Biden implicated

73,818 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by bear2034
cbbass1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

President Trump had peace and prosperity, an unbeatable combination. Some argue that's why Progressives and the California Teachers Association (and others) shut down the economy.

President Trump won and extended his lead in all key indicators - key states, CA, FL, and OH, etc. He received a record number of votes. He had rallies of 20K, 40K, 50K, while Biden drew literally dozens. He increased his share of key Latino votes.

But magically, voting machines shut down in key counties, in the middle of the night. When turned back on, mathematically impossible vote swings of 400K, 500K happened within hours. In every county where machines turned off.

The documentary 2000 Mules documents one way illegal votes were harvested and cast by Progressive / Democrat operatives using film footage and publicly available geo location services.

[The rigging for 2024 will be more elaborate. They've already instructed their mules to turn off their smartphones.)
Note that the video "documentation" of one of the "mules" engaging in "ballot harvesting" blurs the face of the alleged ballot harvester!

Q: IF this video documentation of alleged ballot harvesting was evidence of a crime, why would the 2000 Mules producers blur the perp's face?

A: They blurred his face so that they wouldn't get sued. The alleged ballot harvester in the video was very legally submitting multiple absentee ballots for his immediate family members. This is NOT a crime!!

Fact Check-A video of a man dropping ballots off in Gwinnett County, Georgia is not proof of widespread fraud
movielover
Kamala Harris the checkmate to get the UniParty behind Mumbles?

BearHunter
movielover said:

Kabama
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

Kabama
Clever, BareHunger.
BearHunter

?? Biden doesn't try to hide it anymore and his handlers seem to have given up.
82gradDLSdad
BearHunter said:

The folks on the inside of this will make so much money selling books and hosting a podcast.
BearHunter
82gradDLSdad said:

BearHunter said:

The folks on the inside of this will make so much money selling books and hosting a podcast.

Interestingly enough, no one has ever stepped up and took credit for the historical 2020 election "victory". Usually, someone does and writes a book to profit from it.
sycasey
BearHunter said:

82gradDLSdad said:

BearHunter said:

Interestingly enough, no one has ever stepped up and took credit for the historical 2020 election "victory". Usually, someone does and writes a book to profit from it.
The lack of proof proves that it's true!
BearHunter
sycasey said:

BearHunter said:

82gradDLSdad said:

BearHunter said:

Karl Rove was the architect behind Bush's victory, Steve Bannon was the architect behind Trump's. Who's behind Joe Biden's victory? It's particularly impressive since Biden hid in a basement most of the time.
sycasey
BearHunter said:

sycasey said:

BearHunter said:

82gradDLSdad said:

BearHunter said:

Karl Rove was the architect behind Bush's victory, Steve Bannon was the architect behind Trump's. Who's behind Joe Biden's victory?
Donald Trump
BearHunter
sycasey said:

BearHunter said:

sycasey said:

BearHunter said:

82gradDLSdad said:

BearHunter said:

Karl Rove was the architect behind Bush's victory, Steve Bannon was the architect behind Trump's. Who's behind Joe Biden's victory?
Donald Trump
Trump was busy governing while being tied up by the Russia collusion hoax. Biden cane in 4th in the Iowa caucus and 5th in New Hampshire before nameless people took out leading candidate, Bernie.
OdontoBear66
Biden is the "Manchurian Candidate"....Down the line when we find who is really holding up the poster of a President we have, I am guessing more and more it is the Obama faction. Some day we shall see.

Meantime, I don't care what side of fence you sit, I cannot believe pressure is not on journalists to do some investigative reporting and find out who is telling this guy which way to turn, when to leave the room, when to speak and when not to speak. Someone is, and that's your President folks.
OdontoBear66 said:

Biden is the "Manchurian Candidate"....Down the line when we find who is really holding up the poster of a President we have, I am guessing more and more it is the Obama faction. Some day we shall see.

Meantime, I don't care what side of fence you sit, I cannot believe pressure is not on journalists to do some investigative reporting and find out who is telling this guy which way to turn, when to leave the room, when to speak and when not to speak. Someone is, and that's your President folks.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

I prefer that to a President sitting on the toilet at 3 AM posting ALL CAPS messages to social media.
OdontoBear66
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

I prefer that to a President sitting on the toilet at 3 AM posting ALL CAPS messages to social media.
Well you've got him. Both horrible choices, but isn't interesting whenever anything negative ever comes up with Biden the immediate response from the left: 'Well, Trump is worse'....Fine, I agree, but that doesn't make Biden any better. Trump was President some 2+ years ago, Biden's in now. Or is he?
dajo9
https://www.threads.net/@jawbreaker0834/post/CxB3a-CpdPd/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
American Vermin
Eastern Oregon Bear
OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

Well you've got him. Both horrible choices, but isn't interesting whenever anything negative ever comes up with Biden the immediate response from the left: 'Well, Trump is worse'....Fine, I agree, but that doesn't make Biden any better. Trump was President some 2+ years ago, Biden's in now. Or is he?
I'll agree that Biden's not great either. It's mind boggling that we can't find someone under the age of 75 to run the country. At some point, the Boomers will have to let younger people take over. Why not now?
dajo9 said:

https://www.threads.net/@jawbreaker0834/post/CxB3a-CpdPd/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
LOL at you posting links to a social media safe space for Democrats
BearHunter

OdontoBear66 said:

I'll agree that Biden's not great either. It's mind boggling that we can't find someone under the age of 75 to run the country. At some point, the Boomers will have to let younger people take over. Why not now?
Cults don't ask silly questions like that.
BearHunter

BearHunter said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

Wow. That might be the first time I ever saw you concede that Biden sucks. But honestly, even with the younger Democrats, it wouldn't change anything. They're all just spokesmodels at this point.

OdontoBear66
Who is our President those on the lib side? We know it ain't Biden other than name, but who is our President? Not interested? I am.

Please let it not be the Frenchie idiot
bearister
OdontoBear66 said:

Who is our President those on the lib side? We know it ain't Biden other than name, but who is our President? Not interested? I am.

Please let it not be the Frenchie idiot

Whatever the job titles were of those that governed for Ronald Reagan, the people that have those job titles now run the country for Biden.

It is the thought of who was, and will, be running the country for tRump, that is truly horrifying. The only comfort being that the military was told not to follow any direct orders issued by him without approval.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Eastern Oregon Bear
10% For The Big Guy said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

Wow. That might be the first time I ever saw you concede that Biden sucks. But honestly, even with the younger Democrats, it wouldn't change anything. They're all just spokesmodels at this point.
It's not the first time I've said that. You and some others have been busy declaring me a liberal leftie because I criticize Trump loudly and often, but that's not an accurate assessment of me. I have no particular love for Biden. I loathe Trump, so Biden is the preferable choice, but we could do much better than him. I also hate what passes for honest discussion from you and some others, so I take jabs at you guys about that.
movielover
We had peace and prosperity under President Trump. No war with Russia or Iran. Five Mideast peace deals. A closed border, cheap energy and low inflation.

The UniParty rolled out the Plandemic, mail-in ballots, rigged systems, BLM / Antifa, and more. The Globalists won.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

We had peace and prosperity under President Trump. No war with Russia or Iran. Five Mideast peace deals. A closed border, and cheap energy. The UniParty rolled out the Plandemic, mail-in ballots, rigged systems, BLM / Antifa, and more. The Globalists won.
You can't sweep away all the bad stuff that happened during Trump's watch by blaming it on a nonexistent Uniparty. The Republicans had control of Congress during much of the Trump presidency and have to own the results.
movielover
Which was what?
movielover
Whispers growing on who's running the White House

Australia Sky News

BearHunter
JoeBama. Next term, Kabama
movielover
Most likely Mumbles 2.0 (Obama 4th term).

movielover said:

We had peace and prosperity under President Trump. No war with Russia or Iran. Five Mideast peace deals. A closed border, and cheap energy. The UniParty rolled out the Plandemic, mail-in ballots, rigged systems, BLM / Antifa, and more. The Globalists won.
You can't sweep away all the bad stuff that happened during Trump's watch by blaming it on a nonexistent Uniparty. The Republicans had control of Congress during much of the Trump presidency and have to own the results.
Almost all of the "bad" stuff that you complain about happened during the period where Trump didn't have control of Congress. The worst thing that happened on Trump's watch when the Republicans controlled all of government was the tax cuts for the rich, which happens regardless of which party is in charge.

Compare that to all the bad things that happened on Biden's watch when the Democrats had full control of Congress and it's not even close which period was better for average Americans.
dajo9
The first thing Trump did as President was sign an executive order making it easier for mentally ill people to get guns. Then he coasted on Obama's economy which was doing great through Obama's 2nd term though corporate media never gave him credit for it. They changed their tune the moment Trump became President. The one thing Trump changed was he raised the deficit.

Then Trump cut taxes on the rich and tried but failed to take healthcare away from people. He also tried but failed to end the Afghanistan War. In the meantime he was cruelly separating families at the border and taking rights away from women.

Biden raised taxes on the rich
Trump cut taxes on the rich
Obama raised taxes on the rich
WBush cut taxes on the rich
Clinton raised taxes on the rich
Reagan cut taxes on the rich

There is no such thing as a leftist who favors Trump over Biden
American Vermin
Eastern Oregon Bear
10% For The Big Guy said:

movielover said:

Almost all of the "bad" stuff that you complain about happened during the period where Trump didn't have control of Congress. The worst thing that happened on Trump's watch when the Republicans controlled all of government was the tax cuts for the rich, which happens regardless of which party is in charge.

Compare that to all the bad things that happened on Biden's watch when the Democrats had full control of Congress and it's not even close which period was better for average Americans.
What bad stuff did I complain about? I didn't give any specifics. This is you assigning thoughts to me again.
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

The first thing Trump did as President was sign an executive order making it easier for mentally ill people to get guns. Then he coasted on Obama's economy which was doing great through Obama's 2nd term though corporate media never gave him credit for it. They changed their tune the moment Trump became President. The one thing Trump changed was he raised the deficit.

Then Trump cut taxes on the rich and tried but failed to take healthcare away from people. He also tried but failed to end the Afghanistan War. In the meantime he was cruelly separating families at the border and taking rights away from women.

Biden raised taxes on the rich
Trump cut taxes on the rich
Obama raised taxes on the rich
WBush cut taxes on the rich
Clinton raised taxes on the rich
Reagan cut taxes on the rich

There is no such thing as a leftist who favors Trump over Biden

The best lies from the left are only partially true. Yes, Trump's tax cuts did benefit the rich, most tax cuts do, but they helped the middle class even more.

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most

Congressional Democrats have argued that one of the best ways to pay for the legislation is to raise taxes on wealthy households, which, according to many on the left, have benefited disproportionately and unfairly from the 2017 tax reform law passed by Republicans and signed by former President Trump. The latest data, however, proves that this claim is pure mythology.

Income data published by the IRS clearly show that on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans' tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent, as so many Democrats have argued.

A careful analysis of the IRS tax data, one that includes the effects of tax credits and other reforms to the tax code, shows that filers with an adjusted gross income (AGI) of $15,000 to $50,000 enjoyed an average tax cut of 16 percent to 26 percent in 2018, the first year Republicans' Tax Cuts and Jobs Act went into effect and the most recent year for which data is available.

Filers who earned $50,000 to $100,000 received a tax break of about 15 percent to 17 percent, and those earning $100,000 to $500,000 in adjusted gross income saw their personal income taxes cut by around 11 percent to 13 percent.

By comparison, no income group with an AGI of at least $500,000 received an average tax cut exceeding 9 percent, and the average tax cut for brackets starting at $1 million was less than 6 percent. (For more detailed data, see my table published here.)

That means most middle-income and working-class earners enjoyed a tax cut that was at least double the size of tax cuts received by households earning $1 million or more.

What's more, IRS data shows earners in higher income brackets contributed a bigger slice of the total income tax revenue pie following the passage of the tax reform law than they had in the previous year.
In fact, every income bracket with filers earning $200,000 or more increased its tax burden in 2018 compared to 2017, and every income bracket with a top limit lower than $200,000 paid a smaller proportion of the total personal tax revenue collected.

That means that Republicans' tax reform law resulted in the tax code becoming slightly more progressive the exact opposite of what Democrats have claimed over the past four years.
The IRS data further shows that the tax reform law which included a variety of business tax cuts, including a large reduction in the corporate income tax rate spurred economic mobility.

Every income bracket with a top level lower than $25,000 experienced a reduction in its number of filers, and every income bracket above $25,000 increased in size, with the biggest gains occurring in the brackets with a floor of at least $100,000.

The fact is, Republicans' 2017 tax reform law did exactly what was promised: It lowered taxes for all income groups, provided the greatest benefits for middle-income households, and spurred economic growth that helped reduce poverty and improve prosperity.
dajo9
By ignoring corporate income taxes, the pundit you are quoting doesn't have to mention that corporate income tax receipts went down by 33% - a benefit that primarily goes to the wealthy.

Furthermore, your pundit failed to mention that Trump changed the inflation indexing methodology, resulting in all taxpayers moving up more quickly into higher income tax brackets. This hurts all income tax payers gradually over time and was used by Trump to offset the decrease in corporate income taxes.
American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.