Biden implicated

92,404 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bear2034
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

And more examples of what I am talking about
https://www.threads.net/@emoltzen/post/C1C1CZFxFJK/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Biden will again have a massive edge with young voters. I think this gap will only widen when Biden starts campaigning.

Biden is losing young voters because of his enabling of mass slaughter.

There's a big reason Joe Biden is losing younger voters: Israel and Palestine

Moira Donegan
The US president's hawkish support for Israel has alienated younger voters, progressives, and Arab and Muslim Americans

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/nov/23/joe-biden-young-voters-israel-palestine-arab-muslim-americans

https://truthout.org/articles/biden-risking-losing-wave-of-young-voters-with-gaza-policy-ifnotnow-leader-says/
Biden Sucks 7
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Biden will again have a massive edge with young voters. I think this gap will only widen when Biden starts campaigning.

Oddly enough, when you aren't quoting a Team Pelosi member, reality says otherwise.

dajo9
The NY Times is anti-Joe Biden

https://www.threads.net/@fired_up_dem/post/C1EnyuQutFn/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Zippergate
Joe Biden is senile and unpopular. NYT is paving the way for a new candidate to save the election for Democrats which is what the NYT is all about.
Cal88
Time is of the essence now, the NH primaries are just 5 weeks from now. Unless there is a mechanism in place for the Democrats to yank their candidate down the line invoking some kind of special clause. This however would probably require Biden's approval to step down.
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

The NY Times is anti-Joe Biden

https://www.threads.net/@fired_up_dem/post/C1EnyuQutFn/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Corporate media prefers a horse race to a landslide. Given that Trump lost by 7 million votes in 2020, has only become a worse candidate, and the country/economy are largely on track for a positive 2024, the fundamentals are horrible for Trump.

If they want a horse race they should be pushing for Haley, but they also know that GOP voters are largely zombies who will vote for Trump no matter what. The media also knows that if they can't have a horse race, they at least want a spectacle.

So that leaves us with the media continuing to support Trump through free media while pushing a narrative that Biden is on the ropes, when in fact he's in pretty good position. It doesn't look like a recession is looming. We aren't at war - 2+ years since a US service member has died in hostile action. Inflation is under control. Unemployment is at record low levels. Poverty is declining, although still more problematic in the South (aka Trump country). Crime is on the decline, following the spike we saw during Trump's lawless pandemic.

The corporate media can spin it desperately to create the outcome it wants, but it's pretty easy to see how large the incumbency advantage is right now. Trump, despite being a complete disaster, would have won had the pandemic not occurred (and made his flaws inescapably exposed). Right now, none of the fake complaints that the GOP has about Biden actually matter to voters.

All you need to know about the 2024 election is that the best the weak GOP can muster to defeat Biden is to push this idiotic Hunter Biden narrative. The same won that failed to protect their incumbent in 2020. Voters don't care about Hunter and he won't save Trump or the GOP.
Zippergate
Despite all the things you cite, despite the fact that the MSM is all-in on promoting the Democratic regime and simply not reporting on anything that might show the regime or its agenda in a negative light, and despite the non-stop demonizing of Trump, Trump has a solid lead in all the polls and is polling very well with blacks (who aren't really black according to Biden) and Hispanics.
bear2034
Cal88 said:

Time is of the essence now, the NH primaries are just 5 weeks from now. Unless there is a mechanism in place for the Democrats to yank their candidate down the line invoking some kind of special clause. This however would probably require Biden's approval to step down.

It's interesting to note that back in 2020, Biden placed 5th in the Democratic New Hampshire primary!
Zippergate
Nothing to see here...

This is the best the CO Supreme Court can come up with?
dajo9
I was also a donor to CREW during the Trump Presidency. You can arrest me too.
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

I was also a donor to CREW during the Trump Presidency. You can arrest me too.
They should sue to bar you from the ballot and see how easy it really is.
bear2034
Zippergate said:

Nothing to see here...

This is the best the CO Supreme Court can come up with?

The CO Supreme Court justices were all nominated by Democrats and the ones who voted to remove Trump from the ballot, for the most part, went to Ivy League law schools while those who dissented attended Denver Law school.

And why does George Soros' name keep popping everywhere but the media seems to be more interested in George Santos?
dajo9
Wait until Bearfarce finds out the colleges of the Supreme Court justices that are going to put Traitor Trump back on the ballot.
dajo9
Genocide Joe said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Oddly enough, when you aren't quoting a Team Pelosi member, reality says otherwise.

One side is going to be very disappointed after the election
https://www.threads.net/@yikesamerica/post/C1F2coqRjW4/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Wait until Bearfarce finds out the colleges of the Supreme Court justices that are going to put Traitor Trump back on the ballot.

To modify Thomas Sowell's quote - "the road to hell is paved with left wing government employees with Ivy League degrees.".
Lets Go Brandon

Lets Go Brandon 3

Zippergate

#4 is puzzling. Try to imagine a world where Trump, not Biden, is the target.
dajo9
BearHunter said:

Representatives Chuck Grassley and James Comer reveal the existence of an FBI record alleging then-VP Biden engaged in a bribery scheme with a foreign national.

According to a whistleblower, this record details an alleged arrangement involving an exchange of money for policy decisions.

Now that the whistleblower has been arrested for lying to the FBI I want to congratulate the FBI for going all in on the cover up. This will teach any future Dem haters to reveal the corrupt truth about us. You can't stop us. Our schemes are too wily and dastardly.
chazzed
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

Representatives Chuck Grassley and James Comer reveal the existence of an FBI record alleging then-VP Biden engaged in a bribery scheme with a foreign national.

According to a whistleblower, this record details an alleged arrangement involving an exchange of money for policy decisions.

Now that the whistleblower has been arrested for lying to the FBI I want to congratulate the FBI for going all in on the cover up. This will teach any future Dem haters to reveal the corrupt truth about us. You can't stop us. Our schemes are too wily and dastardly.
Bwahaha.

Everything Yogi the MAGA Republican (not that dajo9 is quoting him here) touches dies:

dajo9
BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

If you can't read there's no evidence

I am willing to concede there is evidence against Joe Biden if you are willing to concede there is evidence against Trump in the Russia collusion case. But you can't have it both ways. Evidence is evidence. The Trumper definition used to mean proof of criminal guilt. Now with Biden it means, well, what it means. Tell me what definition we are using and we'll talk about both Trump and Biden. But you can't have one definition of evidence for your team and a different definition against your team.

Either way the evidence against Biden is nothing that can stand up anywhere other than the pages of the NY Post. The evidence against Trump was very strong.
Inside the bubble, the next few months will sound like this.....

"There's no direct evidence….'
'There's no hard evidence….'
'There's no new evidence…'
'Isn't this just political revenge?"
"But...but...what about Trump?"

This thread is a goldmine. Bearhunter never predicted the deep state would just arrest this Russian knucklehead who is causing trouble for Dems. Dude. We stole an election in broad daylight. You think we can't disappear a random Russian who is super earnest to do the right thing?
bearister
chazzed said:

Everything Yogi the MAGA Republican (not that dajo9 is quoting him here) touches dies:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
I'm sure any minute now the GOPers on BI will show up with a mea culpa admitting that the "star witness" for their Hunter Biden "scandal" was a Russian propagandist.

After years of claiming that Russia hasn't tried to interfere with our elections, these new facts will surely cause these people to re-examine their core beliefs and finally acknowledge what objective people have known for years - that Putin tried to interfere with our elections in Trump's favor and that the GOP has been all too eager to accept that support.

I'm sure they will also admit that the experts who said that the Hunter Biden scandal article in the NY Post "has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation" had pretty good instincts as it has become clear that there is evidence of the Hunter Biden scandal being a product of Russian misinformation.

Going to add tweets.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

I'm sure any minute now the GOPers on BI will show up with a mea culpa admitting that the "star witness" for their Hunter Biden "scandal" was a Russian propagandist.

After years of claiming that Russia hasn't tried to interfere with our elections, these new facts will surely cause these people to re-examine their core beliefs and finally acknowledge what objective people have known for years - that Putin tried to interfere with our elections in Trump's favor and that the GOP has been all too eager to accept that support.

I'm sure they will also admit that the experts who said that the Hunter Biden scandal article in the NY Post "has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation" had pretty good instincts as it has become clear that there is evidence of the Hunter Biden scandal being a product of Russian misinformation.

Where is the pee tape?
Zippergate
It's amazing how so many here confuse winning with being right.
dajo9
Us Dems are playing chess to the Republican checkers. After a few unbearable nights in Biden's detention, we've got this poor, honest whistleblower saying he's been lying based on info from Russian intelligence. Now we can match up this whistleblowers forced conversion with the 2020 claims from US intelligence. Disturbing that so many people no longer believe US intelligence so we had to take these unusual but (to be honest) fun steps with this poor, honest whistleblower.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/politics/biden-former-fbi-informant-russian-intelligence/index.html
dajo9
Apparently the judge released the poor, honest whistleblower from jail. How long until the Russians kill him?
concordtom
Zippergate said:

It's amazing how so many here confuse winning with being right.

Mr. Machiavelli, I presume?
Allow me to introduce you to Mr. "Right Makes Might" Lincoln.

concordtom
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Where is the pee tape?

On your cell phone?
Zippergate
More than 50 intelligence experts agree sawdust has all the hallmarks of crack cocaine

bear2034
Zippergate said:

More than 50 intelligence experts agree sawdust has all the hallmarks of crack cocaine

This explains the dental work. Hunter was busy chewing wood.
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Us Dems are playing chess to the Republican checkers. After a few unbearable nights in Biden's detention, we've got this poor, honest whistleblower saying he's been lying based on info from Russian intelligence. Now we can match up this whistleblowers forced conversion with the 2020 claims from US intelligence. Disturbing that so many people no longer believe US intelligence so we had to take these unusual but (to be honest) fun steps with this poor, honest whistleblower.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/politics/biden-former-fbi-informant-russian-intelligence/index.html
No surprises here - the GOP continues to welcome Putin's interference in our elections and political processes. And it's probably the best ROI Putin has available to him. He's spent $200+ billion to wage an idiotic war in Ukraine which has allowed him to (checks notes) amass almost no additional land in the last 18 months but for $22 worth of beads he can provide an obviously fake "whistleblower" to allow the GOP to weaponize their power against Biden and his kid.

Their new favorite word is lawfare but you will never hear a GOPer acknowledge that they invited Putin to destabilize our country just like Trump begged Zelensky to corruptly announce an investigation into the Bidens (for which Trump was impeached).

Fortunately, the GOP knows that despite their desperation, Trump can't win. That's why they so desperately tried to enlist Russian support in 2020 and why they are doing it now. Trump is a loser and will continue to foist loss upon loss on the GOP for the foreseeable future.

Zippergate
No surprises here - the GOP continues to welcome Putin's interference in our elections and political processes.

Not at all surprised that you missed the recent news that Russia wanted Hillary to win the election.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

No surprises here - the GOP continues to welcome Putin's interference in our elections and political processes.

Not at all surprised that you missed the recent news that Russia wanted Hillary to win the election.

Yet another example of how Zippergate is gullible when it comes to Russian propaganda.
bearister
FBI informant said Russian intelligence involved in Hunter Biden story DOJ

https://www.axios.com/2024/02/20/hunter-biden-fbi-informant-russian-intelligence
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.