The Official Jan. 6th Public Hearings Thread

68,831 Views | 885 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

DeVos said Bye Bye after Jan. 6th.

DeVos says she talked 25th Amendment, resigned after Trump crossed 'line in the sand' on Jan. 6 (yahoo.com)

…but I thought her bro was going to be the prefect of the Praetorian Guard when tRump established the dicatorhip.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2

Ray Epps, Scaffold Commander, etc....
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Michigan GOP candidate Ryan Kelley charged for role in Capitol riot

https://mol.im/a/10901159
going4roses
Lol he was being nice
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2

Who planted the J5 Pipe Bombs?
Who is Ray Epps?
Why didn't Nancy Pelosi secure the Capitol?
Why did Capitol Police usher protestors in?
Why wasn't Ashli Babbitt's killer charged?
How many Feds and informants were involved?

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
going4roses
BearForce2
Trump Pentagon first offered National Guard to Capitol four days before Jan. 6 riots, memo shows

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/trump-pentagon-first-offered-national-guard-capitol-four-days-jan-6-riots-memo

"The Capitol Police timeline shows what we have been saying for the last year that DOD support via the National Guard was refused by the House and Senate sergeant at arms, who report to Pelosi," Patel said. "Now we have it in their own writing, days before Jan. 6.
sycasey
Who is Ray Epps?

https://www.snopes.com/articles/389126/who-is-ray-epps/
BearForce2
sycasey said:

Who is Ray Epps?

This is a much better article.
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

Morons like MTG are incapable of memorizing what the bullsh@it de jour is. Is this the day we own the insurrection or the day we dodge it? Methinks she is the type that would give out schematics of the offices set up at the Capitol to the rabble.
The worse you are the more popular you become.

sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Who is Ray Epps?

This is a much better article.
No, I don't think it is.
Sebastabear
BearForce2 said:

On January 6, they opened the doors of the Capitol to let people in and a police officer shot and killed an unarmed woman

But they called this an insurrection and more people shed tears over this in front of the tv cameras than they did over the Uvalde school shooting. .
Not posting this for you since you are a bot account that . . . once again . . , posted 500 times the night of the 2020 election which is not possible. And you have never even tried to explain how it could be possible . . . because it isn't and therefore you can't.

But for others since this BF2 account keeps wanting to talk about 2,000 Mules in dozens of threads let me lay out some facts about this "film"

- Directed by Dinesh D'Souza, who himself plead guilty to FELONY election fraud. Again HE PLED GUILTY. He admitted he knew he was breaking the law and he did it intentionally, And was pardoned by Donald Trump. So yeah, that's a great source for someone doing a documentary on election fraud on behalf of Donald Trump. No issues there at all.
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/newyork/news/press-releases/dinesh-dsouza-sentenced-in-manhattan-federal-court-to-five-years-of-probation-for-campaign-finance-fraud

- Zero evidence was provided in the film or by the group (Salem Media) that the ballots themselves were fraudulent. In fact the promoter of the film affirmatively said that. So BF2 continually asserts that the election was stolen with fake ballots which isn't even what the film itself says
Quote:

The group has not presented any evidence that the ballots themselves as opposed to their delivery were improper. "I want to make very clear that we're not suggesting that the ballots that were cast were illegal ballots. What we're saying is that the process was abused,"
- The allegation is that Democrats used "mules" to improperly bring legal (I guess) ballots and drop them off at ballot boxes - which by the way isn't even a crime in most states. The basis of this from the group creating the film is tracking IMEI cell phone data to show folks associated with these numbers were visiting ballot boxes. Two problems of course.
- First, anyone who knows anything about cell phone data knows it's not precise enough to identify visiting a particular ballot box. It couldn't even tell you what side of the street you were on. These people literally could have driven by the box multiple times over the two week period.
- Second, IMEI numbers are 15 digits. The numbers presented as "proof" are all 20 digits with lots of xxxxx's. Producers claim it's to "obfuscate the numbers." Shocking. Why is it that when asked to present "actual proof" these election conspiracy nuts always fail to deliver? I wonder.

- Speaking of failing to deliver proof, the producers claim eye witnesses. They claim video tape. They present none of it. NONE. Here's the statement from the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.
Quote:

"What has not been provided is any other kind of evidence that ties these cellphones to ballot harvesting," the bureau said in a letter. "For example, there are no statements of witnesses and no names of any potential defendants to interview." It added that while the group had said it had "a source" who could validate such findings, "despite repeated requests that source has not been provided."
So the movie, in summary, is a bunch of crap. The "proof" doesn't exist. And this BF2 account spewing memes and tweets from convicted felon D'Souza isn't anything more than the Big Lie in a new package. Credit that line to The NY Times. Here's their write up on this film. I'll breathlessly await the detailed rebuttal from the Russians who post here and pretend to be US citizens..

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/29/us/politics/2000-mules-trump-conspiracy-theory.html

Unit2Sucks
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

On January 6, they opened the doors of the Capitol to let people in and a police officer shot and killed an unarmed woman

But they called this an insurrection and more people shed tears over this in front of the tv cameras than they did over the Uvalde school shooting. .
Not posting this for you since you are a bot account that . . . once again . . , posted 500 times the night of the 2020 election which is not possible. And you have never even tried to explain how it could be possible . . . because it isn't and therefore you can't.

But for others since this BF2 account keeps wanting to talk about 2,000 Mules in dozens of threads let me lay out some facts about this "film"

- Directed by Dinesh D'Souza, who himself plead guilty to FELONY election fraud. Again HE PLED GUILTY. He admitted he knew he was breaking the law and he did it intentionally, And was pardoned by Donald Trump. So yeah, that's a great source for someone doing a documentary on election fraud on behalf of Donald Trump. No issues there at all.
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/newyork/news/press-releases/dinesh-dsouza-sentenced-in-manhattan-federal-court-to-five-years-of-probation-for-campaign-finance-fraud

- Zero evidence was provided in the film or by the group (Salem Media) that the ballots themselves were fraudulent. In fact the promoter of the film affirmatively said that. So BF2 continually asserts that the election was stolen with fake ballots which isn't even what the film itself says
Quote:

The group has not presented any evidence that the ballots themselves as opposed to their delivery were improper. "I want to make very clear that we're not suggesting that the ballots that were cast were illegal ballots. What we're saying is that the process was abused,"
- The allegation is that Democrats used "mules" to improperly bring legal (I guess) ballots and drop them off at ballot boxes - which by the way isn't even a crime in most states. The basis of this from the group creating the film is tracking IMEI cell phone data to show folks associated with these numbers were visiting ballot boxes. Two problems of course.
- First, anyone who knows anything about cell phone data knows it's not precise enough to identify visiting a particular ballot box. It couldn't even tell you what side of the street you were on. These people literally could have driven by the box multiple times over the two week period.
- Second, IMEI numbers are 15 digits. The numbers presented as "proof" are all 20 digits with lots of xxxxx's. Producers claim it's to "obfuscate the numbers." Shocking. Why is it that when asked to present "actual proof" these election conspiracy nuts always fail to deliver? I wonder.

- Speaking of failing to deliver proof, the producers claim eye witnesses. They claim video tape. They present none of it. NONE. Here's the statement from the Georgia Bureau of Investigations.
Quote:

"What has not been provided is any other kind of evidence that ties these cellphones to ballot harvesting," the bureau said in a letter. "For example, there are no statements of witnesses and no names of any potential defendants to interview." It added that while the group had said it had "a source" who could validate such findings, "despite repeated requests that source has not been provided."
So the movie, in summary, is a bunch of crap. The "proof" doesn't exist. And this BF2 account spewing memes and tweets from convicted felon D'Souza isn't anything more than the Big Lie in a new package. Credit that line to The NY Times. Here's their write up on this film. I'll breathlessly await the detailed rebuttal from the Russians who post here and pretend to be US citizens..

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/29/us/politics/2000-mules-trump-conspiracy-theory.html

Maybe Elon Musk will buy BI and will finally free us from bot accounts. Until then people who don't use the ignore feature will continue to slog through weaponized propaganda, most of it laughably false like 2000 Dead Horses.

BTW, not criticizing Sebasta for slogging through the bot garbage. That was a good post. Just saying that Sebasta this isn't a burden you should have to shoulder.
going4roses
Mic drop.
bearister
These Hearings are a cross between Fake News and a documentary about patriots trying to save The Republic from the Godless Democrats that stole the Election from the Standard Bearer of Good in the apocalyptic battle against Evil.

….so believes 40% of Amurica.
dajo9
going4roses
Watching the hearings in disbelief smh

These dumb racist sob's
bearister
Officer Caroline Edwards was sure brave on January 6. She kept fighting like she was defending the Alamo even after awakening after smacking the back of her head on the concrete stairs when the heroic hillbillies threw the bike rack on top of her. These are the very same men that wept like 9 year old school boys at their sentencing hearings.

….and last, but not least…

bearister
A screen capture from the excerpt of Ivanka's deposition shown at the Hearings:

I wouldn't buy a vacuum cleaner much less a multi million dollar luxury condo from someone that looks that bizarre.

The only value she could have had as a would be to testify to incriminating statements her dad made in her presence…which she would never do. She is such a toy brains who the F cares what effect Billy Barr Sinister's statements had on her. They are using tRump's pet's deposition excerpts for one reason: to p@iss off tRump.
Sebastabear
This stuff really is unbelievable. I mean "unbelievable" that it actually happened and that there are actually people who believe the pathetic lies of a proven huckster.

- Bill Barr, who gleefully carried out Trump's nutty plans for most of his term and who was as close to a true believer in an imperial presidency as anyone to ever sit in his chair, telling Trump the claims of a stolen election were bull****.

- Miller reporting on Trump being told he was definitely going to lose the election days before it occurred

- testimony from a witness that Trump said that Pence "deserved" to be hung for refusing to overturn the election.

It's really just insane.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/09/us/politics/trump-jan-6-hearings.html
BearGoggles
Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually, ballot harvesting is limited and/or illegal in most states. CA changed the law a few years back to allow it.

https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_harvesting_laws_by_state

I'm not commenting on what did or did not happen in 2020 or the D'Souza film which I have not seen (and have no intention of watching). But there are reasons ballot harvesting is illegal or controversial, as outlined in the article below.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ballot-harvesting-collection-absentee-voting-explained-rules/

Here is an editorial discussing what has happened in So Cal where newly legalized harvesting swung several elections to the dems in 2018 and then what happened when the republicans responded.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california-ballot-harvest-boomerang-11603149062

Regarding these hearings . . . I predict it will be a big circle jerk like the impeachment hearings. The left/woke crowd will be outraged, self righteous, and inflamed. The vast majority of people won't pay attention/care (or will care far less than they do about the economy and other current events).
going4roses
Unit2Sucks
BearGoggles said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually, ballot harvesting is limited and/or illegal in most states. CA changed the law a few years back to allow it.

I'm not commenting on what did or did not happen in 2020 or the D'Souza film which I have not seen (and have no intention of watching). But there are reasons ballot harvesting is illegal or controversial, as outlined in the article below.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ballot-harvesting-collection-absentee-voting-explained-rules/

Here is an editorial discussing what has happened in So Cal where newly legalized harvesting swung several elections to the dems in 2018 and then what happened when the republicans responded.

Regarding these hearings . . . I predict it will be a big circle jerk like the impeachment hearings. The left/woke crowd will be outraged, self righteous, and inflamed. The vast majority of people won't pay attention/care (or will care far less than they do about the economy and other current events).

I am willing to concede it's possible that there was massive voter fraud perpetrated by Republicans in 2020, but election fraud felon D'Souza failed to establish that. The fact that a bunch of brain dead Republicans are apoplectic over the fact that their messiah lost an election is not evidence of voter fraud.

I do think we should continue to focus on hardening our election systems to prevent Republican election fraud in future elections. I would start by outlawing doors, since that is at the top of the Republican wish list and they seem to be operating in good faith.
BearGoggles
Unit2Sucks said:

BearGoggles said:

Sebastabear said:

BearForce2 said:

Quote:

Quote:

I am willing to concede it's possible that there was massive voter fraud perpetrated by Republicans in 2020, but election fraud felon D'Souza failed to establish that. The fact that a bunch of brain dead Republicans are apoplectic over the fact that their messiah lost an election is not evidence of voter fraud.

I do think we should continue to focus on hardening our election systems to prevent Republican election fraud in future elections. I would start by outlawing doors, since that is at the top of the Republican wish list and they seem to be operating in good faith.
Man - if that's your response to what I wrote about the issue of ballot harvesting (with an article describing how both parties have done it), then you're a hopeless partisan. But we knew that. If you think ballot harvesting is a good idea, you could have just responded as such. Instead we get partisan attacks.

And its funny you refer to brain dead republicans when to this day, HRC, Abrams and their minions are still claiming they lost the 2016 elections due to fraud and/or "Russian interference." Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that only republicans gerrymander.

Separately, for those who might care to read something outside the BI bubble, here are interesting perspectives from two never Trump conservative commentators.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/yes-democrats-are-blowing-it/

The above article references this one:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/opinion/trump-republicans-coup.html

DiabloWags
More "What-AboutIsm" from a guy who said that Covid mortality rates were just like the Flu.

Lmfao!

helltopay1
These hearings would make the old Soviet Union show trials blush.......Stalin had it right when he famously said, 'American liberals are useful idiots." Stalin was evil.....But, he knew idiots when he saw them....
concordtom
Locker room talk, right?
concordtom
Anyone else find it interesting that Liz wore bright blue???

Regardless, her speaking pace and tone was excellent, and she never seemed to be reading , but had it memorized.
concordtom
BearGoggles said:

And its funny you refer to brain dead republicans when to this day, HRC, Abrams and their minions are still claiming they lost the 2016 elections due to fraud and/or "Russian interference." Next thing you know, you'll be telling me that only republicans gerrymander.

My understanding is that the Abrams complaint has to do with the fact that her opponent was in charge of elections.
And that as a result Georgia did tricks to limit the Abrams turnout, like long lines to vote in black neighborhoods.

My understanding is that Hillary's complaint is because of Russia involvement online in favor of Trump.

Calling everything "fraud" - describing the complaints that way- would not be accurate.

Is that how they've described it?
Can you show me proof?
dajo9
If Trump is not indicted Garland will be a loser AG.
dajo9
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

DiabloWags said:

Since the attention span of the average American is as low as a knat, I would assume that if there isnt a BLOCKBUSTER revelation made known within the first 30 minutes of the proceedings, Sally Homemaker and Joe 6-Pack will be turning the Channel.

You have to ask the right questions first in order to get to the BLOCKBUSTER

okaydo
okaydo
How do I know that the Jan. 6 Committee Hearings are effective?

Well, look at helltopay1. He's tried really hard to Jack Del Rio the insurrection.

But last night's hearings were so effective that he freaked out by *starting* 7 different threads.

Whenever republicans are looking bad, htp starts a bunch of threads to cope. Like clockwork.

helltopay!'s actions speak louder than his words.

DiabloWags
HTP is easily triggered.
He is a lonely old man with no friends.
Just an internet connection.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.