My President

75,344 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

No one to blame but ourselves.

Gavin Newsom
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

No one to blame but ourselves.

Gavin Newsom

The biggest fire (Creek Fire) is happening on federal land. National parks and forests.
blungld
B.A. Bearacus said:

"Didn't want to arrest him" means assassination or murder and should result in jail for the perpetrators, and removal from office of this president. Blackened heart. Corrupted brain. Radicalized followers.
dajo9
B.A. Bearacus said:

All good lefties. I bet those wackjob righties all lived in Clark Kerr or some other fancypants place.

* Full disclosure - after Unit 2 I lived in Clark Kerr for two weeks. Threw a party and got put on dorm probation before the semester started and soon after moved into an apartment. A year later I moved into co-op CZ. Threw a party and made friends - no probation.
dimitrig
dajo9 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

All good lefties. I bet those wackjob righties all lived in Clark Kerr or some other fancypants place.

* Full disclosure - after Unit 2 I lived in Clark Kerr for two weeks. Threw a party and got put on dorm probation before the semester started and soon after moved into an apartment. A year later I moved into co-op CZ. Threw a party and made friends - no probation.

I went from Unit 2 to Unit 3 to Cloyne (for a summer) to CZ and then finally my own place.

bearister
It's all fake': Trump's manufacturing jobs promises ring hollow in midwest

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/16/manufacturing-jobs-trump-promises-midwest?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
The methodology of the Trump Loyalty Index - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-loyalty-index-methodology-ae221db6-36a5-4b6b-b8e8-5e8e888bc3ce.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/trump-loyalty-index-methodology-ae221db6-36a5-4b6b-b8e8-5e8e888bc3ce.html
B.A. Bearacus
T softening his tone. Asks for mass incarceration of Democratic elected officials. No mention at all of extrajudicial killings.
bearister

okaydo

bearister
bearister
Just like he is dropping all pretext that he is not balling Hope Hicks (after inappropriately making a huge production of introducing her at a rally, and then was with her at church on Sunday), he isn't even trying to pretend that he respects the office of the Presidency:

*I still say he will be wheezing like a punctured squeezebox by Thursday and will pull from the debate using the pretextual excuse that the commission will not accede to his list of demands that grows as we get closer to Thursday.
Unit2Sucks
I don't know, he seems fine to me. Only the good die young. Hopefully people are motivated to vote because he is doing his best to sabotage this country.
B.A. Bearacus
Credible death threats. Thanks to T, Fox, and all the conscientious science objectors for making this man fear for his life.

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

I don't know, he seems fine to me. Only the good die young. Hopefully people are motivated to vote because he is doing his best to sabotage this country.

Mark this post. By Thursday he will need a spittoon under his podium to expectorate the lung oysters he is filling up with. His voice today sounded like he drank a gallon of chicken pudding.
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Mark this post. By Thursday he will need a spittoon under his podium to expectorate the lung oysters he is filling up with. His voice today sounded like he drank a gallon of chicken pudding.

I would be surprised if that's the case. He may very well have lingering symptoms but I don't think COVID is going to knock him out. For all we know they drained all his blood and replaced it with one of his kid's plasma. Who knows, but whatever treatment he had seems to have been effective.
B.A. Bearacus

okaydo

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister
Big C
bearister said:

Aren't the vast majority of agricultural counties "red"? (Okay, I admit to not having closely read the article, so maybe there is something real here, I dunno.)
sycasey
Big C said:

bearister said:

Aren't the vast majority of agricultural counties "red"? (Okay, I admit to not having closely read the article, so maybe there is something real here, I dunno.)
Pretty much, yes. I'm not sure this really counts as anything scandalous.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

Favre!

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

Favre!
Belichick! okaybutwhydo?

Update: Problem solved. okaydo in 2012...

Quote:

I'm actually on the fence.

I like Brady.

I like Eli.

I (gulp) like Belichick.
B.A. Bearacus
Extremely laughable attempt at damage control and framing a colonoscopy like it was a pleasant first date.

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks

bearister
blungld
okaydo said:

We printed out a bunch of pages. See? This means that the president has done a great job with health care. Because he didn't write any of these pages and these are just printouts of existing health care law already in place under Obama...and then our attempts to repeal them without any replacement. So yes, he has done a fantastic job with health care if number of pages I can put in a binder is the metric rather than any actual improvement to the care you receive.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
bearister
Trump weighs firing FBI director after election as frustration with Wray, Barr grows

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-wray-biden-barr/2020/10/21/6ce69f02-13b0-11eb-ad6f-36c93e6e94fb_story.html

When Hitler Realised the End of the War Was Upon Him

https://thewire.in/history/when-hitler-realised-the-end-of-the-war-was-upon-him
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.thewire.in/article/history/when-hitler-realised-the-end-of-the-war-was-upon-him/amp

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.