Biden implicated

92,411 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bear2034
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calpoly, coming out of the woodwork from a hidden place where no security camera coverage is available. Like the exact spot in the White House where Hunter snorted crack.
AunBear89
Nope. Lies. Already dismissed by numerous sources. Try again, Shill.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Coke found in the White House days after Hunter Biden paid a visit. Humm.
AunBear89
It's Don Junior's coke. It fell out of one of his many caches through the WH. I guess he didn't remember all the hiding places when daddy got evicted from the premises.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

It's Don Junior's coke. It fell out of one of his many caches through the WH. I guess he didn't remember all the hiding places when daddy got evicted from the premises.

Blaming the old president who hasn't lived their for 2 1/2 years over the guy who has been there the last 30 or so months is certainly consistent with your five year old persona.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Blaming the old president who hasn't lived their for 2 1/2 years over the guy who has been there the last 30 or so months is certainly consistent with your five year old persona.
So is singling out one occasional visitor (without any shred of evidence) out of the hundred or more people with daily access to that part of the White House.
AunBear89
Correct. I was proposing an equally absurd theory to spotlight the absurdity of the typical conservative wild ass speculation pretending to be fact.

Sophisticated minds, like yourself, saw this and perhaps even smirked.

Slower minds, like all our little trolly conservative BI big talkers, don't deal well with nuanced humor. They are more the "… you might be a redneck." type.

It is fun (and easy) to trigger them. Aren't they cute when they think they have scored points. "Kitsap Karen"? That's the best you clowns have?

{Bearister Breaking Bad GIF goes here with "You're AunBear89" }
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Correct. I was proposing an equally absurd theory to spotlight the absurdity of the typical conservative wild ass speculation pretending to be fact.

Slower minds, like all our little trolly conservative BI big talkers, don't deal well with nuanced humor. They are more the "… you might be a redneck." type.

It is fun (and easy) to trigger them. Aren't they cute when they think they have scored points. "Kitsap Karen"? That's the best you clowns have?

Given what has been revealed by the white house, if we are to believe them, it is likely not the prostitute and sister in law banging, influence peddling documented cocaine fiend's cocaine, despite the fact that he is often at the white house. Hunter Biden is the only known cocaine user in the White House. Hunter is awaiting court action over his sweetheart deal to plead guilty to two "misdemeanor" charges over carrying an illegal gun and tax evasion. Believed by some to be a resident, so frequent are Hunters visits - he comes and goes as he pleases and is not subject to the search and surveillance that regular White House employees are, let alone tourists.

Also, there's no way that there's any public area that is accessible by staff, never mind visitors that they don't have on camera.

Your theory is clearly absurd while a known cocaine abuser who frequents the white house having his cocaine found is not.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-omits-hunter-biden-visitor-logs-despite-obama-admin-disclosing-visits.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonherald.com/2023/07/13/lucas-secret-service-could-blow-past-hunter-biden-in-coke-probe/amp/
AunBear89
More wild ass speculation pretending to be fact.

You cons really have no idea how things work. Here's a clue: just because you and your Facebook friends say something is true, doesn't make it so. No master how hard you REALLY want it to be. The cocaine could belong to any one of the hundreds of people who work in and visit the WH every day. Hunter is a known crack user (not cocaine as far as I know - you are aware of the differences ?) and you are assuming that none of the other people coming and going day after day could have anything to do with it.

Since we are engaging in unsubstantiated speculation, I think it was a Far Right (probably working for Poso or Charlie Kirk or Project Veritas - speculation is fun!) operative who placed the cocaine in order to gin up unhinged righties like you and your theories.

You say your little one is a Sponge Bob fan? Are you sure you aren't, too? Believing something is true because you really want it to be is a common thing on the Kindergarten playground.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

<snip> who hasn't lived their <snip>

Another "typo"? What's your excuse this time? Busy watching Sponge Bob? You should probably have your five year old proofread your posts.

Free grammar lesson for stupid conservatives:

Their = 3rd person plural possessive pronoun. Also gaining popularity as gender neutral 3rd person singular possessive pronoun (languages evolve even if Republicans don't)

There = commonly used as an adverb, but can also be an adjective or a noun, depending on usage. In your typo, this is the correct spelling and usage.

They're = contraction for "they are" (a contraction is a hen two word are combined by removing some letters and replacing them with an apostrophe

Any questions?
82gradDLSdad
AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

<snip> who hasn't lived their <snip>

Another "typo"? What's your excuse this time? Busy watching Sponge Bob? You should probably have your five year old proofread your posts.

Free grammar lesson for stupid conservatives:

Their = 3rd person plural possessive pronoun. Also gaining popularity as gender neutral 3rd person singular possessive pronoun (languages evolve even if Republicans don't)

There = commonly used as an adverb, but can also be an adjective or a noun, depending on usage. In your typo, this is the correct spelling and usage.

They're = contraction for "they are" (a contraction is a hen two word are combined by removing some letters and replacing them with an apostrophe

Any questions?

They're there with their dog. How'd I do?
AunBear89
Classic! A+
oski003
AunBear89 said:

More wild ass speculation pretending to be fact.

You cons really have no idea how things work. Here's a clue: just because you and your Facebook friends say something is true, doesn't make it so. No master how hard you REALLY want it to be. The cocaine could belong to any one of the hundreds of people who work in and visit the WH every day. Hunter is a known crack user (not cocaine as far as I know - you are aware of the differences ?) and you are assuming that none of the other people coming and going day after day could have anything to do with it.

Since we are engaging in unsubstantiated speculation, I think it was a Far Right (probably working for Poso or Charlie Kirk or Project Veritas - speculation is fun!) operative who placed the cocaine in order to gin up unhinged righties like you and your theories.

You say your little one is a Sponge Bob fan? Are you sure you aren't, too? Believing something is true because you really want it to be is a common thing on the Kindergarten playground.

Yes,the cocaine could have belonged to someone else. I never said it absolutely was his. I know the difference between crack and cocaine and you are incredibly stupid and naive to think Hunter does one and not the other. Finally, you completely fail to address any one of my factual points. I never said my little one was a sponge Bob fan. Poor job Aunbear. Finally, because you have nothing substantive to say, again you go after someone for a grammar mistake. I have correctly appropriately used their and there hundreds of times in this site. You fail and you suck.
movielover
Hall Monitor, party of three.
AunBear89
BearHunter
OsoDorado
BearHunter said:

BEARHUNTER: Donald Trump is the most honest president in history. He is a trustworthy, great, incredibly competent man.
BearHunter
He will be the greatest president in your lifetime if he's not already.
OsoDorado
BearHunter said:

LOL !!!

P.S. -- Now I know why you don't care who Trump chooses as his running mate. Whoever he is, he will merely be the ketchup on Trump's well-done steak.
movielover
OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

LOL !!!

P.S. -- Now I know why you don't care who Trump chooses as his running mate. Whoever he is, he will merely be the ketchup on Trump's well-done steak.

President Trump would quickly:

- bring down inflation
- cancel the Paris Accord
- bring back "Remain in Mexico" & seal the border
- food prices would stabilize, and some would gradually drop in price
- the war in Ukraine would end
movielover
BearHunter
OsoDorado said:

BearHunter said:

LOL !!!

Trump 2025-2029
Ketchup on Trump's well done steak 2029-2037

12 years of We the People governance

movielover
No more proxy wars.

No more record food inflation.

Secure border.

Meanwhile, the Golden State is ready to legalize psychedelic drugs. Wonderful. s/
movielover
Big C
AunBear89 said:

Just for the record, I absolutely smirked!

(if only my parents could still be around, to see their son with the sophisticated mind, they might be pleasantly surprised)
bearister
The last guy that used the word "smirked" was Dan White…..and he used it as justification for his actions.*

*I view it as my job to shed light on history trivia when I am properly set up with the opportunity.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
bearister said:

The last guy that used the word "smirked" was Dan White…..and he used it as justification for his actions.

Pretty sure that first part isn't true... and you're comparing me with Dan White?!?

As AunBear89 pointed out, people with sophisticated minds perhaps smirk when encountering nuanced humor.
chazzed
movielover said:

We got them, movielover! When Catturd says it's a done deal, you can put it in the books.
movielover
More confirmation, but nothing will happen.
chazzed
Damn! It's that pesky old evidence thing, isn't it?
chazzed

Cal88
bearister
My personal favorite dialogue:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Cal88
Technically, Humphrey's not wrong, Casablanca is on the oceanside, with roughly the same weather as San Diego, so a good place for thalassotherapy...
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

What does his being gay have to do with it? Just more right wing identity politics from your heroes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.