Okay, who goes to Camp David for "the talk"?

27,264 Views | 467 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big C
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

You're seeing now a major effort to prevent the certification of that result. It's playing out in broad daylight in the press. So, I don't know what you could call this except an insurrection.
I understand the temptation to go there. But this is a really serious situation where a candidate - through no fault of his own - is literally physically and mentally unfit for office.

I appreciate that it is a delicate situation. Biden is the President. He is a longtime public servant. He deserves some amount of respect and space to work through this. I applaud the D's inside the WH and elsewhere who are obviously doing things mostly behind the scenes to move this along. It is the right thing for our country.

This is remarkable. If Biden is literally physically and mentally unfit for office, who's running the country now? At what point did Biden become mentally unfit? And when did the people around him know? Who was governing the country when Biden became incapacitated? Why didn't anyone within the WH, the party, or the media sound the alarm earlier? They certainly didn't just realize this after the debate last week.
bear2034
Let's be logical about this, if Biden is going to step down and not run for reelection due to incapacitation, he needs to resign immediately.

How can Biden step down from the campaign due to current fitness but still remain in office?
movielover
Notice that the MSM Progressive narratirs all flipped 180 degrees after the debate. In unison. CNN, MSNBC.

So many knew what was coming, and they already had their talking points. Who puts out the word?

More Democrat progress:

China has 5 military bases on Cuba.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/china/satellite-images-chinese-military-presence-cuba-csis/
calbear93
bear2034 said:

Let's be logical about this, if Biden is going to step down and not run for reelection due to incapacitation, he needs to resign immediately.

How can Biden step down from the campaign due to current fitness but still remain in office?
Because the election is about the future. Even if Biden may barely have sufficient cognitive capacity to finish this term, the question is, based on the pace of his deterioration, what will he look like when he is 86 years old at the end of a second term. Biden from 2020 to 2024 has deteriorated very noticeably. Are we comfortable that, after four more years of this acceleration of mental deterioration from this jumping point, he would be functional at all? It's not just the age. It's his feebleness at this point in his life that really came to light the last few years.
movielover
bear2034 said:

tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

You're ...
... It is the right thing for our country.

This is remarkable. If Biden is literally physically and mentally unfit for office, who's running the country now? At what point did Biden become mentally unfit? And when did the people around him know? Who was governing the country when Biden became incapacitated? Why didn't anyone within the WH, the party, or the media sound the alarm earlier? They certainly didn't just realize this after the debate last week.

- an oligarchy amalgamation. Obama via Rice, and other former staffers. HRC, who said she talks to the WH daily. Likely State Dept (CIA), too. Jake Sullivan and incompetent Anthony Blinken, BlackRock w massive influence. JB COS and Jill Biden.
- Departments run themselves. DEI plants. And now Hunter Biden surfaces. MICC - their stocks are way up.
- I've just learned that the Israeli Lobby has a full time minder attached to EVERY Congress member. They spent $20 Million to oust one Congress nember (in NY?).
- it's been gradual; don't forget, he campaigned from his basement in 2020, and the MSM protected him. A new story said his inner circle knew he had dementia as he ran for POTUS.
- the WH staffers may / would lose their jobs w a new Sheriff in town. Brief articles said KH had massive turnover in her staff, and she blamed staff for her own incompetence. The Progressive press lied to us for 5 years. Tools.
- power corrupts. By definition, JB's vacuous presence allowed incompetent minions like Blinken & Sullivan more reign.
- love or hate him, Pompeo reportedly wanted to attack Iran multiple times. President Trump said no.
- Blinken should be consistently talking to Russia. He doesn't, he acts like a spoiled adolescent playing his electric guitar in Kiev.
- notice who will rebuild Ukraine? BlackRock. Who staffed the WH? BlackRock & Wall Street bankers.
bear2034
calbear93 said:

bear2034 said:

Because the election is about the future. Even if Biden may barely have sufficient cognitive capacity to finish this term, the question is, based on the pace of his deterioration, what will he look like when he is 86 years old at the end of a second term. Biden from 2020 to 2024 has deteriorated very noticeably. Are we comfortable that, after four more years of this acceleration of mental deterioration from this jumping point, he would be functional at all? It's not just the age. It's his feebleness at this point in his life that really came to light the last few years.

Why leave it up to assumptions? Shouldn't it be their duty for the WH and the Democratic Party to implore Biden take a cognitive exam to determine if he's fit for office? There's still 6 months left in the term for the highest office in the land.
bear2034
movielover said:

Notice that the MSM Progressive narratirs all flipped 180 degrees after the debate. In unison. CNN, MSNBC.

So many knew what was coming, and they already had their talking points. Who puts out the word?

I watched CNN's pre-debate and post-debate shows. The difference was like night and day. And I was the one who thought Joe Biden performed better than expected.
sycasey
tequila4kapp said:

bear2034 said:

You're seeing now a major effort to prevent the certification of that result. It's playing out in broad daylight in the press. So, I don't know what you could call this except an insurrection.
I understand the temptation to go there. But this is a really serious situation where a candidate - through no fault of his own - is literally physically and mentally unfit for office.

I appreciate that it is a delicate situation. Biden is the President. He is a longtime public servant. He deserves some amount of respect and space to work through this. I applaud the D's inside the WH and elsewhere who are obviously doing things mostly behind the scenes to move this along. It is the right thing for our country.
It's also not an effort to just toss out the results of the primary. It's an effort to get Biden to end his campaign voluntarily, so his delegates can be freed up to make other decisions. If the candidate himself decides to no longer run for office, that's what is supposed to happen.
bear2034
movielover
Dance with the girl you brought - Biden.
Big C
bear2034 said:

This is almost worth it to see you people squirm at the thought of Trump having to debate a Gavin Newsom this fall.

"You should stick with Biden!" "You can't just bypass Kamala like that!"

ROTFLMAO
bear2034
Newsom is going to have to get past Joe, Kamala, and the president of the United States first.
Big C
bear2034 said:

Newsom is going to have to get past Joe, Kamala, and the president of the United States first.
If it's so unlikely, why does the possibility make you so anxious?

Maybe because I said "a Gavin Newsome", meaning any of about 4-5 possibilities, all of whom would destroy Trump
movielover
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Maybe because I said "a Gavin Newsome", meaning any of about 4-5 possibilities, all of whom would destroy Trump

Newsom, who has record homeless, record welfare recipients, and CA $80 Billion in the hole?

Sorry, punlic schools hiding the gender conversion of 14 year olds won't go over well in Ohio, Florida, etc. And his global warming religion won't do well in coal country.

Whitmer & fake kidnapping?
movielover
They must be racist.

DiabloWags
bear2034 said:

Because he literally has nothing to do with the economy.
He doesn't set interest rates, mortgage rates, or gas prices like most Trumptards believe.

His Generals are in charge of any threats.

And there is a VP.

Duh.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
Only 19 posts so far today.
You're slipping.

Is the A/C not working in your parent's basement?
oski003
DiabloWags said:

You're slipping.

Your rebuttal is that we don't really need a president and you post too much and must live with your parents. Wow. Just. Wow.
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

bear2034 said:

He doesn't set interest rates, mortgage rates, or gas prices like most Trumptards believe.

And there is a VP.

Duh.

Trade policy, taxation, domestic and global economic policies - have nothing to do with the economy?
movielover
AntiochWags - did you fall out of a coconut tree?

Trillions in extra Pelosi & Co lavish Covid stimulus, and the Global Warming / Green New Deal Hoax, which includes restricting NG and oil drilling / infrastructure, and the disastrous Paris Accord. Business hates uncertainty.
movielover
Big C
movielover said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Newsom, who has record homeless, record welfare recipients, and CA $80 Billion in the hole?

Sorry, punlic schools hiding the gender conversion of 14 year olds won't go over well in Ohio, Florida, etc. And his global warming religion won't do well in coal country.

Whitmer & fake kidnapping?

Methinks you doth protest too much. If Newsom were leading the Dem ticket starting next month, one of us would be rejoicing (not you) and one of us would be figuratively crapping their pants and shouting "French Laundry!" (not me).

Don't believe it? I say let's find out!
DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

bear2034 said:

And there is a VP.

Duh.

Trade policy, taxation, domestic and global economic policies - have nothing to do with the economy?

You must have failed your high school civics class.
Try again.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

You're slipping.

Your rebuttal is that we don't really need a president and you post too much and must live with your parents. Wow. Just. Wow.

My rebuttal is that he (like you) has no life and that he (like you) spends all day posting here.

Let me know when you make your first million.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

You're slipping.

My rebuttal is that he (like you) has no life and that he (like you) spends all day posting here.

Let me know when you stop crapping your pants every day.
movielover
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

You're slipping.

Have you threatened any pedestrians lately in your new BMW?
movielover
movielover

Newsweek: Democrats Might Not Be Able to Replace Joe Biden on Ballot in These States
Published Jul 01, 2024 at 10:03 AM

"The Heritage Foundation, one of America's largest conservative groups, is already getting challenges ready in battleground states should Joe Biden agree to step aside. It views swing states Wisconsin, Georgia and Nevada as likely arenas for legal challenges, given the complexity of switching presidential candidates in those states...."

"The executive director of The Heritage Foundation's Oversight Project, Mike Howell, said in a statement that the process of switching candidates is legally complex...."

"It said that only death can remove a candidate's name from a Wisconsin ballot, while Nevada's deadline for changing candidates ended at 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday of June - in this case, June 28, 2024.

"It also allows special consideration beyond that deadline if the candidate is mentally incapacitated - a potential legal minefield that could consume months of legal argument...."

"The Heritage Foundation states that some other states have no procedures to guide the replacement process, which would also open up huge areas of potential litigation by Republicans."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-joe-biden-presidential-race-replacing-biden-georgia-nevada-wisconsin-1919531
movielover
Illegal immigration is a huge deal this election.

movielover
bear2034
Axios just referred to them as the Biden oligarchy.
MinotStateBeav
In other words, they are taking the choice away from their voters lol. This is going to be crazy to watch.
82gradDLSdad
MinotStateBeav said:

In other words, they are taking the choice away from their voters lol. This is going to be crazy to watch.

Well, technically their voters could vote for Trump or RFK.

What a country.

#veryproud
movielover
Democrat Obama insider lays it all out, 5 minutes. Biden is the nominee; but he already gave us 'melarchy' as he said he would only run one term.

Ari Zev Emanuel, brother of Obama's former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, and brother of bioethicist Ezekiel Emanuel from Obamacare fame.

https://rumble.com/v55fllc-hollywood-democratic-megadonor-ari-emanuel-torches-president-joe-biden.html
movielover

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.