My President

75,342 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo
BearNIt
okaydo said:

This would be what is called Projection.
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
okaydo said:

Have I mentioned that I totally crushed my most recent intelligence test? It was in front of professionals at a government department and I got every single question right on the test. They weren't surprised though since I have never needed glasses to operate a motor vehicle before and the good news is I still don't.
dimitrig
okaydo said:

I'd be surprised, too.

I have an elderly relative that I have taken to these appointments. They tell her three facts to remember. She has to recite them back after hearing them. She usually can. About 10-15 minutes later they ask her again. She can often remember one of them, sometimes two with some hints. They tell her how good she did for her age and then we take her for ice cream.

BearForce2
okaydo said:

Chinese media do not ask the government about Tibet. But JIm Acosta at CNN can ask as many stupid questions as he wants. And others are following his footsteps.

Eastern Oregon Bear
dimitrig said:

I'd be surprised, too.

I have an elderly relative that I have taken to these appointments. They tell her three facts to remember. She has to recite them back after hearing them. She usually can. About 10-15 minutes later they ask her again. She can often remember one of them, sometimes two with some hints. They tell her how good she did for her age and then we take her for ice cream.

That sounds like what happens when my wife talks to me though I don't get told that I was good and I don't end up with any ice cream.

I'm not getting old. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!
82gradDLSdad
Some of my least favorite words from my wife, "I already told you that". Sometimes she has, sometimes she's only told me in her own mind. Good times.
bearister
If Hannity had asked tRump what some of the questions were on the exam tRump would have given a similar answer to the one he gave when asked what his favorite Bible passages and to what Sarah Palin said when asked what newspapers she read.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister

bearister
There is nothing quite like it when your fellow perverted, sh@it for brains and senile buddy tells the world that you are a crook but that he refused to rat you out:

smh
82gradDLSdad said:

Some of my least favorite words from my wife, "I already told you that". Sometimes she has, sometimes she's only told me in her own mind. Good times.
for defense in depth '82 suggest you employ the wholly effective / proven smh defense: yeahbut i dint hear you dearest (hearing aids nailed to the shelf), and as everyone knows my forgetter operates at at least 150% efficiency.
# no bss / she must acquit
# resistance is futile

held in reserve, only used in rare circumstances, lets eat out!
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
smh
bearister said:

> Just had a long talk with #RogerStone. He says he doesn't want a pardon (which implies guilt) but a commutation, and says he thinks #45 will give it to him. "He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn't."
gratuitous singalong time.. to the key of whatever Roger wants -> Stoney gets
vvv as #45 will ~mid-november vvv

BearNIt
Captain Catastrophe in a word, SCUMBAG. So much for being the Law & Order President.
smh
smh said:

bearister said:

> Just had a long talk with #RogerStone. He says he doesn't want a pardon (which implies guilt) but a commutation, and says he thinks #45 will give it to him. "He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn't."
gratuitous singalong time.. to the key of whatever Roger wants -> Stoney gets
vvv as #45 will ~mid-november vvv
hey now, #45 jumped the gun (shark) much sooner than expected. apparently, dunno, decided his re-election wasn't gonna happen anyways so..

downside for up for re-election 33.33 R Senators -> 'splaining why not impeach by universal acclamation within days instead of weeks/months..

..and by failing to do so makes the needed D pickup of 4 or 5 Senatorals ~doable.

bearister
I think Rog the Stoner can fit this on his back under the Tricky Dick tat:

okaydo

okaydo
bearister
smh
okaydo said:

> twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1281608548267569153

yeahbut, okaydo, surely we want alabama income-bent to loose, amiright <full stop>
smh
bearister said:

twitter.com/projectlincoln/status/1281751655374036994?s=10
> Roger Stone's commutation was rubber stamped by 52 Republican Senators when they voted to acquit Donald Trump.

and donkeys can deal with that, in a month or two, just need net 3 or 4 takeaways of beatable R sinnaters, depending how Alabama goseth:
nov '20 senate up for grabs (maaybe)
blungld
BearNIt said:

Captain Catastrophe in a word, SCUMBAG. So much for being the Law & Order President.
Law & Order: "It's the law since I ordered it."
bearister
smh said:

bearister
" Instead, Trump often launches into a monologue placing himself at the center of the nation's turmoil. The president has cast himself in the starring role of the blameless victim - of a deadly pandemic, of a stalled economy, of deep-seated racial unrest, all of which happened to him rather than the country."

Trump the victim: President complains in private - The Hour

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-the-victim-president-complains-in-private-about-the-pandemic-hurting-himself/2020/07/09/187142c6-c089-11ea-864a-0dd31b9d6917_story.html

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister
Just now watching a snippet of Jose Diaz Balart interview of tRump. Balart asked tRump about murdered female soldier Vanessa Guillen. tRump prefaced his answer with, "Yeah, I heard about that on the news..." DUDE, YOU ARE THE F@UCKING POTUS! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO HEAR ABOUT THINGS OF THAT GRAVITY IN A BRIEFING?
Big C

Trump, becoming informed in a briefing. Good one...
bearister
tRump is a big fan of Confederate generals. He has a lot in common with them because like them, he is a loser wartime leader:

We're losing the war on the coronavirus - Axios

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-losing-war-b36632fb-33b0-4cb0-84b2-14000841d89c.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

BearNIt
bearister said:

Just now watching a snippet of Jose Diaz Balart interview of tRump. Balart asked tRump about murdered female soldier Vanessa Guillen. tRump prefaced his answer with, "Ueah, I heard about that on the news..." DUDE, YOU ARE THE F@UCKING POTUS! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO HEAR ABOUT THINGS OF THAT GRAVITY IN A BRIEFING?
You would think that the Commander in Chief would know if one of his soldiers was murdered and would have offered their condolences to the slain soldier's family and assure them that justice would be sought on their behalf but instead, we have Captain Catastrophe as Commander in Chief.
bearister
okaydo
dimitrig
okaydo said:

Who is Lou Saban?
Eastern Oregon Bear
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Who is Lou Saban?

Lou Saban was a head coach in the AFL and NFL in the 1960s and early 1970s. Wikipedia says he and Nick Saban are distantly related, possibly 2nd cousins. Confusing someone in the current day with someone from 50+ years ago is another sign that our stable genius might not be all that he used to be. If he ever really was.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.