Biden implicated

73,830 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by bear2034
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Insurrection with a smile.
movielover
movielover
DiabloWags
Did they meet at TOP DOG with this man?

Did he drive a Porsche?

I heard he used to run a hot dog stand in Russia.

movielover
DiabloWags
Who the F is Miranda Devine?

Sowwy, but no one cares about anyone from Australia.
They really dont.

DiabloWags
You've got 30 posts before 4:45 PM PST.

I think you've got "50" in you today!

oski003
DiabloWags said:

Get some self awareness. You have nearly 30. What the heck is wrong with you?
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

I was away for the 3-day weekend last week up in Tahoe with friends.
I've said that I'm trying to play "catch-up" in the contest.
Pay attention.
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

They really dont.

She's a journalist with the New York Post and author of Wall Street Journal bestseller, Laptop From Hell. Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and the Dirty Secrets the President Tried to Hide
DiabloWags
And she's from Australia.

She has 439,000 followers on Twitter.
That's one-third of Contra Costa County.
No one cares.

oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

I was away for the 3-day weekend last week up in Tahoe with friends.
I've said that I'm trying to play "catch-up" in the contest.
Pay attention.

I don't give an ff that you actually did something for a few days. You still need to get some self awareness. You have nearly 30 posts today. What the heck is wrong with you? Leaving your house doesn't justify anything. I do think it is cute that you felt compelled to post 5+ times in this board that you went somewhere.
DiabloWags
You follow me around Bearinsider like a lost puppy dog.
Why would I care about what a stalker says?

I dont.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

DiabloWags said:

They really dont.

She's a journalist with the New York Post and author of Wall Street Journal bestseller, Laptop From Hell. Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and the Dirty Secrets the President Tried to Hide
Oh. So she's tweeting to promote her brand and her business interests.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

You follow me around Bearinsider like a lost puppy dog.
Why would I care about what a stalker says?

I dont.

If it makes you feel better to think that, by all means. Alternatively, since you don't care what I think, you should put me on ignore (as well as others), instead of having tantrums resembling those 80 years younger than you.
MinotStateBeav
Just ignore him, its pretty obvious he really hates being ignored.
movielover
movielover
Maria Bartiromo and guests discuss the Biden Crime Family.

DiabloWags
How dumb can you be thinking that this GUY was a transgender female rugby player in Canada?

Another Trumpanzee duped again!

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Another 30 posts of total INSANITY.
Shocker!
movielover
cbbass1
I might have something different to offer.

First, there's no doubt that Biden & nearly every other politician are horribly corrupt. The question is,
What Is The Crime?

If Biden is helping his son get some payment from a donor in China, is that a crime?

If it is, how does it compare with Jared's $2 billion from the Saudis, or Trump's $$$ from the Saudis for LIV Golf??

And how does it compare with all the money from Israel/AIPAC that goes to politicians of BOTH parties?

IF you're going to prosecute Biden for this, expect that Jared will find himself in court as well.
MinotStateBeav
Been so many scandals since, but CEFC comes up in the emails on Hunters laptap, you'll have to read up on it, instead of whatabouting to us here.
concordtom
The problem is that money buys both politicians and votes.
People are dumb as mud. Yet trump leads the gop polls by a mile. The man is the most dishonest politician we've ever seen, yet people are paying his legal bills.

I don't have much hope for USA in the long run.
movielover
Directing $$$ to an investment fund after a POTUS has left office, from a legit country.

Vs

Giving $$$ to a person, for no work, when the person is VP or becoming POTUS, from a Communist or corrupt country, with apparent quid pro quo or anti-Amerixan actions ... is another matter. On top of this, hundreds of instances of hard drug use, prostitution, and alleged underage sex, all fully documented - which opens up the White House to leverage and blackmail.

Is there a way to bar the relatives, wives, family members from kick backs?
AunBear89
Add "fully documented" to the list of things you do not understand.

This is getting to be a very long list.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter

Biden is just coming out and saying it.
oski003
Biden Attorney Chris Clark Admits WhatsApp Text Is Hunter's

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/26/biden-attorney-chris-clark-admits-whatsapp-text-hunters/

I rarely read or link Breitbart, but this is worth a read.
BearHunter

Smoke, mirrors, and tears!
blungld
BearHunter said:

No doubt. And if RFK Jr. runs as an independent, it might be over for the Dems. They need to take out Trump ASAP.
It's amazing that it might take years to get Trump supporters to see him for who he really is (though it was painfully obvious from the start for anyone who wasn't pre-disposed to the brainwashing from the right), and when we finally do get these people to have some perspective, honesty, and a sliver of de-conversion, most of them will not learn from trusting certain sources and believing certain propaganda or adhering to inaccurate beliefs, they will turn to the next dipshlt to support. Enter RFK Jr.

What does it take to get you people to get informed and have an actual ethical framework and off the tribal nipple.
BearHunter
blungld said:

BearHunter said:

No doubt. And if RFK Jr. runs as an independent, it might be over for the Dems. They need to take out Trump ASAP.
It's amazing that it might take years to get Trump supporters to see him for who he really is (though it was painfully obvious from the start for anyone who wasn't pre-disposed to the brainwashing from the right), and when we finally do get these people to have some perspective, honesty, and a sliver of de-conversion, most of them will not learn from trusting certain sources and believing certain propaganda or adhering to inaccurate beliefs, they will turn to the next dipshlt to support. Enter RFK Jr.

What does it take to get you people to get informed and have an actual ethical framework and off the tribal nipple.

Trump received 74 million votes including more votes from the black community despite the Russia hoax and subsequent impeachment and 24/7 negative media coverage. No incumbent has ever lost an election after having receiving more votes the second time around. His approval ratings are up despite the indictments. The Deep State and Democratic Party know this and I think you do as well.

RFK Jr. is interesting because he gives Democrats and independents an opportunity to discuss topics that wouldn't normally be discussed. It's also a bonus that he would steal votes away from Biden if he ran as a third party candidate.
dajo9
BearHunter said:

blungld said:

BearHunter said:

Trump received 74 million votes including more votes from the black community despite the Russia hoax and subsequent impeachment and 24/7 negative media coverage. No incumbent has ever lost an election after having receiving more votes the second time around. His approval ratings are up despite the indictments. The Deep State and Democratic Party know this and I think you do as well.

RFK Jr. is interesting because he gives Democrats and independents an opportunity to discuss topics that wouldn't normally be discussed. It's also a bonus that he would steal votes away from Biden if he ran as a third party candidate.

Trump's margin of loss among black voters was larger in 2020 than in 2016 due to higher turnout
American Vermin
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

Trump's margin of loss among black voters was larger in 2020 than in 2016 due to higher turnout
Did they finally manage to obtain ID's and get access to ballot drop boxes after all these years?
dajo9
BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

Did they finally manage to obtain ID's and get access to ballot drop boxes after all these years?

You clearly have a lot of respect for black people
American Vermin
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

I don't insult the intelligence and pander to an entire group of people like the Democrats do.
dajo9
BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

I don't insult the intelligence and pander to an entire group of people like the Democrats do.

You know best. Nobody else needs a seat at the table.
American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.