The Official Jan. 6th Public Hearings Thread

68,826 Views | 885 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bearister
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Friday, June 17
When to watch: 11 a.m. Pacific

What to expect: Russia collusion reruns. Relieve the drama as former special counsel Robert Mueller testifies before the House Intelligence Committee regarding his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election as well as possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
concordtom
concordtom

Cynically: They are going to wait a week, then induce prematurely at 37 weeks. Anything to plausibly claim he wasn't lying.
GoOskie
DiabloWags said:

8,021 ballots submitted in Philadelphia by DEAD PEOPLE, according to Rudy G.

An investigation showed no such thing occurred.

More lies.

When is drunken Rudi Ghouli going to face consequences for all the crap he's done?
GoOskie
bearister said:

It's ok. According to BareFarce, it's fine to grift and scam because trump had his fee fees hurt by the democrats.
BearForce2

Even Rachel Maddow doesn't buy the link between Trump's rally and the Capitol breach.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister

Stephen Colbert: 'How many of Trump's terrible ideas came from an inebriated Giuliani?'

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/jun/14/stephen-colbert-trump-rudy-giuliani-late-night-tv?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

Even Rachel Maddow doesn't buy the link between Trump's rally and the Capitol breach.

The reason why I blocked you is because you post stuff that is a bass-tardization of fact. My cousin in TX does it too. I'm not going to explain to you why you're wrong, what you're missing. It does no good.

Have a glass of water, it's good to be properly hydrated.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

The reason why I blocked you is because you post stuff that is a bass-tardization of fact. My cousin in TX does it too. I'm not going to explain to you why you're wrong, what you're missing. It does no good.

The initial Capitol breach occurred before the Trump finished his speech which was around 20-30 minutes walking distance away from the Washington Monument.
BearForce2
GoOskie said:

DiabloWags said:

More lies.

When is drunken Rudi Ghouli going to face consequences for all the crap he's done?

The January 6th Videos that are being Covered Up
AunBear89
Drunk Rudy is your source? Sad.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
You're sad, Paul Pelosi was drunk, and the Dems are crooks.
AunBear89
I don't care about Paul Pelosi, and takes one to know one.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

The initial Capitol breach occurred before the Trump finished his speech which was around 20-30 minutes walking distance away from the Washington Monument.
So what? It's clear the Capitol breach was done by Trump supporters. Maybe they left the speech early so they would get to the Capitol before all the good souvenirs were gone.
bearister

"The Jan. 6 committee released a preview of testimony set to be featured in Thursday's hearing, in which former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann describes a call he had with election-denying lawyer John Eastman on Jan. 7:

"He started to ask me about something dealing with Georgia, preserving something potentially for appeal. And I said to him, 'Are you out of your effin' mind? I only want to hear two words coming out of your mouth from now on: orderly transition.' ...

"'Now I'm going to give you the best free legal advice you're ever getting in your life: Get a great effin' criminal defense lawyer, you're gonna need it. Then I hung up on him."

Flashback: Weeks after the 2020 election, Herschmann got into a screaming match with Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and other pro-Trump election conspiracy theorists in the Oval Office." Axios

Off the Rails: Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency

https://www.axios.com/2021/02/02/trump-oval-office-meeting-sidney-powell
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
BearForce2 said:

GoOskie said:

DiabloWags said:

More lies.

BearForce2, if you want to really advance your cause, why don't you renounce the minority of "conservative" people who were involved in 1/6 and move on to actual substantive issues?

C'mon, you know there are wackos in your tribe. Since you personally are not running for anything, you have nothing to fear, so why not be more sensible? "January 6th" was not what America is all about. Be better!
concordtom
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

So what? It's clear the Capitol breach was done by Trump supporters. Maybe they left the speech early so they would get to the Capitol before all the good souvenirs were gone.

Rough timeline.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56004916.amp

We're told (I think) that there is evidence of communication between Proud Boys and Trump insiders. We'll see that evidence before the end of the hearings, I believe I heard it said.

That's why the Capitol was already being softened up before the mob arrived.
It was coordinated to some extent.
okaydo
Ever watch rather show Loudermilk?

okaydo
Loudermilk previously denied giving a tour and filed a complaint against another rep who suggested He did..

BearForce2
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

GoOskie said:

DiabloWags said:

More lies.

BearForce2, if you want to really advance your cause, why don't you renounce the minority of "conservative" people who were involved in 1/6 and move on to actual substantive issues?

C'mon, you know there are wackos in your tribe. Since you personally are not running for anything, you have nothing to fear, so why not be more sensible? "January 6th" was not what America is all about. Be better!
I'm not trying to advance anything here as most regular posters are dug deep in their positions. The Jan 6 hearings will just be another failed attempt by the Democrats to get Trump and a distraction ploy by the media from reporting on actual substantive issues.

As far as renouncing those who committed crimes, you will first have to do me a favor and please explain why some people like John Sullivan, a BLM-Antifa activist, spent only one night in jail while others who stood outside the Capitol and committed no violence are still in prison.

AunBear89
Please stop wasting everyone's time with your non answers and rhetorical questions. You do not communicate in good faith and are incapable of original thought or honest dialog.

But keep posting Far Right Twitter nonsense and evading direct questions. You do you.
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

"An investigation led by the Jan. 6 panel revealed Trump's campaign raised $250 million from false claims that the 2020 election was stolen

Roughly $100 million of that was raised in first week after the election, a committee investigator said.

"The 'Big Lie' was also a big rip off" committee member Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.). She added Trump's team used the false claims of election fraud to raise money, but never actually used that money try and overturn the results.

Much of that money was put into Trump's "Save America PAC" and donated to other conservative-leaning organizations." Axios

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people. I wonder how much ends up paying for empty hotel rooms at Trump properties.

AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

bearister said:

"An investigation led by the Jan. 6 panel revealed Trump's campaign raised $250 million from false claims that the 2020 election was stolen

Roughly $100 million of that was raised in first week after the election, a committee investigator said.

"The 'Big Lie' was also a big rip off" committee member Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.). She added Trump's team used the false claims of election fraud to raise money, but never actually used that money try and overturn the results.

Much of that money was put into Trump's "Save America PAC" and donated to other conservative-leaning organizations." Axios

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people. I wonder how much ends up paying for empty hotel rooms at Trump properties.

Further evidence that the GOP are liars and hypocrites. Nothing new to see hereā€¦ If any of this surprises you, you haven't been paying attention. Or, you are moron.
BearForce2
Oops! Capitol Police first warned about violence TWO WEEKS before Jan. 6 riots, memos show PELOSI TURNED DOWN NATIONAL GUARD

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/bloody-war-capitol-police-first-warned-about-violence-two-weeks-jan-6-riots
AunBear89
Wait! According to the majority of Right Wing Loonies, January 6 was a bunch of grannies taking selfies. Not a riot.

So which is it? Maybe you Nutters should have a meeting and get your stories straight, because right now it just looks like you all are just throwing a bunch of shyte on the wall and hoping something sticks.
DiabloWags

NEVER FORGET!

THE RWNJ's HAVE NO ANSWER FOR WHAT CHRIS MILLER DID 2 DAYS BEFORE THE INSURRECTION.

THE TRUMP STOOGE THAT "REPLACED" SECRETARY OF DEFENSE MARK ESPER.

BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Wait! According to the majority of Right Wing Loonies, January 6 was a bunch of grannies taking selfies. Not a riot.

So which is it?

Stuck in binary thinking mode again?
DiabloWags
Another TRAITOR to the United States of America

John Eastman.

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

NEVER FORGET!

THE RWNJ's HAVE NO ANSWER FOR WHAT CHRIS MILLER DID 2 DAYS BEFORE THE INSURRECTION.

THE TRUMP STOOGE THAT "REPLACED" SECRETARY OF DEFENSE MARK ESPER.

Like I said earlier, they know the answer but not the question. Since they start from the outcome they only accept information, whether factual or not, that supports that answer. You are posting information they don't like since it doesn't support their preordained outcome. Pretty easy for them to disregard.

This is so obvious in the context of their ridiculous baseless fraud claims. Virtually all claims they make for voter fraud would apply equally to democrats, republicans and independents. With nothing more, they claim it's all democrats and they only evaluate it in states Trump lost. If they focused their creative energies on Alabama they would be able to make up as many false claims as they do for the other states and could claim Biden won Bama. Since they start with the outcome they want, they choose not to go there.

It's all just an exercise in mass self-delusion which is typical in a cult.

concordtom
The talking heads before the hearing built Luttig up as saying he was incredibly renowned among lawyers.
But this guy sounds like between he and Roebrt Mueller they have 2 feet in the grave!
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

We also don't run opponent's buses off the road in a threatening convoy.
We don't punch protestors at rally's.
We don't storm capitol buildings with guns, crutches, sharp tipped flag poles.
We don't call racists nazi's "Fine People" and tell them that we "Love" them.

BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

Democrats don't have events because no one shows up to them.
81 million votes? sure.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

We also don't run opponent's buses off the road in a threatening convoy.
We don't punch protestors at rally's.
We don't storm capitol buildings with guns, crutches, sharp tipped flag poles.
We don't call racists nazi's "Fine People" and tell them that we "Love" them.

This is exactly what Democrats do.
DiabloWags
Is there any doubt that had the Proud Boys gotten a hold of VP Pence, he'd be dead?

sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

In fairness, there was a little bit of this kind of hero-worship stuff going on with Obama.

Nowhere near the same level that's happened with Trump. Of course, Obama also wasn't actively trying to market himself for personal profit like Trump has for his entire life.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.