My President

75,346 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's the point in engaging with Yogi? You guys are playing chess with a pigeon and there is crap all over these threads.
American Vermin
okaydo
bearister said:

In science if there is such a thing as the sweet spot of a Happy Place, she hits it, Dead Center:

Sarah Cooper on Twitter: "How to second term https://t.co/WTuH277sUA" / Twitter

BearChemist
bearister
Donald Trump's re-election playbook: 25 ways he'll lie, cheat and abuse his power

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/28/donald-trump-re-election-playbook-25-lies-cheats-and-steals?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
smh
bearister said:

Donald Trump's re-election playbook: 25 ways he'll lie, cheat and abuse his power
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/28/donald-trump-re-election-playbook-25-lies-cheats-and-steals?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
author! author!!
> Robert Reich, a former US secretary of labor, is professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley and the author of Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few and The Common Good. His new book, The System: Who Rigged It, How We Fix It, is out now. He is a columnist for Guardian US
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
okaydo

bearister

" In hundreds of highly classified phone calls with foreign heads of state, President Donald Trump was so consistently unprepared for discussion of serious issues, so often outplayed in his conversations with powerful leaders like Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and so abusive to leaders of America's principal allies, that the calls helped convince some senior US officials -- including his former secretaries of state and defense, two national security advisers and his longest-serving chief of staff -- that the President himself posed a danger to the national security of the United States, according to White House and intelligence officials intimately familiar with the contents of the conversations."

From pandering to Putin to abusing allies and ignoring his own advisers, Trump's phone calls alarm US officials - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics/trump-phone-calls-national-security-concerns/index.html
Krugman Is A Moron
smh said:

bearister said:

author! author!!
> Robert Reich, a former US secretary of labor, is professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley and the author of Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few and The Common Good. His new book, The System: Who Rigged It, How We Fix It, is out now. He is a columnist for Guardian US
Robert should stick to economics. This is not a re-election playbook. This is how to make your 40% solid support not sufficient. That he is capable of being re-elected at all is the fault of Barack Obama, Tom Perez, Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar (who will get nothing out of dropping out now).

If you want a re-election playbook, point to what the Democrats are doing. They're doing a far better job of re-electing Trump than Trump could ever hope to do.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

What's the point in engaging with Yogi? You guys are playing chess with a pigeon and there is crap all over these threads.
For the most part, it seems to me the pigeon is kicking ass.
bearister
Panic sets in at White House over Trump's re-election prospects - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-reelection-chances-white-house-mood-26a6a6db-4c58-4097-b82e-9efb578fa55b.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

*Russia and China have to keep tRump at the helm, and we will do nothing to stop them from accomplishing that.
okaydo
Big C
bearister said:

" In hundreds of highly classified phone calls with foreign heads of state, President Donald Trump was so consistently unprepared for discussion of serious issues, so often outplayed in his conversations with powerful leaders like Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and so abusive to leaders of America's principal allies, that the calls helped convince some senior US officials -- including his former secretaries of state and defense, two national security advisers and his longest-serving chief of staff -- that the President himself posed a danger to the national security of the United States, according to White House and intelligence officials intimately familiar with the contents of the conversations."

From pandering to Putin to abusing allies and ignoring his own advisers, Trump's phone calls alarm US officials - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/politics/trump-phone-calls-national-security-concerns/index.html

I'm telling you... he might not make it to January 20th. I just hope he doesn't take too much of the country down with him, as he self-destructs.
okaydo

blungld
okaydo said:

That is lie!

He took lots of actions.

He golfed and contemplated what to do. Didn't attend or read intelligence briefs to not be influenced by outside forces and instead tapped into his stable genius of being a perfect person with all the best words. And he wrote love letters with authoritarians because in seducing them he got to know how their mind works so he can best use his highly developed deal-making skills against them. And he had several calls (6 I believe in the last few months) with Putin where he didn't bring it up at all to give Putin a false sense of security and instead only talked about how Putin could help hide evidence of the criming they already did together and if Putin could poison the election again for old times sake.

What other disrupter, maverick, straight-shooting president would do so much to protect the troops?
Yogi8
Big C said:

bearister said:

I'm telling you... he might not make it to January 20th. I just hope he doesn't take too much of the country down with him, as he self-destructs.
The frightening part will be what he does between Nov 4 and January 19th
Yogi8
blungld said:

okaydo said:

That is lie!

He took lots of actions.

He golfed and contemplated what to do. Didn't attend or read intelligence briefs to not be influenced by outside forces and instead tapped into his stable genius of being a perfect person with all the best words. And he wrote love letters with authoritarians because in seducing them he got to know how their mind works so he can best use his highly developed deal-making skills against them. And he had several calls (6 I believe in the last few months) with Putin where he didn't bring it up at all to give Putin a false sense of security and instead only talked about how Putin could help hide evidence of the criming they already did together and if Putin could poison the election again for old times sake.

What other disrupter, maverick, straight-shooting president would do so much to protect the troops?
Meh, that's much ado about nothing IMO. It's not like the Taliban wasn't already highly motivated to want to kill our soliders already.

Best way to keep your soldiers from being killed? Stop sending them where they aren't wanted.
bearister
Roxie Richter said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

I'm pretty sure the only Nuclear Football they give him is made by Wilson.
okaydo
smh
> If Biden is elected, there's a good chance you will be dead within the year.

gosh, so guess comic guy isn't a bernie bro neither?
sycasey
smh said:

> If Biden is elected, there's a good chance you will be dead within the year.

gosh, so guess comic guy isn't a bernie bro neither?
Maybe he saw this movie and thought it was a documentary:

Big C
Roxie Richter said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

Truly. The Deep State, the Supreme Court and the Congress need to have a plan for this, otherwise we could end up looking like a Banana Republic (except one with the biggest nuclear arsenal in the history of the world).
bearister
bearister
" Meh, that's much ado about nothing IMO. It's not like the Taliban wasn't already highly motivated to want to kill our soliders already."

Good argument. Completely neutralizes any argument that tRump did anything wrong. Bravo!

"Afghan officials said prizes of as much as $100,000 per killed soldier were offered for American and coalition targets." Axios

Apparently Putin wasn't convinced that the "high motivation" of which you speak was delivering the goods.
BearChemist
smh
Wa Post..
Quote:

"Voters of faith know that that project to shift the court in a more conservative direction is on the 5-yard line and it's a strategic imperative to get President Trump reelected," Reed said. "The Louisiana decision has brought the life issue into fuller relief and reminded us why we have to give the president the chance to nominate more justices."
# Go Biden, whup the Covids
Yogi38
bearister said:

" Meh, that's much ado about nothing IMO. It's not like the Taliban wasn't already highly motivated to want to kill our soliders already."

Good argument. Completely neutralizes any argument that tRump did anything wrong. Bravo!

"Afghan officials said prizes of as much as $100,000 per killed soldier were offered for American and coalition targets." Axios

Apparently Putin wasn't convinced that the "high motivation" of which you speak was delivering the goods.

Learn to tell the difference between propaganda and reality
Yogi37
BearChemist said:

Impeachment proceedings on Roberts?

LMFAO
bearister
In The Hunt the blonde walking by the railroad tracks was in Nurse Jackie....

smh
> nurse jackie

Betty Gilpin. and a co-star in NF's Glow (wrestling) series. and-and some flicks..

https://www.imdb.com/filmosearch/?explore=title_type&role=nm2365811&ref_=filmo_ref_typ&sort=year,desc&mode=detail&page=1&title_type=movie

o personal fave of those we've seen was little appreciated "Isn't It Romantic (2019)"
o imdb ratings were much higher for "A Dog's Journey (2019)" [7.5]

okaydo

bearister
Garou said:

bearister said:

Your remark is either a non sequitur or you have facts supporting the position that it is untrue the Russians paid bounties.
Yogi38
bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

Your remark is either a non sequitur or you have facts supporting the position that it is untrue the Russians paid bounties.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nsa-differed-from-cia-others-on-russia-bounty-intelligence/ar-BB16a7hg

When are people gonna get tired of asking for evidence and then having it produced again and again
bearister
Garou said:

bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nsa-differed-from-cia-others-on-russia-bounty-intelligence/ar-BB16a7hg

When are people gonna get tired of asking for evidence and then having it produced again and again

The headline of your linked story states:
" NSA Differed From CIA, Others on Russia Bounty Intelligence"

So let me see if I can frame your argument: The conclusion of the NSA on Russian bounties constitutes "evidence" proving your position in the matter but the conclusions of the CIA and other agencies that differ from those of the NSA do not constitute "evidence" proving my position.....and if I don't accept the conclusions of the NSA on the matter then I don't know the difference between reality and propaganda.

Oh, and I will never tire of having you repeat over and over the "evidence" which supports the statements you post.
Yogi37
bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

Garou said:

bearister said:

The headline of your linked story states:
" NSA Differed From CIA, Others on Russia Bounty Intelligence"

So let me see if I can frame your argument: The conclusion of the NSA on Russian bounties constitutes "evidence" proving your position in the matter but the conclusions of the CIA and other agencies that differ from those of the NSA do not constitute "evidence" proving my position.....and if I don't accept the conclusions of the NSA on the matter then I don't know the difference between reality and propaganda.

Oh, and I will never tire of having you repeat over and over the "evidence" which supports the statements you post.
It's inconclusive at best. And like I already said, it doesn't matter. Taliban already has plenty of incentive to kill U.S. soldiers. It's a dumb controversy started by a dumb party that nominated a dumb candidate.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.