The Official Jan. 6th Public Hearings Thread

68,819 Views | 885 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bearister
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hollywood is loving her right now. Casting agents are going through their portfolios.

She's got great genes. No bimbo dummy at all. Wow.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

How did such a young person get there?

She had interned for Ted Cruz and Steve Scalise.
That's most likely how she got the job as an intern in the WH Office of Legislative Affairs in the Summer of 2018
concordtom
Holy *****!

Trump freaked out in the "beast" presidential limo, physically attacked Engel and tried to grab the steering wheel to go to the Capitol.

"I'm the f-king President! Take me to the Capitol!!"

Lol. Out of control President!
Throwing food and plates.
Pulling tables cloths and spilling and breaking contents.

The Fury of the President!

Good movie title.
DiabloWags
Trump temper tantrum.

Threw his lunch up against the wall when finding out about AG Barr's interview with the Associated Press
Not the first time he's thrown dishes, according to Miss Hutchinson.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Holy *****!

Trump freaked out in the "beast" presidential limo, physically attacked Engel and tried to grab the steering wheel to go to the Capitol.

"I'm the f-king President! Take me to the Capitol!!"

Robert Engel.
The head of the United States Secret Service.
Assaulted by the Orange Buffoon..... as the Buffoon wanted to head up to the Capitol to disrupt the certification of the election. Never mind that he was aware that there were weapons in the crowd.

DiabloWags

This wasnt some improptu free-wheeling protest.

Mark Meadows knew on Jan. 2nd that things could get ugly.

Capitol Police officers were being assaulted just 3 minutes after his tweet about Pence.

Everyone knew that there was the potential for violence that morning.... at 8am, 10 am.
But instead, Trump put everyone's lives in danger, including Capital Police and Pence.

Trump kept inviting it.
concordtom
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2022/06/07/jan-6-committee-interviews-head-of-trumps-secret-service-detail-on-day-of-capitol-attack-00037748

Robert (Bobby) Engel was the special agent (Secret Service) in charge on Jan. 6, 2021, meaning he was responsible for protecting the president from "socks on to socks off" the whole work day. In that role, he rode from the White House to that day's "Stop the Steal" rally with Trump in the presidential armored car called "The Beast."

Engel was also backstage at the rally and close to the then-president throughout the day as violence unfolded when thousands of pro-Trump rally participants marched to the Capitol to try to disrupt congressional certification of the 2020 election.

Trump attacked his Secret Service agent.
Secret Service agent put hands on the President and physically and instructively refused to take Trump to the Capitol.
Wow!

"The man who said 'No' to the President."
DiabloWags
Hope Attorney General Garland was listening.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

This wasnt some improptu free-wheeling protest.

Mark Meadows knew on Jan. 2nd that things could get ugly.

Capitol Police officers were being assaulted just 3 minutes after his tweet about Pence.

Everyone knew that there was the potential for violence that morning.... at 8am, 10 am.
But instead, Trump put everyone's lives in danger, including Capital Police and Pence.

Trump kept inviting it.

DEMANDING it!!
concordtom
We are, once again(!), watching history in real time.
This is incredible.
The number of films that will be spawned. Oscar award winning films.
This will last for decades and decades.

We will be dead before it's over.
Ms Hutchinson will be 75, 95 years old and still telling the story to a nation which was never even alive. She will be the last one alive who can recount that fateful day. Wow!
Unit2Sucks
Remarkable that they kept it under wraps for this long. I know it won't change how most Republicans feel, but this is a pretty incredible story and it's somewhat amazing to see that Trump was as amateurish and criminal as we all expected him to be. The worst part is that none of this is surprising to me.
DiabloWags
"I felt like I was watching a bad car accident that was happening"

concordtom
Mark Meadows is THE weakest stooge in American history!
That's what Trump spotted in him, and why he got the job!
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

"I felt like I was watching a bad car accident that was happening"

"And I wanted to do something to stop it."
DiabloWags
"Mark, we need to do something.
Theyre in the Capitol chanting for Mike to be f-ing hung!" - - - Pat Cipollone

"You heard him Pat. He thinks Mike deserves it. He doesnt think they're doing anything wrong." - - Mark Meadows
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Remarkable that they kept it under wraps for this long. I know it won't change how most Republicans feel, but this is a pretty incredible story and it's somewhat amazing to see that Trump was as amateurish and criminal as we all expected him to be. The worst part is that none of this is surprising to me.

When will America go and get that MF?!?!

This so damned damning!!

Maybe he'll just commit suicide in his Mar a Lago bedroom suite.
Unit2Sucks
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Maybe he'll just commit suicide in his Mar a Lago bedroom suite.
He's too much of a coward to even take the coward's way out. Also too much of a narcissist to ever take responsibility for his actions.
DiabloWags

The only thing left is to wager what the under/over will be for posts by our favorite Russian Bot.
I'll put $500 on 30 or more.

Maybe our board contrarian will take the under?
Hello Oski?
concordtom

bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

tRump's cult members that want to feel they are still good people will just claim FAKE NEWS! and lies by RINOs. Those cult members that are simply demons think it's great tRump did those things because anything is justified in the apocalyptic battle of Good vs Evil.

*My guess is tRump dodged criminal liability his whole career for the same reason the Church of Scientology kept its tax exemption: too expensive for government to go after crooks that can pour countless millions into defending.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

He's too much of a coward to even take the coward's way out. Also too much of a narcissist to ever take responsibility for his actions.

Yeah, I know.
Wishful thinking on my part.

But imagine for a moment… what would the fallout be? Who would keep up the Big Lie and who would cave and reveal themselves to be dolts.
DiabloWags
Couldnt help but notice that General Michael Flynn also took the 5th when asked if he believes in a peaceful transition of power.

I guess the Oath that he took at his induction into the military was just for ****s and giggles?
bearister
concordtom said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Yeah, I know.
Wishful thinking on my part.

But imagine for a moment… what would the fallout be? Who would keep up the Big Lie and who would cave and reveal themselves to be dolts.

As I said earlier, tRump's ace in the hole is that if he ever gets convicted of any crime, he will appeal it all the way to the SCOTUS, and his bought and paid for team of Justices will twist their beloved CONSTITUTION into whatever balloon animal is necessary to end up with a reversal with no retrial.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

The only thing left is to wager what the under/over will be for posts by our favorite Russian Bot.
I'll put $500 on 30 or more.

Maybe our board contrarian will take the under?
Hello Oski?

F the clowns on this board. Who gives a F about anything they say? They are detached from reality and just spin their psych wheels. Let's not at all invite their BS into this. Pigsty creators.

The actually interesting thing is what Trump will post. He's got to be freaking out. I bet he puts a hit on her. She'd better have top top protection.
Sebastabear
Listened to this all morning. It's just terrifying that this man had his hands on the nuclear football for four years. He shouldn't have been allowed to be the local dog catcher much less President. Amazing to learn about how close to the brink we came on January 6th.
dajo9
Sebastabear said:

Listened to this all morning. It's just terrifying that this man had his hands on the nuclear football for four years. He shouldn't have been allowed to be the local dog catcher much less President. Amazing to learn about how close to the brink we came on January 6th.

After Trump was elected by the Electoral College in 2016 bearister and I and a few others talked about the need to save the country through the Trump Presidency. Everything about Trump was knowable in 2016 before the election. It was clear to many of us that he was a threat to democracy. We were laughed at by many.
American Vermin
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

The actually interesting thing is what Trump will post. He's got to be freaking out. I bet he puts a hit on her. She'd better have top top protection.

Are you suggesting that Donald Trump is a violent man?
That Mike Pence should have been lynched?
lol

concordtom
dajo9 said:

Sebastabear said:

After Trump was elected by the Electoral in 2016 bearister and I and a few others talked about the need to save the country through the Trump Presidency. Everything about Trump was knowable in 2016 before the election. It was clear to many of us that he was a threat to democracy. We were laughed at by many.

Yeah, I said to my dad this morning that all this was knowable years and years ago.
I am disappointed, no…disgusted!, that it took him this long. But I'm glad he eventually came around.
I told him that he gave me hope. Perhaps others can change their minds, too.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

Are you suggesting that Donald Trump is a violent man?
That Mike Pence should have been lynched?
lol

Honestly, I trust her family has some wealth. They're gonna need it!!!
DiabloWags
dajo9 said:

After Trump was elected by the Electoral in 2016 bearister and I and a few others talked about the need to save the country through the Trump Presidency. Everything about Trump was knowable in 2016 before the election. It was clear to many of us that he was a threat to democracy. We were laughed at by many.

But you forgot about the Religious Right in the Flyover States.
Those people loved his White Nationalism and America First bs narrative.
Theyre the one's that were gullible enough to vote for a guy who literally put them into Bankruptcy with his "so easy to win" Trade War with China. - - - You just cant fix stupid.
concordtom
Meanwhile, Fox is discussing Biden in Europe.
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

Not only does she deserve The Medal of Honor, but around the clock security.
Mark Meadows on the other hand, deserves nothing better than to be zip-tied and dumped in the desert.
He's a Traitor.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

Sebastabear said:

Not trying to bust chops but…
1. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know this, and
2. I was right there with you guys.

Trump is, was, always has been a complete clown!!!
bearister
Sebastabear said:

I'm pretty sure the lads in the Pentagon issued a secret Stand Down order with regard to tRump issuing a nuclear strike. They were well aware of the fact he is dumb as a dump truck full of turnips and with the emotional maturity of a spoiled 10 year old.

Similarly, no way was the military going to follow a launch directive from Reagan during his second term when he thought he was on a movie set filming Bonzo goes to Washington.

*Even that Secret Service man driving tRump on January 6th (and who tRump assaulted) knew better than to follow a direct order from Mad POTUS to drive him to the Capitol Insurrection.
concordtom
DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

Not only does she
1) deserve The Medal of Honor, but
2) around the clock security.
Mark Meadows on the other hand, deserves nothing better than to be zip-tied and dumped in the desert.
3) He's a Traitor.

Agree!
Agree!
Agree!

I'll save being pecked by buzzards for Trump himself. Meadows should live in a little box in a little room for the rest of his days to reflect upon his sins.

Medal of Honor, no doubt!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.