My President

75,363 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eric tRump, inductee, Rocket Scientist Hall of Fame:

Eric Trump trolled after sharing pic of Ghislaine at Clinton wedding

https://mol.im/a/8485479

*Do her friends call her Ghis? She is another person like Anthony Weiner, who, over time, became her name.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

GBear4Life
Jim Acosta and CNN -- a match made in heaven. That's their headline tonight.

Acosta has an incredibly punchable face.
Go!Bears
Not Me - Us said:

bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

" Meh, that's much ado about nothing IMO. It's not like the Taliban wasn't already highly motivated to want to kill our soliders already."

Good argument. Completely neutralizes any argument that tRump did anything wrong. Bravo!

"Afghan officials said prizes of as much as $100,000 per killed soldier were offered for American and coalition targets." Axios

Apparently Putin wasn't convinced that the "high motivation" of which you speak was delivering the goods.

Learn to tell the difference between propaganda and reality

Your remark is either a non sequitur or you have facts supporting the position that it is untrue the Russians paid bounties.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nsa-differed-from-cia-others-on-russia-bounty-intelligence/ar-BB16a7hg

When are people gonna get tired of asking for evidence and then having it produced again and again

The headline of your linked story states:
" NSA Differed From CIA, Others on Russia Bounty Intelligence"

So let me see if I can frame your argument: The conclusion of the NSA on Russian bounties constitutes "evidence" proving your position in the matter but the conclusions of the CIA and other agencies that differ from those of the NSA do not constitute "evidence" proving my position.....and if I don't accept the conclusions of the NSA on the matter then I don't know the difference between reality and propaganda.

Oh, and I will never tire of having you repeat over and over the "evidence" which supports the statements you post.
It's inconclusive at best. And like I already said, it doesn't matter. Taliban already has plenty of incentive to kill U.S. soldiers. It's a dumb controversy started by a dumb party that nominated a dumb candidate.
I just find it fascinating when he changes sock puppets to continue the argument. Makes me wish I had taken a psychology class...
Krugman Is A Moron
Go!Bears said:

Not Me - Us said:

bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

" Meh, that's much ado about nothing IMO. It's not like the Taliban wasn't already highly motivated to want to kill our soliders already."

Good argument. Completely neutralizes any argument that tRump did anything wrong. Bravo!

"Afghan officials said prizes of as much as $100,000 per killed soldier were offered for American and coalition targets." Axios

Apparently Putin wasn't convinced that the "high motivation" of which you speak was delivering the goods.

Learn to tell the difference between propaganda and reality

Your remark is either a non sequitur or you have facts supporting the position that it is untrue the Russians paid bounties.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nsa-differed-from-cia-others-on-russia-bounty-intelligence/ar-BB16a7hg

When are people gonna get tired of asking for evidence and then having it produced again and again

The headline of your linked story states:
" NSA Differed From CIA, Others on Russia Bounty Intelligence"

So let me see if I can frame your argument: The conclusion of the NSA on Russian bounties constitutes "evidence" proving your position in the matter but the conclusions of the CIA and other agencies that differ from those of the NSA do not constitute "evidence" proving my position.....and if I don't accept the conclusions of the NSA on the matter then I don't know the difference between reality and propaganda.

Oh, and I will never tire of having you repeat over and over the "evidence" which supports the statements you post.
It's inconclusive at best. And like I already said, it doesn't matter. Taliban already has plenty of incentive to kill U.S. soldiers. It's a dumb controversy started by a dumb party that nominated a dumb candidate.
I just find it fascinating when he changes sock puppets to continue the argument. Makes me wish I had taken a psychology class...
I just find it fascinating when people make assumptions long after I've explained why the other accounts post
BearNIt
Captain Catastrophe will go to Rushmore to celebrate the 4TH of July and the Lakota will dance the Ghost Dance and protest the breaking of treaties. The symbolism in the face of this is ironic at best. First Tulsa and now Mt. Rushmore. If this isn't the politics of division then I don't know what is. November can't come soon enough.

Krugman Is A Moron
BearNIt said:

Captain Catastrophe will go to Rushmore to celebrate the 4TH of July and the Lakota will dance the Ghost Dance and protest the breaking of treaties. The symbolism in the face of this is ironic at best. First Tulsa and now Mt. Rushmore. If this isn't the politics of division then I don't know what is. November can't come soon enough.
Won't you be leading the charge against Mother Russia by then?
okaydo
dimitrig
okaydo said:

Melania looked like she was getting into it and Trump started to sing God Bless America but he didn't know the words. He should have asked Melania. I bet she might.
BearNIt
Matthew Patel said:

BearNIt said:

Funny you mention Russia as I am getting a coaching certification in acrobatic gymnastics so I can act as a chaperone to the U.S. team that will compete in Russia. My niece is on the team and the coaches are Russian expats. Thought I'd take advantage of seeing Russia through the eyes of people who know the country. I'll report back once I go. In order to beat your enemy you have to know how your enemy lives. LMFAO
calbear93
GBear4Life said:

He used to be OK. Then Trump and he made it personal.
GBear4Life
calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

I never knew of him before Trump.

He admits he grandstands to drive his own profile and the narrative of his employer. And yet, in the arena of "serious" mainstream journalism, he's well respected. Illuminating.
Krugman Is A Moron
BearNIt said:

Matthew Patel said:

BearNIt said:

Funny you mention Russia as I am getting a coaching certification in acrobatic gymnastics so I can act as a chaperone to the U.S. team that will compete in Russia. My niece is on the team and the coaches are Russian expats. Thought I'd take advantage of seeing Russia through the eyes of people who know the country. I'll report back once I go. In order to beat your enemy you have to know how your enemy lives. LMFAO
I recommend we beat them to death with a pommel horse
bearister
tRump and Dershowitz will make sure Ghizzy gets "Epsteined."

Epstein victims' lawyer warns Ghislaine Maxwell may kill herself or 'be silenced' to stop her spilling secrets on pals The US Sun

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1084647/epstein-lawyer-maxwell-die-prison/
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

Hard to believe. If he's that much of ****** now, he must have always been one.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

Hard to believe. If he's that much of ****** now, he must have always been one.

He has been a political correspondent for CNN for over a decade I believe. I remember him generally asking tough questions to Obama and also when covering candidates, including Clinton and Romney.

Reporters should ask tough questions, but since Trump made it personal and tried to shut him out, he seem to play a bit more of a gotcha role. If the senior political correspondent starts having an agenda beyond seeking the truth, he might as well be another Hannity, Lemon or Maddow. But I thought he was a good political correspondent before. Now, CNN, MSNBC and Fox are all almost unwatchable. Just read the news from WSJ and NYT.
B.A. Bearacus
T apologists, are your brains big enough to handle OANN? Maybe you should play two moves ahead and just start watching the Cartoon Network on weekend afternoons.

BearForce2
Quote:

T apologists, are your brains big enough to handle OANN? Maybe you should play two moves ahead and just start watching the Cartoon Network on weekend afternoons.

wow. gotcha. who cares.
Krugman Is A Moron
Endless war! So sayeth the Democrats who cry about how there is too much war.

Only Liz Cheney can save us!

Krugman Is A Moron
Afghan president pushing for peace treaty. But U.S. wants to codify more war.

https://www.barrons.com/news/afghan-president-pushing-for-global-consensus-on-talks-with-taliban-01594038907?tesla=y
bearister
As I have said in the past, you can't really appreciate how moronic tRump is until you hear his words come out of another person's mouth (I liken it to having difficulty appreciating an individual work of art when touring the Louvre because it is amongst thousands of masterpieces):

okaydo

Bobodeluxe
Very good businessman
bearister
Trump wants to put a rightwing zealot in charge of public land. Here's why it matters

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/06/trump-public-land-pick-william-perry-pendley?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
bearister
BearlyCareAnymore
bearister said:

I saw this and I couldn't believe they were this incompetent. There are zillions of pictures of Epstein and his assistant. Why use this? It is almost as if they wanted to get caught and have this picture get publicity that it wasn't already getting.....cough...oh...um, maybe Trump needs to stop blasting Fox and telling people to move to OANN
bearister
Ghiz undoubtedly the subject matter of an open wetwork contract.
bearister
They say tRump and his supporters have LPDS (Lincoln Project Derangement Syndrome):

The Lincoln Project on Twitter: ".@realDonaldTrump has a loyalty problem. https://t.co/BcuBMCptUP" / Twitter

+Trolls trolling a troll. It doesn't get any better than that
okaydo

dimitrig
okaydo said:

If only Donnie was in a position of power to do something about it. Maybe he should run for President!

smh

^ Darrin Bell is one of us. Snipped from wikipedia..
Quote:

Bell, who is black and Jewish, was born in Los Angeles, California, He started drawing when he was three. He attended the University of California, Berkeley, graduating with a BA in Political Science in 1999. While at Cal, Bell became the editorial cartoonist for The Daily Californian. Bell's freelance editorial cartooning career began in 1995 at age 20...
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
smh

there's an idea there somewhere. signed, taggers R us
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
okaydo
blungld
smh said:

there's an idea there somewhere. signed, taggers R us
Trump's will be the first statue torn down BEFORE ever being erected.

I suspect that nothing about the man has ever been erected, other than his self-edified ego--foisted up by his father's fortune, mafia money, and opportunist cronies using him for their own corrupt purposes.
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.