting up Arlington. She came to pick me up car stopped. El Cerrito pd pulled up female officer, mom offered to pay the tickets one thing lead to another and 3 male officers arrived and beat my mother in front of me. Then attention turned to me after biting two officers I was maced then the window broken and I was arrested for battery on a police officer... at 9 yrs old

That's awful and something no one should have to go through. It's also the kind of story that's all too familiar in black communities.

Sorry to hear that your family has had to deal with that sort of **** as well as racists telling you that there is no racism.
okaydo
dimitrig

Don't assume that because you are white middle class that the cops have your back. They don't always. They are drunk on power, ill-equipped to handle mental health and domestic violence situations, and often out of control.

In Indian Wells they shot the very white owner of a popular cafe when he had a meltdown, presented a gun (turned out to be a pellet gun), and asked them to kill him. Did the guy threaten someone? Yes. Did it play out well? Not really.

They followed it up by shooting to death a guy that was throwing rocks onto the freeway. Again, was he harming people? Absolutely! Did he need to go down in a hail of gunfire? Probably not.

These cops need to be held accountable but also given the resources they need because these situations seem to escalate out of control very quickly. That points to lack of training and that comes from the top. The people in charge of these police departments mostly support the status quo. They don't want to see change.

going4roses
No amount of training can cure/undo racism nor stupidity.

The profession is inherently evil from its inception.

At this point no amount of good will ever get close to the level of evil done /and continual damage done daily.

There are so many levels to this problem

okaydo
I watched this utterly horrible video of a criminal killing a cop with an AR-15.

Obviously, they are different situations.

But in the Virginia case, an upstanding unarmed citizen and member of the U.S. military is treated like a despicable criminal.

In this case, a criminal with a two decade-long rap sheet is treated courtesy and respect and given the benefit of the doubt when he admits he has a firearm in his vehicle.

Again, this is a tragic situation. And I get police officers trying to be cautious in all situations. But in the Virginia case, the second lieutenant was trying his darndest to ensure the officers felt safe by 1) driving to a well-lit area off the street and 2) by keeping his hands visible at all times. And yet, he was treated like a piece of sh*t.

going4roses

And another MF one. Smh

I myself have to remember to remove the handicap placard from the rear view mirror. To hopefully eliminate /decrease any possibility of police contact. Every week I check the lights on the car to avoid any Motor vehicle infractions to be pulled over because I have had things go badly. Don't need to add any reasons/excuses to be slaughtered in street.
going4roses
Just think this one thing of many ...
going4roses
okaydo said:

Called in as felony stop !!!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMembLo5B/

No amount of training will fix this
going4roses
going4roses
White privilege explained

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeuDSPxt/

Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
okaydo

okaydo

AunBear89
okaydo said:

Geez - what a Librul snowflake! Boycott The 700 Club! Boycott Regent University!
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
going4roses
okaydo said:

Well the purpose of systematic racism is to reproduce itself/results over and over
okaydo

okaydo
okaydo

going4roses
Everything but taking full responsibility

This is out of the racist play book 101
dajo9
Is it true that Adam Toledo had a gun, dropped it and ran before the officer shot him. I have very little sympathy for people with guns who get shot by the police. I'm still trying to sort out the facts.
American Vermin
going4roses
Why is it others whom have guns/weapons and shoot and or harm people and some times cops are brought into custody alive ?

Do you see the discrepancy?
dajo9
going4roses said:

Why is it others whom have guns/weapons and shoot and or harm people and some times cops are brought into custody alive ?

Do you see the discrepancy?
I absolutely see the discrepancy. The answer to your first question is racism. Every time I see video of these enraged white guys with guns being peacably brought in, I know if they were black the response would have been different. What I am saying here would apply in those cases as well.

White or black, if you have a gun and do not immediately comply with an officer's order, I think the officer would want me on the jury.
American Vermin
okaydo
going4roses
okaydo said:

wholesale murder but BearForce and others will make every excuse to explain away the system problem
going4roses
White man shoots a cop ... taken into custody alive ???!!!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeHa9H1Q/
okaydo
going4roses
Another murder

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeCf7buu/
okaydo
A bunch of stuff:

okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.