Biden implicated

92,395 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bear2034
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Senator Chuck Grassley on Thursday released the FBI document showing Joe Biden was involved in a $10 million bribery scheme with Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky.

The FD-1023 form alleged then-Vice President Joe Biden FORCED Zlochevsky, a Ukrainian oligarch, to pay himself and his son Hunter Biden a total of $10 million.
SFCityBear
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

What does his being gay have to do with it? Just more right wing identity politics from your heroes.
I'm confused. Didn't the whistleblower announce under oath that he is a democrat, gay, and married to a man? That is what I heard him say. What is right wing about any of that?
SFCityBear
BearHunter
movielover said:

More confirmation, but nothing will happen.

Impeach Biden, lock him up, break up the FBI.
movielover
bearister
I say let juries decide the fates of Joe, Hunter, and all the tRumps, and we can start a betting pool on trial outcome and hide it on the Women's Basketball Board.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
OdontoBear66
bearister said:

I say let juries decide the fates of Joe, Hunter, and all the tRumps, and we can start a betting pool on trial outcome and hide it on the Women's Basketball Board.
That would be consistent with journalism as we see it lately. It is so frustrating to watch one channel (side if you will), then another channel (opposite side) and confirmed things are not reported. More of a testimony to the separations in our society. Both extremes locked and loaded---common sense departed.
bearister
Based on the number of felony convictions handed down by juries in the last few years, I think the allegations of wrongdoing made by one of the teams in this country appear to be more fact based than the allegations of wrongdoing made by the other team.

*But to your point, Fox News and MSNBC and their daily pity parties are laughable.
movielover
AunBear89
Smoking pot is legal in California. Poso is a racist. You should find less racist, more intelligent sources.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Giuliani associate Lev Parnas urges House GOP to abandon Biden probe

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/giuliani-associate-lev-parnas-urges-house-gop-abandon-biden-probe-rcna94999

*I'm confused. So the Ukrainians trying to get the Bidens in trouble are truth tellers and the Ukrainians saying it is all nonsense and the product of Giuliani's boiled onion brain are liars? What's the tell?
BearHunter

Hunter Biden trafficked prostitutes across state lines, paid for them from his law firm's bank account, and then tried to write it off on his taxes.

The IRS was investigating Hunter Biden for this tax fraud until Merrick Garland and the Biden DOJ BLOCKED them from prosecuting.

The lengths they are taking to cover up the crimes of Hunter Biden is evil.
movielover
AunBear89 said:

Smoking pot is legal in California. Poso is a racist. You should find less racist, more intelligent sources.

And a serious drug for a drug addict.
movielover
BearHunter said:

Hunter Biden trafficked prostitutes across state lines, paid for them from his law firm's bank account, and then tried to write it off on his taxes.

The IRS was investigating Hunter Biden for this tax fraud until Merrick Garland and the Biden DOJ BLOCKED them from prosecuting.

The lengths they are taking to cover up the crimes of Hunter Biden is evil.

Why isn't Garland impeached?
AunBear89
Go away with your moralizing.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter
Quote:

Go away with your moralizing.
Morals, go away! - Aunbear
bearister
I'm a confused OG that has a hard time connecting dots so can someone advise me if there is a direct proportional relationship between tRump's rapidly increasing legal problems and the increasing amplification of coverage of the Biden boys?

movielover
You've inverted the cause and effect.
OdontoBear66
bearister said:

I'm a confused OG that has a hard time connecting dots so can someone advise me if there is a direct proportional relationship between tRump's rapidly increasing legal problems and the increasing amplification of coverage of the Biden boys?

As much as I despise Trump, I do think you have things inverted here. Trump dissolution has been going on for years and is being amplified in the news of late. The complete lack of coverage of legitimate points of information on the Biden scandal by the major media is indicative of same. There is worry in the Biden camp. Ignoring many of the points raised (incl. the 1023) will not make it go away or not true.
AunBear89
Wow. Really bad at reading. Do you ever get tired of demonstrating the depths of your ignorance?

Moralizing and morals are two different things. Furthermore, you are moralizing without a moral compass. "MAGA good, everyone else bad" is not a moral structure. It's blind tribalism. Just because you pretend to dislike the tribalism of the uniparty, doesn't exempt your blind devotion to all things Trump.
BearHunter
No one ever said "MAGA good, everyone else bad". And stop whining, Karen.
GoOskie
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

More confirmation, but nothing will happen.

Impeach Biden, lock him up, break up the FBI.
I have text messages that say you have orange lips. Must be true cuz I said so.
GoOskie
movielover said:

And?
movielover
GoOskie said:

movielover said:

And?

Odds highly likely Hunter is partying with him - aka not sober.

Who's paying back the lawyer-dude-outta-nowhere? Green washing Progressives and Russians via Hunter's "artwork"?
GoOskie
movielover said:

GoOskie said:

movielover said:

And?

Odds highly likely Hunter is partying with him - aka not sober.

Who's paying back the lawyer-dude-outta-nowhere? Green washing Progressives and Russians via Hunter's "artwork"?
Load of BS.
bearister
Fresh in from The Freudian Slip Department:

AunBear89
Oh, look at you parroting another clueless conservative self important BI moron! You are so aspirational!
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Oh, look at you parroting another clueless conservative self important BI moron! You are so aspirational!

Oh, look at the cute little angry baby flinging poo. How adorable!
AunBear89
Don't worry, sweetie. We'll look at you just as soon as you do anything remotely original or interesting.
BearHunter
GoOskie said:

I have text messages that say you have orange lips. Must be true cuz I said so.
Correct, I do have orange lips.
BearHunter

Gifts to Hunter Biden from the CCP including a Rolex and a diamond worth $80,000.
bearister
bearister said:

Fresh in from The Freudian Slip Department:

The Republican base is so utterly ignorant and imbecilic that the guys pulling the strings understand that unsupported or even debunked allegations are every bit as good as the truth.
BearHunter
On Tuesday the House Oversight Committee released a 14-year timeline of the Biden Crime Family's influence peddling and selling out America to foreign regimes including Communist China.

The Biden family was selling out America to Ukraine, Romania, and China.

On Wednesday IRS Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler confirmed in sworn testimony to Congress that the Biden Family received approximately $17 million in bribes from China, Romania, and other countries in exchange for political favors.

On Thursday Senator Chuck Grassley released the FBI document showing Joe Biden was involved in a $10 million bribery scheme with Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky.

The FD-1023 form alleged then-Vice President Joe Biden FORCED Zlochevsky, a Ukrainian oligarch, to pay himself and his son Hunter Biden a total of $10 million in exchange for a political favor.

On Friday Rudy Giiuliani told The War Room audience the evidence collected against the Biden Crime Family is "the strongest case I've ever seen" and greater than the evidence his team had in New York in the 1980s to take down the mafia's Five Families.

Before Joe Biden is impeached will he have a slip, a fall, or a medical emergency? Will his administration tearfully announce him stepping down from office?
BearHunter
Daniel Goldman is another nutjob slimeball Furd alum. Instead of reading AOC parody tweets you can rely on his tweets for good laughs.
bearister
The term "Biden Crime Family" is yet another example of tRump's and the Right's child like lack of creativity ("I'm not a poo poo head, your a poo poo head.") The term "tRump Crime Family" was coined years ago and tRump clearly liked the sound of it.

Example from 2018 (but it goes back much further, and in the case of the tRump's, it is actually accurate):

Michael Cohen and the Busting of the Trump Crime Family

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/04/michael-cohen-and-the-busting-of-the-trump-crime-family.html

*"An analysis of the President's first 30,000 words uttered in office found Mr Trump speaks at a third- to seventh-grade reading level lower than any other President since 1929."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-language-level-speaking-skills-age-eight-year-old-vocabulary-analysis-a8149926.html#

GoOskie
bearister said:

The Republican base is so utterly ignorant and imbecilic that the guys pulling the strings understand that unsupported or even debunked allegations are every bit as good as the truth.
How many Republican does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, they like living in the dark.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.