My President

75,373 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
82gradDLSdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Who is Lou Saban?

Lou Saban was a head coach in the AFL and NFL in the 1960s and early 1970s. Wikipedia says he and Nick Saban are distantly related, possibly 2nd cousins. Confusing someone in the current day with someone from 50+ years ago is another sign that our stable genius might not be all that he used to be. If he ever really was.

This is pretty common for us older folks. I think Trump meant to say Alabama coach Lou Groza.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
Future President Biden announces a new climate change agenda that includes a goal for carbon free power by 2035 and $2 trillion invested in green energy and infrastructure. Goes without saying this will also be just the kind of jobs program we need right now.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/biden-unveils-ambitious-plan-reach-100-clean-electricity/story%3fid=71766318
American Vermin
Krugman Is A Moron
I have no reason to believe he would follow through on that and even if I did, there are too many Diane Feinsteins who would stop it from ever passing.
Krugman Is A Moron
dajo9 said:

Future President Biden announces a new climate change agenda that includes a goal for carbon free power by 2035 and $2 trillion invested in green energy and infrastructure. Goes without saying this will also be just the kind of jobs program we need right now.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/biden-unveils-ambitious-plan-reach-100-clean-electricity/story%3fid=71766318
Biden says Fracking Jobs Won't Be on the Chopping Block

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-says-fracking-jobs-wont-chopping-block-if-hes-elected-1516793?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

dimitrig
Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

Biden says Fracking Jobs Won't Be on the Chopping Block

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-says-fracking-jobs-wont-chopping-block-if-hes-elected-1516793?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Of course he's going to say that. Pennsylvania relies heavily on those jobs and the Dems cannot afford to lose Pennsylvania.

However, like Trump's promises about coal, those jobs are probably going away no matter what he says or does. Domestic oil production is not sustainable at current oil prices.

A person who votes for a candidate, any candidate, based on campaign promises about jobs or taxes is likely to be disappointed at some point.

bearister
smh

# illegit, too illegit to quit

sung-along in days of yore..
Quote:

Too Legit to Quit
MC Hammer

Too legit... Too legit to quit

Sweat running all over my chest I don't quit no I just press
Harder than I ever did before
Going for the dreams that I have in store in My mind
And I know That I'm makin it I gotta get mine and nobody's takin it
Away cause hammer don't play that you try to get mine boy you better step back freeze cause you don't want none
I hustle for my muscle and you look weak son yea!... I'm goin for all that I can get
Kickin at the top cause I'm too legit to quit... sing!.

When I feel high post don't you play me close a dig 'em smack a get you back and I'll hit with a dose of
Oaktown power and charge you by the hour I'm shakin like a quake and funks get devoured
I choose to abuse, misuse and confuse
Competitors who think they're makin up all the rules,
Fools In the game lame and insane it's a shame I gotta do this but
I remain the same unchanged gettin better never known As a sweater
Kickin it at the top cause I got myself together
So roll with a guy who's physical and fit knows the time
And too legit to quit... sang!

Step to the rhythm of a sho-nuff winner
I been here before yo I ain't no beginner
But I been new tried and true
Survival of the fittest yo it brought me through
My crew we're ready to strike
Trained for the mission so believe the hype and sweat it
Cause you're gonna regret it
The day that you dissed us you'll wish you never met us
You remind me of a real short story
One hit record and you start to bore me
Get ready cause this is it
Your crew is through and we too legit to quit... sang!.

Get buck... get buck... get buck... get buck... get buck...

My people we don't know defeat we crush the strong and percolate the weak
Daily we make our moves to
Improve our groove because we love to rule where we
Lay yo! work and play we started at the bottom and Now we're leading the way and yea I'm havin a fit
Kickin it At the top because I'm too legit to quit... sang!.

any underage bears online today? this bud's for you..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Hammer
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Krugman Is A Moron
smh said:

# illegit, too illegit to quit

sangalong in days yore..
Quote:

Too Legit to Quit
MC Hammer

Sweat running all over my chest I don't quit no I just press
Harder than I ever did before
Going for the dreams that I have in store in My mind
And I know That I'm makin it I gotta get mine and nobody's takin it
Away cause hammer don't play that you try to get mine boy you better step back freeze cause you don't want none
I hustle for my muscle and you look weak son yea!... I'm goin for all that I can get
Kickin at the top cause I'm too legit to quit... sing!.

When I feel high post don't you play me close a dig 'em smack a get you back and I'll hit with a dose of
Oaktown power and charge you by the hour I'm shakin like a quake and funks get devoured
I choose to abuse, misuse and confuse
Competitors who think they're makin up all the rules,
Fools In the game lame and insane it's a shame I gotta do this but
I remain the same unchanged gettin better never known As a sweater
Kickin it at the top cause I got myself together
So roll with a guy who's physical and fit knows the time
And too legit to quit... sang!

Step to the rhythm of a sho-nuff winner
I been here before yo I ain't no beginner
But I been new tried and true
Survival of the fittest yo it brought me through
My crew we're ready to strike
Trained for the mission so believe the hype and sweat it
Cause you're gonna regret it
The day that you dissed us you'll wish you never met us
You remind me of a real short story
One hit record and you start to bore me
Get ready cause this is it
Your crew is through and we too legit to quit... sang!.

Get buck... get buck... get buck... get buck... get buck...

My people we don't know defeat we crush the strong and percolate the weak
Daily we make our moves to
Improve our groove because we love to rule where we
Lay yo! work and play we started at the bottom and Now we're leading the way and yea I'm havin a fit
Kickin it At the top because I'm too legit to quit... sang!.

any underage bears online today? this bud's for you..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Hammer
More of an overage bear, to be honest.
smh
Matthew Patel said:

More of an overage bear, to be honest.
trigger'd (many thanks) this bud is for U2..

fair warning, YT volume doesn't come on till ~12 seconds along.
smh
something's different, right B?
(oh, nevermiind, just firefox browser settings mis-behaving as usual)

# nothing to see here

okaydo
bearister
Mary Trump on Maddow at 6. I would be willing to bet 10 bitcoin she would pass a lie detector.
B.A. Bearacus
T challenges Chris Wallace's reading comprehension and succeeds... in looking as stupid as ever.

okaydo
In case you're wondering: Usually the current president welcomes their predecessor to unveil their portrait. But Trump never did that for Obama.

B.A. Bearacus
The bottom video on T's cognitive test.
B.A. Bearacus
The president was understandably impressed by his performance on this test:

Warm up...

Starting to get a little more challenging...

Entering genius territory...

Full-blown genius level...

Final nail in the coffin of genius...
smh
> based on this quiz, can you recall what the first question was about
big time uh-oh. signed (cut and paste edition) peripheral neuropathy R us
B.A. Bearacus
Full interview between a smart, sane guy and another guy:

BearChemist
This judge was just recently assigned the Deutsche Bank case..

blungld
Things are getting real dark. Worst case scenarios are playing out while GOP and Trump apologists whistle Dixie and say the Liberals are worried over nothing, this is all making America great, you guys just have TDS.

This whole situation is terrifying.
GoOskie
BearChemist said:

This judge was just recently assigned the Deutsche Bank case..

tRump associates sending a message.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
bearister
Isn't her husband a criminal defense attorney? They get whacked with frequency. It looked like it was a hit. If she was the target, why didn't killer enter the house to hunt afterwards?

CNN reporting suspect found dead of self inflicted bullet. Puts a wrinkle in things unless the contractor whacked the whacker.
BearNIt
bearister said:

Isn't her husband a criminal defense attorney? They get whacked with frequency. It looked like it was a hit. If she was the target, why didn't killer enter the house to hunt afterwards?

CNN reporting suspect found dead of self inflicted bullet. Puts a wrinkle in things unless the contractor whacked the whacker.
Wonder what the connection is? Could it be Putin? Could it be that husband was the target? Could it be Judge was the target? Could it be that son was the target? Could it be a set-up? Could it be far-right related? Looking forward to seeing what the FBI can put together.
Unit2Sucks
BearNIt said:

bearister said:

Wonder what the connection is? Could it be Putin? Could it be that husband was the target? Could it be Judge was the target? Could it be that son was the target? Could it be a set-up? Could it be far-right related? Looking forward to seeing what the FBI can put together.
You have a very, very bad case of TDS. This professional hit had all the hallmarks of Antifa. The fact that you can't see that betrays your obvious bias. Also CNN is fake news and RUSSIAGATE. Oh and Qanon said that this was really a covert operation spearheaded by Mueller and Trump in the situation room in order to eliminate a child sex trafficking ringleader. This is just one of the tens of thousands of sealed indictments, so expect to see more of this as Mueller and Trump mete out their patented brand of justice across America.

Did I miss anything?
BearNIt
Unit2Sucks said:

BearNIt said:

bearister said:

You have a very, very bad case of TDS. This professional hit had all the hallmarks of Antifa. The fact that you can't see that betrays your obvious bias. Also CNN is fake news and RUSSIAGATE. Oh and Qanon said that this was really a covert operation spearheaded by Mueller and Trump in the situation room in order to eliminate a child sex trafficking ringleader. This is just one of the tens of thousands of sealed indictments, so expect to see more of this as Mueller and Trump mete out their patented brand of justice across America.

Did I miss anything?
No, I think you covered it. I will be donning the requisite tinfoil headpiece as I delve deeper into this dark mystery.
bearister

Dead Attorney With Rage Against Women Eyed in Killing of NJ Federal Judge's Son: Sources

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/dead-man-in-ny-may-be-tied-to-killing-of-nj-federal-judges-son-shooting-of-her-husband-sources/2521563/

The shooter:

GoOskie
Unit2Sucks said:

Did I miss anything?
Yes, you forgot "The day of Reckoning is coming"
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
B.A. Bearacus
smh
Unit2Sucks said:

Did I miss anything?
/s flag obviously.
BearNIt
bearister said:

Dead Attorney With Rage Against Women Eyed in Killing of NJ Federal Judge's Son: Sources

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/dead-man-in-ny-may-be-tied-to-killing-of-nj-federal-judges-son-shooting-of-her-husband-sources/2521563/

The shooter:

I hope he enjoys everlasting damnation.
Krugman Is A Moron
BearNIt said:

bearister said:

The shooter:

He won't because God and Satan don't exist
bearister
Matthew Patel said:

BearNIt said:

bearister said:

The shooter:

Well, that is an interesting statement in light of the fact no one knows for sure, one way or the other. Even Bill Maher, a proselytizing atheist, admits that when pressed on the point.
BearNIt
Matthew Patel said:

BearNIt said:

bearister said:

The shooter:

If you're wrong, WOW!
calbear93
BearNIt said:

Matthew Patel said:

BearNIt said:

bearister said:

The shooter:

If you're wrong, WOW!
Pascal's wager? There are people who don't wear masks because they don't see the virus and don't believe it is real. People are naturally suspicious of things they don't see, because they think they have everything all figured out. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.