Biden implicated

73,816 Views | 1100 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by bear2034
OdontoBear66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

?? Biden doesn't try to hide it anymore and his handlers seem to have given up.
I prefer that to a President sitting on the toilet at 3 AM posting ALL CAPS messages to social media.
Well you've got him. Both horrible choices, but isn't interesting whenever anything negative ever comes up with Biden the immediate response from the left: 'Well, Trump is worse'....Fine, I agree, but that doesn't make Biden any better. Trump was President some 2+ years ago, Biden's in now. Or is he?
I'll agree that Biden's not great either. It's mind boggling that we can't find someone under the age of 75 to run the country. At some point, the Boomers will have to let younger people take over. Why not now?
So who really is our President. Aren't you curious. He isn't with all the instructions given. Who is giving the instructions? It's kinda like follow the money....My guess, leftover Obama disciples.
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

I prefer that to a President sitting on the toilet at 3 AM posting ALL CAPS messages to social media.
Well you've got him. Both horrible choices, but isn't interesting whenever anything negative ever comes up with Biden the immediate response from the left: 'Well, Trump is worse'....Fine, I agree, but that doesn't make Biden any better. Trump was President some 2+ years ago, Biden's in now. Or is he?
I'll agree that Biden's not great either. It's mind boggling that we can't find someone under the age of 75 to run the country. At some point, the Boomers will have to let younger people take over. Why not now?
So who really is our President. Aren't you curious. He isn't with all the instructions given. Who is giving the instructions? It's kinda like follow the money....My guess, leftover Obama disciples.
I always find this such a bizarre line of attack. You know that the US Federal Government isn't a small business or a sole proprietorship right?

The executive branch oversees over 2 million employees and trillions in expenditures. I don't feel like this needs explaining, but no one person could or should be managing everything without support from experts. The fact that Trump pretended / tried to do so is one of the many reasons he failed to do so many things he promised.

Just like with every other president (save Trump), Biden needs high quality people for him to have any chance at successfully running an organization that large. Trump was completely unable to get good people to work for him or to even know what a good person looks like. Every professional administration has holdovers - that's been true for every single president going back centuries and it's true with Biden.

The key for a President is to pick the right people to enact the desired agenda and to have a big impact on high leverage situations - key foreign policy decisions, negotiations with congress for signature legislation, etc. Criticize Biden because you don't like the CHIPS Act, the Inflation Reduction Act, his ending of the Afghanistan war, his support for Ukraine, etc. But it's pretty silly to criticize Biden for having a competent administration that isn't based purely on him thinking that he's running a small family business like TFG.
dajo9
The real question is who controls the Speaker of the House. It certainly isnt Speaker McCarthy. Gaetz gave a speech saying Speaker McCarthy was "out of compliance" and suddenly McCarthy announced an impeachment inquiry on Biden. Compliance with what? Is tgere a secret document controlling the actions of the Speaker of the House?

There was no vote for the impeachment inquiry. A vote would fail in a bipartisan manner because after months of investigation the Republicans didn't come up with any evidence. Just NYPost-worthy unsubstantiated allegations. But our Speaker has been told he must be in "compliance" so the circus continues.
https://www.threads.net/@cspan/post/CxGhwoSRLN2/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
American Vermin
movielover
If you can't read there's no evidence.
dajo9
movielover said:

The movielover story. This fall on NBC.
American Vermin
Eastern Oregon Bear
OdontoBear66 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

So who is really leading the Senate? It can't be Mitch McConnell. He freezes up like a deer caught in the headlights and can't speak every time he's in front of the press.
dajo9

OdontoBear66 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

So who is really leading the Senate? It can't be Mitch McConnell. He freezes up like a deer caught in the headlights and can't speak every time he's in front of the press.

Great question.
American Vermin
OdontoBear66
dajo9 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

Great question.
Real good question. Two idiots in bed. Kevin McCarthy is not leading the Senate. I think one of yours is...So imbued with gotcha you F'ed that one up big time.

Pretty embarrassing for you dojo
dajo9
OdontoBear66 said:

dajo9 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

Great question.
Real good question. Two idiots in bed. Kevin McCarthy is not leading the Senate. I think one of yours is...So imbued with gotcha you F'ed that one up big time.

Lol, you're right. Chuck Schumer is doing fine. But seriously, politics aside. Where is McConnell's family? Get him home. I almost feel bad for him.
American Vermin
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

By ignoring corporate income taxes, the pundit you are quoting doesn't have to mention that corporate income tax receipts went down by 33% - a benefit that primarily goes to the wealthy.

Furthermore, your pundit failed to mention that Trump changed the inflation indexing methodology, resulting in all taxpayers moving up more quickly into higher income tax brackets. This hurts all income tax payers gradually over time and was used by Trump to offset the decrease in corporate income taxes.

In your original post, you said Trump cut taxes for the rich which is true. But by ignoring income tax, you omit the fact that lower and middle class Americans received a higher tax reduction percentage than higher income earning Americans.

Biden also personally benefits from lower corporate taxes but no one knows what his corporations do. He proposed to increase the corporate tax rate but not at Obama's levels which were highest in the developed word. If Hunter is not playing money bag man for the family anymore, maybe its personally irrelevant for old Joe.
BearHunter
movielover said:

If you're deaf, there's no evidence too.
oski003
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Looking forward to snowflake: the dajo9 story
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

Lol, you're right. Chuck Schumer is doing fine. But seriously, politics aside. Where is McConnell's family? Get him home. I almost feel bad for him.

Can we all agree to put McConnell, Feinstein, Biden, and Fetterman in the same boat and send them on their way?
dajo9
You are the mark. Thanks for my big tax cut. I'll continue to vote to give it up.
https://itep.org/tcja-2020/
American Vermin
dajo9
BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

Can we all agree to put McConnell, Feinstein, Biden, and Fetterman in the same boat and send them on their way?

With Trump? Sure.
American Vermin
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/116663/replies/2224938
American Vermin
BearHunter
Quote:

You are the mark. Thanks for my big tax cut. I'll continue to vote to give it up.
We don't need government to tell us how to spend our income.
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

dajo9 said:

With Trump? Sure.
But Trump doesn't hold office, the others do.
dajo9
BearHunter said:

Quote:

From a policy standpoint there is no difference between Trumpers and establishment republicans.

Borrow and spend.
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/116663/replies/2224938

Is that chapter 1?
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

Quote:

From a policy standpoint there is no difference between Trumpers and establishment republicans.

Borrow and spend.
Who are the Trumpers?
BearHunter

Capitol Insurrection 9/12.
Cal88
dajo9 said:

Biden has brought us peace and prosperity.

In addition to record employment and post-Covid normalcy, 2022 was the first year since the Clinton Administration that the U.S. had no active duty military deaths from hostile action. Trump had 65 and through two years Biden has had 13.
https://dcas.dmdc.osd.mil/dcas/app/summaryData/deaths/byYearManner

There have been 60,000 foreign fighters killed fighting on Ukraine's side since Feb'22, majority Poles but among these there were a few hundred Americans.
OdontoBear66
dajo9 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

dajo9 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

Great question.

Haven't changed at all dajo. Can't just STOP with admission you F'ed up. Have to throw in more garbage.. Intellectual void.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

dajo9 said:

Biden has brought us peace and prosperity.

In addition to record employment and post-Covid normalcy, 2022 was the first year since the Clinton Administration that the U.S. had no active duty military deaths from hostile action. Trump had 65 and through two years Biden has had 13.
https://dcas.dmdc.osd.mil/dcas/app/summaryData/deaths/byYearManner

There have been 60,000 foreign fighters killed fighting on Ukraine's side since Feb'22, majority Poles but among these there were a few hundred Americans.
Mercenaries from America aren't active duty US military.
dajo9
https://www.threads.net/@mtravisrose/post/CxHpXj8OW7a/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
American Vermin
82gradDLSdad

OdontoBear66 said:

OdontoBear66 said:

BearHunter said:

The press conference i saw, Mitch looked like he had a seizure. I know a bit about those. I watched my sister have them and now me. I can no longer drive, ride my bike, use power tools, etc. But this guy, and others, get to run the country. Sure.
MinotStateBeav
Sorry you're going thru that 82gradDLSdad. You doing okay?
82gradDLSdad
MinotStateBeav said:

I'm actually doing better than ever. Complete, no warning blackout collapse into a barbeque in Jan. A few Mitch type seizures before and after but once the meds got right I've been good. Changed my life forever. Some good some bad. Thank you for asking. It's very therapeutic for me to talk about it. I wasn't kidding on another post when I said I was shocked that I watched the entire Cal football game and yelled at the TV. I haven't followed sports in a few years and it feels like I'm getting back to normal. No idea how all this happened or what brain changes are temporary or permanent.
BearHunter
movielover said:

dajo9
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

I am willing to concede there is evidence against Joe Biden if you are willing to concede there is evidence against Trump in the Russia collusion case. But you can't have it both ways. Evidence is evidence. The Trumper definition used to mean proof of criminal guilt. Now with Biden it means, well, what it means. Tell me what definition we are using and we'll talk about both Trump and Biden. But you can't have one definition of evidence for your team and a different definition against your team.

Either way the evidence against Biden is nothing that can stand up anywhere other than the pages of the NY Post. The evidence against Trump was very strong.
American Vermin
concordtom
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

I am willing to concede there is evidence against Joe Biden if you are willing to concede there is evidence against Trump in the Russia collusion case. But you can't have it both ways. Evidence is evidence. The Trumper definition used to mean proof of criminal guilt. Now with Biden it means, well, what it means. Tell me what definition we are using and we'll talk about both Trump and Biden. But you can't have one definition of evidence for your team and a different definition against your team.

Either way the evidence against Biden is nothing that can stand up anywhere other than the pages of the NY Post. The evidence against Trump was very strong.

The evidence against Trump IS very strong!

But why bother talking to these guy or his people. They are nonsensical, only interested in agitating with their nonsense.

"Ignore"
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

I'm actually doing better than ever. Complete, no warning blackout collapse into a barbeque in Jan. A few Mitch type seizures before and after but once the meds got right I've been good. Changed my life forever. Some good some bad. Thank you for asking. It's very therapeutic for me to talk about it. I wasn't kidding on another post when I said I was shocked that I watched the entire Cal football game and yelled at the TV. I haven't followed sports in a few years and it feels like I'm getting back to normal. No idea how all this happened or what brain changes are temporary or permanent.

Blessings to you.
Tomorrow is not promised, but today is the Present! For all of us.

My maternal grandmother dropped at 27 when my mom was 11 months old.
We never know.

Enjoy today - all of us!
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Blessings to you.
Tomorrow is not promised, but today is the Present!

Thank you. With a couple of high school classmates recently passing away and only being 64 I'm very aware of how fragile life is. I could have had my seizure while driving and be gone. I have to remember this when I argue with my wife that I sometimes feel like a child not being able to go anywhere by myself. She watched my collapse. I only got told about it. I'm trying to just enjoy what I can do...like whine about Cal football.
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Blessings to you.
Tomorrow is not promised, but today is the Present!

Thank you. With a couple of high school classmates recently passing away and only being 64 I'm very aware of how fragile life is. I could have had my seizure while driving and be gone. I have to remember this when I argue with my wife that I sometimes feel like a child not being able to go anywhere by myself. She watched my collapse. I only got told about it. I'm trying to just enjoy what I can do...like whine about Cal football.

My nephew is 16.
Just experienced his second seizure.
Driver's license taken away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.