Police videos thread

74,298 Views | 883 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by okaydo
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OMG They Killed Kenny, YOU BASTARiDS!!

[ so sorry, really, but the shoved back senior tragically hinging smack on his head couldn't have looked any worse if sketched by SouthPark's korean illustrators, then right away the blood streams.]
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
BearForce2

I just saw these *******s, up to no good in Inglewood.
BearForce2

Another sighting on the freeway, I don't know why they're both smiling.

okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
Meanwhile, on conspiracy theory twitter.

okaydo

okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
okaydo
dimitrig
okaydo said:

Not condoning this act regardless of where he kicked her, but it doesn't appear to be her face.
going4roses
okaydo
okaydo

going4roses
Could states go bankrupt from police brutality lawsuits ?

going4roses
calbear93
okaydo said:

I think I am just going to take a break from the news and this board for awhile. I need to regain some faith in humanity and our country. I need to spend some time with my family, connect with friends and reinforce the importance of being decent and sacrificial to my kids. I have bad news fatigue. And **** 2020.
okaydo
hanky1 said:

okaydo said:

Lol that's hilarious. Shouldn't have apologized

dimitrig
calbear93 said:

okaydo said:

I think I am just going to take a break from the news and this board for awhile. I need to regain some faith in humanity and our country. I need to spend some time with my family, connect with friends and reinforce the importance of being decent and sacrificial to my kids. I have bad news fatigue. And **** 2020.

Not a bad idea. Enjoy your vacation! Hopefully you can come back to talk sports when that becomes a thing again.
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
going4roses
okaydo

AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo

okaydo
okaydo said:

going4roses

This country or republic or whatever you call it needs to clean house.
If you share any agreement with a person like this that makes you sympathetic to their cause.
America must deal with those race based terror groups.

Hunt them down like my Jewish brothers , sisters and sympathizers did making sure the ones responsible for the terror, murder and atrocities committed paid dearly.
going4roses
okaydo

smh
giving credit where due, our acting president racked up ~50k likes within 2hrs of twitting, w/o spending a single centavo for the adoring attention, mumble grumble.

and an early g'day to you too okaydo.
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearister
okaydo said:

" President Trump tweeted Tuesday that the 75-year-old protester who was shoved to the ground by Buffalo, N.Y., police last week "could be an ANTIFA provocateur" and "fell harder than he was pushed."

Why it matters: The conspiracy theory, which originated on the far-right blog Conservative Treehouse, made its way to the president via a report on One America News Network, a small Fox News rival with a history of conspiracy-focused reporting. It highlights just how far the president's media consumption can veer from the mainstream.

The blog post claims all without evidence that the protester, Martin Gugino, used "a phone as a capture scanner" as "a method of police tracking used by Antifa to monitor the location of police."
The OANN reporter, Kristian Rouz, is a Russian national who also writes for Kremlin-owned Sputnik, per The Daily Beast."

https://www.axios.com/trump-tweets-buffalo-protester-antifa-f079bcf8-c1e7-4886-9047-0b2db769d86f.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearChemist
AunBear89
bearister said:

okaydo said:

" President Trump tweeted Tuesday that the 75-year-old protester who was shoved to the ground by Buffalo, N.Y., police last week "could be an ANTIFA provocateur" and "fell harder than he was pushed."

Why it matters: The conspiracy theory, which originated on the far-right blog Conservative Treehouse, made its way to the president via a report on One America News Network, a small Fox News rival with a history of conspiracy-focused reporting. It highlights just how far the president's media consumption can veer from the mainstream.

The blog post claims all without evidence that the protester, Martin Gugino, used "a phone as a capture scanner" as "a method of police tracking used by Antifa to monitor the location of police."
The OANN reporter, Kristian Rouz, is a Russian national who also writes for Kremlin-owned Sputnik, per The Daily Beast."

https://www.axios.com/trump-tweets-buffalo-protester-antifa-f079bcf8-c1e7-4886-9047-0b2db769d86f.html

BI lockstep Right Wingers - please try to defend this.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.