Biden implicated

92,398 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What "was there" after tens of millions of dollars on multiple Hoax investigations - are a crooked, treasonous FBI and CIA, aided by the NSA, State Dept, etc.

Durham turns out to be the #1 Cleaner, interrogating few of the primary charlatans. He's done it before (see Guantanamo).
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

What "was there" after tens of millions of dollars on multiple Hoax investigations - are a crooked, treasonous FBI and CIA, aided by the NSA, State Dept, etc.

Durham turns out to be the #1 Cleaner, interrogating few of the primary charlatans. He's done it before (see Guantanamo).
Sounds like you had the verdict decided before having the investigation. Durham was the GOP's hand picked investigator. If he found nothing to charge anyone with, maybe there was no there to be found there.
heartofthebear
BearHunter said:

Does Joe Biden even remember where he's hiding all his stolen classified material?
Most of your supposed thoughts and "discoveries" would be laughed out of court the first day.
For you the narrative is more important than the prosecution.
And that's true with the leaders of your cult as well.
Which is why I say that Biden will never be prosecuted successfully for anything.
You are all too incompetent.
For example, you have difficulty distinguishing a whistleblowers from an appropriately fired employees who violated laws, stole documents and refused to do their jobs when ordered to.

Point is, those "whistleblowers" would also be laughed out of court after the judge read the FBI's explanation for why they were fired.
movielover
heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

Does Joe Biden even remember where he's hiding all his stolen classified material?
Most of your supposed thoughts and "discoveries" would be laughed out of court the first day.
Which is why I say that Biden will never be prosecuted successfully for anything.
For example, you have difficulty distinguishing a whistleblowers from an appropriately fired employees who violated laws, stole documents and refused to do their jobs when ordered to.

Point is, those "whistleblowers" would also be laughed out of court after the judge read the FBI's explanation for why they were fired.

So exactly what work did the Biden Family do for over $10 Million?

Between employing dozens of hookers while on crack-fueled binges, Hunter apparently worked for Dad's MBNA; received monies from Ukrainian energy companies; and Millions from CCP-linked Chinese investments funds. He's a rookie in all three industries. He has no experienceor expertise in any of these fields. ("Ten percent for The Big Guy".) Now he's making hundreds of thousands schlepping talentless
artwork.

Whistleblowers? Classic retaliation. Maybe we need a Military court given our corrupt to the core DC systems.
heartofthebear
movielover said:

I'll copy and paste my response to liehunter above:

For example, you have difficulty distinguishing whistleblowers from appropriately fired employees who violated laws, stole documents and refused to do their jobs when ordered to.

Also, it is not my job to help explain to you false equivalences etc. The law is on my side and I am confident about that, not because the law is crooked but because the law is biased against people who are actually committing crimes rather than just being accused.

So really you are lucky you even get our attention because there is no need to waste our time with people like you. This is not a debate over policy like a vaccine discussion. This is straight up law and order according to the laws of the U.S. and our constitution.

The truth is that folks like you is that you don't like our laws, our constitution and democracy and that is what you are really trying to attack with these narratives and "investigations".

But it won't work. And it never has because the majority actually really appreciate the fact that America is a nation of laws. Most people secretly appreciate the fact that a former president can and will be prosecuted AND JAILED for committing crimes.

So, yeah, I'll leave the decision about what is there and what isn't there up to the legal process. And, once they vet it, it will come out, just as it did with Trump, just as it did with Kari Lake, just as it will do to Rudy Guiliani, that you guys are crooks, anti-American, and no friend of freedom and democracy.

So say what you want, spin your wheels, it is all just entertainment to me. I love it. I love hearing you cry like a baby everytime your toys get taken away. It gives me the opportunity to put you in your place.
heartofthebear
movielover said:

heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

Between employing dozens of hookers while on crack-fueled binges, Hunter apparently worked for Dad's MBNA; received monies from Ukrainian energy companies; and Millions from CCP-linked Chinese investments funds. He's a rookie in all three industries. He has no experienceor expertise in any of these fields. ("Ten percent for The Big Guy".) Now he's making hundreds of thousands schlepping talentless
artwork.

Whistleblowers? Classic retaliation. Maybe we need a Military court given our corrupt to the core DC systems.
Yeah, like the military isn't corrupt. Wasn't it your own Mr. Durham who prosecuted that at Guantanamo Bay? The US military--who have never followed international law, who have needlessly killed millions of innocent people around the globe, who are routinely led by war criminals, who profit off of war in league with corporate America, who have been successfully prosecuted for rape and other mysoginistic practices, who have mishandled literally trillions of dollars of tax payer money, who have housed and trained renegade factions that use dark money to run illegal black projects against citizens all over the globe, and who regularly get away with literally murder because they where a uniform and "serve" our country-- Is that your suggestion?

The military has always believed they are above the law and has acted as such. I wouldn't have them running it.

Disclaimer: This is not an attack on anyone who has honorably and bravely served our country. Thank you for your service and our country is better for it. I am referring to the leadership or those that would be running a legal system from within the military. That is what concerns me.
DiabloWags
heartofthebear said:

So say what you want, spin your wheels, it is all just entertainment to me. I love it. I love hearing you cry like a baby everytime your toys get taken away. It gives me the opportunity to put you in your place.

He's extremely bitter.
He's been yapping about Trump for 2.5 years now.
It's pretty clear that his entire life is consumed by Trump being a loser.
He wakes up every morning being nothing but a keyboard "warrior" fighting the Deep State.

Funny how he keeps yapping about Hunter Biden, while Jared Kushner got $2 Billion from the Saudis among other financial "transactions".

Not even a Cal alum.
Just a guy that cant tell right from wrong . . . and is consumed by the Orange Man.
Even though the Orange Man couldnt care any less about him.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
heartofthebear
DiabloWags said:

heartofthebear said:

He's extremely bitter.
He's been yapping about Trump for 2.5 years now.
It's pretty clear that his entire life is consumed by Trump being a loser.
He wakes up every morning being nothing but a keyboard "warrior" fighting the Deep State.

Funny how he keeps yapping about Hunter Biden, while Jared Kushner got $2 Billion from the Saudis among other financial "transactions".

Not even a Cal alum.
Just a delusional guy who has no balance in his life . . . consumed by the Orange Man.
Even though the Orange Man couldnt care any less about him.
That's a whole lot of "winning" right there!

All of it is funny. It's extremely entertaining to me that these folks still think the FOX narrative has any valiance.
First of all, we have moved beyond the narrative stage. Narrative matters when you still have power. But Trump is out of power and is successfully being prosecuted. So, once the prosecution stage begins and is successful, narrative matters little, especially when the source for the narrative also been successfully prosecuted for routinely lying. It's the reason defense attorneys often don't put the accused on the witness stand. Their narrative can only hurt at that point.

Secondly, it exposes these spoiled rich brats as the cry babies they are....which is funny.

I will also add that it's funny witnessing someone endlessly grinds an axe that they are never going to actually use.
It could actually be a Saturday Night Live skit where a caveman grind an axe that he never uses. I'm thinking Adam Sandler and David Spade.

BearHunter
heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

Face it, Democrats are really good at stealing classified documents. Hillary and Biden got caught but who knows what other people stole? Just because they'll get away with it doesn't mean they didn't commit the crime. See OJ Simpson.
GoOskie
heartofthebear said:

liehunter
The ignore feature here works and is great.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
heartofthebear
GoOskie said:

heartofthebear said:

liehunter
The ignore feature here works and is great.
I have done that on occasion. I won't mention names but it takes a lot to get me to do that.
As for these trolls, I could report them, flag them, ignore them, but, like I said, this is entertaining to me.
I like countering their stuff because it is soooo easy.
heartofthebear
BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

Face it, Democrats are really good at stealing classified documents. Hillary and Biden got caught but who knows what other people stole? Just because they'll get away with it doesn't mean they didn't commit the crime. See OJ Simpson.
Great, take your narrative to court and prosecute it and see where it goes. Otherwise it is just your, and FOX news worthless opinion. Like I said, they won't ever be prosecuted for it because the courts don't give a .... about your worthless grievances.

BTW I'm not a Democrat so I can calmly and clearly say that the Democrats are not really good at anything, but they know the law and don't generally break it. I'm referring to those in congress etc. I can't speak to the political affiliations of the criminals on the street.
movielover

artwork.

You never answered my question but instead pointed in 5 different directions.
movielover
Somebody fed this guy some caffeine. Ha. Crossfire Hurricane was opened without a proper predicate. BTW, all the Hoaxes failed.

Crossfire Hurricane / Russia Hoax.
Two Hoax Impeachments.
Collusion Hoax. Pee Tape insanity.
Alpha Bank Hoax. General Flynn exonerated.

The FBI, DOJ, MSM and State Department's reputations are in ruins. People are awake, even RFK Jr is waking people up.

DC is a Democrat Swamp, so all McCabe, Page, and Strzok got was being fired. Comey, McCabe, Brennan, they all lied. It's thoroughly covered in two documentaries. Don't forget - "POTUS [Obama] wants to know everything."

Adam Schiff, an alleged serial Leaker of Classified material and alleged serial liar, is facing expulsion from Congress.

Multiple lies were told under oath to the FISA court in order to spy on candidate Trump, and then President Trump. AG Michael Horowitz also documented illegal behavior, and dozens of violations of the Woods Procedures.

Then there is the crooked fourth branch of government and its crown jewel the SSCI, where its decades-long Director of Security leaked Classified material to his young concubine, Ali Watkins. You think he really leaked that on his own? Or at the direction of a Senator? Of coarse, once his lawyers notified the courts they would be sending subpoenas out (leverage), he received a sweetheart slap on the wrist for "lying to the FBI". Right. Justice? Liberal white privilege. Just like liar Kevin Clinesmith.

Then the rampant abuse and tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of illegal searches of our NSA databases by outside (Democrat) contractors - which track everything under the sun. (Judge Rosemary Collyer documented it all with Admiral Mike Rogers.) I believe it was Maxinne Waters who said President Obama had the most powerful database ever assembled. Makes one wonder.

But let's take something real simple. The 27 radical Democrat DOJ attorneys who worked for Weissmann (Mueller as the front) and all 'accidentally', and concurrently, (illegally) wiped their Federal smartphones after Weissman closed up shop. Erasing the phones is a cumbersome, multi-step process. But they all miraculously were almost simultaneously erased. The odds on that are beyond impossible.

You're right. A DC Democrat jury would never convict on any of these crimes. We've become Rome. And Ray Epps. What about Ray Epps, who was directing J6 attendees to "go into the Capitol" on J5, and citizens loudly chanted "Fed"? He was initially on the FBIs Most Wanted list, but was removed and walks free. Gretchen Whitner treatment?

And now we have what the Swamp wanted. A proxy war w Russia, Trillions in new Democrat spending. WEF Green New Deal. Graft money to Ukraine, military spending through the roof. 50-year record inflation. Even Democrats don't want Biden re-elected.

Tens of millions are now aware of the rampant, proven, documented corruption.
dajo9
movielover said:

Somebody fed this guy some caffeine. Ha. Crossfire Hurricane was opened without a proper predicate. BTW, all the Hoaxes failed.

Two Hoax Impeachments.

The FBI, DOJ, MSM and State Department's reputations are in ruins. People are awake, even RFK Jr is waking people up.

DC is a Democrat Swamp, so all McCabe, Page, and Strzok got was being fired. Comey, McCabe, Brennan, they all lied. It's thoroughly covered in two documentaries. Don't forget - "POTUS [Obama] wants to know everything."

Adam Schiff, an alleged serial Leaker of Classified material and alleged serial liar, is facing expulsion from Congress.

Multiple lies were told under oath to the FISA court in order to spy on candidate Trump, and then President Trump. AG Michael Horowitz also documented illegal behavior, and dozens of violations of the Woods Procedures.

Then there is the crooked fourth branch of government and its crown jewel the SSCI, where its decades-long Director of Security leaked Classified material to his young concubine, Ali Watkins. You think he really leaked that on his own? Or at the direction of a Senator? Of coarse, once his lawyers notified the courts they would be sending subpoenas out (leverage), he received a sweetheart slap on the wrist for "lying to the FBI". Right. Justice? Liberal white privilege. Just like liar Kevin Clinesmith.

Then the rampant abuse and tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of illegal searches of our NSA databases by outside (Democrat) contractors - which track everything under the sun. (Judge Rosemary Collyer documented it all with Admiral Mike Rogers.) I believe it was Maxinne Waters who said President Obama had the most powerful database ever assembled. Makes one wonder.

But let's take something real simple. The 27 radical Democrat DOJ attorneys who worked for Weissmann (Mueller as the front) and all 'accidentally', and concurrently, (illegally) wiped their Federal smartphones after Weissman closed up shop. Erasing the phones is a cumbersome, multi-step process. But they all miraculously were almost simultaneously erased. The odds on that are beyond impossible.

You're right. A DC Democrat jury would never convict on any of these crimes. We've become Rome. And Ray Epps. What about Ray Epps, who was directing J6 attendees to "go into the Capitol" on J5, and citizens loudly chanted "Fed"? He was initially on the FBIs Most Wanted list, but was removed and walks free. Gretchen Whitner treatment?

And now we have what the Swamp wanted. A proxy war w Russia, Trillions in new Democrat spending. WEF Green New Deal. Graft money to Ukraine, military spending through the roof. 50-year record inflation. Even Democrats don't want Biden re-elected.

Your brain is a hoax on you
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
heartofthebear
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Two Hoax Impeachments.

Your brain is a hoax on you
Your point reminds me of the time I told a guy who was complaining about me that his attitude was causing him more suffering than I ever could. He was silent after that.
BearHunter
heartofthebear said:

BTW I'm not a Democrat so I can calmly and clearly say that the Democrats are not really good at anything, but they know the law and don't generally break it. I'm referring to those in congress etc.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

BTW I'm not a Democrat so I can calmly and clearly say that the Democrats are not really good at anything, but they know the law and don't generally break it. I'm referring to those in congress etc.

Yet another example of BearHunterBiden selectively editing down a number of paragraphs to find something that can be read in a manner different than the author intended.
heartofthebear
BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

Which is why the Republicans are so pathetic. Even as the Democrats fail, the Republicans can't gain any power because they are even more incompetent and are actually criminal, anti-democratic, violent and corrupt.
movielover
BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

They're the party of programs which fail miserably, which destroy communities and cities. Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles.

The Democrat Machine - Obama, Clinton, Rice, Sullivan - has handed Trillions in debt, 50-year high inflation, and record food inflation in combination with their Marxist brothers the WEF while simultaneously giving us the calamitous and historic Afghanistan debacle and proxy war with Russia. Which the MICC loves.

There has been record, historic law-breaking across the board in Federal government agencies for tens of millions to now see. Millions are awake. The Feds and Mitch McConnell took out the Tea Party. The Democrats took out Bernie Sanders. Dozens lied under oath, committed fraud, treason, all to prevent an Outsider from winning the White House, and then to prevent his success. Fraudulent FISA applications, illegal spying, use of Five Eyes to target DJT, spies and spooks (SpyGate / RussiaGate), and a complicit idealogues in the media.

Partly why the raid on Mar-a-lago was conducted was to continue the lawfare witch hunt, and to prevent sunlight. Sunlight from dozens of documents that would further the exposure of illegal activity.

Remember, Biden, Brennan, Clinton and Obama were at the center of it. There were key meetings in the White House. Susan Rice wrote the infamous CYA memo to herself on the way out the door naming who was in a key WH meeting. Lovely adulterer ans FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to the bulldog FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok, "POTUS wants to know everything."

Strzok and his team, who whitewashed the Clinton investigation, only to spin and go after President
Trump. Conflict of interest? And Comey is such an empty suit, he actually lied about being an NCAA basketball player.

Two documentaries cover some of the lawlessness.

Plot Against the President trailer:

BearHunter
heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

Which is why the Republicans are so pathetic. Even as the Democrats fail, the Republicans can't gain any power because they are even more incompetent and are actually criminal, anti-democratic, violent and corrupt.
How are the Democrats failing?
BearHunter
movielover said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

They're the party of programs which fail miserably, which destroy communities and cities. Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles.

The Democrat Machine - Obama, Clinton, Rice, Sullivan - has handed Trillions in debt, 50-year high inflation, and record food inflation in combination with their Marxist brothers the WEF while simultaneously giving us the calamitous and historic Afghanistan debacle and proxy war with Russia. Which the MICC loves.

There has been record, historic law-breaking across the board in Federal government agencies for tens of millions to now see. Millions are awake. The Feds and Mitch McConnell took out the Tea Party. The Democrats took out Bernie Sanders. Dozens lied under oath, committed fraud, treason, all to prevent an Outsider from winning the White House, and then to prevent his success. Fraudulent FISA applications, illegal spying, use of Five Eyes to target DJT, spies and spooks (SpyGate / RussiaGate), and a complicit idealogues in the media.

Partly why the raid on Mar-a-lago was conducted was to continue the lawfare witch hunt, and to prevent sunlight. Sunlight from dozens of documents that would further the exposure of illegal activity.

Remember, Biden, Brennan, Clinton and Obama were at the center of it. There were key meetings in the White House. Susan Rice wrote the infamous CYA memo to herself on the way out the door naming who was in a key WH meeting. Lovely adulterer ans FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to the bulldog FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok, "POTUS wants to know everything."

Strzok and his team, who whitewashed the Clinton investigation, only to spin and go after President
Trump. Conflict of interest? And Comey is such an empty suit, he actually lied about being an NCAA basketball player.

Thanks for sharing. It's really difficult to keep up with the lawlessness at times because the legacy media is part of the problem. Even Twitter was infiltrated by the FBI and who knows if it still is.

Handy Legacy Media Translator Guide:

no evidence = there's a huge pile of evidence
conspiracy theory = the stone cold truth
baseless claims = legitimate concerns
election denier = reasonably suspects election fraud
election denier fringe = majority (62%) of all likely voters

BearHunter
movielover said:

Absolutely.
movielover
There's too much to keep track of, and the FBI is phenomenally corrupt and political. Eight, nine years ago, I could never imagine saying these things.
dajo9
movielover said:

There's too much to keep track of, and the FBI is phenomenally corrupt and political. Eight, nine years ago, I could never imagine saying these things.

I was saying repeal and replace the FBI 8 or 9 years ago. I guess you don't care about them doing things for your political benefit.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
GoOskie
movielover said:

J E Hoover and COINTELPRO say "Hold my beer"
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

It's sad to watch the further decline of a once near mediocre mind.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

It's sad to watch the further decline of a once near mediocre mind.

I agree. I don't think the Easter Bunny can prop up Biden for a second term. The first one was enough.
movielover
Spend much time in Portland smoking high-octane bud w Antifa Marxists?
heartofthebear
BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

They fail to fight like the Republicans do. They are too concerned with protocol. They are failing to represent the left. They are so busy fighting to the center, they can't get anything done for fear of losing votes. Essentially the Democrats are more concerned with votes than leadership, which is mirrored by the Republicans. The US congress is a mess because nobody wants to stick their neck out to serve the people. Both parties are self servicing, bought out, tired and miserable losers propped up by corporate America. Most big businesses donate to both parties so they can have leverage either way. Corporate lobbyists run America. Our "representatives" just hold their hands out for the money they provide.

It's pathetic.
movielover
heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

They fail to fight like the Republicans do. They are too concerned with protocol. They are failing to represent the left. They are so busy fighting to the center, they can't get anything done for fear of losing votes. Essentially the Democrats are more concerned with votes than leadership, which is mirrored by the Republicans. The US congress is a mess because nobody wants to stick their neck out to serve the people. Both parties are self servicing, bought out, tired and miserable losers propped up by corporate America. Most big businesses donate to both parties so they can have leverage either way. Corporate lobbyists run America. Our "representatives" just hold their hands out for the money they provide.

It's pathetic.

A friend says Democrats seek power, Republicans seek money. It's a UniParty. Democrats are poor with logic, math, and reality.

The Progressive Democrats and Marxists have historic achievements, you're just brushing them under the rug because the consequences are a disaster.

1. Green New Deal & Paris Climate Accord - Day #1.
Results: - record 45-year inflation
- record food inflation

2. Pause on certain oil leases, new leases, etc.
Result: - combined with #1, we went from energy independence to budget-busting energy bills

3. Hasty Afghanistan Withdrawal
Result: hand billions in Military weapons to the Middle East and leave thousands of Americans and Friendlies stranded

4. Open Southern Border
Results: - 6 Million new illegal immigrants, including cartel drug smugglers, human traffickers, criminals
- more wage suppression
- more crime

5. Police are bad, Antifa / BLM are good
Result: - 50% increase in murder in NorCal
- huge spike in retail theft in Oakland and The City
- urban cities death spiral; Walmart closes Chicago stores
- urban reail stores imploding, along w jobs

6. Open drug use / dealing embraced
Result: - downtown San Francisco now in a "death spiral"
- Union Square, a top US shopping destination, imploding
- dramatically reduced tax revenues have yet to impact public services (ex. BART should economize, but has instead increased spending)

7. Proxy War w Russia embraces by both parties
Results: too numerous and catastrophic to list

8. Deficit & Inflation Nightmare
Unfolding

9. Child Sex Change Operations & Drag Shows
Results: catastrophic and a new low in culture wars

10. Fentanyl Explodes along w drug overdose deaths
Result: - open air fentanyl drug dealing in major cities
- major contributir to 'homeless' & overdose death explosion

11. President Trump tough on China; Biden $oft
Results: - unfolding

heartofthebear
movielover said:

heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

BearHunter said:

heartofthebear said:

It's pathetic.

A friend says Democrats seek power, Republicans seek money. It's a UniParty. Democrats are poor with logic, math, and reality.

The Progressive Democrats and Marxists have historic achievements, you're just brushing them under the rug because the consequences are a disaster.

1. Green New Deal & Paris Climate Accord - Day #1.
Results: - record 45-year inflation
- record food inflation

2. Pause on certain oil leases, new leases, etc.
Result: - combined with #1, we went from energy independence to budget-busting energy bills

3. Hasty Afghanistan Withdrawal
Result: hand billions in Military weapons to the Middle East and leave thousands of Americans and Friendlies stranded

4. Open Southern Border
Results: - 6 Million new illegal immigrants, including cartel drug smugglers, human traffickers, criminals
- more wage suppression
- more crime

5. Police are bad, Antifa / BLM are good
Result: - 50% increase in murder in NorCal
- huge spike in retail theft in Oakland and The City
- urban cities death spiral; Walmart closes Chicago stores
- urban reail stores imploding, along w jobs

6. Open drug use / dealing embraced
Result: - downtown San Francisco now in a "death spiral"
- Union Square, a top US shopping destination, imploding
- dramatically reduced tax revenues have yet to impact public services (ex. BART should economize, but has instead increased spending)

7. Proxy War w Russia embraces by both parties
Results: too numerous and catastrophic to list

8. Deficit & Inflation Nightmare
Unfolding

9. Child Sex Change Operations & Drag Shows
Results: catastrophic and a new low in culture wars

10. Fentanyl Explodes along w drug overdose deaths
Result: - open air fentanyl drug dealing in major cities
- major contributir to 'homeless' & overdose death explosion

11. President Trump tough on China; Biden $oft
Results: - unfolding

Whatever man, grieve away. None of these have anything to do with Bernie Sanders platform, other than the Green New Deal, which has not been implemented yet. I'll leave it others to confront you on the real sources of the problems you cite.
movielover
These are stone-cold Progressive Democrat policies.
concordtom
This thread title is like a stretch to match the very real Lock Him Up thread.

I don't understand why Republicans don't concentrate on policy issues instead of making up a bunch of fake stupid stuff that pretty much has nothing to do with governing.
heartofthebear
movielover said:

These are stone-cold Progressive Democrat policies.
Name one progressive that has stated that any of these are their policy ideas.
BTW, the Paris Accord does not cause inflation.
Inflation is caused by banks printing money and/or companies raising prices beyond the COL rate.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.