Biden implicated

92,402 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bear2034
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

The shyte you conservatives get worked up over is pretty revealing.

Run along, clowns - your car is waiting.

Fox News: Republicans blast Biden for releasing $6 billion in frozen Iran funds ahead of Hamas attack on Israel
At least 100 people have been killed in the assault.

If Poso is right

We can all stop right there

Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Monday informed Congress he had signed a waiver releasing $6 billion in frozen Iranian oil revenues as part of a deal to bring home five Americans imprisoned in Iran. In return, the U.S. will release five Iranians held here. It's a hard deal to accept, all the more so when the Biden Administration chose the anniversary of 9/11 to announce it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-american-hostages-6-billion-biden-administration-3d491771

The funds were moved to a Qatar Bank from which Iran can request payment be made directly to approved humanitarian vendors.
Lies are what BearHunter does. It's how he radicalized post Bernie Sanders. Expect nothing else from him.
I mean no offense, but I can't comprehend your post. What did Bearhunter lie about here? He just quoted Wall Street Journal article. If it is a lie, then isn't it the WSJ who is lying? And the second sentence, do you mean Bearhunter radicalized himself after Bernie Sanders did it himself, or Bearhunter radicalized Bernie. I'm just confused here, so please explain. Thanks.
That's one I'd take back if I could. BearHunter often selectively examines facts and rejects the ones he doesn't like, but he was just quoting a news story here.

Generally, nothing good gets posted at 4 AM and that goes for me too.
Thanks for your honesty and candor. It didn't help clarify the words, but with your permission, I will keep this post, frame it, and try to refer to it whenever I am tempted to reply to a post by someone with whom I often disagree.

PS: Are you in Eastern Oregon? In John Day, there used to be a drinking establishment called "The House of the Bullshippers". I never went in there, but I think if I had, it might have been filled with Oregon or Oregon State sports fans arguing about how to solve their team's and the world's problems.

Rode through John Day at the beginning of a couple of bicycle trips in the 80s and 90s. Don't remember the bar. Maybe that's because I was dehydrated and it served really cheap drinks.
I was last there in the late '70s or early '80s and it was there then. If you can drink something stronger than water while doing bicycle trips, you must be one tough cookie.
When I was a assistant high school coach, I use to drive my car separately to many locations because of work and I'd take another assistant with me. We had to go to Grant Union high school in John Day during the playoffs one year and it is the scariest drive I've ever done. So during the twilight is when the deer come out to feed on the farm land which made driving out there very scary, I missed multiple deer many time who just sit at the edge of the road feeding and bolt across when a car comes and being twilight made them hard to see very often. Then you had to deal with the rabbits that are all over the place and I hit one or 2, impossible to miss because there's just so many and they bolt so fast. But you can easily get killed driving out there..I was a nervous wreck coming back home after we had won lol. They were a decent team the year we played them and it was a close game, we ended up finishing in the state semi's that year I think (can't remember tbh lol). Think it was my 2nd year coaching so It was either semi's or quarters. Their team was quite cocky though and I remember they had a tough time dealing with our triple option so we just kept running it lol. (Normally we were a west coast offense so did more ISO/Power/Counter type running plays with playaction) But we did have some options. (kinda went off topic there lol). It is a beautiful area though and if anyone goes, just don't drive out there at night or twilight, that suggestion goes for much of eastern oregon tbh.

Any chance you drove Hwy 26? That's the rode I biked three separate times across Oregon. Eugene to Brownlee was actually some of the nicest (and fairly hard) riding I did on the bike trips.
I took 218 that starts just outside Madras then went down to John Day from there..but I came home on 26 yeah.
movielover
China Joe

82gradDLSdad
MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

Fox News: Republicans blast Biden for releasing $6 billion in frozen Iran funds ahead of Hamas attack on Israel

If Poso is right

Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Monday informed Congress he had signed a waiver releasing $6 billion in frozen Iranian oil revenues as part of a deal to bring home five Americans imprisoned in Iran. In return, the U.S. will release five Iranians held here. It's a hard deal to accept, all the more so when the Biden Administration chose the anniversary of 9/11 to announce it.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-american-hostages-6-billion-biden-administration-3d491771

The funds were moved to a Qatar Bank from which Iran can request payment be made directly to approved humanitarian vendors.
Lies are what BearHunter does. It's how he radicalized post Bernie Sanders. Expect nothing else from him.
I mean no offense, but I can't comprehend your post. What did Bearhunter lie about here? He just quoted Wall Street Journal article. If it is a lie, then isn't it the WSJ who is lying? And the second sentence, do you mean Bearhunter radicalized himself after Bernie Sanders did it himself, or Bearhunter radicalized Bernie. I'm just confused here, so please explain. Thanks.
That's one I'd take back if I could. BearHunter often selectively examines facts and rejects the ones he doesn't like, but he was just quoting a news story here.

Thanks for your honesty and candor. It didn't help clarify the words, but with your permission, I will keep this post, frame it, and try to refer to it whenever I am tempted to reply to a post by someone with whom I often disagree.

PS: Are you in Eastern Oregon? In John Day, there used to be a drinking establishment called "The House of the Bullshippers". I never went in there, but I think if I had, it might have been filled with Oregon or Oregon State sports fans arguing about how to solve their team's and the world's problems.

Rode through John Day at the beginning of a couple of bicycle trips in the 80s and 90s. Don't remember the bar. Maybe that's because I was dehydrated and it served really cheap drinks.
I was last there in the late '70s or early '80s and it was there then. If you can drink something stronger than water while doing bicycle trips, you must be one tough cookie.
When I was a assistant high school coach, I use to drive my car separately to many locations because of work and I'd take another assistant with me. We had to go to Grant Union high school in John Day during the playoffs one year and it is the scariest drive I've ever done. So during the twilight is when the deer come out to feed on the farm land which made driving out there very scary, I missed multiple deer many time who just sit at the edge of the road feeding and bolt across when a car comes and being twilight made them hard to see very often. Then you had to deal with the rabbits that are all over the place and I hit one or 2, impossible to miss because there's just so many and they bolt so fast. But you can easily get killed driving out there..I was a nervous wreck coming back home after we had won lol. They were a decent team the year we played them and it was a close game, we ended up finishing in the state semi's that year I think (can't remember tbh lol). Think it was my 2nd year coaching so It was either semi's or quarters. Their team was quite cocky though and I remember they had a tough time dealing with our triple option so we just kept running it lol. (Normally we were a west coast offense so did more ISO/Power/Counter type running plays with playaction) But we did have some options. (kinda went off topic there lol). It is a beautiful area though and if anyone goes, just don't drive out there at night or twilight, that suggestion goes for much of eastern oregon tbh.

Any chance you drove Hwy 26? That's the rode I biked three separate times across Oregon. Eugene to Brownlee was actually some of the nicest (and fairly hard) riding I did on the bike trips.
I took 218 that starts just outside Madras then went down to John Day from there..but I came home on 26 yeah.

I really miss that part of the country. Probably sounds crazy but in 1982 that stretch of road, after graduation from Cal and living the entire time at home, basically began my journey into adulthood.
MinotStateBeav
82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

I really miss that part of the country. Probably sounds crazy but in 1982 that stretch of road, after graduation from Cal and living the entire time at home, basically began my journey into adulthood.
Same, In college in North Dakota every year I use to pick a different way to drive home I found Central Oregon to be a wonderful place, think that's what drew me here. Unfortunately it's been growing almost too much lately which kinda sucks, because I really enjoyed the small town life.
82gradDLSdad
MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

Same, In college in North Dakota every year I use to pick a different way to drive home I found Central Oregon to be a wonderful place, think that's what drew me here. Unfortunately it's been growing almost too much lately which kinda sucks, because I really enjoyed the small town life.

Is Bend considered part of this area? My good friend from highschool, an SF kid through and through, just moved there with his wife to live out his life. It was an interesting move and I haven't had a chance to talk to him about it.
Eastern Oregon Bear
82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

Is Bend considered part of this area? My good friend from highschool, an SF kid through and through, just moved there with his wife to live out his life. It was an interesting move and I haven't had a chance to talk to him about it.
Bend is definitely in Central Oregon. It's grown like crazy in the last 20 years or so and is now at about 100,000 population, similar to Berkeley. There's been a lot of growth in surrounding towns too. It's a beautiful area with striking volcanoes (no significant eruptions in the last 500 years), mountains with skiing and there's a river running through town. There was a webcam that showed people in wetsuits surfing in the river. I don't know if the webcam is still there. It's a expensive area by Oregon standards. Winters are too cold and snowy for my tastes though and they've had a lot of wildfire smoke in recent years. I'm sure Minot can tell you more than I can because he lives there and I just visit occasionally.
82gradDLSdad

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

Bend is definitely in Central Oregon. It's grown like crazy in the last 20 years or so and is now at about 100,000 population, similar to Berkeley. There's been a lot of growth in surrounding towns too. It's a beautiful area with striking volcanoes (no significant eruptions in the last 500 years), mountains with skiing and there's a river running through town. There was a webcam that showed people in wetsuits surfing in the river. I don't know if the webcam is still there. It's a expensive area by Oregon standards. Winters are too cold and snowy for my tastes though and they've had a lot of wildfire smoke in recent years. I'm sure Minot can tell you more than I can because he lives there and I just visit occasionally.

Thank you. I didn't ride through Bend but just north of it. I remember liking Sisters and Prineville. I imagine they've grown too.
MinotStateBeav
82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

Yeah Bend is part of Cent. Oregon as Eastern has said..it's grown like crazy lately and that's not a good thing. Bend has grown too much...I'm really shocked they haven't capped construction, it kinda destroyed what made Bend so great. Same is happening in Redmond, I can't imagine the constituents approve of this rapid growth. It's insane to me. Reminds me of when Vacaville/Fairfield exploded and grew. As a kid, vacaville was like 10k people when I lived there. With rapid growth comes the crime, the increased taxes, the more urban life. It changes everything. Bend is way overpriced now, its a hipsters paradise. Most of the fires usually come from the Madras area, Redmond sits between Bend and Madras we don't really get fires here..not super foresty. Other than to the west is Sisters, it can get fires up there. My eye has been wandering lately to maybe sell when the market gets better and find a smaller town east. I just don't want to live in a big town. Eastern Oregon has a ton of small towns that are great that seem impervious to growth lol.
movielover
An acquaintance recently built a large home on a hilltop overlooking the river there, another CA transplant.
82gradDLSdad
MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

Yeah Bend is part of Cent. Oregon as Eastern has said..it's grown like crazy lately and that's not a good thing. Bend has grown too much...I'm really shocked they haven't capped construction, it kinda destroyed what made Bend so great. Same is happening in Redmond, I can't imagine the constituents approve of this rapid growth. It's insane to me. Reminds me of when Vacaville/Fairfield exploded and grew. As a kid, vacaville was like 10k people when I lived there. With rapid growth comes the crime, the increased taxes, the more urban life. It changes everything. Bend is way overpriced now, its a hipsters paradise. Most of the fires usually come from the Madras area, Redmond sits between Bend and Madras we don't really get fires here..not super foresty. Other than to the west is Sisters, it can get fires up there. My eye has been wandering lately to maybe sell when the market gets better and find a smaller town east. I just don't want to live in a big town. Eastern Oregon has a ton of small towns that are great that seem impervious to growth lol.

All those little towns on Hwy 26 seem like they would be right up your alley. Of course my memory is poor and I last saw them in the 80s and 90s. Thanks for commenting on my Central/Eastern Oregon ramblings.
MinotStateBeav
82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

All those little towns on Hwy 26 seem like they would be right up your alley. Of course my memory is poor and I last saw them in the 80s and 90s. Thanks for commenting on my Central/Eastern Oregon ramblings.
Yep, heading out towards Burns or even on the idaho/Oregon border like Vale/Nessa I think. I haven't spent a lot of time out there so I have to look at them more closely but they seem to be pretty small towns that are quiet. I basically want a hospital nearby with a grocery story and internet access and I'll be happy lol. But this will be at least 2 years from now because I am heading towards back surgery pretty soon so hopefully that goes well.
movielover
As the young folks say, best wishes brother. Hang in there.
82gradDLSdad
MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

SFCityBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

SFCityBear said:

SFCityBear said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

AunBear89 said:

If Poso is right

Yep, heading out towards Burns or even on the idaho/Oregon border like Vale/Nessa I think. I haven't spent a lot of time out there so I have to look at them more closely but they seem to be pretty small towns that are quiet. I basically want a hospital nearby with a grocery story and internet access and I'll be happy lol. But this will be at least 2 years from now because I am heading towards back surgery pretty soon so hopefully that goes well.

Hang in there, man. There is a small part of me that dreams of another bike trip to Yellowstone maybe. Then I remember biking through Mitchell...and that I'm old.
MinotStateBeav
Thanks a lot.
Zippergate
Bringing things back on topic here...Still waiting for that FBI raid. Any day now I'm sure.

NEW: President Biden received $40,000 in laundered money from CEFC China Energy, a Chinese energy conglomerate tasked with spreading China's Belt and Road Initiative. House Oversight Committee Chairman
@RepJamesComer
reveals the ten Biden family members who received money from Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian foreign nationals via at least twenty shell companies. 1. Joe Biden 2. Hunter Biden 3. James Biden 4. Sara Biden 5. Hallie Biden 6. Kathleen Biden 7. Melissa Biden 8. Niece/nephew 9. Niece/nephew 10. Grandchild The Biden family never registered with the Department of Justice as foreign lobbyists in violation of the Foreign Agent Registration Act. Why is most of the corporate media utterly silent about the President of the United States receiving laundered money from a Chinese energy conglomerate tasked with spreading China's Belt and Road Initiative?

movielover
UniParty! Many are in on the graft.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

UniParty! Many are in on the graft.
It's kind of you to blame the GOP as well as the Democrats (the alleged Uniparty members) for the accusations being made against the Bidens. However, I'd cut Niece/nephew, Niece/nephew and Grandchild some slack.
MinotStateBeav
Hunter serving on the board of that Ukrainian company was serving on multiple boards along with Pelosi's daughter and Romney's son. I'm pretty sure quite a few other politicians kids are doing it too. So uniparty is a pretty apt description. The tie in to lobbyists is pretty insane with today's politicians, but it's scarier when you realize it's foreign countries in a lot of cases.
movielover
Ten Biden family members got checks from the Chinese?

Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

Hunter serving on the board of that Ukrainian company was serving on multiple boards along with Pelosi's daughter and Romney's son. I'm pretty sure quite a few other politicians kids are doing it too. So uniparty is a pretty apt description. The tie in to lobbyists is pretty insane with today's politicians, but it's scarier when you realize it's foreign countries in a lot of cases.
Yet you throw your support to the GOP wing of the "Uniparty".
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

I know there's no stopping you once you see an unproven accusation, but could you give equal time to this accusation against Biden's accuser?

MinotStateBeav

MinotStateBeav said:

Yet you throw your support to the GOP wing of the "Uniparty".
Says you. Great comeback. lol.
bearister
movielover said:

Democratic investigations result in witnesses that don't show up or assert the 5th, and in indictments, convictions and jail time.* Republican investigations are multi million dollar staircases to nowhere involving endless hours of testimony from witnesses that show up and answer every question posed.

*tRump will pardon all the Republicans rotting in jail cells when he becomes POTUS after a rigged election.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
It's the UniParty kabuki theater.

A young man was just sentenced to 10 years in prison for a political tweet about Hillary Clinton four years ago. Ten LEO arrested him 7 days after Biden was installed.
10% For The Big Guy

movielover said:

I know there's no stopping you once you see an unproven accusation, but could you give equal time to this accusation against Biden's accuser?

Trust me, it wasn't even worth the one post, but two is just sad. You guys are absolutely awful at this.
Eastern Oregon Bear
10% For The Big Guy said:

movielover said:

Trust me, it wasn't even worth the one post, but two is just sad. You guys are absolutely awful at this.
I'm insulted that you only had two of your burner accounts star this post.
dajo9
movielover said:

A young man was just sentenced to 10 years in prison for a political tweet about Hillary Clinton four years ago. Ten LEO arrested him 7 days after Biden was installed.

The guy got 7 months for a voter suppression scheme targeted at African Americans.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
82gradDLSdad
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

The guy got 7 months for a voter suppression scheme targeted at African Americans.

Yah, when I first heard about this I thought this was crazy. When I heard he also sent tweets saying we have to limit the black vote he dug his grave. He should have tweeted we have to limit the stupid vote. Maybe.
MinotStateBeav
82gradDLSdad said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Yah, when I first heard about this I thought this was crazy. When I heard he also sent tweets saying we have to limit the black vote he dug his grave. He should have tweeted we have to limit the stupid vote. Maybe.
Saying we have to limit the black vote on a forum online doesn't make you guilty of a crime, and neither does posting a 4chan meme. good lord. They couldn't find one person who actually did this lol w.t..f are we even talking about. People should be outraged by this.
movielover
Possibly immoral, but doesn't sound illegal.

I heard a guy once suggest that Democrats allow, even promote, the smuggling of black heroin and now fentanyl across our southern border in order to suppress the white vote. ... we're now up to 90,000 deaths per year from fentanyl... most manufactured and shipped in by Mexican drug cartels.
10% For The Big Guy
82gradDLSdad said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Hard to hold the position that this is election interference and then pretend that calling the Hunter Biden laptop story a Russian hoax wasn't, but that's DemoKKKrats for you.
dajo9
Did they ever find out who hacked Hunter's iCloud?
dajo9
When does gay hating Republican House Speaker start the impeachment of Biden?
10% For The Big Guy
dajo9 said:

When does gay hating Republican House Speaker start the impeachment of Biden?
Never. He's more valuable as an opponent in the presidential election, where he's extremely defeatable due to his disastrous presidency.
82gradDLSdad
I'm not a legal expert and it seems like it's a stretch to say it's illegal but it's dangerous. The meme is one thing. Putting in writing that you have to interfere with the election together with a meme that may have result is asking for trouble. In the pre internet days could you go door to door in black neighborhoods with flyers that give out false info on where or how to vote? I think that constitutes election interference. Not having read all Mackey's tweets I don't know how serious he was but still.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.