The Official Jan. 6th Public Hearings Thread

68,832 Views | 885 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bearister
Sebastabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From the New York Times

Quote:

June 28, 2022, 2:49 p.m. ET45 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
Peter Baker

"This is the smoking gun," Solomon Wisenberg, a former deputy independent counsel in Ken Starr's investigation that led to Bill Clinton's impeachment, tells me. He says there's no question that today's hearing establishes a case for Trump's criminal culpability on "seditious conspiracy charges."
concordtom
bearister said:

*Even that Secret Service man driving tRump on January 6th (and who tRump assaulted) knew better than to follow a direct order from Mad POTUS to drive him to the Capitol Insurrection.

I want to see Engel testify or otherwise tell his story. That could get to be comical. I picture a buff younger man commenting about the fat old man throwing a tantrum and being like

"okay, get your hands off me, you dumb F. You're not going to the Capitol, I'm taking you to your room."

Hahaha.

concordtom
Sebastabear said:

From the New York Times

Quote:

June 28, 2022, 2:49 p.m. ET45 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
Peter Baker

"This is the smoking gun," Solomon Wisenberg, a former deputy independent counsel in Ken Starr's investigation that led to Bill Clinton's impeachment, tells me. He says there's no question that today's hearing establishes a case for Trump's criminal culpability on "seditious conspiracy charges."

Bring on the flesh-pecking buzzards!!!

DiabloWags
concordtom said:

bearister said:

*Even that Secret Service man driving tRump on January 6th (and who tRump assaulted) knew better than to follow a direct order from Mad POTUS to drive him to the Capitol Insurrection.

I want to see Engel testify or otherwise tell his story. That could get to be comical. I picture a buff younger man commenting about the fat old man throwing a tantrum and being like "okay, get your hands off me, you dumb F. You're not going to the Capitol, I'm taking you to your room." Hahaha.
I think America deserves that Engel and Pat Cipollone testify.
DiabloWags
A retired SWA pilot friend of mine just posted on his Facebook account about what he would like to do with Mark Meadows. He got the idea of what this country used to do with traitors from me.
FB suspended him for a couple of days.
Said it was all my fault.

DiabloWags
I REPEAT for the people waaaaaaaay in the baaaaaaack...

The President's job is to protect the people of the United States of America.
Not inciting a riot on the Capitol of the United States.

"F-the Secret Service. They're not here to hurt me. I dont care if they have weapons. Take the F-ing magnetometers away!
Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here."

concordtom
Dear wifeisafurd,

You were really upset years ago when I likened Trump's destiny to what happened to Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, and Moamar Qaddafi… you misinterpreted me as calling for his assassination. You got me banned for it.

I never did so.
I still do not! And I hope that you accurately interpret my Frankenstein mob scene and buzzard pecking as comedy, for neither is realistic. Neither would ever happen. I will add, to be specific, again, I do not condone violence!

But I do recognize that these things do sometimes happen "in the course of human events".

And isn't it interesting and ironic that today we heard, IN REALITY, that Trump knew about the Hang Mike Pence chants, and that he not only did nothing, but added "maybe they're right - maybe Mike deserves it!"

How ironic that the guy YOU defended on these pages is the guy that was advocating actual public murder. Wow.

Sorry, but I think you owe me an apology. I was right on Trump, and you were wrong.

Just say so and we're good and it's over with. Thank you.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Dear wifeisafurd,

How ironic that the guy YOU defended on these pages is the guy that was advocating actual public murder. Wow.

Sorry, but I think you owe me an apology. I was right on Trump, and you were wrong.

Very interesting Tom.
I'm sorry I wasnt around here to learn of this until now.
Honestly, I'm not surprised.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

Dear wifeisafurd,

Very interesting Tom.
I'm sorry I wasnt around here to learn of this.
Let me guess, did Wife post a 2500 word "essay" full of irrelevant legalese in which he was so focused on the bark of the tree, that he couldnt see the forest?

Not at all!!

He merely likes Trump's policy on cutting taxes. He is a good man, actually.

But I was freaking out here since 2015 about Trump and ultimately began to see parallels between Trumpism and Hitler, the way the country got behind his Cult of Personality to suspend logic, reasonability and decency.

The ultimate end for such lunacy, supported by a crazed populace, often ends the same way. I pointed that out, with graphic historical photos of the demised, which are merely part of the historical record.

Wife had a visceral reaction to the graphic nature of the photos, and accused me of calling for the same.

It is possible that if I read my posts years later again, I would repent. It's true that there is often a fine line between sarcasm, humor, truth, etc. - the written word does not capture "tone".

I recognize that we all need to be careful, and I would be taking the higher road if I didn't make the post. So, I confess, I'm not getting past St Peter on the first glance. But I'm getting through, and so is Wife!! I'll have a beer with him there! Gladly.
DiabloWags
You are a most honorable man Tom with good intention.
You should not have been banned.

concordtom
It took Germans 60 years to make a film about the truth.
Perhaps in 2080, Hollywood will make a film depicting Trump fighting his own secret service man, Engel. Or throwing his food against the wall. Or pulling the table cloth to spill the whole table. I'll want to see that.

Both men, out of control.
Unit2Sucks
And of course Trump is witness tampering. If the DOJ doesn't take action, we should stop pretending that we are a nation of laws.

Sebastabear
Unit2Sucks said:

And of course Trump is witness tampering. If the DOJ doesn't take action, we should stop pretending that we are a nation of laws.

Again, this is an ongoing crime. He engaged in sedition and he's continuing to engage in sedition, and witness tampering and obstruction of justice, etc. I've gone from thinking it was unlikely given the political turmoil it would cause for Trump to be charged to thinking it's inevitable. I'm not sure Garland has a choice any more.

I mean the grabbing the wheel stuff is just indicative of who Trump is and seems completely in character - infantile, tempestuous and, frankly, stupid. But the screaming about how the metal detectors should be removed because the armed insurrectionists weren't targeting him personally is as close you'll ever see of smoking gun proof that he brought an armed mob to the capitol to assault his political enemies and illegitimately seize power. He has to go down.
ducky23
Can you imagine Margaret snitching on Leo?
DiabloWags
Sebastabear said:

Again, this is an ongoing crime. He engaged in sedition and he's continuing to engage in sedition, and witness tampering and obstruction of justice, etc. I've gone from thinking it was unlikely given the political turmoil it would cause for Trump to be charged to thinking it's inevitable. I'm not sure Garland has a choice any more.

I mean the grabbing the wheel stuff is just indicative of who Trump is and seems completely in character - infantile, tempestuous and, frankly, stupid. But the screaming about how the metal detectors should be removed because the armed insurrectionists weren't targeting him personally is as close you'll ever see of smoking gun proof that he brought an armed mob to the capitol to assault his political enemies and illegitimately seize power. He has to go down.

THIS ^^^
blungld
concordtom said:

This chick is 25.
She graduated from Christopher Newport University in Newport News Virginia. She is a Republican.

Jan 6 was 18 months ago.
She would have been 23(?).
She had previously worked for Scalise and (?) before the WH.

How did such a young person get there?

Yet, she had not been in the circus long enough to be completely corrupted like so many.
Youth!! Still has a moral compass.
All these old guys putting young pretty girls in positions of "power" (meaning easily impressed, silenced, and intimidated...plus eye candy). These guys are creeps through and through.
Sebastabear
DiabloWags said:

Sebastabear said:

THIS ^^^

I mean look at these quotes from a direct eye witness. There's no way to "spin" this. This guy was trying to seize power and kill his political enemies. He is a clear and present danger. He must be arrested and prosecuted.

Quote:

DiabloWags
blungld said:

concordtom said:

This chick is 25.
She graduated from Christopher Newport University in Newport News Virginia. She is a Republican.

Jan 6 was 18 months ago.

Yet, she had not been in the circus long enough to be completely corrupted like so many.
All these old guys putting young pretty girls in positions of "power" (meaning easily impressed, silenced, and intimidated...plus eye candy). These guys are creeps through and through.

And.....

Think of the irony of how this young woman got to the White House via Ted "Cancun" Cruz.
One of Trump's most ardent supporters. And now she just BLEW TRUMP INTO A MILLION PIECES!
concordtom
Sebastabear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Nixon got in trouble for trying to hide a crime that others did without his knowledge.

Trump is leading and directing a huge scheme that includes violent death.

Hmmm.
concordtom
blungld said:

concordtom said:

This chick is 25.

Jan 6 was 18 months ago.

That struck me as well.
The committee would like to talk to Hope Hicks.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Nixon got in trouble for trying to hide a crime that others did without his knowledge.

Hmmm.

Good point!

People have always thought that I was joking when I said that it's too bad that "they" didnt get to Pence.
But I actually have been serious about that.
Why?

Because had Pence been harmed on Jan. 6th, there's no way that the Orange **** Stain isnt charged and prevented from ever running for public office again.
DiabloWags
Sebastabear said:

I mean look at these quotes from a direct eye witness. There's no way to "spin" this. This guy was trying to seize power and kill his political enemies. He is a clear and present danger. He must be arrested and prosecuted.

Telling the secret service to take down the magnometers goes to his mental state and INTENT.
Same thing when Trump assaulted his head of Secret Service in the Presidential Limo.
Too bad Congress didnt have this info during the second impeachment trial.

Pence is in hiding because he risks being lynched.
Pelosi the same. . . . and Lauren Boepert is tweeting out her location at the Capitol.

The succession line was onto #4

Game, Set, Match.

DiabloWags
A young 26 year old woman just risked the rest of her LIFE by coming forward.
What are the odds that Pat Cipollone turns out to be just as big of a COWARD as Mark Meadows?
okaydo
DiabloWags
This is unprecedented.
It really is.

We're talking about the mental stability of the stable genius who is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

Remember, Jefferson Davis wasnt even the President.
He was a senator.

No wonder why there were people like Liz Cheney, Steve Scalise, and Kevin McCarthy discussing the 25TH AMENDMENT.

No wonder why General Mark Milley called into the officers of the Pentagon and went around the room and made it clear in no uncertain terms, that HE is part of the process when it comes to launching missiles.

PS. Mark Meadows was Trump's enabler. Pushing election fraud conspiracy theories. He couldnt care less about that our democracy was at stake. He needs to be held as a Traitor too.

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

This is unprecedented.
It really is.

We're talking about the mental stability of the stable genius who is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

Remember, Jefferson Davis wasnt even President.
He was a senator.

No wonder why there were people like Liz Cheney, Steve Scalise, and Kevin McCarthy discussing the 25TH AMENDMENT.

Including the wife of Mitch McConnell.

No wonder why General Mark Milley called into the officers of the Pentagon and went around the room and made it clear in uncertain terms, that HE is part of the process when it comes to launching missiles.

How soon you've forgotten about the biggest scandal in history - but her emails. Or is it Hunter's laptop? Or is it spygate that never happened? Or is it Benghazi? Or is it Biden doing what everyone wanted him to do in urging Ukraine to sack a corrupy prosecutor?

It's almost as if the corrupt Republicans have been trying to distract us from Trump's multiple scandals which individually were worse than anything anyone else has done and in the aggregate will only be exceeded if our country is dumb and corrupt enough to let Trump anywhere near the white house ever again.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

This is unprecedented.
It really is.

He was a senator.

No wonder why General Mark Milley called into the officers of the Pentagon and went around the room and made it clear in uncertain terms, that HE is part of the process when it comes to launching missiles.

How soon you've forgotten about the biggest scandal in history - but her emails. Or is it Hunter's laptop? Or is it spygate that never happened? Or is it Benghazi? Or is it Biden doing what everyone wanted him to do in urging Ukraine to sack a corrupy prosecutor?

It's almost as if the corrupt Republicans have been trying to distract us from Trump's multiple scandals which individually were worse than anything anyone else has done and in the aggregate will only be exceeded if our country is dumb and corrupt enough to let Trump anywhere near the white house ever again.

Sorry, my bad.
I had forgotten all about Hillary's emails.

I'm quite certain that BearForce can remind me all about them.
By the way, where is BearForce today?
Doesnt his shift start at 11:45 am?

For some reason, he's MIA.
Still getting his talking points together?

concordtom
DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

Hmmm.

Good point!

People have always thought that I was joking when I said that it's too bad that "they" didnt get to Pence.
Why?

Because had Pence been harmed on Jan. 6th, there's no way that the Orange **** Stain isnt charged and prevented from ever running for public office again.

Looks like he's finished after today.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

This is unprecedented.
It really is.

He was a senator.

It's inflation!
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

Hmmm.

Good point!

Why?

You would think so.
But I still want to see Pat Cipollone testify.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

Hmmm.

Good point!

Why?

You would think so.
But I still want to see Pat Cipollone testify.

House of cards falling in super duper X slo mo!!!
Unit2Sucks
Don't worry guys Fox News hasn't completely ignored the real coup that happened on Jan 6 - the secret service agent refusing to honor Trump's request (which Trump says never happened).

Bonus points for enlisting BearGoggle's favorite "liberal" Jonathan Turley who is definitely a real liberal and not someone who is cashing in as a right wing pundit.

bearister
concordtom said:

blungld said:

concordtom said:

This chick is 25.

Jan 6 was 18 months ago.

That struck me as well.
The committee would like to talk to Hope Hicks.

Hope is prepared to take cyanide in the subterranean cavern under the Board Room at Mar a Lago with tRump. Don, Jr. will then roll them in a carpet and set them ablaze in the wooded area off the 16th tee box.

*tRump's breath on her has to have the same odor that is present when you unwrap one of those pharaohs that have been rotting inside a pyramid for
3500 years.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
concordtom said:

DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

Hmmm.

Good point!

Why?

Call me a pessimist, but Trump likely still has enough brainwashed followers to control the GOP. The Department of Justice hasn't had much backbone up to this point. I hope that changes, but I'm not counting on it. It may come down to how energized Democratic voters are. It helps that the Supreme Court is overplaying it's hand, just like politicians on both sides usually do.
Unit2Sucks

concordtom:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.