My President

75,316 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
Krugman Is A Moron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
smh
strangely familiar video, hmmm
signed, handle's post #1999
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
dajo9
Matthew Patel said:

Valerie Bertinelli naming them Klan Halen made my day
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig
okaydo said:

That any young women would vote for Trump is mind boggling.
bearister
dimitrig said:

That any young women would vote for Trump is mind boggling.

If your gun tote'in boyfriend votes tRump then you gotta..

dimitrig
bearister said:

Suck on this, tRump!

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected President Donald Trump's effort to end legal protections for 650,000 young immigrants, a stunning rebuke to the president in the midst of his reelection campaign.

https://abc7news.com/politics/supreme-court-blocks-pres-trump-from-ending-daca/6253780/

Said Trump: "Do you get the impression that the Supreme Court doesn't like me?"

If only a few more Senators felt the same way...
blungld
okaydo said:

Where the convergence of ignorance, culture, and blind loyalty meet. One can only hope that some future versions of these folks sees the embarrassment in this.
okaydo

BearlyCareAnymore
dimitrig said:

bearister said:

Suck on this, tRump!

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court on Thursday rejected President Donald Trump's effort to end legal protections for 650,000 young immigrants, a stunning rebuke to the president in the midst of his reelection campaign.

https://abc7news.com/politics/supreme-court-blocks-pres-trump-from-ending-daca/6253780/

Said Trump: "Do you get the impression that the Supreme Court doesn't like me?"

If only a few more Senators felt the same way...
Actually, I think that is partially the case with Roberts. As I said on another thread, DACA is not safe. This was a loss for Trump more than a win for DACA. The ruling is essentially, Trump could have ended the program. However, he was an idiot and did it wrong, so this isn't effective. Now if someone competent wants to do this right, the program will be ended.

I think earlier in the administration (like with the travel ban) Roberts was giving the Trump administration benefit of the doubt and saying, well he could have done this so I'm not going to hold him on the procedure. I think at this point you have a couple possibilities - 1. maybe he is human and is sick of being Trump's punching bag so is holding him to the letter of the law and not doing him any favors; 2. The more the Trump administration ignores the procedure the more it seems like it is not innocent mistakes of a new administration vs. I can do whatever the eff I want and no one will stop me.

I think it is more #2, but I can't discount #1 coming into it.
dimitrig
Lucas Lee said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

This is how the Russians manipulated people last election and we have done absolutely nothing to prevent it. Putin must be laughing so hard at the briefings he is given.

Our fears have been weaponized.

By both parties.

There is some actual nefarious activity that goes on from Russia, but it's mostly conspiracy theories that we eat up without checking to see if it's actually true.

There are things that are theoretically possible, but there's no concrete proof they've happened yet.

It's important to make these distinctions so that we can separate verifiable fact from nonsense.

There is concrete proof. One place to look for it is the US Senate:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

"Based on what the IC knows about Russia's operating procedures and intentions more broadly, the IC assesses that Russia's activities against U.S.election infrastructure likely sought to further their overarching goal; undermining the integrity of elections and American confidence in democracy."

Russia has a long history of organizing protests and fomenting discontent in America via social media. It would not all surprise me if that was the case this time.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/26/media/russia-trolls-facebook-events/index.html

"Posing as American activists, Russian government-linked trolls created 129 Facebook events between 2015 and 2017.

On multiple occasions, the events prompted real Americans to take to the streets.

The events were organized on a range of divisive issues and were designed to pit Americans against each other.

In one case, the troll group organized and promoted two opposing events on the same day at the same location in Houston, Texas.

"Heart of Texas," a page that posed as a pro-Texas secession organization, promoted a "Stop Islamization of Texas" protest at the opening of a library at an Islamic Center on May 21, 2016. The same troll group used another page, "United Muslims of America," to promote a "Save Islamic Knowledge" event at the same time."

You can read more about how Russian agents have posed as BLM protestors and other groups in the past. By the way, it is not just Russians who are doing this (others trying to spark violence or a revolution such as white supremacists are too) but the fact that we are doing nothing to stop it is dangerous.

okaydo
A president shouldn't be judged by who he hires.

GoOskie
okaydo said:

Proctologist's dream.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
okaydo
bearister
"Rather than focus on plans and goals for another four years in office, Trump has been wallowing in self-pity about news coverage of him since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, people who have spoken with him said. He has told advisers that no matter what he does, he cannot get "good" stories from the press, which has often been his primary interest. "These people," Trump has growled to advisers about reporters, throwing an expletive between the two words.

He has complained that nothing he does is good enough, bristling at criticism that he hasn't sufficiently addressed the death of George Floyd, a black man killed by the police in Minneapolis. The remarks he made about Floyd when he attended the launch of the SpaceX shuttle should have been enough, the president told aides." NY Times

Does Trump Want to Fight for a Second Term? His Aides Worry.

https://news.yahoo.com/does-trump-want-fight-second-121213984.html

dimitrig
bearister said:

"Rather than focus on plans and goals for another four years in office, Trump has been wallowing in self-pity about news coverage of him since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, people who have spoken with him said. He has told advisers that no matter what he does, he cannot get "good" stories from the press, which has often been his primary interest. "These people," Trump has growled to advisers about reporters, throwing an expletive between the two words.

He has complained that nothing he does is good enough, bristling at criticism that he hasn't sufficiently addressed the death of George Floyd, a black man killed by the police in Minneapolis. The remarks he made about Floyd when he attended the launch of the SpaceX shuttle should have been enough, the president told aides." NY Times

Of course Trump wants a second term!

However, what he will NEVER get is respect from the majority of Americans!

That eats him up!
B.A. Bearacus
What's the appropriate sexual category for this vomit-inducing video?

dimitrig
B.A. Bearacus said:

What's the appropriate sexual category for this vomit-inducing video?

"When we win on November 8th and elect a Republican Congress, we will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare -- have to do it," said Trump, who also added, "Obamacare has to be replaced and we will do it and we will do it very, very quickly."
Unit2Sucks
No surprises there Bearister. Trump has always been a pathetic loser trying to convince the rubes that it isn't so. As can be seen by his horrific polling numbers, fewer and fewer people are still falling for it. At a certain point everyone will realize what a bumbling idiot he is and they will all pretend that they never supported him from day one. Just like with Dubya, except with Dubya it's unclear if he was the bad guy or just bullied by the horrible people around him. With Trump, it's pretty clear that you could replace any of the horrible people and you would still end up in the same place. He will do better than Taft did in 1912, but has a genuine shot at a Herbert Hoover type blowout.
BearChemist
bearister said:

Perhaps someone should write him a lovely nice letter.
dajo9
dimitrig said:

bearister said:

Of course Trump wants a second term!

However, what he will NEVER get is respect from the majority of Americans!

That eats him up!

Trump was not wanted as President by the American people and has never had the support of the American people and never will have the support of the American people. A huge flaw in the Constitution that could allow a scenario like this to take place. For the good of the country, it should be fixed. The American people deserve the President they want.
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

No surprises there Bearister. Trump has always been a pathetic loser trying to convince the rubes that it isn't so. As can be seen by his horrific polling numbers, fewer and fewer people are still falling for it. At a certain point everyone will realize what a bumbling idiot he is and they will all pretend that they never supported him from day one. Just like with Dubya, except with Dubya it's unclear if he was the bad guy or just bullied by the horrible people around him. With Trump, it's pretty clear that you could replace any of the horrible people and you would still end up in the same place. He will do better than Taft did in 1912, but has a genuine shot at a Herbert Hoover type blowout.

Roy Cohn (tRump's mentor) on Senator Joe McCarthy:

" 'I was fully aware of McCarthy's faults, which there were neither few nor minor," Cohn recalled. 'He was impatient, overly aggressive, overly dramatic. He acted on impulse. He tended to sensationalize the evidence he had in order to draw attention to the rock bottom seriousness of the situation. He would neglect to do important homework and consequently would, on occasion, make challengeable statements.' The urge to overstate, to overdramatize, to dominate the news, could be costly, and so it proved to be for McCarthy. The Wisconsin senator, Cohn said, was essentially a salesman. 'He was selling the story of America's peril,' Cohn recalled. 'He knew that he could never hope to convince anybody by delivering a dry, general accounting office type of presentation. In consequence, he stepped up circumstances a notch or two' and in so doing he opened himself to attacks that proved fatal. He oversold, and the customers, the public, tired of the pitch, and the pitchman." Jon Meacham, The Soul of America, Ch. 6, pp.202-203

*Roy Cohn was Joe McCarthy's attorney and would later become tRump's attorney in his early years.
bearister

blungld
In the most apolitical terms that I can post given my known disposition, I do not see any demonstration by Trump that he wants to SERVE as president. I mean no sign at all. Yes, he wants to BE president (his ongoing corruption, profiteering, and lack of consequence depends on the power of the office), but I can not point to anything he has said or done in four years that shows he wants to function as a president.

He simply refuses to take any role as a leader (not the same as demanding loyalty or telling people what to do), or govern for all and not just pander to his base for votes, or take ethical stands based on principles of the country or Constitution rather than PR opportunities or self-serving policy, etc. This is not news to say, he literally knows no way of being other than being for himself. It's hard wired.

Again, as objectively as is possible for me, I don't see this man showing any of the qualities or desires that match with the qualifications and responsibilities of the position. In plain terms, he is unfit, or more slangily, a bad hire. I think the very way he discusses himself, his ambition, and what he prioritizes should be disqualifying. I don't put men in positions of governmental authority for them to stroke their ego or enrich their family. It's for them to SACRIFICE for the greatest good of the people. There is no word play or gaslighting to make that description fit this man.
okaydo

okaydo
dajo9
Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

Trump was not wanted as President by the American people
Oh, just STFU and go put some aloe on your sandy vagina. He won fair and square.

You're a real champion of equality
American Vermin
dajo9
Garou said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

Oh, just STFU and go put some aloe on your sandy vagina. He won fair and square.
I just think you're an asshat with a whole lot of butthurt.

Lol, you're the most obvious hurting person on these boards. The rage. The anger. SAD.
American Vermin
Yogi3
dajo9 said:

Garou said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

Lol, you're the most obvious hurting person on these boards. The rage. The anger. SAD.
I think liars like you are huritng the country. Meanwhile, you cry constantly when I lay your hypocrisy bare.

When Oaktown does it to you too.

Most owned liberal poster on this site by far.
Go!Bears
dajo9 said:

Garou said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

It is pretty funny how the responses come in the many different voices. I do not understand the purpose.
BearForce2

GoOskie
Go!Bears said:

dajo9 said:

Garou said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

It is pretty funny how the responses come in the many different voices. I do not understand the purpose.
dajo, the master triggerman.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
MugsVanSant
It is disingenuous to say that anyone taking a controversial stance and those who oppose him are not. By definition anything controversial is divisive. The key is to have the larger number on your side. Those with the smaller number will claim that those with the larger number are divisive. Reparations and "affirmative" action are losers for he Democrats. Asians, who are heavily Democrat, are leading the opposition to the repeal of Prop 209. Those Asians will become born again Republicans. There are a lot of Democrats who oppose "affirmative" action but are afraid say so. Biden opposes reparations. I predict that the word "reparations" will not be heard at the Democrat convention or in their campaign.
Yogi38
Go!Bears said:

dajo9 said:

Garou said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

Like I said, anytime you want to know, just ask.
Krugman Is A Moron
GoOskie said:

Go!Bears said:

dajo9 said:

Garou said:

dajo9 said:

Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

dajo, the master triggerman.
LOL. More of a slave than a master considering how owned he's been.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.