Police videos thread

74,062 Views | 883 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by okaydo
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:

Police are using beagles and border collies?
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
going4roses
#bluecrimesmatter

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMecrpbwW/
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
going4roses
https://www.npr.org/2021/05/27/1001009680/an-alabama-man-is-suing-a-deputy-because-he-says-tight-handcuffs-led-to-an-amput
smh
Unit2Sucks said:

> My preference would be to make police less murdery of course, but that's not the question at hand.
a recommended series, mostly fictional..
https://www.amazon.com/The-Murderbot-Diaries/dp/B07FK8SNWY
okaydo

dimitrig
okaydo said:

He should be not only fired, but charged with attempt to commit manslaughter.

okaydo
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Lol. He faced zero consequences.
going4roses
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

And barred from working in law enforcement for life

Barred from ever working in a position of power
going4roses
17 year old accused of vaping

Taser

going4roses
okaydo
okaydo
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

17 year old accused of vaping

Taser

When you are detained by the police and your hands go from the up position to reaching behind you toward a backpack you either get shot or tased. He's lucky he only got tased.
going4roses
Would a group of white teens get the same treatment?

What does the data say? Most likely no

Notice how police block the others from making a visual observation as if they are guilty of something?

Whites even after murdering people are taken into custody alive ?

So systematic racism plays no role ?

If you are a cop and you are that scared pick another job with no power to be judge jury and executioner when they feel like it.

Using your excuses when it's black youth tells more about you then the situation

Vaping never equals tazing the psychosis within the oppressor mindset see exist of black bodies as threat

I know an attorney that is trying to take the case when I get more details I'll pass along

I'm reading (unconfirmed as of yet)The child recording this was sent to the hospital ruffed up pretty bad by police for what reason???
going4roses
Gonna explain this situation?

going4roses
How many situations like this do you need to see to question what's going on? Or it doesn't matter?

So Tamir rice was good shoot ?
going4roses
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdr5Fq26/

Do you see the issue?
going4roses
One more for you

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdragN1Y/
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdr5Fq26/

Do you see the issue?

Did you read and understand what I wrote or did I trigger something in you to start posting everything in your tictok collection? I posted about one situation in one video. Don't reach into a backpack when detained by the police no matter what color you are. If you disagree then good luck. I hope you never get detained by the police.
going4roses
That being said did you watch the clip ? Do you understand what is at play.

You choose to interject your thoughts into the conversation but you do not get to define where it goes understand.
going4roses
At this point if you are not fighting for justice for all.

Your silence is complicit to the evil/dark side but you didn't/don't have to say anything at all. Do you understand.

Yeah I'm tired of feeling guilty for no reason outside the color of my skin. I have blood , tears and skin in this , I just want to be judged by the content of my character
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

At this point if you are not fighting for justice for all.

Your silence is complicit to the evil/dark side but you didn't/don't have to say anything at all. Do you understand.

Yeah I'm tired of feeling guilty for no reason outside the color of my skin. I have blood , tears and skin in this , I just want to be judged by the content of my character

I'm not judging you. Just don't reach into a backpack if you are stopped by the police. I don't know you but I care about you.
okaydo

going4roses
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQTgUEtn9vI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Murder ... no threat to police
going4roses

bearister
I don't question systematic racism. I don't question there is a double standard.

When I drive, I do so with the assumption that every other driver out there is high, drunk, senile or texting and I act accordingly.

With regard to the police, I deal with them under the assumption they are undertrained, mean or have untreated/diagnosed PTSD from serving in Iraq or Afghanistan and I act accordingly.

I was scared to death of the OPD when I was growing up in the 60's and early 70's. They were big, angry dudes, and many in that era were recruited from the South.

It is not a defense to police brutality just because the victim did not conduct himself in a manner indicating fear of the officer, but you increase your odds of not sustaining bodily harm or death if you operate under the assumption they are all psychotic.* It shouldn't have to be that way, but it just is.

*I do believe there are more good cops than bad. My grandfather was an OPD that retired in 1940 (he was born in 1880). He was a good cop and he took some Serpico sh@it for refusing to go on the take.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
Geez retired 1940 ... going way back a little

In my youth I was of the mindset all white people(cops) non black folks are bad. Thankfully maturity and experiences have shown me other wise (despite hanks/bf and their cohorts) .

Bad comes in all colors/professions just like good.

I now know cops are people and they do whatever it takes "to go home at the end of their ****"

I have come to an understanding that everyone in America has to have some level of mental illness to exist. Some more than others
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

Atlanta didn't defund the police. How does this explain their numbers?

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-news/atlanta-almost-withheld-73m-in-police-funding-last-year-whats-changed-since-then/FEZOTN3G7NFCDFAMAI5BBBTVYY/
bearister
He left Ireland because the British overlords kept him from getting ahead and lit out for America with about $20 in his pocket. He was 40 when my Mom was born in 1920 (she died in 2017). My Mom was 34 when she had me, which was an old mom in 1954, not now.

All 4 of my grandparents fled Ireland for America at the turn of the Century to escape British tyranny (my Dad's dad told me that when they built the Titanic in Belfast they would not hire Catholics. How did that work out for the b@st@rds?

No one needed to die during the Potato Famine, but die they did while the British were shipping food out of Ireland to various parts of The Empire.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
going4roses
All cops are not bad

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdyq3g14/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.