My President

75,312 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"One former aide remarked to Swan that it's tweets like this that make him wonder whether Trump actually wants to get re-elected."

Trump aides despondent over Buffalo protester tweet - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-aides-buffalo-protester-tweet-reaction-1085b598-4145-4c81-bf29-702116725fe2.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearChemist
Looks like the baby's feeling is hurt.
okaydo

NYCGOBEARS
bearister
" I know it is hard to remember all the crazy things that happen in the course of a week in Trump's America, but I will try hard to remember this one:
a week when I saw troops in the streets and worried about a years-long economic crisis; a week when an untamed pandemic killed up to a thousand Americans a day; a week when massive nationwide protests suggested that our dysfunctional, gridlocked political system might finally actually do something about the plague of police brutality and systemic racism. And then there was the President, who chose to spend the week refighting the Civil War on the losing side. This, too, I will remember, and so, dear reader, should you."

Trump Hates Losers, So Why Is He Refighting the Civil Waron the Losing Side? | The New Yorker

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/trump-hates-losers-so-why-is-he-refighting-the-civil-war-on-the-losing-side
bearister
Bolton book claims Trump committed other 'Ukraine-like transgressions'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/12/john-bolton-book-trump-ukraine-like-transgressions-foreign-policy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
smh
bearister said:

Bolton book claims..
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearister
bearister

sycasey
bearister said:

Still in recovery from his drinking problem.

Krugman Is A Moron
bearister said:

Or to fill a woman's vagina with his fingers.

That's right you hypocrites. We haven't forgotten.
bearister
Her own lawyer dumped her. Not promising....but when you are literally melting down, I guess you gotta cling to whatever distractions present themselves.

BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS? BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS?

*I'm not naive. As the dry run in Georgia proves, tRump will probably still "win" the Election.
Yogi38
bearister said:

Her own lawyer dumped her. Not promising....but when you are literally melting down, I guess you gotta cling to whatever distractions present themselves.

BENGHAZI! WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS?
I've never said either of those things and you know it. Stop being a pr*ck.
"Yogi is right" - Oaktown Bear
Yogi38
bearister said:

Her own lawyer dumped her. Not promising.
That's all right. I dumped you as having any actual moral center in your politics long ago. Now you're just an ******* on the topic.
bearister
Why do Conservative posters have such a hair trigger when it comes to getting lathered up and then resorting to personal insults? If you have a couple of weeks, go through my post history, I'm not sure I have ever resorted to name calling.
blungld
bearister said:

Why do Conservative posters have such a hair trigger when it comes to getting lathered up and then resorting to personal insults? If you have a couple of weeks, go through my post history, I'm not sure I have ever resorted to name calling.
It's because they are so rational, objective, and unemotional, unlike those snowflake Liberals. Didn't you know?

Classic snapshots from my life:

1) Family member yelling at me: "That's the thing with these *******ed Liberals, they don't know how to be logical. Everything they think is just irrational emotion!"

2) Friend saying: "The thing about Liberals is that they always lump individuals together in one group!"

Trump is the projector in chief, but it's something I see repeatedly in these threads and in my "discussions" with the rational, individual Conservatives: accusing the other of things that only they conceive or are currently doing.
Yogi38
bearister said:

Not a conservative poster. You should do a lot more reading and a lot less assuming. Try having a conversation for once instead of being, well, you.
Yogi38
blungld said:

bearister said:

It's because they are so rational, objective, and unemotional, unlike those snowflake Liberals. Didn't you know?

1) Family member yelling at me: "That's the thing with these *******ed Liberals, they don't know how to be logical. Everything they think is just irrational emotion!"

2) Friend saying: "The thing about Liberals is that they always lump individuals together in one group!"

Trump is the projector in chief, but it's something I see repeatedly in these threads and in my "discussions" with the rational, individual Conservatives: accusing the other of things that only they conceive or are currently doing.
You should do a lot more reading too. You've been practicing the politics of hatred for so long that you don't know how to listen and read anymore.
bearister
Use Ignore function for me. You will lower your blood pressure and live longer.
Yogi38
bearister said:

Use Ignore function for me. You will lower your blood pressure and live longer.
Nah. As long as you refuse to read and understand, I'll be right there calling you on all of your BS.
blungld
Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

You should do a lot more reading too. You've been practicing the politics of hatred for so long that you don't know how to listen and read anymore.
I have "politics of hatred"?

Tell me, what are "my politics" and what about them condone, encourage, or enshrine hatred? Or do you just like leveling sort of nondescript insults that sound really bad without any specific factual basis at anyone you decide to place in the other tribe?
bearister
Remember when the tRump constantly made fun of Hillary being unwell? Well, karma is a b@itch:

Yogi38
blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

Tell me, what are "my politics" and what about them condone, encourage, or enshrine hatred? Or do you just like leveling sort of nondescript insults that sound really bad without any specific factual basis at anyone you decide to place in the other tribe?
How do you feel about people who don't want to vote for Biden. Do you want to understand them or ridicule them?
bearister

BearChemist
DMR/Selzer poll from Iowa. Presidential poll will be released on Sunday morning.

sycasey
bearister said:

Her own lawyer dumped her. Not promising
Some more on that:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tara-reade-dropped-as-client-by-douglas-wigdor-a-trump-friendly-metoo-lawyer

Looks like this might be happening because Reade is also now being investigated for lying about her credentials while serving as an expert witness in domestic abuse cases. There's also this:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

I still don't know if her claim is true or not. But I think if I were trying to build a case for it being true, I wouldn't want Reade as my key witness. There are a lot of incidents in the past where it seems like she lied about herself and/or tried to scam people.
dajo9
Garou said:

blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

How do you feel about people who don't want to vote for Biden. Do you want to understand them or ridicule them?

I want to ridicule them. If you want to vote for Trump in 2020 you are dumb af.

Unless you are racist or rich and
greedy. Then Trump is your guy. But I want to ridicule those people too.
NYCGOBEARS
dajo9 said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

Unless you are racist or rich and
greedy. Then Trump is your guy. But I want to ridicule those people too.

Ridicule isn't enough.
okaydo
Yogi3
sycasey said:

bearister said:

Some more on that:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tara-reade-dropped-as-client-by-douglas-wigdor-a-trump-friendly-metoo-lawyer

Looks like this might be happening because Reade is also now being investigated for lying about her credentials while serving as an expert witness in domestic abuse cases. There's also this:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

I still don't know if her claim is true or not. But I think if I were trying to build a case for it being true, I wouldn't want Reade as my key witness. There are a lot of incidents in the past where it seems like she lied about herself and/or tried to scam people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yogi3
dajo9 said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

That's not what I said moron English is not your strong suit.
Yogi37
dajo9 said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

I want to ridicule them. If you want to vote for Trump in 2020 you are dumb af
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/96070/replies/1762906
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

bearister said:

Some more on that:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's funny? You think anything I posted there was false?
Yogi3
sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

bearister said:

Some more on that:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"On that point, our view which is the same view held by the majority of Americans, according to a Harvard CAPS-Harris Pollhas not changed," Wigdor said. "We also believe that to a large extent Ms. Reade has been subjected to a double standard in terms of the media coverage she has received. Much of what has been written about Ms. Reade is not probative of whether then-Senator Biden sexually assaulted her, but rather is intended to victim-shame and attack her credibility on unrelated and irrelevant matters. We genuinely wish Ms. Reade well and hope that she, as a survivor, is treated fairly. We have and will continue to represent survivors regardless of their alleged predator's status or politics." Wigdor has drawn scrutiny as he has been a donor and supporter of Biden rival Donald Trump.

Yogi3
sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

bearister said:

Some more on that:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.