My President

75,368 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Garou said:

blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

Why do Conservative posters have such a hair trigger when it comes to getting lathered up and then resorting to personal insults? If you have a couple of weeks, go through my post history, I'm not sure I have ever resorted to name calling.
It's because they are so rational, objective, and unemotional, unlike those snowflake Liberals. Didn't you know?

Classic snapshots from my life:

1) Family member yelling at me: "That's the thing with these *******ed Liberals, they don't know how to be logical. Everything they think is just irrational emotion!"

2) Friend saying: "The thing about Liberals is that they always lump individuals together in one group!"

Trump is the projector in chief, but it's something I see repeatedly in these threads and in my "discussions" with the rational, individual Conservatives: accusing the other of things that only they conceive or are currently doing.
You should do a lot more reading too. You've been practicing the politics of hatred for so long that you don't know how to listen and read anymore.
I have "politics of hatred"?

Tell me, what are "my politics" and what about them condone, encourage, or enshrine hatred? Or do you just like leveling sort of nondescript insults that sound really bad without any specific factual basis at anyone you decide to place in the other tribe?
How do you feel about people who don't want to vote for Biden. Do you want to understand them or ridicule them?
That's called a question, not an answer. YOU claimed that I had politics of hatred. So what are they? The burden of proof is on you to back that claim, not on me to explain or defend what you think and your casual insults.
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

bearister said:

Her own lawyer dumped her. Not promising
Some more on that:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tara-reade-dropped-as-client-by-douglas-wigdor-a-trump-friendly-metoo-lawyer

Looks like this might be happening because Reade is also now being investigated for lying about her credentials while serving as an expert witness in domestic abuse cases. There's also this:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

I still don't know if her claim is true or not. But I think if I were trying to build a case for it being true, I wouldn't want Reade as my key witness. There are a lot of incidents in the past where it seems like she lied about herself and/or tried to scam people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's funny? You think anything I posted there was false?
"On that point, our viewwhich is the same view held by the majority of Americans, according to a Harvard CAPS-Harris Pollhas not changed," Wigdor said. "We also believe that to a large extent Ms. Reade has been subjected to a double standard in terms of the media coverage she has received. Much of what has been written about Ms. Reade is not probative of whether then-Senator Biden sexually assaulted her, but rather is intended to victim-shame and attack her credibility on unrelated and irrelevant matters. We genuinely wish Ms. Reade well and hope that she, as a survivor, is treated fairly. We have and will continue to represent survivors regardless of their alleged predator's status or politics." Wigdor has drawn scrutiny as he has been a donor and supporter of Biden rival Donald Trump.

This is . . . not a rebuttal. The opinions of Reade's lawyer or the general public do not disprove anything in the stories I posted.

Also, the poll he's talking about was taken before those stories about Reade's past were published.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/498309-poll-majority-of-voters-believe-tara-reade-but-say-it-will-not-impact-their
Yogi3
blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

Garou said:

blungld said:

bearister said:

Why do Conservative posters have such a hair trigger when it comes to getting lathered up and then resorting to personal insults? If you have a couple of weeks, go through my post history, I'm not sure I have ever resorted to name calling.
It's because they are so rational, objective, and unemotional, unlike those snowflake Liberals. Didn't you know?

Classic snapshots from my life:

1) Family member yelling at me: "That's the thing with these *******ed Liberals, they don't know how to be logical. Everything they think is just irrational emotion!"

2) Friend saying: "The thing about Liberals is that they always lump individuals together in one group!"

Trump is the projector in chief, but it's something I see repeatedly in these threads and in my "discussions" with the rational, individual Conservatives: accusing the other of things that only they conceive or are currently doing.
You should do a lot more reading too. You've been practicing the politics of hatred for so long that you don't know how to listen and read anymore.
I have "politics of hatred"?

Tell me, what are "my politics" and what about them condone, encourage, or enshrine hatred? Or do you just like leveling sort of nondescript insults that sound really bad without any specific factual basis at anyone you decide to place in the other tribe?
How do you feel about people who don't want to vote for Biden. Do you want to understand them or ridicule them?
That's called a question, not an answer.
If you're unwilling to answer the question, you should just say so. The rest of it is meaningless.
Yogi3
sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

bearister said:

Some more on that:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tara-reade-dropped-as-client-by-douglas-wigdor-a-trump-friendly-metoo-lawyer

Looks like this might be happening because Reade is also now being investigated for lying about her credentials while serving as an expert witness in domestic abuse cases. There's also this:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771

I still don't know if her claim is true or not. But I think if I were trying to build a case for it being true, I wouldn't want Reade as my key witness. There are a lot of incidents in the past where it seems like she lied about herself and/or tried to scam people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"On that point, our viewwhich is the same view held by the majority of Americans, according to a Harvard CAPS-Harris Pollhas not changed," Wigdor said. "We also believe that to a large extent Ms. Reade has been subjected to a double standard in terms of the media coverage she has received. Much of what has been written about Ms. Reade is not probative of whether then-Senator Biden sexually assaulted her, but rather is intended to victim-shame and attack her credibility on unrelated and irrelevant matters. We genuinely wish Ms. Reade well and hope that she, as a survivor, is treated fairly. We have and will continue to represent survivors regardless of their alleged predator's status or politics." Wigdor has drawn scrutiny as he has been a donor and supporter of Biden rival Donald Trump.

This is . . . not a rebuttal.
And your post...said nothing.
sycasey
Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

Lucas Lee said:

sycasey said:

bearister said:

Some more on that:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is . . . not a rebuttal.
And your post...said nothing.

I have since elaborated.
blungld
Lucas Lee said:

If you're unwilling to answer the question, you should just say so. The rest of it is meaningless.
So you're doing it again. Claiming to know what I think.

You made a claim about my politics of hatred. I asked you to clarify that statement and back it up. To which you asked an irrelevant question and changed the subject. It is YOU who is being evasive, not me.

Is your supposition that I have politics of hatred because of an assumption about how you think I feel about people who will not vote for Biden? Or do you have have proof about how I feel about people who will not vote for Biden and that constitutes a politic of hate. Is that your claim?

Again, I ask:

1) What are politics of hate?

2) Which positions that I hold fit your description of politics of hate.

Or, is it as I suspect that because I have disagreed or questioned you, then that must mean I practice politics of hate and must be attacked and insulted?
okaydo
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
Yogi3
blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above
bearister
Trump stokes division with racism and rage and the American oligarchy purrs

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/14/donald-trump-racism-american-oligarchy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
dimitrig
bearister said:

Trump stokes division with racism and rage and the American oligarchy purrs

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/14/donald-trump-racism-american-oligarchy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

The only person who was fighting for the common man was Bernie Sanders and the Dems wouldn't stand for that. They dragged a billionaire (Bloomberg) into the race. Luckily, Americans realized what a tool he is. Now our hopes are pinned on Joe Biden, god help us all.

blungld
Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

If you're unwilling to answer the question of what are my politics of hate, you should just say so. The rest of it is meaningless.

bearister
Laying pipe for seizing control if tRump loses!

Scoop: Trump's loyalty cop clashes with agency heads - Axios

https://www.axios.com/john-mcentee-white-house-trump-a799d519-aa2f-4e3d-b081-601f8193d75d.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiossneakpeek&stream=top
smh
the white house tag team speed record goes to..

hilarious vid. < full stop > < switching gears >

Golden girls in our extended family share a serious but fixable progressive hand deformity. From Ts "drinking problem" glimpses my better half believes he does too. Which fingers curl the worst varies.
Quote:

Dupuytren's (du-pwe-TRANZ) contracture is a hand deformity that usually develops over years. The condition affects a layer of tissue that lies under the skin of your palm. Knots of tissue form under the skin eventually creating a thick cord that can pull one or more fingers into a bent position.

muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Yogi3
blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

If you're unwilling to answer the question of what are my politics of hate, you should just say so. The rest of it is meaningless.
I'm sorry. I just can't respect an intellectual coward.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

Harsh words coming from an intellectual coward that hides behind 127 different aliases because he's afraid the moderators are watching him.
bearister

The latest Billy Barr Sinister tRump directed investigation:

TRUMP ORDERS BILL BARR TO INVESTIGATE NATION'S RAMPS

https://apple.news/AUKcIvK5tTiyBfjhbS4YhGw
GBear4Life
Trump should step aside and let Stephen Miller run for president.

Regardless, a man doesn't bend the knee for anybody (except for a marriage proposal ), especially in an effort to pander and for approval.
bearister
I bet Stephen Miller is a submissive little b@itch like Chuck on Billions.

blungld
Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

You do a good self-parody.

You make a statement. I ask what you mean. You answer my question with a question and accusation that I am not answering your question. Nice.
Yogi3
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

Harsh words coming from an intellectual coward that hides behind 127 different aliases because he's afraid the moderators are watching him.
Have you ever put serious thought into why I can say whatever I want on this board without consequence, breaking all of the so-called rules of the board that are broken constantly day after day by all of you on this board, and why having this many accounts is necessary to make sure that someone who is not a conservative is there to make sure that there's an intelligent person who doesn't want Trump re-elected that still can provide actual evidence of the things you are afraid to admit about yourselves and the party you support.

Here's a screen shot of this board today.

BI ad that was on this board today
smh
:~( smh
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
dajo9
Lucas Lee said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

Have you ever put serious thought into why I can say whatever I want on this board without consequence, breaking all of the so-called rules of the board that are broken constantly day after day by all of you on this board, and why having this many accounts is necessary to make sure that someone who is not a conservative is there to make sure that there's an intelligent person who doesn't want Trump re-elected that still can provide actual evidence of the things you are afraid to admit about yourselves and the party you support.

A true hero of our times
bearister
I made my first purchase today from the tRump Store:

Bionic knee braces designed to negotiate ramps.

Big C
Lucas Lee said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

Really weird: That ad wasn't on my screen. I had an ad for MENSA. How does that ad stuff work, anyway?
sycasey
Big C said:

Lucas Lee said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

Really weird: That ad wasn't on my screen. I had an ad for MENSA. How does that ad stuff work, anyway?
The specific ads are not controlled by the BI website, they have to do with larger ad trackers and whatever else you've been browsing that tells it what to advertise to you.

It's also very likely that if you're participating in threads here that discuss Trump a lot, you're going to see ads related to Trump.
smh
sycasey said:

It's also very likely that if you're participating in threads here that discuss Trump a lot, you're going to see ads related to Trump.
Safari browser httpS youtube previews run about 50/50, blue ads vs another primary color.

big winners are the boys and girls selling commercials, fronting Google overlords of life the universe and everything. r.i.p. 1952-2001 writer DNA, aka Douglas Noel Adams
bearister
I keep getting Russian Mail Order Brides ads.

82gradDLSdad
I had an ad for Asian brides. ***
82gradDLSdad
Damnit you beat me.
Yogi3
Big C said:

Lucas Lee said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

Does it matter?

If you ran a website, would you have an issue with Trump ads showing up on your website?
Eastern Oregon Bear
Lucas Lee said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

blungld said:

Lucas Lee said:

See above

Some thoughts:

1. I don't put much serious thought into anything you do. I've got plenty of other more important things to do.

2. I don't see why any of what you mentioned would require multiple accounts. Why more than one? Maybe you think it's more convincing if you post the same stuff over and over from different accounts, but by now, nearly everyone is aware that you use dozens of sock puppet accounts.

3. 96 words? That's the mother of all run on sentences.

4. So you saw a Trump ad on here. I've seen them in numerous places. I've seen Biden ads too. Not as many but they are out there. I'm not a Trump fan obviously, but if Trump or Biden want to help underwrite the costs of running Bear Insider, I can deal with that.
okaydo
bearister
I think he means his silent "partner."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.