Biden implicated

92,399 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bear2034
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?

It's official. The FBI confirmed Hunter Biden's laptop was indeed, real.
bear2034

Election interference. Why would 51 former intel officials risk their careers to lie for Biden unless they thought they wouldn't be caught or face the consequences?
bear2034

Garland refused to hand over audio recordings of President Biden during his interview with special counsel Robert Hur. Why?
bearister
Robert Hur, a tRumpist, has already told the Republicans all they need to know and got them hard with multiple gratuitous comments in his report about Biden's memory.

I'm sure Fox News would love to get its hands on those recordings and do a mash up for broadcast.

The Democrats have an easier task. All they have to do is show a video of tRump's Las Vegas rally to prove that he is irrefutably cray cray.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Merrick Garland almost became a Supreme Court justice. Think about that.
bear2034

It wasn't just the 51 former intel officials. The House Judiciary Committee released information that revealed that CIA contractors colluded with the Biden campaign in 2020 to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop.
bear2034
If Biden doesn't run for re-election, Hunter has no chance at being pardoned?
bear2034
bearister
1 Day Since Dem Coup said:

…it's the Sixth Amendment that keeps tRump from convicting his enemies of imaginary crimes. He will need to install his military tribunals to do that.

"Former President Donald J. Trump over the weekend escalated his vows to prosecute his political opponents, circulating posts on his social media website invoking "televised military tribunals" and calling for the jailing of President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, Senators Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer and former Vice President Mike Pence, among other high-profile politicians.

Mr. Trump, using his account on Truth Social on Sunday, promoted two posts from other users of the site that called for the jailing of his perceived political enemies."

Trump Amplifies Calls to Jail Top Elected Officials, Invokes Military Tribunals - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/01/us/politics/trump-liz-cheney-treason-jail.html

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Did Joe Biden give the order to assassinate Trump when he said "we're done talking about the debate, it's time to put Trump in a bullseye"?
bear2034

Trump was right. He got impeached for trying to get to the bottom of this in 2019. It took the media only 4 years to publish it even though they knew about it. But they waited after Biden withdrew from running.
bear2034

Did the Biden White House give orders to the CIA and FBI to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story? If so, shouldn't Joe Biden be impeached?
bear2034
Laura Loomer tweeted a FEC document that proves Kamala Harris sent a payment to Mike Nellis' personal home on July 30, 2024. Mike Nellis is a former senior adviser to Kamala Harris and founder of White Dudes for Harris.
His business partner is Judge Merchan's daughter. Judge Merchan is the New York State Supreme Court justice that presided over the 2024 trial of President Trump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.