My President

75,945 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

I'm guessing offshore bank accounts in the Cayman Islands.
okaydo
okaydo

bearister
Trump adds Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz to list of potential Supreme Court justices - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-supreme-court-list-90b32844-534d-43e2-9b3a-7cdf8ee65e37.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiospm&stream=top

*Do you think tRump had to dangle the SCOTUS carrot in front of Ted Cruz to keep him from going rogue after the revelation that the story of Cruz' dad being involved in the JFK whacking was a tRump initiated rat f@uck?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
AunBear89
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-fdny-911-health-program-treasury-20200910-s7yam67j6vhmhbdzg6ordanfdm-story.html

Spin this one, righties. The law and order president that loves our first responders.
Yogi38
AunBear89 said:

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-fdny-911-health-program-treasury-20200910-s7yam67j6vhmhbdzg6ordanfdm-story.html

Spin this one, righties. The law and order president that loves our first responders.
And yet the cops still endorsed Trump. That tells you what they think of Democrats.
bearister
Garou said:

AunBear89 said:

And yet the cops still endorsed Trump. That tells you what they think of Democrats.

It says more about how White Supremacists have infiltrated their ranks.

The FBI warned for years that police are cozy with the far right. Is no one listening?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/aug/28/fbi-far-right-white-supremacists-police

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says | US policing | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/27/white-supremacists-militias-infiltrate-us-police-report

bearister
I realize this is setting the bar extremely low, but on this Biden Town Hall, he seems to use a lot more words than POTUS when communicating.
Yogi24
Joe Biden defended peaceful protesters who gathered to protest racial injustice and police brutality over the summer, saying their gatherings were different than rallies President Donald Trump has held in recent weeks.

"Covid safety is a problem no matter where people are ... if they don't have a mask on," Biden said.

bearister
tRump vs tRump Administration

" The day after President Trump slapped down his CDC director, we had two stunning new cases of administration officials being undermined from the top:

On the Hill, FBI Director Christopher Wray testified about "very active" efforts by Russia to denigrate Joe Biden and sow discord ahead of the election.

Trump later tweeted: "But Chris, you don't see any activity from China, even though it is a FAR greater threat than Russia, Russia, Russia. They will both, plus others, be able to interfere in our 2020 Election with our totally vulnerable Unsolicited (Counterfeit?) Ballot Scam. Check it out!"

At the CDC, it turns out that a heavily criticized recommendation about who should be tested for the coronavirus wasn't written by scientists, but "was posted to the agency's website despite their serious objection," the N.Y. Times' Apoorva Mandavilli scoops (subscription).

A federal official told The Times the wording came from HHS and the White House coronavirus task force and "does not reflect what many people at the C.D.C. feel should be the policy." Axios
okaydo

okaydo

Yogi37
Hank Hill said:

Joe Biden defended peaceful protesters who gathered to protest racial injustice and police brutality over the summer, saying their gatherings were different than rallies President Donald Trump has held in recent weeks.

"Covid safety is a problem no matter where people are ... if they don't have a mask on," Biden said.

Guess RGB should have worn a mask at that wedding she officiated
https://dcist.com/story/20/09/01/rbg-outdoor-wedding-no-mask-coronavirus/
B.A. Bearacus
Counting the days till this is all over.
bearister
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
US president retweeted this out to 82M Twitter accounts.

BearNIt
21 days and the narcissistic two-year-old can be told to pick up his toys put his stuff away and get ready to move.
B.A. Bearacus
Additional theories pushed by a president today to 82M follower accounts.

Unit2Sucks
How many of Trump's 82m followers are bots or people who see him for the no talent ass clown he is?
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks said:

How many of Trump's 82m followers are bots or people who see him for the no talent ass clown he is?
U2, it took more than 10 years and this particular president, but this is very likely the first time you've used the term "ass clown" on BI.

It's been an interesting journey. I immediately liked your handle because I lived in Unit 2 as a freshmen at a time when, relative to the other dorms, it did in fact suck. Also, the memory has faded, but we had an ever so small dustup once on BI (baby dustup). On what, I don't recall. Glad that's all in the past. Appreciate your posts, including those that put me in check. Now let's get this ass clown mofo out of office in three weeks.
Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus said:

Unit2Sucks said:

U2, it took more than 10 years and this particular president, but this is very likely the first time you've used the term "ass clown" on BI.

It's been an interesting journey. I immediately liked your handle because I lived in Unit 2 as a freshmen at a time when, relative to the other dorms, it did in fact suck. Also, the memory has faded, but we had an ever so small dustup once on BI (baby dustup). On what, I don't recall. Glad that's all in the past. Appreciate your posts, including those that put me in check. Now let's get this ass clown mofo out of office in three weeks.
I don't remember the dustup but I assume I was in the wrong. We are in violent agreement about the current occupier of the White House and I will revel in the narcissistic injury that a loss would cause him to endure.

I did a quick search and apparently used ass clown a few weeks ago as well. I must have Office Space on the mind.

dimitrig
B.A. Bearacus said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I also lived in Unit 2 and I will concur. It did suck.
dajo9
dimitrig said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I also lived in Unit 2 and I will concur. It did suck.
I lived in Unit 2 and it sucked - except for the view. Great view of the Bay.
B.A. Bearacus

Unit2Sucks
I wonder if we can infer dorm from BI persona.

Foothill vs Clark Kerr vs Unit 2 vs Unit 3. Won't even get into the co-ops.

My favorite disgusting Unit 2 story is that the trash service was so inadequate that I would often have to go up several floors to use the trash chute because it would fill up past the floor I lived on.
AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

My favorite disgusting Unit 2 story is that the trash service was so inadequate that I would often have to go up several floors to use the trash chute because it would fill up past the floor I lived on.

Bowles Hall, baby! Shout out to the men of Bowles Association! Cal Band great!
bearister
AunBear89 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I lived at home my Freshman year...but I smoked weed in that turret at Bowles....at least that is my memory after 48 years. I imagine they sealed it off at some point so a stoner didn't fall out of it.

Eastern Oregon Bear
AunBear89 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I couldn't have said it better myself. Bowles Hall FTW!
AunBear89
bearister said:

AunBear89 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I lived at home my Freshman year...but I smoked weed in that turret at Bowles....at least that is my memory after 48 years. I imagine they sealed it off at some point so a stoner didn't fall out of it.

Nah, the turret was open in mid '80s. It's how we got to watch concerts at the Greek. You could see most of the stage through the Eucalyptus trees from up there.
Eastern Oregon Bear
AunBear89 said:

bearister said:

AunBear89 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Nah, the turret was open in mid '80s. It's how we got to watch concerts at the Greek. You could see most of the stage through the Eucalyptus trees from up there.
I remember that in the late 1970s, a few unfortunately placed eucalyptus branches mysteriously disappeared for some unknown reason. It was shocking because they seemed very healthy.

I lived on the backside of Bowles facing the Greek my freshman year. The jazz festival was so loud (and not my cup of tea) that I had flee and find some place quieter so I could study. I think I would appreciate it much more now.
B.A. Bearacus

B.A. Bearacus
No one to blame but ourselves.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.