Biden implicated

73,826 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
heartofthebear said:

movielover said:

These are stone-cold Progressive Democrat policies.
Name one progressive that has stated that any of these are their policy ideas.
BTW, the Paris Accord does not cause inflation.
Inflation is caused by banks printing money and/or companies raising prices beyond the COL rate.

Reducing energy Supply affects everything, especially food.
heartofthebear
movielover said:

heartofthebear said:

movielover said:

These are stone-cold Progressive Democrat policies.
Name one progressive that has stated that any of these are their policy ideas.
BTW, the Paris Accord does not cause inflation.
Inflation is caused by banks printing money and/or companies raising prices beyond the COL rate.

Reducing energy Supply affects everything, especially food.
I see, and it is progressives, who have advocated for more sources of energy (AKA alternative or sustainable energy) and it is the Dems., who have continually advocated for inclusion of ALL energy sources, including offering new oil leases in places like Alaska) that are at fault. That's rich. The conservatives have hated on certain sources of energy as it is a threat to their coal/gas/oil cartel. But grieve on, man. Progressives advocate against dirty coal and other polluting energy sources because it is the right thing to do in light of climate change but only if there is something to replace it.

It is always the case that, during transitions, there may be a hit on the economy, temporarily.
movielover
A 'temporary' historic inflation hit, and over 100 Million people now "food insecure" because of whacky unproven Marxist idealogies?

Natural Gas is cleaner, abundant, yet Progressive Democrats ban it. Impossible to run the world's largest economy off of solar panels and wind turbines.

We see no push for insulating homes or nuclear power. See, it's a religion, not logic.

The same zealots cause hundreds of millions of trees to burn, polluting our air, with zero benifit! No wood products, jobs, tax revenue. Just incinerated forests and critters.

heartofthebear
movielover said:

A 'temporary' historic inflation hit, and over 100 Million people now "food insecure" because of whacky unproven Marxist idealogies?

Natural Gas is cleaner, abundant, yet Progressive Democrats ban it. Impossible to run the world's largest economy off of solar panels and wind turbines.

We see no push for insulating homes or nuclear power. See, it's a religion, not logic.

The same zealots cause hundreds of millions of trees to burn, polluting our air, with zero benifit! No wood products, jobs, tax revenue. Just incinerated forests and critters.

Got it, thanks for your opinion and grievances. I take it all of these problems are because of the progressives. I suggest you start debating Ralph Nadar and see how far your arguments go. I just don't respect them as stated. Natural gas may be clean to burn but logistically harmful to the environment.

Actually you are the one with the religious beliefs because you believe these issues are caused by progressives yet you still have not mentioned a single progressive that believes these things. It must be a religion of yours. And even if you mention one, you have not established that it is the norm for progressives. You probably believe these things because your source BOX NEWS is telling you that.
Eastern Oregon Bear
heartofthebear said:

movielover said:

Got it, thanks for your opinion and grievances. I take it all of these problems are because of the progressives. I suggest you start debating Ralph Nadar and see how far your arguments go. I just don't respect them as stated. Natural gas may be clean to burn but logistically harmful to the environment.

Actually you are the one with the religious beliefs because you believe these issues are caused by progressives yet you still have not mentioned a single progressive that believes these things. It must be a religion of yours. And even if you mention one, you have not established that it is the norm for progressives. You probably believe these things because your source BOX NEWS is telling you that.
I'd hate to be in a large chain reaction accident where a bunch of cars have ruptured tanks of natural gas.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

heartofthebear said:

movielover said:

I'd hate to be in a large chain reaction accident where a bunch of cars have ruptured tanks of natural gas.

I'd hate to be in a large chain reaction accident where a bunch of electric cars have battery fires.
heartofthebear
Being in a chain reaction accident sucks, regardless.
It has nothing to do with energy policy.
Drive carefully with enough following distance and you will not be in a chain reaction accident.
If there is fog or dust, pull off on the shoulder immediately and put your flashers on.
BearHunter

"It seems like every family member of President Biden got money, except for President Biden's 4-year-old granddaughter (Hunter's love child with prostitute) who he doesn't claim"
movielover
And reporters had a cow when Ronald Reagan got $1 million in a speech in Japan (?) after he left the White House.
GoOskie
BearHunter said:

"It seems like every family member of President Biden got money,
I got money. Concord, do you have money? Dajo, Barefarce, Going4? I think we all got money. I wish I got mo money though. Okaydo? Bearister's a lawyer I know he has phat stacks. DWags has a GD Porsche and drinks fine beer, I know he got money.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
movielover
BearHunter
Joe Biden stole classified documents.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

So did Donald Trump. Only one of the two have returned everything and cooperated with the investigation.
BearHunter

BearHunter said:

So did Donald Trump. Only one of the two have returned everything and cooperated with the investigation.

Presidents have unilateral authority to declassify. Vice Presidents don't. Cooperating with the investigation doesn't exonerate you from stealing classified documents.
movielover
BearHunter said:

BearHunter said:

Presidents have unilateral authority to declassify. Vice Presidents don't. Cooperating with the investigation doesn't exonerate you from stealing classified documents.

In addition, President Trump had his declassified documents:
- at secure MAL (security)
- extra layer of protection (Secret Service)
- further layer - Feds asked for extra locks to be added
- security cameras

Vice President Biden:
- docs at multiple locations, including a garage
- no security
- no Secret Service
- drug-addict son had access
BearHunter
movielover said:

BearHunter said:

BearHunter said:

In addition, President Trump had his declassified documents:
- at secure MAL (security)
- extra layer of protection (Secret Service)
- further layer - Feds asked for extra locks to be added
- security cameras

Vice President Biden:had his classified documents:
- docs at multiple locations, including a garage
- no security
- no Secret Service
- drug-addict son had access
Correct!
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
"Ten percent for the Big Guy."
BearHunter
Presidential records are documents created or received by the President or his White House staff.

Under the Presidential Records Act, the President is allowed to keep his presidential records when he leaves office.

It doesn't matter whether they are classified.

Obviously, many presidential records are classified.

That's why Congress funds the Office of the Former President, with secure office space, staff with security clearances, and Secret Service protection.

President Trump used Mar-A-Lago as his office while president.

So it's obviously very secure.

Separately, the President can declassify any record he wants.

He doesn't need to get permission to do it.

And he can even do it through his actions, like simply taking his presidential records when he leaves office.

That's what an Obama judge in DC held after Clinton got caught with 8 years of highly classified audio recordings in his sock drawer.

- From Mike Davis Twitter feed
movielover
Goldener Bar
movielover said:

The best part of all of that is that there is zero proof that the DNC email servers were even hacked at all, let alone by the Russians.

BearHunter

Is history going to repeat itself? Expect Trump to be indicted for obstruction to distract from the Biden crime family bribery scandal and FBI coverup.
dajo9
Aunbear, we need your crazy conspiracy image here
American Vermin
BearHunter
There are no conspiracies but there are no coincidences either.
movielover
BearHunter said:

Presidential records are documents created or received by the President or his White House staff.

Under the Presidential Records Act, the President is allowed to keep his presidential records when he leaves office.

It doesn't matter whether they are classified.

Obviously, many presidential records are classified.

That's why Congress funds the Office of the Former President, with secure office space, staff with security clearances, and Secret Service protection.

President Trump used Mar-A-Lago as his office while president.

So it's obviously very secure.

Separately, the President can declassify any record he wants.

He doesn't need to get permission to do it.

And he can even do it through his actions, like simply taking his presidential records when he leaves office.

That's what an Obama judge in DC held after Clinton got caught with 8 years of highly classified audio recordings in his sock drawer.

- From Mike Davis Twitter feed

The shills in the media don't like these facts.
movielover
I think it was FusionGPS (Glenn Simpson, former WSJ writer)) who allegedly inspected the server; the FBI and their techies never even touched it. Ridiculous.
GoOskie
dajo9 said:

Aunbear, we need your crazy conspiracy image here
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
Goldener Bar

movielover
Shellenberger is an old-fashioned Democrat.
movielover
BearHunter

Dates and locations where stolen classified documents were found:

Nov 2 Penn Biden Center, DC
Dec 20 Wilmington, DE
Jan 11 Wilmington, DE
Jan 12 Wilmington, DE
Jan 20 Wilmington, DE (DOJ)

Why did Garland allow Biden's attorneys to perform prior searchesand taint crime scenes?

Why didn't Garland send FBI, like with Trump?
AunBear89
You know the answers. Quit pretending you are even more stupid than we already know you are.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter
I guess this is your way of telling us you know the answers too. Great, we both want justice. When do we want it?
AunBear89
You don't want justice, you want revenge. Not the same thing, no matter how hard you silly MAGAts wish it was.
BearHunter
We're now talking about personal morals? Let the punishment fit the crime.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.